Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=indigo][img]http://www.angelfire.com/ex/desbreko/Smiley-SMB3PalmTree.gif[/img] [b]Answer[/b] [img]http://www.angelfire.com/ex/desbreko/Smiley-SMB3PalmTree.gif[/img]
July/August, 1988. Only a few months after I was born. ^_^

[img]http://www.angelfire.com/ex/desbreko/Smiley-SMB3PalmTree.gif[/img] [b]Question[/b] [img]http://www.angelfire.com/ex/desbreko/Smiley-SMB3PalmTree.gif[/img]
What item in Metroid Prime first appeared in Metroid II: Return of Samus, but didn't appear in any of the other games? (As in, it's only in Metroid II and Metroid Prime).[/color]
Posted
I assume you mean the Spider Ball. Have you gotten to play Metroid II yet? I finally found my cart.

What is the role of Ness's father in Earthbound? He does two important things in the game, name one at least.
Posted
I believe that one of the things that Ness' father does in Earthbound is take care of your bank account. I can't remember the other.

Not sure if this has been asked, but it's the only thing that's coming to me right now. Which non-Mario characters make a guest apperance in Super Mario RPG and where can you find them?
Posted
Well, I'm not sure if I should answer your question right now, mirai_torankusu, considering you technically didn't answer the entire question, but I'll go ahead with it.

You can see Link in the hotel in Moleville, and you can see some trophies of some F-Zero cars and an Arwing in the hotel in the volcano place.. (gimme a break, people, I haven't played the game in 3 years) That's all I can remember.

New question: How many Metroid games let you use the flamethrower weapon?
Posted
Hey, I answered the question! Semjaza only said that you had to give one of the things that Ness' dad does, not both.

You also see Samus in a room at the Mushroom Kingdom castle, but I can let that slide, since you included stuff that I forgot about, too (bleh, it's been a while since I've played the game, too).

Now, for your question. It kind of threw me for a little bit, but I don't think that any Metroid games have a flamethrower for a weapon.
Posted
None of the games have a flamethrower... unless you mean the plasma rifle, and even then plasma isn't fire lol.. I have no idea which gun you might be referring to.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]

Otherwise, I specifically remember him making a taxi company and a love hotel company (as in those pay by the hour types for you know what heh). There was also some rice thing around that time, which didn't do so well.

[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=#707875]Correct. I was a bit late with that one. ^_^;

[/color]
Posted
Actually, there is a flamethrower in Metroid Prime. It's the upgrade that uses Missles with the Plasma rifle. You know, like the Super Missle, Ice Spreader, and Wavebuster? The Flamethrower is the Plasma missle weapon. I dunno if any other games have a flamethrower, tho.
Posted
No one even knows the answer the guy wants. It hasn't been that long, be patient.

Plus, you're post is utterly pointless really. It doesn't help the thread in any way.

On top of that, you're allowed ONE image per signature. You'll have to remove two of them.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I think that it's time another question be asked...just wish I could think of a good one right now...

EDIT: Okay, thought of a decent one: How many different games (including mini-games) are in Kirby Super Star?
Posted
Well, I don't know if your answer to the other question is right (I've never played Enter the Matrix @_@) but your answer to my question is incorrect.
Posted
Actually, I believe that this question was asked earlier in this thread (a lot earlier, as a matter of fact @_@). Maybe if you could think of a different question?
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...