OtakuBoards

Divorce Court: Worst Anime Couples!

MillieFan

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=hotpink][size=1]I thought Hotohori and Nuriko were a perfect couple, even though they were both guys. I never really could see Nuriko as a guy anyway...he was so feminine and beautiful. I thought it was so sweet that Hotohori married a woman who looked just like Nuriko (of course, how could they find someone that the beauty compared? Haha...) But yeah...

And I like Usagi and Mamoru as well. What relationship is made better by all the drama? It can't be perfect ALL the time.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well if you really think about it QA They were pretty hot to both be men.. I mean dang...they look better than me and I'm all woman I mean the just put the hair down and have on a dress and boom...Two fine looking women...I mean men!!
But of one of them was truly a woman then they would definetly be a great couple!!!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with most (not all) of what has been previously said. I strongly disagree with Usagi/Mamoru though. They?re a great couple! They mean so much to each other.

I guess Magic Knight Rayearth isn?t too popular here because someone would have already said this. A lot of the couple from MKR are severely mismatched. Like Fuu and Ferio. Fuu is sorta dorky (I mean this in the best way, she?s my fave!), and Ferio is...well, a rough tough guy. And Umi is a complete spaz, but Ascot is a sweety.

• 3 weeks later...
Urk! I hate Inu/Kikyo!!! Some people like them together but I think that Inu and Kagome should be together. Kikyo is just the past. (please kikyo fans... DONT KILL ME!!!!) I dont like Sesshoumaru/Kagome either. I dont know why... I just dont!!! And i like Karou/Kenshin!!! They make such a cute couple. But if i ever see a Megumi/Kenshin ill hurt myself!!! Oh and I think that all that yaoi and yuri stuff is pretty scary too. (no offense) I mean Kurama/Hiei??? EARTH TO PEOPLE THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS!!! (Sorry. Everyones entitled to their own opinion but thats just what i think.) If i think of anymore they WILL be said... just wait until my brain turns on... *waits for months* This might be awhile...

Tenchi and Aeyaka. That was a borring relationship. No sexy,sexy stuff happenin'just blah!. Give me Tenchi and Ryoko. I'd pic her any day no question. (although i'd probably also go for Mihoshi) She was wild, always making the moves, and she was always trying too protect Tenchi. I remember the episode when the met Washu. Ryoko jumped in the way too safe him, and like 6 seconds later came in miss copy-cat priss Aeyaka. How i hated Ayeka and still do.

im definetly stick wit Heero Yui and Relena. Relena so blah. ya know what i mean. but i do like Heero though. and i do agree wit da ppl that said that Gundam Wing relationships suck. cause ya wanna know what they basically do.l8ta.

I would have to say Inu Yasha and Kikyo and ,what some of the fans think is agood idea, Hiei and Kurama would be the worst couples around. Ok Inu Yasha and Kikyo did have a thing going on in the past but, that was in the past. She hates him and wants to kill him. Besides the fact that she is a dead body walking around. As for the Hiei and Kurama relationship. I'm sorry but, they are not an item and I don't think they ever will be.

[size=1][color=000066][b][u]Worst Yaoi Pairing:[/u]
MattxIzzy (Digimon)

[u]Best Yaoi Pairing:[/u]
TaixMattxDavis (Digimon)

[u]Best Hetero Pairing:[/u]
TidusxYuna(FFX)

[u]Worst Hetero Pairing:[/u]
BitxLuna (Zoids)

-Leh[/b][/color][/size]

Guest cloud-strife
oh come on you may be right on the cloud and tifa thing millie but still aeris and cloud would be pretty good

Okay I think the worst Anime couple is... *bangs gong* Rika and Mr. Terada from CCS. I'm mean she is like 9 or 10 when he must be in his early twenties! He could almost be her father!*shuders* In the manga at the end of the "Sword" installment he gives her a wedding ring. Some people might think this is cute but i sure don't.
Second would have to be Vegeta & Bulma I mean ya just don't see the love till one of them dies (witch most DBZ characters do) I know when I'm sayin this i'm speaking for Erinzyger 's little sis who thinks Bulma is EVIL! LOL
3rd would have to be Dou and Herro. I mean how do they fit together! I've always kinda seen Dou as a player and Herro as a person who isn't really interested in love.Ya'know? Sorry if I've afendded anyone with my opinions *Erinzyger ;)*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by XBebop [/i]
[B]worst pairing Ever: Ed and Tama! LOL! ( if u watch Love Hina u know ho Tama is =P ) [/B][/QUOTE]

what??! Ed has nothing to do w/ tama-chan...lol

& I agree with all of u that said Ayeka & tenchi are horrible for each other...I mean, Ayeka is my least favorite character on the show. she's SoOoOo boring & prissy! Ryoko & Tenchi are much better together. ^^

I agreewith Kurama fan in saying that Kenshin and Kaoru are a horrible couple. A teenager and a guy who's around 30 is not my idea of a lovey dovey thing.
Don't diss the Wolfwood Millie thing. They were a good couple. Did you see how long it took for Millie to get over Wolfwood's death? That proves it.
This has nothing to do with this subject, but if you watch Blue Gender, does it look like Yuji and Joey could have been lovers? I don't want that idea in people's heads, but it seems like my thoughts could be true.

