OtakuBoards

Which member would u like 2 meet in real life?

Boo

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Elite [/i]
[B][b][color=006699]The thing is, I'm actually deadly serious about the road trip, lol. I'd be more than happy to have you guys come along.. it would be very cool indeed. Three Brits, a car and some potatoes.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I wasn't kidding either. Though I'm not sure about throwing potatoes.. Elite, if you don't like being disillusioned, I recommend not looking in this spoiler [spoiler]I don't [i]really[/i] throw potatoes at people[/spoiler] ... heh..

but anyway yeah.. it would be really cool to do one day, and I mean it too.. heh ^^

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I havent been here long so im not surprised im not on anyones list, apart from spx's ;)

I only have a few people i'd like to meet.

Saiyan Princess - has to be at the top of my list. :P
Syk3 - First friend I made here. :P
James - someone I respect, probably too much but oh well.
Shift - Great friend
SSJ3 - Interesting and friendly he is.
The One - Growing graphic artist, cant wait to see his stuff in a years time.
Shyguy - Only spoken to him briefly but he seems cool.
Hittokiri - Very cool guy and a great graphic artist.

Im sure there are more, and I suppose my list isnt that short, but oh well........:P

Lady Macaiodh. Baby Girl. YingYang masta, and kenshiro.

I have wanted to meet LM for awile. Bg as well. To be in the presence of those two gorgeous women would be heaven.

I've rpged with RRM, and kenshiro for awhile, and were pretty good friends. To bad ken dont post here anymore.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i]
[B][color=deeppink] [size=1]
Shy, do you really think 3500 members could [i]fit[/i] in a bus!? o_O That'd be one big bus you'd be driving. ^_^;;;[/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

We could all fit on my church, with ease, and room to spare. My sanctuary holds about 10,000 packed :eek: :wigout:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by genkai [/i]
[B] Who in philly up in this piece? [/B][/QUOTE]

I Lived in South jersey for about3 years. Thats damn close. Camden county to be exact.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ravenstorture [/i]
[B][color=darkgreen][font=gothic]Yeah, like I'm going to read all NINE pages...

Piromunkie
James (that [i]will[/i] happen one day, I assure you)
Pressure
Raiha&Rico
Mitch
wrist cutter

And if anyone can get to Brisbane, PM me and I'll meet you there. I'm only an hour and a half away. So is everyone else....[/font][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Brisbane? Where the hell is that????? 0_o....

But like I said before, I'd like to meet everyone. Just one big convention....
*Cries*
I guess no one likes me....I'm not on anyone's list.....

There are so many people that I'd like to meet it'd be impossible to get to know every single one of them.
See? Everyone likes Juu and Rain!!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]I Lived in South jersey for about3 years. Thats damn close. Camden county to be exact. [/B][/QUOTE]

Great balls of fire, you live [I]exactly[/I] where I live. I never thought that any other member of otakuboards lived [I]that[/I] close to me with the exception of Vampire Ed.

The thought that I've probably crossed paths with people from these forums and don't even know is strange indeed. :drunk:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Great balls of fire, you live [I]exactly[/I] where I live. I never thought that any other member of otakuboards lived [I]that[/I] close to me with the exception of Vampire Ed.

The thought that I've probably crossed paths with people from these forums and don't even know is strange indeed. :drunk: [/B][/QUOTE]

ha ha ha ha ha. The question is, I now live in plano texas btw. * cough cough- ryan**

but yeah. I [b] lived[/b] in Collingswood. Any where close to you?

[color=darkblue]
I live in Texas. I live in Fort Worth, but right on the edge of Arlington, where I've lived all of my life. My mom hates Texas but I think it's a great state, especially where I used to live. I've been to a lot of states that I didn't like, and I just hated Oklahoma. I didn't like a lot of our bordering states, but I love Texas. If I were to move, it would be to either Mackinaw (Great city in Michigan), California, or Florida.
[/color]

[color=darkred]Well, it seems I'm jsut a tad late, seeing as we're now onto the subject of where we live - Toowoomba, by the way - but I'll tell you who I'd like to meet. I'd like to meet Rain, Deus, Transtic Nerve, Deathknight, Raiha, Mitch, and Mnemolth. Half of those people I've never even talked to, but I think they'd be pretty interesting.

