OtakuBoards

Divorce Court: Worst Anime Couples!

MillieFan

quote:---------------------------------------------------------------
Originall posted by vegeta rocker
The worst anime couple ever would have to be Galaxy Fraulein Yuna and Paulina.....
---------------------------------------------------------------------
only in Hawaii and a few other progressive states.

In my judgement bad anime couples include

Ine Yasha and Kaede ( Just kidding)

While they were together Rick Hunter and Lyn Minmei

Ryo Oki and Ken Oki

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be out of my mind, but I know what love is. Serena may be whiny and ditzy, but at least that means she has a personality, which Darrien never had when they were together.

Ryoko constantly throws hereself at Tenchi, but he shoot her down. Ayeka treated him like crap when they met, but he hooks up with her in the shed in the rain. That's graditude for you.

I think *all* the girls are too good for Tenchi. If it weren't for "Tenchi in Tokyo", I'd have sworn he was gay. Seriously, no guy with that many girls around wouldn't hook up with *one* of them!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaola Su [/i]
[B]OHHH, wow that spoiler thing is cool....thats what you mean by adding a spoiler tag!!! How do you do that anyways??

Kaola

Nevermind, I found it in the rules on how to do it! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=hotpink][size=1]Isn't reading the rules a remarkable thing? :rolleyes:

I happen to like Rick and Minmei....she's so cute...he's so cute...they should have stayed together but NO! She was so fickle and then he fell in love with Misa...Makes me so sick. Anywho...

And I wish you guys would spell his name right, but it's DARIEN, not Darrien or whatever you were putting down. And him and Usagi make a BEAUTIFUL couple...I've always been a big Sailor Moon fan...*sighs happily*[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=hotpink][size=1]Isn't reading the rules a remarkable thing? :rolleyes:

I happen to like Rick and Minmei....she's so cute...he's so cute...they should have stayed together but NO! She was so fickle and then he fell in love with Misa...Makes me so sick. Anywho...

And I wish you guys would spell his name right, but it's DARIEN, not Darrien or whatever you were putting down. And him and Usagi make a BEAUTIFUL couple...I've always been a big Sailor Moon fan...*sighs happily*[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

I know, I am such a dork, but I honestly do read the rules b/c I remember seeing that. I seriously forgot though. I also don't like Serena and Darien, though I havent seen the whole anime, but they just look a little odd in my eyes.

I thought of another poor anime couple. Lina Inverse and Hallis. It's funnier if I don't tell you anything, but I have the black spoiler thingy here just in case you're curious. [spoiler]Hallis asks Lina to pretend to marry him and she does so becuase he offers her money. Lina really hates it when Hallis tries to kiss her and she won't let him kiss her no matter what the price.[/spoiler]

I'm a bit irriated by all these made up Gundam Wing yaoi parings. They didn't even exist. These were just perverted fantasies made up with fan fiction.

i think releena is the most annoying thing on the planet!!! she tooks anymeans necissary to follow heero when he was trying to do his work and besides that, i think heero would be better off without her.
as for the worst couple, i think that would be ryoko and tenchi. she has WAY to big of a temper and if he didnt do something she wanted, i think tenchi would be blown to smithereens.
i happen to think that inuyasha and kagome are a cute couple as well as irvine and selphie.:butthead: <-----releena

I really, really hate Yugi and Tea (Yu-Gi-Oh!) pairings simply because I hate Tea. I also hate Tristan and Serenity because Tritan's spiked hair is as annoying as he is and Serenity is almost a Tea duplicate.

I hate fanmade pairings of Sephiroth and Cloud. It's creepy... Why would Sephiroth, the ULTIMATE evil and elected ULTIMATE villan of any FF game, be THAT way with his arch-nemesis? Gah! *skitters off to hide in own little world*

I'm going to have to side with Queen Asuka on the Usagi and Mamoru. They make a perfect couple, though, it doesn't appear that way in the anime. The manga, I think, does a much better job.

Also, I liked Relena much. Not your standard anime female wearing some tight clothing showing must of her body off. :/ But then, that's me. (Nothing wrong with anime females showing off their body, but after awhile, it gets redundant. oO)

I SERIOUSLY don't like ArucardxIntegra pairings. >< Well, any pairings with Arucard. He's a very old vampire who doesn't need of the opposite sex in that manner. I hate how people confuse the relationship of Arucard and Integra in the Hellsing anime. Oo

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]The pairing I hate most is how people seem to think Spike and Faye go together. How in the world does that fit together? Faye has got to one of the most annoying characters I can think of and Spike is just so cool.
I also strongly dislike the pairings in CCS. They kind of scare me. Although I am partial to the Sakura and Li pairing, just not the erm...well, you know...[/COLOR][/SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...
*shivers* Dorothy/Quatre... That woman is so SCARRY!!! And besides, [spoiler]she stabbed him!![/spoiler] How can any fans say they belong together? *shudder*

Another one I can't stand is Tristan/Serenity (Honda/Shizuka) from Yu-Gi-Oh. *crosses eyes in annoyance* I'm sorry, but I really can't stand Honda, and Shizuka-chan deserves someone way better... (I usually pair her with Ryou Bakura.)

