Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Um.... i really wouldn't care.

As long as it's a female( no sex changes...too weird!), and they have impacted history in a major way. In a positive matter, that is....

But I think I would want to be Cleopatra....I think she is so cool, and her legacy...either that or Nephitite(sp)....yeah.

Or Catherine the Great....I dunno.

But for the time, I am happy being me!
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I think I'd like to be Peter the Apostle, or at least have a spirit likened unto him.

Other than some anointed church father, I can think of no one else I'd rather be. Though, I am not much satisfied with myself currently, there's no one else or me to be.

-Justin
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lea2385 [/i]
[B]i gotta ask.....who is Stefan Olsdal?
lol, its not obviouse if you dont know who that is.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]lol. He's in the band Placebo. So yes, we'd want to be him because he's so... close... to Brian Molko (lead singer) ^_~

Sorry about this post being off-topic.[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lea2385 [/i]
[B]i gotta ask.....who is Stefan Olsdal?
lol, its not obviouse if you dont know who that is.... [/B][/QUOTE]

*points to avi* Stefan Olsdal is the blond guy being pashed by the brunette [Brian Molko]. It's really only a kiss to entertain fans... but I have my beliefs.... Especially from what my friend spotted at the 'Cebo concert.

Sorry for even more off-topic posting.

I know I'd love to be Ashy's friend Alistair so I could hit on her. ;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B]I would love to be me. Yes stupid, but I have no desire to be anyone else. [/B][/QUOTE]

Spikey, You got the right idea. I don't see why anyone would want to be someone else.... Personally rather than be someone else, I would want my life to change. But right now, my lifes cool.



~Xaru
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]I would be myself. Cause I like the way I look and everything. But I hate having this stomach problem cause of a stupid wreck. Oh well to get back on topic. I would still be my self.
[/color]
[/size]
Posted
I would be any one who has had a happy life from childhood up till the present. A person who loves to look back on their childhood and remember the happy times.

Umm...I guess I should say that I didn't exactly have a normal life, but not everyone is going to have a normal life. So I guess I should stop complaining. Sorry if this post annoyed. ^_^!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]I think I'd like to be Peter the Apostle, or at least have a spirit likened unto him.

Other than some anointed church father, I can think of no one else I'd rather be. Though, I am not much satisfied with myself currently, there's no one else or me to be.

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh! Good choice Justin. I would probably pick Paul though. I love the book of Acts. Personally, the idea of being a Martyr, however sad, seems attractive. Call me morbid, but I would love to die for God (if it was my time adorned by Him, of course.). Paul is a figure that I look up to, as my story of redemption is very similar in it's essence.
Posted
I'd want to be Mario! Because he's ugly, fat (so he doesn't have to workout) and he still gets the girl!
(Editor's note: the Editor would like to point out that despite the name OlgaThe Dwarf is a guy.)

Anyhoo, I would have to agree with Drix D'Zanth on the topic of being a Martyr! I think it would be awesome, so many people die in vain or for incredibly dumb reasons, and dying as a martyr is accomplishing something as you die. I don't mean to offend anyone, but I would hate to die the way that person died at Disney land a few days ago, but not because he died, because he will always be remembered by most people as "the guy who died in a freak accident at disney land." It would suck to to die that way, especially because, contrary to Bond theory, you can only die once and once you've died that's it, no comming back, it's the end of your story. Having a story that ends in a stupid freak accident is just not a way I would like to leave this earth. I would much rather be remember as dying the Glorious Death of a Martyr!

So yeah, I would love to choose to be a Martyr, but that kind of defeat the purpose if I was to choose, so I'll leave it up to God.
Posted
Well....isn't this a loaded question?

I would not be myself, because I do not really like myself. If I weren't me, but someone else who knew me, I wouldn't want to hang out with me.

I'd try being my Ideal Version of Me, the good qualities strengthened while the negative qualities are eschewed. Sadly, the IVM is simply an ideal, and could probably not exists as a person. And if he did, I'd hate him because I'd want to be him, unless, of course, this stopped being rehtorical and I actually was.

