OtakuBoards

What's the best love song that you've heard?

Demonic Angel

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by erinzyger [/i]
[B][COLOR=firebrick][B]I'd definately have to say "Only Hope" by Mandy Moore. *sigh* Yes, definately.[/COLOR][/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

Is that the song she sings in the movie [I] A Walk To Remember [/I]? Because if it is then it isn't by her. It was originally written and performed by the band Switchfoot, I believe.

Anyway, I would say [I]5 Year Winter[/I] by Zao (LOL).

[color=darkblue][size=1]How in the world am I supposed to narrow that down? Either way, it would have to be sick and twisted.

The only thing coming to mind right now is "Number One Crush" by Garbage (the only good song they ever put out), and another song that I refuse to admit because it's not my style at all. I was playing it over and over on my guitar earlier, actually.

I'm sure I'll think of more later.[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=blue]I think the best love song I have ever heard would have to be Roulette by System of a Down everytime I hear that song I have to stop and think. Eminem's "Kim" is a very close second it's a love song in a weird way. He loves her so much he has to kill her if he cant be with her, I find that sweet even though quite psychopathic.[/size][/color]

[size=1]*scampers in fiendishly*

Yes, yes, yes.

[i]Her Ghost in the Fog[/i] by Cradle of Filth. The most touching and tragic love story I have ever heard put into lyrical form. Oh, how I love that song. I simply cannot get enough of it. Someone should right a screenplay based off of it. I bet Tim Burton could do it well.

Mmm... yes, yes, yes.

*scampers away*[/size]

• 3 months later...
The Bodyguards, I will Always Love You, is by far the greatest I've ever heard. I think that Titantics, My Heart Will Go On, is up there too. The theme from Ghost is a great one also.

My favorite of all time is the theme from Armagedon. I can't remember the name but I remember it was a country song.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hells Fire [/i]
[B]The theme from Ghost is a great one also.[/B][/QUOTE]

I assume you mean "Unchained Melody" by the Righteous Brothers? Great stuff. I love that song.

I didn't like the Titanic song though. Usually I like Celine Dion's love songs, but that one just seemed cheesy.

I Will Always Love You is great of course. Whitney Houston was really big back in those days...

[size=1]I don't really much listen to love songs, but this are my old favs.

My Heart Will Go On by Celine Deon - the song is really touching, it really makes me cry, especially when i watched the Titanic movie.

Gone by 3 Doors Down- I'm not sure whether its a love song or not, but umm....I guess this is okay. I also like this song, but not asa much as i like the song by Celine Deon.

and...

Vision of Love and Love Takes Time by Mariah Carey - I just love Mriah Carey's song. I always kept singing some of her songs when I'm bored, especially the love songs. ^_^

And that's that....yep, yep![/size]