That's my contribution.[/color]

[quote][i]Originally posted by Yu Yu Hakusho![/i]
[b]Brisbane? Where the hell is that????? 0_o....[/b][/QUOTE]

[color=blue][size=1]I just knew some one would ask that...[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yu Yu Hakusho![/i]
[b]*Cries*
I guess no one likes me....I'm not on anyone's list.....[/b][/QUOTE]

[color=blue][size=1]Well, you only joined recently. It takes time to get to know people. I was here for about 4 or 5 months before I got to know someone from OB well. I'm sure that if we have a topic like this in 12 months time, you'll be on more lists. If you plan to stay that long, that is...

Heh, you should check out the 'Role Models of OtakuBoards' thread. I'm on two lists, lol.[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yu Yu Hakusho![/i]
[b]See? Everyone likes Juu and Rain!!!! [/b][/QUOTE]

[color=blue][size=1]Everyone...likes...me? When did [i]that[/i] happen? :p[/size][/color]

I have a confession, Rain.. I've been paying people to like you..

*shifty eyes*

I don't believe in time zones. You guys in the west just have really slow reaction times. What worries me is that that means that Australians have far faster reaction times.[/b][/size][/center]

[size=1][b]The 300ft Potato (me):[/size][/b][size=2]did my text just get bigger..[/size]
[size=1][b]Mika Tsukiyono (Duo Maxwell):[/b] yes
[b]JamesOtaku01:[/b] *nods*
[b]JamesOtaku01:[/b] Did you see someone pretty walk past?
[b]The 300ft Potato:[/b][/size] [size=2]...how'd I do that..[/size]
[size=1][b]Mika Tsukiyono:[/b] *pokes his text*
[b]JamesOtaku01:[/b] Oh, now I'm acting like Master Roshi. I'll stop.
[b]Mika Tsukiyono:[/b] lmao
[b]EternalRain247:[/b] Please stop...that's just wrong ^^
[b]The 300ft Potato:[/b][/size][size=2]...I can't.. make it smaller.. o_O..[/size]

as I [strike]always[/strike] often [strike]say[/strike] think.. SPONTANEITY RULES!!!![/size]

[center][size=3]Do you consider yourself to be a Christian (even if others don't)??.. If so, please PM either me or Justin (or both) immediately!![/size][/center]

*damns those of you with high-res screens, like me, and can see this part of the post without scrolling down too far*

You don't seriously believe that, do you?.. of course I wouldn't do that.. heh..

AJeh, traditional British fish and chips sounds good.. but I was never really that fond of the "fish" part ><.. heh

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kinetic [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]
I live in Fort Worth, but right on the edge of Arlington, where I've lived all of my life. I've been to a lot of states that I didn't like, and I just hated Oklahoma.
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Now that's just rude. I happen to live in Oklahoma (the only Oklahoman on the boards. I feel so lonely), and once you get used to it, it's just fine. The next time I go down to Ft. Worth (which will be a couple months), I'm gonna find you and kick your butt. Well, ok, it isn't really Ft. Worth, more of a Grapevine . . . V.V;; Ah well, it's close.

Bah. I'm on like, two people's lists. However, I'd like to meet most of the members for various reasons, and since there's a lot of them, I'm not going to take up your space in listing all of them. ^_^;; Even so, most people already know that I want to meet them, and if they don't, well, get a clue. ^_~

--Sere

[color=royalblue]Hoping to bring this back to the original point....

The people I'd like to meet most are:

Semjaza- He's a really cool guy to talk to, and he's into drawing like me. He can be funny at times, too.

James- Duh.

Weh- One of the funniest people I've met on the boards. He's a really good listener, as he's been listening to me complain about random crap here lately, and I appreciate that. Though it might be hard, because he's always falling off cliffs....

Ken- [i]The[/i] funniest person I've met on the boards, and a cool friend.

Desy- He looks like Legolas. Who wouldn't want to meet a guy like that? And plus, I have to steal his Raichu and Meowth plushies....

Valen- A really funny guy who has a good heart.

Tori- Just seems like an interesting person to meet...

That's all I can think of at the moment, but I'm sure I'll come up with some later...[/color]