Sara Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 [SIZE=1]I drew this picture as a sort of Thank You for a friend of mine. I don't show off the pictures I draw specifically like that, but I do sometimes post the computerified versions. I name some of my characters after the classes I draw them in. Since the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=23074&perpage=15&pagenumber=1]original picture [clicky][/URL] was drawn during my [b]US Hi[/b]story class, this girl ended up being...Ushi. After my friend suggested the name, he added, "Oh, yeah...and it means [i]cow[/i] in Japanese." *rolls eyes* So that should explain things... Isn't she cute?[/SIZE] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=386254[/IMG]
Semjaza Posted April 26, 2003 Posted April 26, 2003 It looks wonderful. I like every single aspect of it, and that's seriously very rare. It's much better than the original sketch in my opinion.
Shy Posted April 26, 2003 Posted April 26, 2003 [size=1]Very good. ^_^ The cuteness and pastel colors... it's almost too much to handle. I love the T-Shirt too. The entire thing is just so cute.. Juu is probably going to pass out when she sees it. -Shy[/size]
Heavyblade Posted April 26, 2003 Posted April 26, 2003 I think it's great except for the face.I think she looks kind of vacant and not all there , but otherwise it's cute and very good
Juu Posted April 26, 2003 Posted April 26, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]eeeeeeeee!!!! ^______________________^ I LOVE the ears!! It's sososososoooo cute!!! *huggles it* ...*saves as wallpaper* 20/10. *hops off*[/color] [/size]
Mitch Posted April 26, 2003 Posted April 26, 2003 [color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] That's amazing, Sara. Amazing. That's all I can say.[/color][/size][/font]
Desbreko Posted April 26, 2003 Posted April 26, 2003 [color=indigo]I think I like the original sketch more than the finished version, heh. I usually like black and white sketches more than colored in versions, though, so that's just me. I think the hair looks better in the finished version, though. Cute. ^_^[/color]
Sara Posted April 26, 2003 Author Posted April 26, 2003 [size=1]Thanks, everyone. ^_^ This isn't actually the same [i]picture[/i]. Just the same girl...I linked to the original drawing of her. *grins at Shy* I hope it's not still giving you a heachache? Hehe. Juu, you're so cute. ^_^ Again, thankies. ^_^[/size]
KittyLynn Posted April 26, 2003 Posted April 26, 2003 [COLOR=deeppink]*steals drawing* I'll be leaving now. That is soo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tehehe. I love it. Keep it up. I want to see more Ushi[/COLOR]
Guest Zeh Posted April 26, 2003 Posted April 26, 2003 [size=1]Wow. You're an amazing artist Sara... you [i]really[/i] are! ^^;;[/size]
GinnyLyn Posted April 27, 2003 Posted April 27, 2003 *feels pouty; giggles and smiles at Sara* OK, time for me to hang my art robe up. ^^;; How do you [i]do[/i] that and leave all the pencil/ink marks behind? *whines* It's just...just... I've been bested. *blinks in awe* 1o/1o.
Kaola Su Posted May 22, 2003 Posted May 22, 2003 AWE! *saves* She is so cute and innocent looking! I love the way the colors look! I love pastel looking colors! But it looks like a real picture! Kaola
WW2 Posted May 22, 2003 Posted May 22, 2003 Thats one cute bunny girl. Maybe a little too cute. (Who knows what type of deranged mind hides behind those big doe eyes) I really like the paint job you did. It gives the pic a bright and cheerful mood. Oh, and the Moo shirt is a nice touch, it makes the pic look even cuter. All in all you did a very good job. :D *EDIT*: Sorry I screwed up, I thought the ears made her look like a rabbit.:(
Syn Posted May 22, 2003 Posted May 22, 2003 Um, ww2 ? Thats a cow girl, not a bunny girl >>; Anywhos, cute and grand as always. 10 ooti 10
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now