• 10 months later...
*stares* I'll be up all day and night answering this, but anyway. The traditional couples. Oh, well. Let's get started! :blah:

[U][I][B]Kagome and Inuyasha from Inuyasha[/B][/I][/U]: :nono: Their tempers will blow each other away. Literally. While Kagome continues to use the "Sit!" command, she will be insuring Inuyasha's slow and painful death. In Inuyasha's case, it would be pure suicide to get with Kagome.

[U][I][B]Usagi and Mamoru from Sailor Moon[/B][/I][/U]: Another no-no! Mamoru is four years older than Usagi. While she is niave, sweet, and loves to eat, he will be so caught up in his studies, he won't have any time for her! :mad: And Usagi VERY high maintinence. (sp?)

[U][I][B]Vash and Meryl from Trigun[/B][/I][/U]: I have a stupid reason to this but, I WANT VASH!! *huggles Vash* *Meryl enters room, jumps on me, and drags Vash out of room* :blackeye: Owie...

I think that's enough. I'll go attend to my blackeye now. *taps eye* Ouchies! Ouchies! Ouchies!

*pokes head out* The only traditional couple I won't bash is... Tada!

[U][I][B]Milly and Wolfwood from Trigun[/B][/I][/U]: I just love this couple so much! I couldn't bash it even if I wanted to! :D

[SIZE=1][FONT=Arial][color=deeppink]* Joins Queen Asuka * Why DO all of you hate Relena so much? Unlike half the [i]stupid moronic wimpy[/i] chicks in anime, she's a strong person who holds to her beliefs and morals no matter what. She truly wants peace, and throughout the series, this turns from a naive girl's wish to a determined woman's goal.

The relationship between Heero and Relena is a lot deeper than most of you are caring to glance at. She's the one person he couldn't kill, the mission he couldn't complete. She left him questioning everything he ever believed to be true. He, on the other hand, was one of the biggest driving forces in her mind, pushing her constantly to do better, to somehow find a solution. She's searching for him and for answers, but deep down, Relena realizes she's going to have to do this alone.

So all of you people who are bashing her for being a crazy psycho stalker *****, I ask you: What kind of ***** wants peace for everyone, and to stop mindless killing? And crazy? Who exactly in that show isn't crazy? I'd love for someone to point them out to me.

I understand this thread is for showing which couples you hate the most. But honestly, the reasons some of you Relena haters are giving are pathetic and unfounded. I have no problem with someone who gives reasons that are obviously well-supported and argument that is logical and believable.

Just saying you hate Relena because she's a crazy psycho stalker ***** is NOT a good argument. Quite frankly, I'd expect better quality from some of these posts.

-Karma[/color][/FONT][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]I'm here to represent Taiora fans everywhere by saying that Sora/Matt (Sorato) is just stupid. Digimon Season 2 really went to hell in the end, especially with those carriers (except Joe, he got a pretty good job).
Back on topic, I just can't see Sora and Matt getting together. They had almost nothing in common. Sora just went after Matt because she's a teenage girl and he's a teen-dream rockstar, which is no basis for a lasting relationship. It's just wrong.
I've noticied a trend in this thread as well. Most of the couples listed you hate because you hate one of the people. Just because the people in it suck doesn't mean they can't have a relationship. I find Serenity (chosen at random) as annoying as anyone, if not more so, but that doesn't mean I think she doesn't belong with anyone. Personally, I think that if Tristin/Honda wants her that much, he can have her (just to see Joey beat the crap out of him. That would be fun to watch.)
I don't really hate that many couples, at least canon ones, simply because that's how the creator planned it. The majority of the couples I hate tend to be shonen ai/shoujo ai, because most of those are non-canon, and feature obviously straight people.
Oh, and I'm in agreement that Tenchi doesn't really deserve any of the girls that fawn over him, simply because he hasn't grown a spine and chosen one. He's an indiscicive loser.
I'm done ranting now. You may commence the stone-throwing.
-ULX[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[i]The relationship between Heero and Relena is a lot deeper than most of you are caring to glance at. She's the one person he couldn't kill, the mission he couldn't complete. She left him questioning everything he ever believed to be true. He, on the other hand, was one of the biggest driving forces in her mind, pushing her constantly to do better, to somehow find a solution. She's searching for him and for answers, but deep down, Relena realizes she's going to have to do this alone.[/i]

[color=firebrick] Actually, the creator of Gundam Wing didn't even intend for a big relationship to be in the show. Simply, he doesn't care. Lol. Just wanted to say that.[/color]

[color=darkviolet][b]Kikyo and InuYasha[/b]

Yes once a long time ago these two were in love. However, Kikyo kind of died and when she died she died hating InuYasha. Why did she die hating InuYasha? Because she believed that he had betrayed her.

