OtakuBoards

Which member would u like 2 meet in real life?

Boo

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=#507AAC]I can't even begin to list the people that I'd love to meet.

Adam, Break, BabyGirl, Semjaza Azazel, Final Flash, NeoCactuar, Warlock, Medra, DeathKnight, Crazy White Boy, Transtic Nerve, RicoTranzrig, Justin, Sara, Ginny, Lady Katana, ShyGuy...

And that's not all. lol

I could go on forever. There are just so many people I'd like to meet and get to know! I couldn't possibly list them all here.

If only the Otaku Awards could be held live from Los Angeles...hmm...that makes me wonder...*books a plane ticket to L.A.*

:drunk:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=#507AAC]And that's not all. lol[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]It better not be all. Why? Because my name wasn't up there! :p

Hmm...I wonder if I could convince my parents to take a trip to LA. It's only about a ten hour drive from where I live, and I have relatives that live down there, heh.

As for who I'd like to meet the most... Hmm, lemme think for a minute... I think it'd be James. I always enjoy talking to him about video games and other things, and I think we'd get along pretty well. Now, if only he didn't live on a different continent, lol.

Of course, there are also lots of other people I'd like to meet. Pretty much everyone James listed, and more, like he also said.[/color]

The only person I want to meet right now is Spikey. Ive met his older brother Nerdsy, and Herman(Shift), but Ive yet to meet him. We need him to join in on our 2 1/2 hour Otaku talk at Nerdsys'. I would also like to perhaps meet James, he could teach me how to ride the Roo's.

(Im also more than willing to meet any female members of the OB's... ;) )

I would like to see:....

Rain, Sirven_2002, Shinobi, Valen, Starlight, Blanko, Sweetie_rei, Juuthena, Trumen, Rae (Lady Asphyxia), Deus Ex Machina, Vegeta Rocker, Schratn9, Pyrobhobic, Empathy, Wolf Maximas13, Deedlt, Phantom's Angel, Mystic's Knight, Desbreko, SaiyanPrincessX, ssj3, TheDarkOtaku,

and more peeps but these are the main I guesse :)
*wanders if he skipped people*

hmm... there's a few.. sorry if I miss any names out.. heh

Mystic's Knight, D_A, Sara, Ginny, Duo M, Rain, Lady A, Sere, James, Justin, *strains mind*.. can't think of very many right now

if I missed you off and probably shouldn't have, it doesn't mean I don't like you, it just means my brain was a bit insensitive and forgot about you. Sorry. heh

[B][color=#507AAC]

And that's not all. lol

[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] It betta not be, heh, 'cause I'm not on t'at l'il list. Eh, I love forcing things uponm people, heh.

I'd like to meet a very numerous amount of people. I can't possibily even list 'em all...well, I'll try.

Elite, Crazy White Boy, Raiha, Sara, Harlequin, James, DeathKnight, Deus Ex, Juu, eh...mind going blank...ahh..I'll think of more.[/color]

[b]I would want to meet the following people:

Sephiroth (came pretty close eh?), James, Desbreko, Sara, GinnyLyn, Nerdsy, Transtic Nerve, Desert Shadow, Crazy White Boy, Semjaza Azazel, Break, Juuthena, Lalaith Ril, Rain, Ravenstorture, Harlequin, Lady Macaiodh, BabyGirl, RicoTranzrig, Raiha, Rick Hunter, ZeroG214, Valen, Mystic's Knight, Syk3, Anna, Deedlit, Queen Asuka, PiroMunkie, Deus Ex Machina, Neocactuar, DeathKnight, Medra, Lady Katana, Altron Gundam, JCBaggee, Cloricus, Jinzouningen17, Final Flash, Heaven's Cloud, HBomb, Mitch, Shyguy, Pressure and some others I really can't remember right now, lol.

[color=crimson][center]My Big Otaku Meet Plan For When I'm A Millionaire[/center][/color]

We would pick a good location, that would cost a good average amount of money for me to pay for and obviously I would pay for everything.
We would meet at a designated point, but no one could know who was who until a sign was made, to prevent any nasty people taking advantage.

It may sound silly, but it would be very cool indeed :)[/b]

[color=indigo]I would like to meet Heaven's Cloud because he seems so sexy and intelligent...:p

I would like to meet a bunch of people from the boards, I think it would be neat to sit down and play the guitar with Lady Macaidoh, write some poetry with Rico and Raiha, discuss politics with James, watch anime with Seph and Rick Hunter, throw back a couple drinks with Baby Girl, visit Australia and go clubbing with Del...the list just goes on and on...if I had a bunch of money I would definatly follow through with Elite's idea and throw a big Otaku bash at a swanky convention center...it would be a pretty nifty event.[/color]

[B][color=#507AAC]If only the Otaku Awards could be held live from Los Angeles...hmm...that makes me wonder...*books a plane ticket to L.A.*

:drunk:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Heh, I live 30 miles from LA. The Otaku awards in LA sounds like fun.

