Lady Asphyxia Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 [B][img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=400298[/img] [size=1]Ten thousand years of evolution [i]still[/i] can't account for bad taste.[/size][/b]
Solo Tremaine Posted May 25, 2003 Posted May 25, 2003 Ah, it's a tough choice... [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cyke [/i] [B][font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]A picture taken in GAINAX studios shows the Evangelion creators at work.[/color][/font] [/B][/QUOTE] Cyke's really did make me laugh, though. So it's his turn again. Lady A's the runner up. Good stuff, heh.
Magnum Apex Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Solo Tremaine [/i] [B]Ah, it's a tough choice... Cyke's really did make me laugh, though. So it's his turn again. Lady A's the runner up. Good stuff, heh. [/B][/QUOTE] [font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]Wuzaaaaah! Goodie good. God, I'm so sleepy. I think I'm still hungover. Anyway... [img]http://www.allfunnypictures.com/images/potd/EGYPTAIRa.jpg[/img][/color][/font]
Dan L Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 [img]http://www.allfunnypictures.com/images/potd/EGYPTAIRa.jpg[/img] new photograph proves that drink-flying happens too
TheShinje Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 [size=1] Pilot: hey, look at the movie screen, they're watching Antz! Co Pilot: naw! thatz mah favorite movie Pilot: I know we should probably watch what's in fron of us right Co Pilot: nah, Antz! Antz! Antz! *crash* ---------////---------- Forget about Osama, new intellegence reports from the CAA indicate an insidious plot of idiocy amogst Aiplane Pilot's [/size]
Red Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 [img]http://www.allfunnypictures.com/images/potd/EGYPTAIRa.jpg[/img] See how happy these two budding pilots are? Join today! Copyright England's International Flying School, 1946-2003.
Posthumous Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 [spoiler][size=1][color=white][img]http://www.allfunnypictures.com/images/potd/EGYPTAIRa.jpg[/img] Pilot:Quick smile for the camera! The guys gonna put it on his website.He'll add a fake plane in front of us so it looks like we crash. Co-Pilot:But isn't that a real plane? Camera Man:I think he's right...[/color][/size][/spoiler]
Heaven's Cloud Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 [color=indigo]What the airlines call a Near-Miss[/color]
Senor Ding Dong Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 A scene from the new movie, "Airplane 3:Airplanes gone wild!!!!"
Deedlit Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 [color=009966]Tourguide: "And if you will look straight ahead, you see our two pilots, Bill and....HOLY CRAP!!"[/color]
Patronus Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 Guy on the left: Hey mom!!! *big smile* Guy on the right: Maybe we shouldn't have agreed to the Airplane Fear Factor.....
Guest Voodookanaka Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 Pilot: Dont worry weve not lost a game of 'Chicken' yet. XD
Bandit Joeykuba Posted May 26, 2003 Posted May 26, 2003 Peter Parker: *from somewhere in the plane* Whoa! My spider senses are tingling! ---------------------- Pilot: And this one time at this one place with that one dude... Co-Pilot: Yeah! I know what you mean! Announcer: *after the planes crash* Looking for an even more satisfying crunch? Enjoy a new Snickers Cruncher!
Magnum Apex Posted May 27, 2003 Posted May 27, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deedlit [/i] [B][color=009966]Tourguide: "And if you will look straight ahead, you see our two pilots, Bill and....HOLY CRAP!!"[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]Hahahaha, genius. It was witty, classy and funny. Take the prize Deedlit (weit wut?) and carry the torch on. Runner-up: Bandit Joeykuba 2nd caption.[/color][/font]
Deedlit Posted May 27, 2003 Posted May 27, 2003 [color=009966]Coolness! Here's the new pic that some of the LOTR fans might like. ^____^ Enjoy![/color] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=402882[/img]
Senor Ding Dong Posted May 27, 2003 Posted May 27, 2003 [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=402882[/IMG] Aragorn:I....HAVE......The POWER!!!!! -------------------------------------------------------- Legolas:*lets go of the sword* Oh crap.....here they come......*earth rumbling*the.....FANGIRLS!!!!*Leggy is traopled by people like Juu, Deedlit, and other Legolas fangirls* ----------------------------------------------------------------- Legolas:Hey, L'eggo my Lego(las)! ---------------------------------------- Gimli:Where am i in this picture? Oh wait......that's right...I'm too sexy for that picture! *I'm too sexy playes in the background while Gimli walks off*
JCBaggee Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 [color=red][size=1][font=arial]Aragorn: "Juu will be mine!" Legolas: "No, mine!" Aragorn: "No, [b]mine[/b]! Juu: Bweeee! *cough*God, I've hit a comedic dry spell... --Chris[/color][/size][/font]
Magnum Apex Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=402882[/IMG] [font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]Aragorn: UNHAND THE SWORD, OH FAUL ONE! Legolas: BUT YOU'RE TRYING TO STAB ME, YOU FREAK![/color][/font]
Frankie Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 This is what happens when you get drunk and mistake the dagger for the tv remote
Bandit Joeykuba Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=402882[/img] Legolas: MINE! Aragorn: NO! MINE! Legolas: IS NOT! Aragorn: IS TOO! Legolas: NOT! Aragorn: TOO! Legolas: NOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOTNOT! Aragorn: TOOTOOTOOTOOTOOTOOTOOTOOTOOTOO! Frodo: *somewhere offscreen* DON'T MAKE ME COME BACK THERE! Legolas: *whispers* Is not! Uh, yeah, I know.... not very funny... But if you ask me, they look chibi.
Heaven's Cloud Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 [color=indigo]Caption: Deedlit, why are you stealing doodles from Juu's notebook?[/color]
Lady Asphyxia Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 [size=1]Ow! You cut my fingers! Next time, [i]you[/i] can be the stone, and [i]I'll[/i] be King Authur.[/size]
Queen Asuka Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1][b]Aragorn:[/b] No! If we cut my hair then that means we HAVE to cut yours! [b]Legolas:[/b] But you don't WASH yours! Give me that stupid sword![/color][/size]
Sui Generis Posted May 28, 2003 Posted May 28, 2003 Aragorn: Look for the last time....[i]I'm[/i] the king of Gondor [i]you're[/i] the pretty boy! Legolas: Pretty boy?! Why I oughta!!! Gimme the sword!! I'll show you how pretty I can be!!! Frodo: They never stop do they? Arwien (sp): Never....
Recommended Posts