Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I think the thread title explains it well enough...but...Which movie made you laugh the most? I laughed most while watching "Tommy Boy" and "The Hot Chick" I thought they were hillarious..how 'bout you?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by keyblade [/i]
[B] I laughed most while watching "Tommy Boy"[/B][/QUOTE]
I liked it when it first came out, as Black Sheep. (btw I don't remember which comes first but the point is they're almost the same movie).
Posted
Hmmm, I'd say Kevin and Perry go large made me laugh a lil'. But...(I sw this in the I-Max)Bruce almighty...that was sooooooooooooooo funny! oh, and Dummer and dummer.
Posted
[color=blue]Hmm High Fidelity was the funniest movie I have ever seen. I loved the scene when he hits that guy with the TV, that was fecking great. I saw Bruce Almighty yesterday though, and that was one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. Jim Carrey would easily be the guy to be god. Yeah.[/color]
Posted
Yeah, Bruce almighty is the best! I love the dog bits. And the...breast bit.lol! He is soooooooooooooooooooo funny!lololololololololololololol!
Posted
The funniest movie ever is either American Pie 2, Jay and Silent Bob Stike Back, or Toomy Boy. These mvies all amde me laugh so hard. It was great.
Guest Randleman
Posted
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, or Dogma. Basically all Kevin Smith movies are comedy gold.
Posted
The funniest movie? hmm thats pretty hard to answer, but I will anyway.
The film that comes to mind first is the second Austin Powers movie, I was litterally crying with laughter at the Jerry Springer part, and I think that was the only movie to make me accually cry with laughter.
Posted
Caddyshack is probably my favorite. It might not be the funniest right away... but it has a nice combination of ridiculous crap, sarcasm and jokes you don't get until way after the fact.
Posted
Semjaza, Caddyshack is a good one, indeed. I also find This Is Spinal Tap, Monty Python's Life Of Brian, Marx. Bros' Animal Crackers, Dr. Strangelove, Adaptation, and Mystery Men to be some of the funniest movies I've ever seen, in that they're more sarcastic, biting, and subtle humor.
Guest Randleman
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by vicky [/i]
[B]Oh! That was a brill movie! I saw Gold member! That was sooooooo funny! [/B][/QUOTE]

I hated Goldmember. It was just one big penis joke. Not that funny.
Posted
I'd say Airheads is one of the funier ones I've seen. The only problem with it is the fact that the first 5-10 minutes are kind of borring.
I also like Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, The Mask, Liar Liar, and Bruce Almighty(I'm a Jim Carrey fan). Kung Pow is also great.
Posted
Monty Python and the Holy Grail has to be one of the funniest movies ever made. The scenes with the Black Knight, and the killer bunny are hilarious.:laugh:

Sure it may be pretty old, but its still funny as hell. If you hadn't seen it, you should definately rent it.:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WW2 [/i]
[B]Monty Python and the Holy Grail has to be one of the funniest movies ever made. The scenes with the Black Knight, and the killer bunny are hilarious.:laugh:

Sure it may be pretty old, but its still funny as hell. If you hadn't seen it, you should definately rent it.:D [/B][/QUOTE]

I think that Monty Python ansthe Holy Grail is the funnist movie ever, even though all Monty Python movies are funny but the Holy Grail movie is by far the funniest! ^_____^
Posted
Put simply, I worship just about any Monty Python movie. ^-^ But the Holy Grail was by far the best, and funniest, one.

Close behind that would probably be Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery. I hated Goldmember. It was sketchy, jumpy, and it got very old very quickly.
Posted
monty python and the holy grail is great but my favorite has to be jackass the movie. i went to see it in theaters and i laughed till i cried. in fact, i only know one person who doesnt like jackass.

:blowing up
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WW2 [/i]
[B]The scenes with the Black Knight, and the killer bunny are hilarious.:laugh:
[/B][/QUOTE]

Hehe, the Black Knight was probably the funniest scene, "come back and fight me like a man, I'll bite ya legs off!" lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...