~SJ

[color=crimson]How about Yukina and Kuwabara? My goodness, it is hilarious to watch Kuwabara be an idiot, but it is so annoying! Poor Yukina has no idea that Kuwabara even loves her, and Hiei is probably going to kill Kuwabara if he asks Yukina to marry him and she says "yes" because she has no idea what is going on. Sheesh...

Heero and Relena. I am not a big fan because it is cliche and Relena practically stalks Heero for the whole series. For other GW couples, I do not like 1x2 very much, and 3x4 is just meant to be. Anyone heard of 2x5? My personal fave. In some weird cases I have seen TreizexRelena...just scary.

Artemis and Luna. Pet love is not one of my favorite topics. It is cute, but Luna falls in love with a human and she does not even realize Artemis likes her.

Squall and Rinoa. Rinoa is too much the "damsel in distress" type. I think Seifer and Rinoa would go better with each other.

There are various other couples I know, but you probably would never even know what I was talking about. *cough*manga*cough* This is enough for now.

~Lumi ^_^[/color]

[COLOR=indigo]I'm sorry for everyone who likes Domon & Rain together, but I just don't see it. For one thing, Domon treats her like a lump of poop & I really dislike them both altogether. I think Domon's cocky & Rain's pathetic for even loving him, the way he treats her on a daily bases. I dislike them both & both neither deserve or don't deserve each other.

As for Heero&Relena, I actually like them together. I can actually see how they feel about each other. At least Relina isn't helpless and she does have determination. Also, Heero actually notices that Relina exists.

Sort of Serena and Darien; she's so goofy and clutzy sometimes and he's so boring.

I don't like Kenshin w/Kaoru, but I do like Inuyasha w/Kagome.[/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by EnishiYukishiro [/i]
[B]I would have to say Kaoru and Enishi....
nuff said there as well [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=hotpink][size=1]Well, it's not really "nuff said" and so you need to put more time and thought into your posts. Please try to not spam. *QA*[/color][/size]

(To MillieFan: The Heero/Duo, Quatre/Trowa pairings are not necessarily fan created. Gundam Wing was incredibly ambiguous when it came to romance and God only knows who the male characters found attractive when it all cruised towards the finale.)

The worst couple in the world, I'd have to say, is Spike and Julia from Cowboy Bebop. Now, don't stone me yet, let me explain why: Vicious, who used to be Spike's best friend, dated Julia FIRST, before she fell in love with Spike and they both betrayed Vicious trying to get away and live happily ever after. I mean, yeah, Vicious didn't necessarily have to go all psycho over the situation like he did, but jeez, Spike, how could you do that kind of thing to your boy? That just isn't right. It's no wonder he and Julia could never find happiness. Bad karma was all over that relationship from the get-go.

Tsukasa and Subaru of .hack//SIGN. [spoiler] I mean, they are both girls in the real world yet the seem to have a special relationship in The World... Not like friends.. That makes me wonder why you don't find a bunch of shojo-ai fanfics about them.. [/spoiler] Ew ew ew.. X_X

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ceruleanneko [/i]
[B]I'd have to say...
watching Jerry Springer w/ Nuriko and Hotohori on it would sure be funny...
also I'd have to say my least fav. couple in Relena and Heero.
She's an annoying psycho* and never gives up on Heero,
...for proof, go to the Heero is not toast website [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL..Yeah Hotohori and Nuriko would be a bad couple...They're both guys!!!! LOL But me personally Id have to say..........is Serena and Darrien...Yeah they do look cute together but there is just way too much drama!!!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i]
[B]LOL..Yeah Hotohori and Nuriko would be a bad couple...They're both guys!!!! LOL But me personally Id have to say..........is Serena and Darrien...Yeah they do look cute together but there is just way too much drama!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=hotpink][size=1]I thought Hotohori and Nuriko were a perfect couple, even though they were both guys. I never really could see Nuriko as a guy anyway...he was so feminine and beautiful. I thought it was so sweet that Hotohori married a woman who looked just like Nuriko (of course, how could they find someone that the beauty compared? Haha...) But yeah...

And I like Usagi and Mamoru as well. What relationship is made better by all the drama? It can't be perfect ALL the time.[/color][/size]

[/B][QUOTE]If anybody should be voted worse couple, it should be Heero Yui and Relena. In fact most all of the Gundam Wing relationships suck.[/B][/QUOTE]

I would have to agree with that. Relena is pathetic. She trys so hard even when Heero trys to kill her and Heero couldn't care less. All of the relationships in Gundam Wing are odd. There is almost no sign of affection towards the other member in their "couple" in any of the relationships. Yes, I know there is a little bit in one or two of the relationships but it's like all verbal.

[color=hotpink][size=1]I wonder why so many people are anti-Relena. She was my favorite character. And whether he realized it or not, Heero really did care about her. Why do you think he COULDN'T kill her? What do you think the ending of the series was? What the heck was Endless Waltz??? You people are just in denial.[/color][/size]