OtakuBoards

Ushi. ^_^

Sara

[SIZE=1]I drew this picture as a sort of Thank You for a friend of mine.

I don't show off the pictures I draw specifically like that, but I do sometimes post the computerified versions.

I name some of my characters after the classes I draw them in. Since the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=23074&perpage=15&pagenumber=1]original picture [clicky][/URL] was drawn during my [b]US Hi[/b]story class, this girl ended up being...Ushi.

After my friend suggested the name, he added, "Oh, yeah...and it means [i]cow[/i] in Japanese." *rolls eyes*

So that should explain things...

Isn't she cute?[/SIZE]

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=386254[/IMG]

[size=1]Very good. ^_^

The cuteness and pastel colors... it's almost too much to handle. I love the T-Shirt too. The entire thing is just so cute.. Juu is probably going to pass out when she sees it.

-Shy[/size]

[color=indigo]I think I like the original sketch more than the finished version, heh. I usually like black and white sketches more than colored in versions, though, so that's just me. I think the hair looks better in the finished version, though.

Cute. ^_^[/color]

[size=1]Thanks, everyone. ^_^

This isn't actually the same [i]picture[/i]. Just the same girl...I linked to the original drawing of her.

*grins at Shy* I hope it's not still giving you a heachache?

Hehe. Juu, you're so cute. ^_^

Again, thankies. ^_^[/size]

• 4 weeks later...
Thats one cute bunny girl. Maybe a little too cute. (Who knows what type of deranged mind hides behind those big doe eyes)

I really like the paint job you did. It gives the pic a bright and cheerful mood.

Oh, and the Moo shirt is a nice touch, it makes the pic look even cuter.

All in all you did a very good job.

:D

*EDIT*: Sorry I screwed up, I thought the ears made her look like a rabbit.:(