Zero-Sama Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Oh,and will you also add the post we had here?Like,i have 33 right now,will that be added to my post count as well,or just forgotten?[/FONT][/COLOR]
Duckie Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Oh,and will you also add the post we had here?Like,i have 33 right now,will that be added to my post count as well,or just forgotten?[/FONT][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] That's exactly what I was wondering.
Duckie Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i] [B]i think its a good idea to have a fresh start but thats me cause i already reached my old post count (i think) [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, that is you. I had 600 posts! That's not going to be easy to get to! :P
DarkerSephiroth Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] [color=indigo]It's not so bad. As I said, it puts everyone on a level playing field and it allows you to experience every rank. But also, it's almost physically impossible for us to restore the post count of [i]all[/i] members.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Hey even if u do restore post counts dont restore mine becouse i want to see what total ranks there are.
Guest Majin Gohan Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duckie [/i] [B] Yeah, that is you. I had 600 posts! That's not going to be easy to get to! :P [/B][/QUOTE] Ha! you think that 600's bad I have to get back to 1114 it took me 7 months to get that many!
Lia Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by iggy [/i] [B]my beutiful postssssssssss [/B][/QUOTE] i feel ur pain.....my poor posts :'(
nitsuj Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 i think i had around 350 but im not so sure. i haven't been here in awhile so i dont remember. is shinji ganna be able to re-register?
Sui Generis Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 525 posts down the drain..oh well...I had just became a master when it happened...:(
Bubble Boy Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 I don't think they'll be giving us our posts back... Look at the custom avatars hack.. Adam said that when you hit 500 posts, you get to upload your own custon avatar. Basically means that we have to hit 500 posts, also meaning that...we don't get our posts back :( Oh well, better get posting, and right before school starts -.-; ... How handy...
PiroMunkie Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by iggy [/i] [B]no way shinji hacked in so no way [/B][/QUOTE] Good gawd, he already has re-registered and just going around this board like a normal person..
~Mystical Pan~ Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 I was about 200+...I truly can't remember I think somewhere near 250...not sure though. please verify for me. :D:
PiroMunkie Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B]I was about 200+...I truly can't remember I think somewhere near 250...not sure though. please verify for me. :D: [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]They chose [i]not[/i] to restore our posts after all.. just ta let you know..[/SIZE]
~Mystical Pan~ Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 *shugs* Thanx ok...kewl with me! I just feel sorry for those who had like over 1000 posts! :D
Guest bob Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 like me...2487...8 months worth of posts...GONE...
nitsuj Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 I had around 325 to 350. If u want to give me alittle more it would be muchly appreciated. Thanks for giving me my number of posts back. -nitsuj
James Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by bob [/i] [B]like me...2487...8 months worth of posts...GONE... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=blue]Umm...it's just a number, it's no big deal. It's not like having a lot of posts is some kind of [i]achievement[/i], it just shows that you've either been here longer or are very talkative lol. This way it's better, not only because it's impossible to restore everyone's post counts, but also because it gives everyone the chance to move through all 10 new ranks and start on a level playing field. The only way to get your post count up is to participate...not spam. :)[/color]
Guest firemac Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] [color=blue]Umm...it's just a number, it's no big deal. It's not like having a lot of posts is some kind of [i]achievement[/i], it just shows that you've either been here longer or are very talkative lol. This way it's better, not only because it's impossible to restore everyone's post counts, but also because it gives everyone the chance to move through all 10 new ranks and start on a level playing field. The only way to get your post count up is to participate...not spam. :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] oh my gosh, 10 ranks, oh my god, and I'm only at 2nd rank, I wonder if it will take me like 10 months to reach the final rank
Sara Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] oh my gosh, 10 ranks, oh my god, and I'm only at 2nd rank, I wonder if it will take me like 10 months to reach the final rank [/B][/QUOTE] At the rate you post? I doubt it...
MysticBabe Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [COLOR=purple]Mine was like 1724, arouind there somewhere[/COLOR]
PiroMunkie Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i] [B][COLOR=purple]Mine was like 1724, arouind there somewhere[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Psst.. *whispers* they decided not to restore post count so we can go through all the ten new stages or ranks or wat not...[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now