Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This may seem like a strange topic to be discussing... especially a strange thing to be on this board.... but I believe this is where it best belongs...

The Question:

What animal (that is to say REAL animal, not mythical... and while I'm talking about very specific animals, I'm not going to ask for Latin species names) do you think best represents who you are...... and more importantly why. For that matter.... do you agree with what previous people have said? Perhaps give an opinion on what someone else here has said also and perhaps correct if you think there is an animal more like them.....

(I'm putting it here because it actually requires a fair level of thought, though it?s a lot more personal than most topics here)...


To start the process though.... I've come to the limited and uncertain conclusion that the animal that best represents me would be the Spider-Monkey...

... Reasons:

#1. Spider-monkeys make strange noises... same for me...
#2. Spider-monkeys can become extremely hyperactive almost spontaneously... ditto...
#3. They're skinny... that goes without saying...
#4. Fact: almost all Spider-monkeys gravely dislike water....
#5. They're rare, some species horribly endangered.... Nicely represents my extreme weirdness (uniqueness << ... >>)...


Now I want to know more... anyone else's opinions, and more importantly, what you guys think best represents you in the animal kingdom... (Homo sapiens not included... but feel free to pick Sponges if you think its THAT appropriate... )
Posted
[color=deeppink]I don't think this is a strange topic at all, one of my friends already dubbed all of our friends a certain animal a year or so ago :D

I'm an [b]Alpha Female Wolf[/b], (according to those who know me) and I think it fits me well. The alpha female is the domiate female in a pack of wolves, and she's often beautiful, healthy, strong, and cunning. She's not afraid to defend herself or her pack from outside threats, and she's not afraid to put lesser wolves in their place if need be.

I guess it almost sounds like a brutal thing, but I know it fits me well ^_^[/color]

[img]http://www.barbarajordan.com/catalogue/images/2001.jpg[/img]
Posted
Ewww, I would have to say that the human being represents me the best.

Being a huge republican all I want is the destruction of the planet and the mistreatment of my fellow man.

I wish to destroy and take.

I am greedy and mean.

All of my drive comes from the evil in my soul and my only goal is to be in a better position than the rest of you...

Of course that is a bad joke, just kinda pissed right now...

I would say the best animal to represent me would be any sort of laburador retreiver.

I am loyal and intelligent. I care for those that care about me and I always love to play.

Plus, I love to sit around and pant all day.
Posted
[color=skyblue]Well my friend one day was trying to decide what we all were and she decided I was a Labrador Retreiver. Don't ask me why cause I'm not really certain though I do wish I was a cheetah instead...I really love cheetahs^^[/color]
Posted
Woo! Another North-Eastern-er! *grins* Sorry, back to topic.

Well... Hmm... I've never been asked that before... I guess I'd be some kind of cat... One that's just hit maybe 3 years old... Because I'm kinda playful, but I can be independent when it suits me. And I get worried by anything and everything, but I like to be seen taking point (like there's likely to be a "leader" cat if more than one lives together). I'm too adventurous for my own good (I liked climbing trees when I was little O_O) and I like to come and go as I please (like a cat with a cat-flap) ^_^

*shrugs* Besides all that, I'm as inquisitive as my own cat... so that's a plus ^_^
Posted
I've been told by my friends that I remind them of a White Tigher.

I don't know if this is mearly because it is purely my favorite animal ever.

They say its because:
1) I'm rare so are white tigers....
2) Illusive...
3) If I see something I want...I can pounce suddenly...
4) I suprise them with what I say (Sorta like coming out of a bush and pouncing)
5) I can say alot without saying anything at all...


Thats what they say...good reasons or not I don't know...

I'd be interested to see what people here thought of me...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gokents [/i]
[B]Being a huge republican all I want is the destruction of the planet and the mistreatment of my fellow man.

I wish to destroy and take.

I am greedy and mean.

All of my drive comes from the evil in my soul and my only goal is to be in a better position than the rest of you...

Of course that is a bad joke, just kinda pissed right now...[/B][/QUOTE]
Not to "play mod," but you put your political sarcasm in the wrong thread. We're talking about animals, here. No one said anything about republicanism. Wrong thread entirely.


Anyway, I suppose I'm more like a turtle. I like water (especially looking at it and swimming in it), I get things done at a slower pace (I just don't see the point of always being in a rush), and I tend to sometimes close myself up. That, and there's this giant shell on my back.
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]good question. i would say i'm a sloth. i'm slow, ugly, and very lazy. no idea what anyone else thinks.[/color]
Posted
[size=1]I asked my mom, and she declared me a [b]meerkat[/b]. Intelligent, quick, and funny. ^_^

I've not really thought about this before, m. Interesting.[/size]
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]I think I'm a [b]Red fox cub[/b], because they're playful, enthusiastic, cute, and have split personalities. They don't always understand things, and they're still trying to learn. People might think they would be able to control things, and defend themselves very well, even though in many cases, they can. As they're growing up, they learn valuable things from others. Also, they never live in the same place for too long, and have to adapt to different environments.[/color] [/size]
Posted
I come out at night
I sing a unique song that's beautiful in it's own way
I attract others with that song
I help them sing a similar song
And sometimes I dig a hole and go in it

Criket.. .. or so says my friend shaun... if i had to chose an animal hmm im not sure about criket... how about spider.

Heh. . . i am mean sometimes i live in a corner and never move i love the dark and every relation ship i have had so far ends horribly.. hehehe...

no i think i agree with my friend shaun . . im sort of like the Cricket
Posted
[color=darkblue]I took a test once that said I was a penguin. I don't know why.

I don't really know. It would have to be some kind of loner animal that wonders from place to place, never becoming close to the others of its kind. Intelligent but unscrupulous -- like when it comes down to it, it'd do anything to survive. I can't think of an animal that fits that, but I know there must be one.[/color]
Posted
[size=1]I'd describe myself as a Dove, quiet, gentle and don't like noise. Also, they like flying. (So do I, if i could.[/size]:(
Posted
[color=blue]I'm a weasel! I'm assertive, I don't like to travel much. I'm intelligent, and so forth! Hee hee! *plots takeover of redwall*:shifty: ^_^[/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue]I'd say a [color=red]white bangle tiger[/color] because if I was to get mad I usually bite people on the shoulder weir huh? plus tigers can shred almost anything MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *Cough!* MUWAAHAHAHA*cough!*[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kairi cloud [/i]
[B][color=darkblue][color=red]white bangle tiger[/color] [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://www.oneillglassart.com/images/WTbangle.jpg[/IMG]

[SIZE=1]It's funny. Shut up and laugh.

^_^[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Wombats.

They're slow, and hardly do aything all day.

Same as me. [/B][/QUOTE]

Wombat
Tabmow...................

Husky i guess, a nice black husky wolf.
A lone half wolf that survives on its own until it has to mate. And eventually takes over a neighboring pack and has a book written about me. Called the The call of the Vegeta.
I would slaughter inoccent chickens. Most of the time i would howl at the moon, i do that already anyway.
Correction: Tabmow says i howl at anything.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...