SaiyanPrincessX Posted April 30, 2003 Posted April 30, 2003 Happy birthday too the two silleh Admins! Here are some banners I made you for this spcial occation. ^_^ I'll have to make Adam's later though because I'm going to miss the bus. o.o;
Kei Posted April 30, 2003 Posted April 30, 2003 [color=royalblue]Ah, yes. 'Tis Jamesy's and Adam's birthday, isn't it? I think the banner looks really nice (partly 'cause it's blue ;p). I like how you put the girl from our logo in there as well. It's very cute. ^^ Makes me wish I had something to give them...[/color]
Mitch Posted April 30, 2003 Posted April 30, 2003 [color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] The ugly text ruins the banner. Happy birthday to those whom see so.[/color][/size][/font]
Guest Zeh Posted April 30, 2003 Posted April 30, 2003 [SIZE=1]Aww, it's Adam, and Jeh's b-day.... *makes a cake* There's only so much one can do in paint >.> [/SIZE]
Braidless Baka Posted April 30, 2003 Posted April 30, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i] [B]The ugly text ruins the banner.[/B][/QUOTE] Eh, I dunno, I like the font lots ^_^ - It's more fun and BLAH! y'know? *everyone stares blankly* Erm... maybe not... Well, I like it lots ^_^!! Especially the girl off the main banner, very nice ;) Yeah, and nice cake Tasis! *munches cake* :tasty:
Mitch Posted April 30, 2003 Posted April 30, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tasis [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Aww, it's Adam, and Jeh's b-day.... *makes a cake* [/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] Zeh, you need a life. Whatever happened to FF: Origins? Heh. If you like the text good for you; but I personally, I don't like it. Especially its color. The bright and in your face white is totally not working with the rest of the banner for me.[/color][/size][/font]
Transtic Nerve Posted April 30, 2003 Posted April 30, 2003 Welcome to the old folks world Jamie-kun :p HALF WAY TO 40! WOOOOO!..... I'm old....... I dunno how old Adam is so I can't make a joke.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted April 30, 2003 Author Posted April 30, 2003 Well I made James' this morning and I was kinda pressed on time so I picked any font that I really liked. Its the Linkin Park font. I'd change it but I can't. :/ Oh well, its the thought that counts. I hope. ^.^ Here is Adam's. The font I used in his is the GameCube font. :D Yummy cake Tasis! *collides into the cake*
Red Posted April 30, 2003 Posted April 30, 2003 [b][size=1]In a joint effort, me and Ajeh managed to get James very drunk, before he sent us this picture. Happy birthday to you both, and please take a moment of your time, James, to appreciate this masterpiece me and Ajeh spent a long time on in your honour.[/b][/size]
GinnyLyn Posted April 30, 2003 Posted April 30, 2003 *snorts in amusement at everyone* Happy Navel day, you two! (I know how old Adam be-a, but I ain't telling. ^^)
Guest Zeh Posted April 30, 2003 Posted April 30, 2003 [size=1]Adam's is awesome, except for the position of the smiley, and the black dots in each corner.... Good job though, i'm loving the new retro otaku style banners you're making! *knows adam's age too*[/size]
Syk3 Posted April 30, 2003 Posted April 30, 2003 Yay, happy birthday James and Adam!!! I like the backgrounds of the banners a whole lot, but the text in both does need a little work. You guys will love the little 'surprise'...but I suppose that's going to be a little later. ;) *knows Adam's age as well* *remember that he doesn't [i]actually[/i] know Adam's age*
Queen Asuka Posted April 30, 2003 Posted April 30, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]Well, my birthday is tomorrow...do I get special pictures, too? :D[/color][/size]
Shy Posted April 30, 2003 Posted April 30, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i] [B][color=hotpink][size=1]Well, my birthday is tomorrow...do I get special pictures, too? :D[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]I'll draw you one Tori, but only if you draw one for me ;) Anyway, good job on the banner/card/things everyone. And Happy Birthday to Adam and James. -Shy[/size]
Queen Asuka Posted April 30, 2003 Posted April 30, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B][size=1]I'll draw you one Tori, but only if you draw one for me ;) [/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=hotpink][size=1]Of course. I'll see what I can do that's worthy to be your birthday present. ^_^[/color][/size]
Krillen Posted April 30, 2003 Posted April 30, 2003 Happy Birthday to James and Adam!! Whoo Hoooo!!! Party!!! Sorry I couldnt make a cool Banner like everyone else. *Hands the Otaku Gurus some candy*
Mitch Posted April 30, 2003 Posted April 30, 2003 [color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] Merry Independenced Easter. [img]http://whyfiles.org/026fear/images/skull.gif[/img][/color][/size][/font]
GinnyLyn Posted May 1, 2003 Posted May 1, 2003 *clicks it* Eh, Meh? Nuttin' happen'd. Heh, too weird that both are born on the same day. Further proof of Siamese twins seperated at birth. ^___________^ EDIT AH--IT TALKS! *Skully*
Kwai Posted May 1, 2003 Posted May 1, 2003 Happy birthday to Adam and James(I really hab no clu as to who dey are) from a newbie =P. cheers! Edit: Stupid me... Adam is the Prince of Anime from theotaku.com and James is... the site director... =P Yeah.. n e way... CHEERS!!!!! :wigout:
James Posted May 1, 2003 Posted May 1, 2003 [color=#808080]Thanks everyone. Those images are all fantastic! ^_^ I haven't spoken to Adam today, so I'm guessing that he's partying somewhere. My birthday was yesterday, on April 29 for you guys...but April 30 here in Australia. Weird, eh? o_O Adam and I are [i]both[/i] 20 this year, which further adds to the conjoined twins speculation. But which one of us is the evil twin? What an [i]easy[/i] question... *laughs evilly* ^_^;[/color]
Desbreko Posted May 2, 2003 Posted May 2, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=#808080]Adam and I are [i]both[/i] 20 this year, which further adds to the conjoined twins speculation. But which one of us is the evil twin? What an [i]easy[/i] question... *laughs evilly* ^_^;[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]Great, just great. . . . James has gone evil. *readies the sawed off shotgun and hand granades* :demon: Heheh, sorry I'm a bit late, but happy birthday. One more year and you can go get roaring drunk. *cough*[size=1]legally[/size]*cough* . . . Or maybe you already can, actually. Not sure on what the legal drinking age is over in Australia. :cross:[/color]
Lady Asphyxia Posted May 2, 2003 Posted May 2, 2003 [color=purple][size=1]Legal drinking age is 18. He's probably a closet alcaholic, aren't you? ^.~ Happy Birthday James. Happy Birthday Adam. Happy Birthday Mei. [I think her birthday was about the day after or something, but I know it was recently, so I'm thinking to add her here.] Happy Birthday [Insert Your Name Here, When It Is Actually Your Birthday.][/color][/size]
Desbreko Posted May 2, 2003 Posted May 2, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Asphyxia [/i] [B][color=purple][size=1]Legal drinking age is 18. He's probably a closet alcaholic, aren't you? ^.~[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]Lol, yeah, that's why he's always so "busy" anymore, heh. :p Well, for Adam, then, another year until he can legally go out and get roaring drunk. :whoops:[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now