OtakuBoards

Which member would u like 2 meet in real life?

Boo

[color=orangered][size=1]OH, funness. This thread looks interesting. Who would I like to meet in real life, eh?

[b]PiroMunkie:[/b] Well, let's see...hmm. I wonder why. ;)

[b]Shyguy:[/b] Because he is Joshness.

[b]BabyGirl:[/b] Jenna is just such a sweetheart like that.

[b]Lady Katana:[/b] Because she was fun in BBII.

[b]GinnyLynn:[/b] Because she has the STRANGEST mind.

[b]Sara:[/b] I love her personality.

[b]Rick Hunter:[/b] Because Kevin is Kevin.

[b]Deathknight:[/b] Becuase Ken is so freaking hilarious. Hands down.

[b]James:[/b] And who doesn't want to meet James? James is pretty cool. He lives close to a BEACH!

[b]Deedlit, Anna, Amibasuki:[/b] HA! Just kidding! ^_^ I know you all in real life already.

[b]The Harlequin, Ravenstorture, and Jesus Chicken:[/b] I've always wanted to meet them. They seem like a pretty cool group.

I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting aLOT of my friends, so this list isn't final! You'll just have to check back with me...[/color][/size]

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ravenstorture [/i]
[B][color=darkgreen][font=gothic]
And if anyone can get to Brisbane, PM me and I'll meet you there. I'm only an hour and a half away. So is everyone else....[/font][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Careful now... you know you shouldn't tease me like that... ;)

[color=crimson]People I want to meet-

In no respective order what-so-ever [Tori would be first, if it was. O-o]

[b]Rai[/b]- We still have that little bet to do ;)

[b]Mist[/b]- Cool person I wish I knew.

[b]Flash[/b]- Bonholio!

[b]LK[/b]- *prods annoyingly*

[b]Tori[/b]- Bwee. ^_^

[b]Cyko[/b]- You live 7 minutes from me. heh.

[b]Anti, Zaeon[/b]- *rubs nose nonchalantly*

[b]Gold_Angewomon[/b]- Sistah X.x

[b]Juu[/b]- *Messes up little sistahs hair*

[b]Neil[/b]- Heh heh. We'd ****ing be on the news if we chilled together.

[b]Kevin[/b]- Boris. ^_^

[b]Shy[/b]- *Bows*

[b]Everyone I missed[/b]- j00 r n07 l337.[/color]

[color=green]wow, i actually made it on a list? suprising. these are some people i would like to meet(even though half of them probably don't even know who the hell i am).

kenji- one of my first friends on the boards, and a really good grafics designer

spx- a realy nice person and a talented artist

shinobi- a nice and funny guy

hittokiri- seems nice and pretty cool

james- well, he was on everyone else's lost and i didn't want to be left out

syk3- nice guy and really good at graphics

semajaza- really good artist

jinzouningen17- nice guy and good graphics designer

yu yu hakusho!- .....she's...... interesting.........

kenetic- i really don't know why, i just do

and that's all i can think of now, if i remember anymore i'll add them.[/color]

[color=teal] akay i would like to meet (and none of these people know me...[i] anymore [/i]

[b]Transtic Nerve[/b] - because he seems to like Gackt...:love: :love: :love: though i Love him...and the little time that i did talk with him he seemed like a kool person [b] PLUS [/b] he's the only other person i know that likes Econoline crush...:tasty:

[b]Deusy[/b] - well because he's deusy...and he belongs to my cult:smirk:

[b]Rick Hunter[/b] - now that he actually lives in Cali...:eek: i can meet him now!! :laugh:

[b]CWB[/b] - because he Loves cats almost as much as me...a man after my own heart :love:

and that's all me guess...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Licky Dust [/i]
[B][color=teal] akay i would like to meet (and none of these people know me...[i] anymore [/i][/color]
[/B][/QUOTE]

You must be Licorice Dust or Kittie. There's no one else who could rival my obsession with cats. :love:

It's good to see you back. :smooch:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]You must be Licorice Dust or Kittie. There's no one else who could rival my obsession with cats. :love:

It's good to see you back. :smooch: [/B][/QUOTE]
Actually I love cats too. I used to have five but my dad gave away 3 of them around September(2 kittens & thier mother). I was at school at the time.:flaming: I have two left though.^_^

Adds CWB to list.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]You must be Licorice Dust or Kittie. There's no one else who could rival my obsession with cats. :love:

It's good to see you back. :smooch: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]beat me too it, i knew exactly who i was ;)

don't forget about me! *huggles his 3 cats* [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SaiyanPrincessX [/i]
[B]Actually I love cats too. I used to have five but my dad gave away 3 of them around September(2 kittens & thier mother). I was at school at the time.:flaming: I have two left though.^_^

[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=teal] well i have 9 so if you want some...feel free...i would mind :flaming: but me mum wouldn't! :flaming:

we should all meet and let our cats meet up...i need some more kittens...:love:

and any other cat Lovers i'd Love to meet as well! [/color]:love:

Erm...unless there's another Liam on otaku...I noticed someone wants to corrupt my soul o.O!!

