Jump to content
OtakuBoards

My 1 Year Celebration! This Is Better Than 5000 Post! Wooohoo Everyones Invited!


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=royalblue][b][size=1]You got your story a bit wrong though, I was here before either Safer Sephiroth or Transtic Nerve. Although I guess I was somewhat like Adam, "hiding out in the shadows". :)

[/b][/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, I remember that...you rarely showed yourself...and when you started to show up more often, it was cool. Er, heh, I guess that's the word for it :rolleyes: ... heh :D[/color]
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

congrats on your 1 year anniversary on the boards will.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=4]THANK YOU!!![/SIZE]

and we all agree justin is a true hero to theotaku media and without him where would we all be today? ^_*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=4]THANK YOU!!![/SIZE]

and we all agree justin is a true hero to theotaku media and without him where would we all be today? ^_* [/B][/QUOTE]
Adam would have gotten it back anyway it just would have taken longer...but as for all the past wars..the ones I can remember are:
Will3x/Thimoc2 war
GF War
Recca War
Hump War
and I'm drawing a blank now...I know there are planty of others I've seen
oh yeah the Sephinji War
now I really am drawing a blank...but it really is fun around here...

-Justin
Posted
I think there's 7 of us that's been here since v.1

Adam, HBomb, Char, Char Mander, Char!, Me, Will, VEGGETO (or Mike now),

and thers Justin, and a few other that were here from v.2.
Posted
Version 1 was the UBB 5.5 righ?

Then Version 2 was UBB 6?

I destinctivly remember being here when this place was UBB 5.5 ..... i may have not posted much but i do remember being here... unless I have bad memory....
Posted
I remember:

Safer Sephiroth
Transtic Nerve
HBomb
devon (he reminds me of pikeon, lol)
Flaming Blade

Does any1 remember me??? i am Cell Reborn!!!

Heh, congrats on your year....i have been on for 2, but hey...i came on in the days of absolute GB, ahh, yes as james says, "those were the days"
Sephiroth, when are you logged on in AOL, i can never get to AIM you....boohoo, My name is XLink321 on AIM, add me to your buddies list, if ya want...
Posted
ive had a long day yo, pocket full of cacos, its on tonite.... the djs popin, the chickens are hopin, its on tonite....

woohoo, *throws cake at random person(s)*
Posted
Congrats =].. just 4 more months and it'll be my second year on these boards.. Argh, why am I still around... oh well, I'll keep supporting adam until he gives me my PC section, or I'll have to come to his living quarters and show him what a russian is made of =P...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by masterfork [/i]
[B]Congrats =].. just 4 more months and it'll be my second year on these boards.. Argh, why am I still around... oh well, I'll keep supporting adam until he gives me my PC section, or I'll have to come to his living quarters and show him what a russian is made of =P... [/B][/QUOTE]

thank you mr fork!

awesome, im getting all the veterans and originals to come!
come come everyone, reminis back in the old otaku, and accomplishments you have made. killer pikachu was joined in october too, too bad he isnt still around. jus another year for me to go and ill have completed 9th of my 10 goals of the otaku list.
Posted
[SIZE=1]*gets hit in the head with a rogue piece of cake* Ah! What the..?? Hey, a thought just occured to me.. If this is a celebration.. Shouldn't it get put in G&S??????[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]*gets hit in the head with a rogue piece of cake* Ah! What the..?? Hey, a thought just occured to me.. If this is a celebration.. Shouldn't it get put in G&S??????[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

shut up, shut up. anywhere but that. if it was in there in the first place no post would even be in it now. its not a game or anything. its not a story either, its jus celebration....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]ive had a long day yo, pocket full of cacos, its on tonite.... the djs popin, the chickens are hopin, its on tonite....

woohoo, *throws cake at random person(s)* [/B][/QUOTE]

*Ducks as cake flies overhead*

Happy anniversary! I'm another Vet and proud of it! We just havin' a big vet reunion here! Also to spice this anniversary party up, I brought a killer sound system, lots of alcohol, and topless dancers! WOOOOHOOO! :D
Posted
Well, if you call TN and Safer a original, then ... then.. ah ****, I forgot what I was going to say.. *sighs* I never thought I would stay for all this time... it's really crazy. I came here ever since like sept of last year,but rarly posted... :eek: Ah well, I hope I stay an original for some while.. :)
Posted
i have no idea when i came.ive been here like six months.i remember v. 1,but i never registered.i remember the war between tesuo and safer.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]shut up, shut up. anywhere but that. if it was in there in the first place no post would even be in it now. its not a game or anything. its not a story either, its jus celebration.... [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, okay. It's just that the throwing cake thing reminded me of the Dating Game, lol :D[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B][SIZE=3]YAY! one year ago in this month i came into a place called, AGB Message boards, and ive been here since wooohooo![/SIZE]

read my sig for some of the special accomplishments ive made.
im so happy! i think it was octber 16 or around there. YAY!!!!!!!

i own all! ;)

:) :D :blush: :laugh: :wigout: [/B][/QUOTE]

OK CONGRATS! SEE I POSTED! :D lol
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kid buu [/i]
[B]i have no idea when i came.ive been here like six months.i remember v. 1,but i never registered.i remember the war between tesuo and safer. [/B][/QUOTE]

oh yeah, heh I remember that too, can't remember what it was over though, d@mn memory is acting up again....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]

OK CONGRATS! SEE I POSTED! :D lol [/B][/QUOTE]

see i told you, you can do it.
"where theres will, theres a way" :)

*dances with topless striper*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by masterfork [/i]
[B]Congrats =].. just 4 more months and it'll be my second year on these boards.. Argh, why am I still around... oh well, I'll keep supporting adam until he gives me my PC section, or I'll have to come to his living quarters and show him what a russian is made of =P... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue][b][size=1]Actually, I've recently been disgussing something PC-related with Adam.

You might see something like that in the not too distant future. :)[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
oh and if it wasnt for theese boards i wouldnt be as good as webmaster i am today, infact probly not at all. when i saw a site this good i wanted to accomplish it too and so i started working on webpages again.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...