Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Wow, that Kurama banner just screams 'strawberry!" to me for some reason, it's very red.
I really like it, the pic of Kurama on the right comes out very bright and clear which is of course, a good thing.
  • Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Ok I know this is weird but.. I had to say it. When I look at the Kurama banner it makes me wanna reach out and touch it, because it looks like really smooth marble. Weird isnt it. Anyways its the greatest ^_^
Posted
Well, Stuart, that's one of the strangest comments I've gotten so far on one of my banners. lol Thanks!

Fresh anime + Good program = New banner!!!

I finished this one of Furi Kuri/Fooly Cooly/FLCL (pick one) just a few minutes ago.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=458849[/img]

Comments or Suggestions?
Posted
It could be better Right?






lol just kidding, This ones pretty, good I cant point out flaws right now, because im eating *Stuffs face full of chips*
Posted
I like FLCL! That show is COOL! Anywayz, it couldn't be very much better. All that I would suggest is to change the color of the text that says FLCL. That's pretty much it. Laterzez. *walks into walls repeatedly* *people stare*

~Can I help you?~
Posted
[color=green][size=1][i]I like it. It has a good use of colors and stuff like that. I would rate it 9/10. Its really good though keep posting I want to see more.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
I know I told you already but I wanted to say it again b/c this one is soooo awesome! I really love it! I don't know what it is about it but I just think it is so cute! (Not in a bad way tho...just remember I am a girl!) But I really like the colors the most! They are so awesome.

Love, Kaola
Posted
Another Furi Kuri banner. This one was requested by stun gun Milly through a PM. She asked for pink.... I gave her pink. There's also an avatar to go along with it.

[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=459796[/img]
Posted
Very nice. Pink suits Haruko, definitly a perfect color for her. I like Furi Curi, as I said before, and this banner's got it all. The only beef I have with it is that it's pink. I just don't like that color, but it fits her sooo well. Here's my rating:

SGM Banner: 9.8/10

Keep 'em comin'!

~Lalalalalalala~
Posted
Here's the avatar...ness:

[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=459854[/img]

Not so much pink-ness in this one.

EDIT:
*is now a junior member as of this post* Only took me 5 months to achieve this status. No big deal, anyway.
Posted
Nice Avi. I like that it lost all that pink-ness. I think that ones really good.

New avi: 10/10

Very nice. By the way, it took me only 20 days to become a junior member. Cool, huh?

~A girl who types a lot in 20 days. Laterzez!!~
Posted
[color=green][size=1][i]Wowthose are incredible. I would rate them both 10/10. You have real talent. Thats good. Well keepup the work.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
You have obviously got a wonderful talent for banners, and you do a great job with them. MArio one is great, and so are all the others i have seen. some arent my style, but they are quite nice anyway.
Posted
Great, another!
The Haruko banner looks great, very pink, and the avatar matches it nicely.
"Doin' the Fooly Cooly" :bellylol:

*is filled with joy for another FLCL banner*
Posted
[quote]*is filled with joy for another FLCL banner*[/quote]

Well make room for a little bit more joy, Yami, because here's another FLCL banner. I had a bunch of leftover pictures I didn't use when I was preparing for the first FLCL banner.

[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=460824[/img]

That's Naota, the main character. In the background, Mamimi is giving kissy faces to an uninterested Naota. heh
Posted
I really like the background pic, and the frontground(what?) pics are good too. The text is good and I like the little squares on the side. I don't know why, but I like little designs like that. Anywayz, that's pretty much it. Here's my overall rating:

Newest FLCL banner: 9.6/10

I'm just picky. LAterzez!!

~:cross: Lalalalalala~
Posted
Hey Dan!!! If you like FLCL then can you make me a banner of Red Kanti?
Posted
I really like that one it's really funny ^^,I especially like the background pic and I also like the little square thingys,and the text is really nice it goes well with the banner.Overall I really like it ^^!I rate it 9.8/10.I hope to see more soon!
Posted
[color=green][size=1][i]Its a really good banner. I like the squares on the side. Plus the font is really cool, and the oic is just hilarious. So I rate it 9.9/10[/color][/size][/i]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...