*runs away screaming blue murder*

:p

~~~~~

There are a bunch of people I'd love to meet in real life, but there really are too many to mention...what the hell..I'll give it a shot...

James: So I could track him down for Harlequin o.O;

Ken: Why? He's an awesome RPer and amusing to converse with on MSN (and other IM's)

Gold_Angewomon: So I could give her the final copy of Eden (of course I need to [i]finish[/i] it first...but it's a minor detail...)

Anti: so I could stick him with Ken and see what felonies would occur, o.O;;

Raiha, Raquel, Sere, Deedlit: All awesome at RPG's and it'd be amusing to meet them in real life...(mind you they'd probably open the door and say 'AAAARGH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??' and then slam it in my face, but it'd be amusing none the less...)

Rico: 'cos he's Rico...no explanation necessary...

Anna: Because for some odd reason she want's to meet me. lol. Seriously there's probably some deep reason buried at the back of my head...

Hm, I'm sure I left people out, but I cant think of the rest...if I haven't mentioned you, please PM me and send the reason why I'd want to meet you. (saves me the trouble ;) )

OOC: Oh, Kinetic, Metaire(new orleans) rocks!
------------------------------------------------

I would like to someday meet:

Mystic's Knight
Dark Sephiroth
DOK(Dark Order Knight)
D_A
Deedlit
Domon
Goven Man
James
Juuthena
Kinetic
Mist
Nomad
Phantom's Angel
Shift
Starlight
The Harliquin
Trumen

and soooooo many more. ^_^ And I know many already.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sirven_2002 [/i]
[B]OOC: Oh, Kinetic, Metaire(new orleans) rocks!
[/B][/QUOTE]

New Orleans? Metarie?>?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!??

0_o

Dude, I used to live right NEXT to Metarie.....

*drools*

All the good restaurants.....N.O. ROX!!!!

See, I lived there for 9 years......nice place to visit, bad place to live.....^_^

Hmmm, lets see....

James(you know I gotta come to Australia and go clubbin wit ya. Gotta show me where to find all the lovely ladies there. -_o)
Crazy White Boy(I KNOW he'd be wild at a club. ^_^)
Cyko(thanks for puttin me on your list. ^_^)
Elite(same as Cyko. ^_^)
PiroMunkie
Transtic Nerve
ShyGuy
Yu Yu Hakusho(for more reasons than 1. -_o)
Juuthena(same as Yu Yu)
Rain(Same as Juuthena)
Sara(Same as Rain)
Queen Asuka(Same as Sara)
BabyGirl(Oh hell yeah. Same as Queen Asuka. And your roomates to. Besides, one of your friends looks like one of my old school friends, and that my friend...is a good thing. ^_^)
Kenji
Final Flash
SSJ3
Gokents
Medra
Syk3

AAAAAAAAAH, the list goes on. But thats just a few peeps I'd like to meet.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jinzouningen17 [/i]
[B]Hmmm, lets see....

James(you know I gotta come to Australia and go clubbin wit ya. Gotta show me where to find all the lovely ladies there. -_o)
Crazy White Boy(I KNOW he'd be wild at a club. ^_^)
Cyko(thanks for puttin me on your list. ^_^)
Elite(same as Cyko. ^_^)
PiroMunkie
Transtic Nerve
ShyGuy
Yu Yu Hakusho(for more reasons than 1. -_o)
Juuthena(same as Yu Yu)
Rain(Same as Juuthena)
Sara(Same as Rain)
Queen Asuka(Same as Sara)
BabyGirl(Oh hell yeah. Same as Queen Asuka. And your roomates to. Besides, one of your friends looks like one of my old school friends, and that my friend...is a good thing. ^_^)
Kenji
Final Flash
SSJ3
Gokents
Medra
Syk3

AAAAAAAAAH, the list goes on. But thats just a few peeps I'd like to meet. [/B][/QUOTE]

Wow, someone actually notices me! See, I do exist!!!
0_o

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jinzouningen17 [/i]
[B]SSJ3[/B][/QUOTE]
[color=green]:D wow, another list! thanks! and yu yu, i noticed you.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SaiyanPrincessX [/i]
[B]Actually I love cats too. I used to have five but my dad gave away 3 of them around September(2 kittens & thier mother). I was at school at the time.:flaming: I have two left though.^_^
[/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, I :love: cats too! I have two of them! One of them even won a pet contest at my school for being the shyest pet! *sigh* Well, Rain, you're right... it does take a while for someone to be noticed... the weird thing is, some members who just joined recently are on a lot of these lists... :( And then there are some members who are just left out. People just ignore them and/or pretend they aren't there. But I guess it depends on your personality, I guess... Some people are more "visible" than others. I guess everything can be explained with these final words:

[SIZE=4][B][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=orange]Y[/COLOR][COLOR=dark-blue]o[/COLOR][COLOR=red]u[/COLOR] [COLOR=crimson]a[/COLOR][COLOR=dark red]r[/COLOR][COLOR=firebrick]e[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]w[/COLOR][COLOR=chocolate]h[/COLOR][COLOR=sandy brown]o[/COLOR] [COLOR=burlywood]y[/COLOR][COLOR=silver]o[/COLOR][COLOR=skyblue]u[/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue]a[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]r[/COLOR][COLOR=darkblue]e[/COLOR].[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[color=blue]Sorry to kick a dead topic, but I've got one more person to add. I can't believe I forgot him! ShyGuy. Reason? Well, I've never actually talked to him, but I've always respected him, and he just seems like a cool guy ^_^.[/color]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]eep. o.o
We posted at the same time. ^_^' (realizes why comp lagged...)

I'd really like to meet ShyGuy too. He seems really nice, not to mention he lives about... three hours away. ^^

Delian's been really sweet, and friendly. I remember liking her avis for a while. ^_^[/color] [/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i]
[B][color=deeppink] [size=1]I'd really like to meet ShyGuy too. He seems really nice, not to mention he lives about... three hours away. ^^[/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]3 hours, eh? In what area of Cali do you live?

-Shy[/size]