I want to meet Sara, Ginny, Rick Hunter, Adam, Semjaza Azazel, Queen Asuka, Nerdsy, James, and about 400 other people. With luck, I will see Rick and Blanko during this summer. Unfortunately my plans to kidnap Sara have fallen through.

-Shy[/size]:(

Otaku Awards... That'd be fantastic... and expensive *Looks at wallet. Moths fly out*. But anywhere where an OB convention's going to be is good with me! I'd definately go.

There are lots of people I'd like to meet in real life-
[list]
[*]Shyguy to talk about Eva and lots of things,
[*]Devidramon and shadowdramon to talk about Digimon and lots of things,
[*]Digital_Monster to talk about Digimon and lots of things and duel at Yu-Gi-Oh,
[*]Elite and Syk3 to talk about lots of things,
[*]James, because he's great and said 'silly muffin' and to talk about lots of things,
[*]Everyone who has Super Smash Bros Melee so I can challenge them,
[*]The digi-peeps: sage, calumon_luver, clowmet, Mina Karusala, rokas and everyone else,
[*]Lady Asphyxia to talk about and eat spaghetti carbonara,
[*]genkai to fence him,
[*](Even though I don't know you that well, you all sound like nice people and you can never be friends with enough nice people) Ginny, Sara, Blanko, Juuthena, Semjaza Azazel, Break, Rain, Deus Ex Machina, Mitch, anyone else who's nice,
[*]Possibly most importantly: Pyrophobic. She's been a great friend to me and I'd really like to meet up with her sometime soon, providing she doesn't mind, of course.[/list]

[COLOR=royalblue]Lesse, who would I wanna meet... in no order what-so-ever

Break, Zidane, AJeh, kujaaron, Sara, Ginny, James, Semjaza Aazazel, Syk3, Mitch, Justin, Piromunkie, Deathknight, Pressure, Elite, Shy, Nerdsy, July, Final Flash, Mike, Rick Hunter, Adam, Desbreko, Baby Girl, Rico Tranzrig, Sephiroth.... and thats about it!

Do you know what would be cool though? If OB and TO set up some sort of Fundraiser/Money-maker thing and a [i]whole[/i] bunch of members got to go to LA for an OB Awards ceremony. That would be cool... [/COLOR]

Whee!!!

Solo Tremaine, cause, well, fencing, like she said

TN, dont we all?

Juu...Duh, she's so COOL

James.. Because.. He's James, DUH.

Ryan.. Because he's cool and he was one of my first fiends from Otaku..

PiroMunkie.. Because he's..cool..

*wavews to the rest of the people* You too!

[color=crimson]OK, well, I know I WOULD like to meet Sara some day. And Shaun. Prolly the only people I'd feel comfortable around.
OOh, and Flora.
...um, and Lance.
And Shy.
And...DANGIT!
Dessy for SURE! *grins*
And Deux (sp?) too!
Adam, yes yes!
Kev too!
James, just for heck of it. :laugh:
I dunno Justin or sage too well, but why not?
And everyone I met in OBBII, of COURSE!
*spends time naming more peoples*

(so much for being a recluse. ;))[/color]

since I am not around this place all of the time and I am still a newbie I am going to make a judgement call on just one person. So the person I would want to meet would be Rain. I really dont know why, but I just would. No offense to all of you other nice and interesting people, but if I had to just pick one it would be Rain.

Truth me told, I love meeting new people and I would like to meet every last one of you people on this board.

I would like to meet all of you, and I mean that. There are far too many interesting people to mention just a few.

But I have to exclude from that list of people to meet, baby girl and a couple of others chics on the boards.

Pretty girls make me nervous. (*blushes and turns away.*)

plus, the people who are really my friends on the boards know who they are.

[color=009966]I would really like to meet (in no particular order) James, sirven_2002, Boba Fett, ChibiTrunks, Dark_Apocalyps, Domon, Dragon Warrior, Etarah's Maverick, Gold_Angewomon, Juuthena, Kinetic, Lalaith Ril, liamc2, Mist, Mr. Maul, Mystic's Knight, ssj chic, Sere Tuscumbia, Raquel, Phantom's Angel, and many more. Too many to name......[/color]