Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=pink][size=2][i]Hey look I got pink font, oooo pretty. Whoops sorry yes about your baner. hmmm I like the disign and all but the pic seems to be have not so good quilty.. You know me though I picky :D. Nice work Dan.[/color][/size][/i]
  • Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I like this one, with the light blue and everything.
Also, I like the expressions on Naota's face, esp. the one in the background which is a funny one.

*is overflowing with joy for yet another FLCL banner*
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Hey I'm back!

I made some banners while not having the Internet for a while.

Here's one of Melfina that I did like 2 weeks ago.

[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=472067[/img]

I hate cropping.
Posted
Hey there, Dan! ^^

That Melfina banner looks awesome!
What really gets my attention is the whole shining, glowiness behind Melfina and the color! It's very aqua green!

I really like this one and I love the way the text looks, esp. the shape and how it sort of blends in with the color of the background.
Posted
Here's another one I made a while ago but could never post it:

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=472409[/img]

What a great game. I have yet to beat it, though.
Posted
You know, the little mini-Link is so cute!
This one is so cool, it's classic.

I like all of them in the back there and the Link in front there looks nice. Also, I really like that fiery orange in the back.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Here are two banners that I made for people in the Banner & Avatar Request Forum.

The first one is Kakashi from Naruto, made for black_Snake. By the way, he asked for the cliché saying on it.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=479310[/img]

The second one is of Crim and Sora from .hack//sign, made for Anime_Forever.

[img]http://kangarugh.250free.com/crim_sora2.jpg[/img]

Here's another one that I made a while ago that I never posted. I made this because Saves the Day is one of my favorite bands and they are having a new CD come out soon. This was done using the front of the upcoming album.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=479319[/img]
Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]Well at least one of us is still making banners every now and then. The first one I thought looked really cool, I saw the one you made with the red Bg, but in my opinon this one is better. The font is also really neat I have never seen that kinda style before[/color][/size]
Posted
Ok I have a bunch of new ones! All of these, except the Chichiri one, were done when I couldn't get on the Internet a while ago.

[img]http://kangarugh.250free.com/feudal_tale.jpg[/img]
Can you see the pictures of Naraku and Kikyou?

[img]http://kangarugh.250free.com/android_17.jpg[/img]

[img]http://kangarugh.250free.com/battousai_hitokiri.jpg[/img]

[img]http://kangarugh.250free.com/chichiri_scar.jpg[/img]
The little symbol is "sho" (kanji for well, the place where you draw water). Chichiri has that symbol on his knee, showing that he is a seishi.

[img]http://kangarugh.250free.com/raharu_yellow.jpg[/img]
The picture is from a DVD cover.

Oh and here is another one I did as a request a couple days ago. I forget who it was for, though.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=478578[/img]
Nothing great, but Volvagia is still cool. lol

And if you'd like, click [URL=http://kangarugh.250free.com/suzaku-seishi.jpg]here[/URL] if you want to see the background I made for my myOtaku page.
Posted
Wow,you made alot of banners over time ^^.The Kakashi is really nice,and the darkness that you added makes look evil,and the pic goes really well,also the text looks really good!The .hack//sign banner is really nice and the pics look good and the outlined text looks really nice for the banner.The Saves The Day banner is really nice, but I haven't heard of the band but it's still a really good banner and the background color matches the orange color of the person.The Inu-Yasha banner is one of my favorite banners I really like the necklace in the banner it sets the mood for it,and the color and pic are really nice.The Android #17 banner is really good the pic and the text makes it look really great.The kenshin banner is really nice I really like th color and pic it makes it look like it has battling mood to it.Chichiri banner is another of my favorites and the faded pic you used for your background is really neat and the other two pics are really nice and the symbol looks cool ^^.The FLCL is another of my favorites I really like,and the faded text too.And the Zelda banner is really nice and the dragon looks really good!Once again a lot of banners over time,and you did a really great job on them,I hope to see more soon though!!
Posted
Wow you've made so many of em, pretty soon you'll have a record or something of making the most banners. hey is that Naraku and Kikyo in the background? hehe I didn't see them at first. The 17, FLCL and the Inuyasha banners are the best.
Posted
those are awsome! the font in the kakashi banner is a little hard to read. yay for Saves the Day! I really like the Inuyasha and Kenshin.
Posted
Whoa, the Inuyasha one is my fave. (prejudism, of course. I love Inuyasha). I like the Battousai and Flcl, too. Especially the Flcl, since I've been a fan of small banners, and the ... I like them all. Your style is great, and the way you put your banners together is awesome.
Posted
I just made this animated banner of Sesshoumaru from the InuYasha manga. It took two tries to get it right, but it turned out pretty nice.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=479535[/img]
Posted
Wow!I love this one,it now my first favorite or your banners!I really like how it changes between the two pictures,and the pics you used are really great!!Also the text that says Sesshomaru goes really nicely with it,and the Inu-Yasha text at the end is really neat!I really like this one alot!!And you did a really great job on switching between the two pics!I hope to see more!
Posted
Of those first three new ones I like the Kakashi one the most and how the quote on it looks.

Volvagia&FLCL, Those two are nice and I like bright colors on a dark background.

Chichiri, this one is nice too! I don't regularly watch Fushigi Yuugi, but I know who most of the characters are at least. Does Chichiri wink like that all the time? Or is his eye just closed like that?

Kenshin, this looks really nice! I like the angle of the Kenshin pic and that sihlouette is just awesome!

Android #17, Androids are so cool and so is this one! I love the background.

Inuyasha, I cannot describe its awesomeness.
I truly love everything about it! & Yes, I can see Naraku and Kikyou.

Sesshoumaru, You're right, it did turn out very nice! I really like how manga pics look and Sesshoumaru always looks some what devious.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...