OtakuBoards

The Who Would Be The Most Fun To Hang Out With From OtakuBoards Contest [Nominating]

Boo

[size=1]You people need reading lessons O_O you can nominate 1 person, excluding yourself. *pokes self-centered peeps who beleive they are the most fun person to hang out with* Meh.I dont know anyone well enough here to think*points to title*[/size]

[color=hotpink][size=1]Well, since it would have been too hard and difficult to choose between Piro and Kenneth, I decided that I'd have to choose someone that they'd least expect.

[b]Lady M aka Deborah.[/b] I've been talking to her alot on the phone lately and she is so funny. I could just imagine the great times we'd have if we actually got to hang out. And besides, she's super sexy. ^_~[/color][/size]

[color=indigo]As cool as it might be to hang out with Semjaza and dig through his vinyl (all the while refering to him as "Peach Head") and music collection in Chi-town, or as much as I'd like to meet Charles and smack him for besmirching my name, I think the person that I would choose to hang out with is Lady Mac. I owe her a jam session still...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]Once again,stardust is absent,*sigh* I've been here for years and nobody knows me.Excuse me while I crawl into a hole. [/B][/QUOTE]

I'd love to hang out with you stardust :). Even after that weird dream I had about you ^_^. O well... Maybe some day heh.

[color=crimson]Out of all the people i'd [strike]grace with my presence[/strike] meet IRL, I would like to meet Jenna. Mainly because since I started here on OtakuBoards [argh I feel old suddenly] she has been the original person that- I dunno- I looked up to? I guess thats it. Something pretty near to that.

Hah. I think I suprised a few people.[/color]

Hmm, I can only think of a few people really (I can name a ton of people from OB V2 but I'm rarely on nowadays)

Crazy White Boy (Charles) would be up there, aka The Great Frying Pan Man!

wristcutter seems interesting, his sense of humour and interesting writing style interests me

I'd have to vote for Dragon Warrior too, I don't really know that many people on OB yet-but i hope to. but, I would vote for him because we've talked a lot, and he's a great artist-both musically and with art. His helped me with a few things too, and I guess we've become friends over a month.

[color=blood red][size=1][i]I would say Lan, but I hang out with him almost everyday so....yeah. I would have to pick Ohkami or Juuthena, because they are just so nice, and when you are talking to them online you can almost get the same feeling as if they are there with you.[/color][/size][/i]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dbzanimegrl17 [/i]
[B]DRAGON WARRIOR!!!! His ideas for the "Daily Comic" comics are HILARIOUS!!! If I ever had the chance to hang out with a fun guy or girl from OB, it'd be DW 'cuz he's got it all. He's also got tons of friends, too. That helps. Laterzez!

~Lalalalalala~ [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][b]:eek: My own wife would rather meet some guy than me! How sad is that!? >_< poor me... :( Anyways I'd love to meet dbzanimegrl17, DragonWarrior or Shy. They all seem like they would be fun to hang around with. But that's just me.[/b]

-=§=- :wave:[/size]

Okay. I am back from Cross Country camp so I have read through this thread (it took a bit of time, but not too long) and I have rallied up all the people who have been legally nominated and stuck them on a list. How I did it was if someone mentioned more than one person, I took either who they put as "1st" or whatever or I just took the first one they mentioned or said they wanted to be the person. The others were unfortunately not put in unless mentioned by someone else

Also, if a person was already mentioned and someone mentioned them again, it didn't affect the nominees in anyway. The voting has has started to check for the "1st Voting" thread somewhere here in Otaku Lounge. Mods, feel free to close this if you want. It serves no more purpose.

PS: Thank you all who said me. You made my day in a basket :)