OtakuBoards

James n' Adam!

SaiyanPrincessX

[color=royalblue]Ah, yes. 'Tis Jamesy's and Adam's birthday, isn't it? I think the banner looks really nice (partly 'cause it's blue ;p). I like how you put the girl from our logo in there as well. It's very cute. ^^ Makes me wish I had something to give them...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i]
[B]The ugly text ruins the banner.[/B][/QUOTE]

Eh, I dunno, I like the font lots ^_^ - It's more fun and BLAH! y'know? *everyone stares blankly* Erm... maybe not... Well, I like it lots ^_^!! Especially the girl off the main banner, very nice ;)

Yeah, and nice cake Tasis! *munches cake* :tasty:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tasis [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Aww, it's Adam, and Jeh's b-day.... *makes a cake* [/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] Zeh, you need a life. Whatever happened to FF: Origins? Heh.

If you like the text good for you; but I personally, I don't like it. Especially its color. The bright and in your face white is totally not working with the rest of the banner for me.[/color][/size][/font]

Well I made James' this morning and I was kinda pressed on time so I picked any font that I really liked. Its the Linkin Park font. I'd change it but I can't. :/ Oh well, its the thought that counts. I hope. ^.^

Here is Adam's. The font I used in his is the GameCube font. :D

Yummy cake Tasis! *collides into the cake*

[b][size=1]In a joint effort, me and Ajeh managed to get James very drunk, before he sent us this picture. Happy birthday to you both, and please take a moment of your time, James, to appreciate this masterpiece me and Ajeh spent a long time on in your honour.[/b][/size]

[size=1]Adam's is awesome, except for the position of the smiley, and the black dots in each corner....

Good job though, i'm loving the new retro otaku style banners you're making!

*knows adam's age too*[/size]

Yay, happy birthday James and Adam!!! I like the backgrounds of the banners a whole lot, but the text in both does need a little work.

You guys will love the little 'surprise'...but I suppose that's going to be a little later. ;)

*knows Adam's age as well*

*remember that he doesn't [i]actually[/i] know Adam's age*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=hotpink][size=1]Well, my birthday is tomorrow...do I get special pictures, too? :D[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]I'll draw you one Tori, but only if you draw one for me ;)

Anyway, good job on the banner/card/things everyone. And Happy Birthday to Adam and James.

-Shy[/size]

Happy birthday to Adam and James(I really hab no clu as to who dey are) from a newbie =P. cheers!

Edit: Stupid me... Adam is the Prince of Anime from theotaku.com and James is... the site director... =P
Yeah.. n e way... CHEERS!!!!!
:wigout:

[color=#808080]Thanks everyone. Those images are all fantastic! ^_^

I haven't spoken to Adam today, so I'm guessing that he's partying somewhere. My birthday was yesterday, on April 29 for you guys...but April 30 here in Australia. Weird, eh? o_O

Adam and I are [i]both[/i] 20 this year, which further adds to the conjoined twins speculation. But which one of us is the evil twin? What an [i]easy[/i] question...

*laughs evilly* ^_^;[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=#808080]Adam and I are [i]both[/i] 20 this year, which further adds to the conjoined twins speculation. But which one of us is the evil twin? What an [i]easy[/i] question...

*laughs evilly* ^_^;[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Great, just great. . . . James has gone evil. *readies the sawed off shotgun and hand granades* :demon:

Heheh, sorry I'm a bit late, but happy birthday. One more year and you can go get roaring drunk. *cough*[size=1]legally[/size]*cough* . . . Or maybe you already can, actually. Not sure on what the legal drinking age is over in Australia. :cross:[/color]

[color=purple][size=1]Legal drinking age is 18. He's probably a closet alcaholic, aren't you? ^.~

Happy Birthday James.

Happy Birthday Adam.

Happy Birthday Mei. [I think her birthday was about the day after or something, but I know it was recently, so I'm thinking to add her here.]

Happy Birthday [Insert Your Name Here, When It Is Actually Your Birthday.][/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Asphyxia [/i]
[B][color=purple][size=1]Legal drinking age is 18. He's probably a closet alcaholic, aren't you? ^.~[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Lol, yeah, that's why he's always so "busy" anymore, heh. :p

Well, for Adam, then, another year until he can legally go out and get roaring drunk. :whoops:[/color]