Confused yet?
Posted
I wouldn't call you morbid. The fact that dying in the service of the Lord is appealing to you is evidence of your salvation and the depth of your faith.

I choose Peter over Paul for two reasons: One, Peter was one of two men in the Bible that God called 'friend'...the other was King David. God is, of course, everyone's friend, but to be called His friend by the mouth of Jesus Himself has to make it that much better.

Secondly, my understanding is that Peter had the typical 'southern Pentecostal' air about his preaching, and that is what I love to hear.

However, I do think that Paul's ministry was the greater of the two, in sheer number of souls won.

-Justin
Posted
Well, to repeat the repeated, I would like to be me also. I think everyone else should want to be me, too. But if i haaaaaaad to go through the torture of being someone else, I would be.........a clone of me. Yeah.
Posted
I WANT TO BE BROLLI!!!!!!!! Okay if you can't choose any anime characters I'd choose only one being and that is THE SWEDISH CHIEF! He is the coolest I find. lol Who wouldn't want to be Chief
Posted
I want to be a mutant like gambit. I wish Gambit and Rogue would have a child and hewould be me. I would be able to blow up things and abrorb powers how can I lose.
Posted
I myself would be 1 of 2 people.

1. The Dark Knight Dante (I got his hair already though, just need his rock star good looks and coat and body and guns and sword"

or

2. Jacen Solo

I am already like them both, but not exactly. Just me though.

~Plo
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PloKoonDS [/i]
[B]I myself would be 1 of 2 people.

1. The Dark Knight Dante (I got his hair already though, just need his rock star good looks and coat and body and guns and sword"

or

2. Jacen Solo

I am already like them both, but not exactly. Just me though.

~Plo [/B][/QUOTE]

PLO you're back! Ok I want to be you.


(49 more to go!)
Posted
Mmm, well I would always want to be myself... I;ve always thought about what it would be like being that sort of famous person but always ended up thinking I like myself better.
But If I must... The hard part is choosing if I want to be Brian Molko for a day or two or be Brian Molko's girlfriend/boyfriend for a day or two... Hrm, wait, it's either Molko or his imaginary g/f. Being a guy for a day would be interesting, but I don't think I could handle being a gay bloke...
Either way, anything that involves touching Brian Molko is heaven.
Posted
I don't understand why everyone says they want to be themselve... I'd love to be anyone but myself for one or two days. The thing is, I don't know who I'd want to be... I think my younger brother, to find out why in the blue hell he's so ******** annoying... Or my elder brother, to see if I (as in myself) am just as annoying to him (as in me in my current state) as my younger brother is to me (as in myself)...
Or I'd want to be one of the moronic dictators in Africa and then I'd commit suicide to help the people...
Or Matthew Bellamy. Hmmm... Muse... *dreams*
Posted
Hmm, I'm prety happy with the way I am, but if I had to be another person I'd chose to be my friend Alicia since we are very similair people and it wouldn't be such a tremendous change.
Posted
hmm..i depends

For a day or so: Dr. Dre, Tony Steward (yes, i listen to rap and watch nascar...it's possible), Chad Muska

For life: EMiN3M, Tony Hawk,...hmm...Orlando Bloom...James

I'd love to be able to have EMiN3M's talent or Tony's skill, and orlando's looks..and the abilty to ban anyone instantly. Make it a costum made peoson with EMiN3M's flow, Tony's Skateboard, Orlando's looks, and Jame's OB power.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]general consensus: be yourself


hey, what a concept, cause if your not yourself, then who are you? [/B][/QUOTE]

Hopefully someone better.

I'm not too fond of myself. I think it would b nice to be someone else. Granted, this might be a "grass is always greener" scenario, but still...
Posted
God I'm sick of being me! So if I could be an anime character I'd be Mimiru from .Hack//Sign. But if it's real life your talking about I'd rather be anyone but me!:mad: :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...