Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Yes, she does, can't believe i overlooked that :p

*waits for a question from 'sko*[/size]
  • Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[color=indigo]I thought Ifrit wasn't in FFIV, though? Anyway...

[b]Question:[/b] In FFIV, when does Cecil go up three, four, or sometimes even five levels from one fight?[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo]I thought Ifrit wasn't in FFIV, though? Anyway...

[b]Question:[/b] In FFIV, when does Cecil go up three, four, or sometimes even five levels from one fight?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][b]A:[/b]
As soon as he becomes a Pali. Since he starts at level 1 again, the expierece around that part is enough to level him enough to catch up with the rest of the party.

If thats right, someone else ask a question i've got no time. [/SIZE]
Posted
[color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] Easy question. ^^. But I must make it hard. *glares at Tasis and smirks*

[b]Q:[/b] Name the number of levels there are to the Terra Cavern. Also name all of the bosses you fight and the amount of HP, Experience, gil, you get from defeating them. Also their names, too, of course.[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i]
[B][color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] Easy question. ^^. But I must make it hard. *glares at Tasis and smirks*

[b]Q:[/b] Name the number of levels there are to the Terra Cavern. Also name all of the bosses you fight and the amount of HP, Experience, gil, you get from defeating them. Also their names, too, of course.[/color][/size][/font] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]You sure you're not [i]trying[/i] to make it easy?

[b]A:[/b]
There's 5 floors.

Boss 1: Vampire
Exp: 1200
Gil: 2000
weakness: Fire, Dia

You don't get anything, theres a treasure chest after, however.

Boss 2: Lich
Exp: 2200
gil: 3000
weakness: Fire, Dia

You don't get any items here either, you don't in any battle.

[b]A:[/b]
FF: Where do you get the Canoe? [/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tasis [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]
FF: Where do you get the Canoe? [/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] Bucko, you forgot their Hps, but ah well; you are excused.

You get the canoe at [i]Crescent Lake[/i].

[b]Q:[/b] In FF6 tell me all the espers and where you can find them?[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
[color=green]All of them...there be so many.TT

Starlet-Owzer's mansion in 1 Jidoor (WOR)
Kirin-Zozo (WOB)
Phoenix-Phoenix Cave (WOR)
Unicorn-MagiTek Factory (WOB)
Palidor-Solitary Island (WOR)
Seraphim-Buy from man in Tzen(WOB) = 3000 gp (WOR) = 10 gp
Ifrit-MagiTek Factory (WOB)
Shiva-MagiTek Factory (WOB)
Odin-Ancient Castle (WOR)
Maduin-MagiTek Factory (WOB)
Raiden-Ancient Castle basement (WOR)
Bismark-MagiTek Factory (WOB)
Crusader-Defeat all 8 dragons (WOR)
Ramuh-Zozo (WOB)
Bahamut-Defeat Doom Gaze (WOR)
Shoat-MagiTek Factory (WOB)
Tritoch-LOC: Hills of Narshe (WOR)
Alexander-Throne room in Doma Castle after Cyan's soul (WOR)
ZoneSeek-Buy at Auction for 10000GP (Either world)
Ragnarok-Weapon shop in Narshe (WOR)
Golem-Buy at Auction for 20000GP (Either world)
Terrato-Umaro's cave in Narshe (WOR)
Stray-Zozo (WOB)
Carbunkle-MagiTek Factory (WOB)
Fenrir-Defeat Phunbaba (WOR)
Phantom-MagiTek Factory (WOB)
Siren-Zozo (WOB)

That better be all of them, or I'm going to be quite upset.--

Ok...my question, it'll be easy.

Name all the Eidolons from FF9, and how you get them all(or what gives them to you really^^)

Sorry I kinda stole the summon theme there, but that's all I could think of.--[/color]
Posted
I'll assume you mean Gem-wise. ^_~

Garnet=Bahamut
Amethyst=Atomos
Aquamarine=Leviathan
Ruby=Carbuncle
Peridot=Ramuh
Sapphire=Fenrir
Opal=Shiva
Topaz=Ifrit
Phoenix Pinion=Phoenix
Dark Matter=Odin

[b]Question:[/b] In FF9, who is Puck?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B][b]Question:[/b] In FF9, who is Puck? [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][b]A:[/b]
He's a rat-type-boy ViVi meets, who ends up being a prince.

[b]Q:[/b]
Whats max weapon level in Final Fantasys 2? [/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i]
[B][color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] Bucko, you forgot their Hps, but ah well; you are excused.
[/color][/size][/font] [/B][/QUOTE] [b][size=1]Well you never asked for their weaknesses so it's all levelled out anyway =p[/b]

*wonders if maybe he should get on Mootchums' good side to get poetry moneh*[/size]
Posted
[size=1]I don't think anyone other than me has even played FF2... Well, i know mitch has, a bit.

[b]Q:[/b]
What game did Chocobo's originate from?[/size]
Posted
[quote][b]Q:[/b]
What game did Chocobo's originate from?[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] They were origined from birds. Is that what you're asking, lol? Or are you asking which FF had the first 'cobo? It was FF2, I believe. Ah. I see it now. Game, yes. Yes. *_* *shrug*

[b]Q:[/b] Where do you get the levistone, and what does it do?[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
Well, seeing as how I'm playing Final Fantasy (that's [b]1[/b], mind) for the first time, and I just had some ?dwarves mention the Levistone, it is found in FF1 first. As to [i]where...[/i] got me. I do know that, true to its name, a Levistone levitates stuff, or, in layman's, makes it float. Whee.

[b]Q:[/b] List all the colors of Chocobos in FF7. Which could you [i]not[/i] get?
Posted
[color=green] Okie dokie!^^

Yellow-yes
Gold-yes
Blue-yes
Dark Blue-no
Green-yes
Pink-no
Red-no
Black-yes
Purple-no
White-no

I'm really not sure if that's all of them, but that's all I can remember.[/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I'd think that's good enough... Ask a question anyway ^_^ [/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]Uh oh, did I not answer it fully? Oops. O_o; ^^; [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] It's fine, Gin. Just ignore me.

The levistone is found in the ice cavern. Before you can get it, you have to fight an evil eye. Once you get the levistone, you take it to a desert near Crescent Lake, and you open the main menu, and use it. For then on, the dessert opens up, and you get the airship. So the levistone allows you to get the airship..[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
[size=1]I was just gonna answer that. I got it no less than 5 minutes ago :p.

Mei, your turn ^^;;[/size]
Posted
[color=green]Teehee, I feel so quick.^^() Ok anyway....

Which FF game is the first that moogles appeared in?[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sakuramon [/i]
[B]Final Fantasy 3 I think. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Are you talking about the US FFIII, which is actually FFVI? If so, then yes, that's correct.[/color]
Posted
I mean the one with Terra,Locke,Edgar,Sabin etc.
Is that it?

If so then...
I can't think of any good questions so...
In FF7 in ToA(Temple of Ancients)when you go to the clock room what is in every door.List everything in the doors.
Posted
Heh, busy work question.

Room I: Jemnezmy, 2 Toxic Frogs
R II: Nothing here
R III: 2 8 Eyes
R IV: Princess Guard
R V: Ribbon
R VI: Correct Path (takes you further into Temple of Ancients)
R VII: Trumpet Shell
R VIII: Megaelixer
R IX: Nothing here
R X: Going backwards now (to entrance to Temple); this is pretty much where you start off.
R XI: Nothing Here.
R XII: Exit (Onwards to the Demon's Gate)

TADA!

OK, [b]Question:[/b] In FF7, what is so great about the Ribbon? How many can be found in the game?
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...