Mina Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 Ok...this is gonna be a strange thread. The idea just snapped into my mind so here... If a perfect lifeform was to be created and you were asked to donate a part of yourself, your personality or any physical trait, what would you give? How would this help in making the lifeform perfect? I know there is no such thing as totally perfect, but which of your traits would make it atleast close? Once again, the idea just popped into my mind and it prolly makes more sense to me than to anyone else, if this thread is closed, so be it.
LostProphet Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 I'd donate my sense of humor....that seems to be the best part of me
KittyLynn Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]I'd donate my eyes. O.o Yes this is weird, but everyone always compliments my "beautiful blue" eyes. ¬.¬ I mean there has to be something good about them for them to talk about them..--;; Well thats what I'd donate. -Kitty[/SIZE][/COLOR]
PiroMunkie Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KittyLynn[/i] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]I'd donate my eyes. O.o Yes this is weird, but everyone always compliments my "beautiful blue" eyes. ¬.¬ I mean there has to be something good about them for them to talk about them..--;;[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE][size=1]You get that a lot too, eh? From family and friends, to acquiantances and complete strangers. I have heard it from all of them... o.O Must be the blue... We could fuse our eyes and have even better eyes, lol. So I shall donate my eyes as well for that purpose; creating super eyes. You can never have too many eyes. There is really nothing about me I really consider even close to perfect, though.[/size]
Ryan Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 [color=blue] I would donate my brain, so it WOULDN'T be perfect. Hehehe. Other than that I don't think they would want me to donate any of me. Whoever "they" are. I would ruin the whole creation. -Ryan[/color]
Luminaire Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 [color=crimson]Hmmmm...I would donate my eyes or my sensetivity. Eyes, because they are mood eyes; meaning they change colors with how I am emotionally feeling. Strange, but cool. My eyes turn like ice blue when I am really angry. They are normally hazel though. My sensetivity because I can always tell when someone is upset and I can help them. I am so sensetive, I have been called "empathic". O_o ~Lumi ^_^[/color]
Shinmaru Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 I would donate my extreme love of video games, because everyone could use a good game to have fun with every now and then.
Transtic Nerve Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 well it'd have to be the crown jewels... I mean, you can't get much more perfect than mine.
Corey Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]well it'd have to be the crown jewels... I mean, you can't get much more perfect than mine. [/B][/QUOTE] Well, they do say small potatoes make the steak look larger... ;) I'd donate my feet, minus the toes. I have great feet but my toes are all wierd. My second toe is larger than my big one. They all have hair on the toe-knuckles, etc...
Lady Macaiodh Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]Well, there's nothing about me that couldn't be surpassed by other members, so I guess I'll just donate my hair, since it's so long and purdy. Maybe my memories would be useful, too. I have a lot of life experience, if nothing else.[/color][/size]
wrist cutter Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 I'd donate my music sense, since I seem to be the only one who has any HAHAHA.
GrimmFang Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 I would donate my sense of loyalty. I have a very strong sense of loyalty to my friends and family. This would help the being protect the ones it loves.
Shinken Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 I would donate my, um... my-no, that wouldn't help... No, that'd kill it... DEFINITELY not that, that's too disgusting... um... I guess I'd just dedicate my drawing skills. Not to sound overconfident, but a lot of people say I can draw better than most. (I tend to disagree. I know at least three people better than me. And that's just off the top of my head. But I'm not too shabby either.)
GreenEyedDragon Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 i guess i would donate either my eyes (this kid is going to have like a million eyes...which would imply a big head...how is it going to be perfect again?) or my strength...not physically, but emotionally...i can be surrounded by crying people and i will be their shoulder to cry on...i can't stand it when people are hurt--i just have to help them...i have also gained the name "mediator" from that trait! I have to help people solve problems that i know i can help with...but i never have gotten in over my head, which is good. Maybe i can help this 'it' be perfect.....but what sex will it be? there is the neverending debate over the superior sex, so how will that be chosen?....food for thought
Bandit Joeykuba Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 I would either give it my intelligence or my poet capabilities. It can never be too smart (unless it's head explodes from all the brains we'd put in it) and who doesn't love(hate) a good poet?
Juu Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Hmm... I'd probably donate my love for pink. ^^' At least there would be one more person who loves pink. >>;[/color] [/size]
Manic Webb Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 I'd donate my flexibility. Not physical flexibility, but my lack of stuborness. I can adapt to almost any everyday situation. I'd also donate my teeth. People tell me I have nice teeth... a lot. It's like they've never seen a clean, straight set of choppers before.
Delian Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 I would donate my smile (which comes with dimples) and sense of humour. They would brighten anyones' day. I'd also donate my ability to stand up for myself and give it to someone with less self confidence. I'd also donate my nose. It's almost perfect except for a little scar. Yup that'll do:D
BabyGirl Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 [color=deeppink]My passion. Everyone is welcome to it.[/color]
NorykoAngelcry Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KnightOfTheRose [/i] [B]Well, they do say small potatoes make the steak look larger... ;) I'd donate my feet, minus the toes. I have great feet but my toes are all wierd. My second toe is larger than my big one. They all have hair on the toe-knuckles, etc... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=darkred][SIZE=1]Well, if this person already has some feet, I suppose I will step up and donate my toes. *looks around* What? All the good ones were taken! I guess I could donate my ability to be the worlds biggest punching bag. I can take anything thrown at me - mental and *rubs arm* physical - I don't mind people dumping on me, and usually I will make myself the butt end of jokes if it will save someone else, especially when they don't deserve to be. Now, I am not a pushover or anything, but those sort of things just don't bother me at all. =P [/SIZE][/color]
Guest Crimson Spider Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 I guess I would donate my cunning and my wit.
VinceValentine Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 I've just spent 5 minutes trying to think of some part of me that is good. I didn't find anything. And then i realised... why would I give up the only slightly good part of me, so someone else could be perfect?!?! Heh heh, now i just sound really selfish. Oh well Cyaz
Queen Asuka Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]Well, Deb beat me to hair because that's what I would donate. I love my hair and it's very healthy and beautiful so I know this person would enjoy having it. Other than that, I'd donate my leadership skills. I'm definately a take-charge type of girl and everyone needs to be a leader. It's very fun to be competitive. :)[/color][/size]
Semjaza Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 I'd give my pessimism. It's great. As a pessimist, I'm either right or pleasantly surprised. How can you go wrong with that? It leads into all sorts of sarcasm too, which is obviously lots of fun... as anyone that's good at it would know. I guess that's not a remotely good trait for a "perfect" person, but hell, I like it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now