Folks if you can't trust a person there isn't much hope for a strong relationship is there? That's why I don't think Kikyo and InuYasha would last a second time around.

Short, yes, but would you look at the time?[/color]

[color=lime]hhhhmmmmmmmmmmm.........lets see...............[/color]

[color=pink]Miroku and Sango::[/color] :naughty: first off miroku would be a totall perv :nono: :bash: then sango would probably try to kill him!!! :love: sure they're in love, but they're not to good at showing it right now!!!

[color=royalblue]Kikyo and Inuyasha::[/color] :eek: no way!!! kikyo is ssooo out to get him :blowup: and Inu cant see it b/c hes "in luv" :love: with her....riiigghhhttt..... :help: <<< inu-chan when he moves in w/ Kikiyo

[color=red]Kagome and Inuyasha::[/color] :heart: they're in luv!!!!! y cant they get that through their minds??? :love: but with their attitudes, they may wanna wait until they get closer :laugh:

[color=lime]alrighty then!!!! I had to do a full Inu-chan thingy!! kewlies huh?lol.jk![/color] :)

[COLOR=#503F86][b]Please try and refrain from using too many smileys, and from using abbreviations. Proper grammar and punctuation would be nice if you could manage it, too. -Solo[/COLOR][/b]

[QUOTE=maladjusted]
[color=firebrick] Actually, the creator of Gundam Wing didn't even intend for a big relationship to be in the show. Simply, he doesn't care. Lol. Just wanted to say that.[/color][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][color=deeppink]
Point well-noted. However, taken the subject of this thread, we're assuming there IS a relationship there. And while it may not be a main focus, or even a big sub-plot, it still is part of who the characters are and why they chose to do what they do. Perhaps I overexaggerated their relationship. It certainly isn't a big part of the show. I was just pointing out that the characters act as foils of each other, driving each other to be better, or stronger, or wiser. All I was trying to say is that Relena is not some idiot girl following Heero around like a lost puppy.

* bows * Besides, since when did YOU ever care what the creator wanted? ;)

PS: Love you mal.[/color][/SIZE]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Kikyo and Inu: 1)she's dead...well, technically she is, but she was brought back by a psycho... 2)inu's in love with kagome (i think that's a good couple) 3)she's not really trying to kill him...but she did say in the manga that his life was hers or something like that...which i take as her wanting to kill him...^^

Relena and Heero: 1)she is SO annoying!!! 2)her speeches are SO anoying...(haha, heard that before) 3)she keeps trying for him even though he doesn't really have any feelings for her...ok, so maybe he does...but i just don't like the couple

Sailor Moon and Tuzedo Mask: 1)she's a crybaby and he's so MATURE there's not really anything else i can think of...[/COLOR]

[quote name='DevilishAngel][COLOR=RoyalBlue']Sailor Moon and Tuzedo Mask: 1)she's a crybaby and he's so MATURE there's not really anything else i can think of...[/COLOR][/quote]

[color=darkviolet]I'll agree with the whole Usagi/SailorMoon and Mamoru/Tuxedo Kamen thing, but for different reasons. And in a minute. I want to defend poor Tsukino Usagi who is terribly misrepresented on a regular basis.

True in the begining of the series Usagi is a ditzy whiney cry baby, but as the show progresses so does USagi's maturity level.

Usagi never hesitates to do what's right in order to save her friends and the world at the cost of her own life. She even [spoiler]Jumped in to help SailorSaturn after she had handed over the holy grail to Mistress9 and couldn't transform into SuperSailorMoon[/spoiler]

Usagi is an extremely loyal friend to have. She pleaded with Uranus and Neptune for countless pure heart crystals of her fallen friends, and even tried to get Tuxedo Kamen to save himself when he was trying to defend her.

Plus, she didn't run screaming and jump out of the highest window in the tallest tower when Neo King Endymion told her she'd be ChibiUsa/Small Lady's mother in the future. How's that for responsibility and maturity?

People, don't underestimate the Bunny! Just because she's a terrible student doesn't mean she's completely unreliable as a person.

As for the whole, could they last question well, I don't think so in a realistic setting. Of course in anime land who knows.

I think that they're ages in the anime are too far apart to consider something even remotely to dating. Let alone getting married. For gods' sakes, it's like Anna Nicole Smith and that old billionare guy without the money![/color]