Mitch Posted May 2, 2003 Posted May 2, 2003 [center][img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=389078[/img][/center] [center][size=1][font=rockwell]When Charles posted his second picture, many stray OBers were quite amazed. For there, on the left, stood Mitch. On the right, himself. Charles, having turned 21 somewhat recently, was yelling and slurring about like some communist bastard who's name is not worth mentioning. The hammer brothers were united. An army of one.[/size][/center][/font]
Lady Macaiodh Posted May 2, 2003 Posted May 2, 2003 [color=darkblue]"Red & Yellow moments before eating each other in an uncontrollable case of the munchies." Yes, I know. The first response I give, & it's a picture about weed. Take it however you want. And don't pick me. I don't have any funny pictures & I'm way too lazy to search for any.[/color]
Solo Tremaine Posted May 2, 2003 Posted May 2, 2003 [center][img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=389078[/img][/center] Red: Mama always said life was like a box of hash... you never know what you're going to turn into next. Yellow: I can see my forehead! Heh, the pic put me in mid of the Forrest Gump scene.
Sui Generis Posted May 2, 2003 Posted May 2, 2003 [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=389078[/IMG] [b]Yellow[/b]: The colors RED the colors!!! [i]New M&M's garunteed to taste 100% better and to look 200% colory![/i] ------------------------------- When being plain just wasn't enough..... ------------------------------------------ [b]Red[/b]: Oh dude I'm so high.... [b]Yellow[/b]: Weee!! [b]Red[/b]: You know why did that one rapper dude name himself after candy? [b]Yellow[/b]: WEEE [b]Red[/b]: I mean why the (*$ would someone wanna be a ($ing M&M.... [b]Yellow[/b]: Weeee!! [b]Red[/b]: His music sucks anyways....*takes another puff* What was I talking about?? *looks over to Yellow* [b]Yellow[/b]: WEEEEEE!!!! [b]Red[/b]: *shrugs* Weee!!!
TheShinje Posted May 3, 2003 Posted May 3, 2003 [size=1][color=darkblue] A rethink in marketing strategy, Veteran M&M's Icons Red and Yellow, show us what has made the M&M Greens so popular. When Asked about the secret of the Green M&M, Red shrugged and said "hey, it was aimed at woodstock" S@bretooth takes over the M&M's corporation, adds secret ingredient, Laughs with a bubble in his nose, and hops off to claim the throne of the mighty mighty monkey king. Don't ask me about the last one, I'm stoned. All questions must go through my manager, which is me, oh god I'm insane.[/size][/color]
Booboo Posted May 3, 2003 Posted May 3, 2003 We have: > "Plain M&Ms" > "Peanut M&Ms" > "Peanut Butter M&Ms" > "Crispy M&Ms" > "Almond M&Ms" And now introducing new "Pot M&Ms"
Charles Posted May 4, 2003 Posted May 4, 2003 Hm, Mitch came really close this time. I loved the hammer brothers reference. lol And--I was really tempted to pick Heaven's Cloud because he always makes super cool captions. But, I want to try to pick someone who hasn't won before, so this round goes to Lady A. I don't even know if it was a real caption, but she's never won before and it made me laugh (probably because I'm out of my mind from fatigue right now), so yeah. Go, go Lady A! Oh yeah, and Ginny's a runner-up. :drunk:
Lady Asphyxia Posted May 4, 2003 Posted May 4, 2003 [size=1]Okay, see what you can do with this. [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=390066[/img][/size]
GinnyLyn Posted May 4, 2003 Posted May 4, 2003 [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=390066[/img] The consolation prize that runner ups receive in online captioning contests. ~~~~~ Finger food is one thing, but [i]this[/i]...
