Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Speak for yourself about loving knives. personally i think he's creepy, and so is the banner. It does look cool though. I like the Warthog halo banner, too. Awsome job.
  • Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
o.O We..all..love...WHAT? Knives ist scary...*shivers* Scaaaaary... But besides that, the banner that you made of him [b]is[/b] very cool. The picture you used...Yea. But the Hellsing one roxors!!! I mean really, the banner kicks arse! I like how you did the thing with the title and crosses running down the side. *thumbs up* Coolnessness. And the warthog one. No comment. o.O Let's just leave it at that.

-Erin
Posted
I've really been getting into the simpleness. Also, I've been working less to satify what I think others would like, but rather what I find pleasing to my own tastes.

With that being said, here is another Son Goku banner.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=498711[/img]
Posted
wow. that is really pretty. i like it lots. what is that "Son Goku" thing you keep makin banners of? i dont get out much so i dont kno. but i like it alot. i like all ur stuff. its very cool. i aslo like that last son goku banner (i think it from that) the one that has green on it and that guy. i liked that one very much. i think this last one is prolly your best yet, though.
~haze
Posted
Son Goku is from the anime Saiyuki. He is an ape boy just like the Goku we all are already familiar with.

I have to reattach this banner because Eternal Otaku deleted the thread with his request in it ........... yeah...........
Posted
I like the Knives one. He looks extra crazy. :p Heh eand the pumba one is awsome. *gives ya thumbs up* And I love your new Son Goku one. The "snowdrop" one that is. It looks so cool....yeah well keep up the good work!
Posted
I'm on a crazy posting spree in my thread tonight because I'm leaving for home in an hour and won't be at my computer until sunday night. And by coincidence, I got about 3 or 4 requests.

Here's a Rin and Sesshoumaru banner made for Ryu Sakura. I really liked this picture so I didn't do much changing to it.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=498774[/img]
Posted
I'm glad someone posted so I can get this avatar on here. Thank you Chichiri's Girl!!! :)

Well, Double_B_Daigo is using my Knives banner and he asked for a matching avatar so here it is:

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=498797[/img]
Posted
The Knives banner is really great,and the text looking like blood is really neat,the pics go really well with the text,and has a darkness thing to it.The Hel*sing banner is really neat,the qoute goes really great with the pic and the color and style of it too,and the name on both sides of the banner make it look really cool,and the background is neat with the grey type of color.The Blahman banner is funny,I like the pic with the halo(sp?) on his head,that was funny for a joke ^^,also the background makes the pic really noticeable,I wonder what Blahman thought of it if he saw it.The Son Goku banner is really great,I like the simpleness you did to it,I also like the light blue,and the pic goes really good with the text,but it is a little hard to read the text,but it still looks really great!!I really like the Rin and Sesshoumaru banner alot,it's a cute pic of Rin with Sesshoumaru,the really light pinkness goes really nicely with both of them,and the text goes great with it overall.The Knives avatar is really neat,with his face and the text looking like blood makes it have a dark type of theme to it,I really like the text and the way it is.The Ryu Sakura's avatar is really cute,I really like how it kind of captured a moment of Rin,and the text is really nice!Overall you did a really great job,I hope to see more soon!!
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]

Why are you guys calling it Hel*sing? Its Hellisng! Its not like Hell is a swear word. Hellsing is the name of an Organization and Hellsing was a real thng, I forgot what, before hand. And if its somekind of "I'm a christian." thing, So am I and Hell is mentioned several times in the bible.

As for Ryu Sakura's banner, I love it. You did a good job on it. It has a simlicity that stands out. good job. :D [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest Magdalena
Posted
I've seen your banners, and they are awesome. You are an excellent artist, and keep up the good work.
Posted
Here's a banner I made for my old acquaintance, Tsuki. She asked me to make it for her over AIM and provided me with a picture and quote. Little strands of hair are the worst to crop. :(

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=502799[/img]
Posted
Heh, I recognize that image from Quizilla.....

Anyway, I like the banner very much. The font and background picture match quite well. However, the text is a bit hard to read. Just a little bit. Also, its color seems slightly off. Darkening it would probably solve both problems.

~Dagger~
Posted
Here's a Saosin (!!!!!) banner I made for Kaola Su. I introduced her to this band a few days ago and she liked them enough to ask me for a banner. It turned out well. :)

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=503646[/img]
Posted
Wow Dan! That is so amazing! You are such an awesome friend!

Yes, Saosin is great! Everyone should check them out!!

Thanx so much Dan! This is going on my site!!

Love, Kaola!
Posted
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! *catches a rose in his teeth*
I'm so happy that you both like what I've made for you.

Here's one that just popped in my head. So I made it.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=503949[/img]
Guest PhoenixFlame
Posted
hmm..what picture making program do you use?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...