Red Posted May 4, 2003 Posted May 4, 2003 [b][size=1]Right.. it's 5am again, but here I go. "Honey, have you seen Ben and his friend?" *muffled talking* "No..darling..I'm just grabbing a bite to eat then I'll go look for them" --------- "And then Barbie KILLS Ken! That's right! Muhahaha! Bye bye Ken.. bye bye.." Okay.. it's late, give me a break.[/b][/size]
Magnum Apex Posted May 4, 2003 Posted May 4, 2003 [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=390066[/img] [font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]Um... girls? This is definitely NOT what I had in mind when I said "Let's make a sandwich with the three of us... [img]http://www.rajahwwf.com/forum/images/smilies/naughty.gif[/img]" [/color][/font]
Tigervx Posted May 4, 2003 Posted May 4, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=teal] Now we return to Wild Discovery on the Discovery channel. Here we see the true nature of Women.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
JJ Posted May 4, 2003 Posted May 4, 2003 "we come to the scene live as Barbie prepares to put the finishing touches on her sandwich." "You Said You Weren't Cheating! BUT YOU WENT BEHIND MY BACK WITH SKIPPER!" "Today all barbies were eaten when the creator made a statement about George Bush and the economy."
Booboo Posted May 4, 2003 Posted May 4, 2003 *Snickers commercial pops on* Making doll sandwhiches: Another (sick but) unfortunate side-effect of hunger.
Senor Ding Dong Posted May 4, 2003 Posted May 4, 2003 This is what the africans thought when tey saw gerber appear on store shelves. (Aftricans are used to having pictures on what they were eating on the jar instead of words)
Heaven's Cloud Posted May 4, 2003 Posted May 4, 2003 [color=indigo]Little Cindy's parents became awfully concerned when they saw the appetizers at their daughter's tea party[/color]
TheShinje Posted May 5, 2003 Posted May 5, 2003 [size=1][color=darkblue] When Ken caught barbie cheating on him with Mohammud Johnson. He dcided to have a Barbie-skew - New Politically correct Barbie doll, showing what a mess those big assets can really make. - silicon valley cannabilism massacre. - Renegade Jam sandwich goes on a rampage at mattel inc. - After Barbie was found dead, hacked into a sandwich with her lover by estranged former lover Ken, wierd occultist perform ritual and bring her back to life as the antichrist. ::And now, s@bre's movie title spoofs! :D :: - Evild Dead 3: Plastic Genocide - Bride of Chucky 2: Disfunctional family. - Death becomes Plastic. - Honey I married A Plastic Dolls murderer. [/size][/color]
Dan L Posted May 5, 2003 Posted May 5, 2003 [center][img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=390066[/img] [b]And now we return to... WHEN DOLL COLLECTORS GO BAD[/b][/center]
Sara Posted May 5, 2003 Posted May 5, 2003 [SIZE=1]Welcome to Diner 213...may I interest you in our special? [/dahmer reference][/SIZE]
Posthumous Posted May 5, 2003 Posted May 5, 2003 [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=390066[/img] [size=1]Oh...my favorite, Doll Sandwich![/size]
Lady Asphyxia Posted May 6, 2003 Posted May 6, 2003 [size=1]Heh. I had to do it. I did. I burst out laughing so hard that I went into a coughing fit. [b]Heaven's Cloud[/b] won, and Tigervx made runner up. ...No, this isn't an evil plot to see how long Heaven's Cloud can go before running out of pictures. :shifty: [/size]
Heaven's Cloud Posted May 6, 2003 Posted May 6, 2003 [color=indigo][size=1]Wooohoooo!!! Ah, I got to find another pic...I'll post one late tonight[/size] Well, here is another pic, I hope this one is better than the last one I posted:p [/color] [img]http://www.members.aol.com/shadowedcloudx/eggs[/img]
Tigervx Posted May 6, 2003 Posted May 6, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=teal]Yay! Second place. Though I really want to post a pictre, I got a ton of funny ones :P. Anyways, I thought I didn't stnad a chance ^^;;;. But I guess I did :P. But when I saw Heavn Cloud's Caption, I knew I wouldn't win. It was hillarious XD.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Lady Asphyxia Posted May 7, 2003 Posted May 7, 2003 [size=1]Sometimes, parents really mean it when they say "Be careful, or you'll have egg on your face"...[/size]
Recommended Posts