Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]DiscoSnorlax-

Heh, that's great. I don't really look like any of the characters, though. Maybe S1 Mimi, but yeah. Still, I think it would be fun. I love dressing up and stuff, heh. S1 digimon....straight up eighth grade, right there.[/size]
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Dress as a female character from a game! preferably one that has a fan in her hand.
(mai from fatal fury maybe)
If the judges don't find that funny enough I'm not sure what will do :-/
Posted
Mmmm....This year like every year I'll surely wait until like the last week and then go and buy a funky mask and wear something black and that will be my costume. My freind last year won with a chinese old man mask with oakley sunglasses on his mask and a sock on his hand and he was wearing jeans and a t-shirt....and the best part is that he won the contest of our school...he was hilarious...this year he told me he'll do the same thing...i'll try to take a picture=P
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tix [/i]
[B]Mmmm....This year like every year I'll surely wait until like the last week and then go and buy a funky mask and wear something black and that will be my costume. My freind last year won with a chinese old man mask with oakley sunglasses on his mask and a sock on his hand and he was wearing jeans and a t-shirt....and the best part is that he won the contest of our school...he was hilarious...this year he told me he'll do the same thing...i'll try to take a picture=P [/B][/QUOTE]

simple things are usually choosen.


I dressed up as a bum(yes I had the will work for money sign) with a mask and I won for most comical of my school 2 years ago.
Posted
[FONT=arial]if all goes well (or if I don't change my mind), I'm going as Lamb Chop. rabid-style. I'm thinkin' maybe I'll ask one of my friends to be Hush Puppy (also rabid-style). or maybe I'll just be Hush Puppy instead of Lamb Chop. oh well, one of the two.[/FONT]
Posted
I think I may have actually made up my mind (write this down, it's a first in history). I'll be either a gothic vampire (as in ruffles, lace, velvet, etc. The whole nine.) or a neo-gothic witch (all black and red, spiky, pixy cut black and red hair, chains, spikes and a stuffed black cat or monkey).
Posted
[size=1]Urban Grim Reaper.......

I may go outside,but I am not going to trick or treat...I just hope my mom doesn't have a Holloween party,cause dressed up as a gothic person with a sythe isn't the best thing to do with people who worship God...like I do....

But it will be fun....eating the candy.[/size]
Posted
I was a grim reaper last year. I went really far to make it look good, and it was worth it. I got an expensive sythe (styrafoam blade, but it looked real) I wore tons of black cloaks from previous years, and got a face thing that can be seen out of, but not in, and then the large hood was put over. If I looked down, it was pretty freaky. Especially the shadow. I scare my brother sometimes in the evening by standing in the shadows, in complete costume, looking down. sometimes he doesn't see me until he practically walks into me, but then the effect is all the better... hehehe....
Posted
I would maybe make a costume of Sephiroth. It would look really look cool and people would probably like it. I just say this because I'm a fan of Sephiroth. It would be cool, though.
Posted
Might go as Ward from FF8...

Of course, for the whole thing to work, we (me and a friend going as Laguna) have to find a dude/chick to be Kiros...

Or, if that doesn't pan out, I still got my "cop zombie" costume from last year...scared some little kids, actually.
Posted
We had a costume contest this year, and I hadn't at all planned on entering. i didn't even have a costume bought or planned. The night before, I just gathered every piece of strange clothing I had, a huge velveteen top hat, stuck candies onto it with pins and onto my suit shirt, put a rubber ducky necklace on my neck and randomly called myself the Kiddy-Snatching-Candyman. Even though I'm a girl o.O... I won first prize.
The more creative, goofy and loud a costume is, it tends to get more attention. Plus, everyone wanted my candy.
Posted
Well I'm definatly cross dressing, I saw a bunny costume, it had a short pink skirt, matching top, bunny ears and tail; think it was attached to the back of the skirt, and black stockings:p
Posted
ONe thing I REALLY wanted to do for halloween was to build some extended legs and hands out of wood and other materials. Make a paper mashae (however that is spelt) pumpkin head and cover your clothes with like streamers or ragos of smething. The go out into the street looking like a tall creepy living jack-o-lantern. Lotsa work but BIG rewards. Muhahahaha!
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Heh, last year I went as a really gorey-just out of battle werewolf. I scared a whole lotta kids that night, lol. This year I'm going as... well I really don't know what to call it. Like an olden time worrior..... more like a wanderer. Something like that... I dunno. But anyway, I have kinda short hair so I'm going to pull it back and let my bangs fall in my face. Then I'll have a black bandana tied around my head. Black, long shirt with one sleeve cut off. On the arm with no sleeve I'll just have my arm covered with bandages(no.. not bandaids), then have blood stains. I'll have long black pants with a sword tied around my waist. And I'll have a black cape/cloak and black boots! There... that is my costume. ^_^[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Guest Magdalena
Posted
For halloween, I'm going to dye my hair blue, spike it up, and dress "punk".

It's a cheap costume because I already have all of the clothing, but no one will expect me to spike my hair, considering its shoulder length.
Posted
I'll have to either drop the witch idea or get a wig since my hair has been treated too much for me to get the haircut I want for it. But I might be the Bound Woman from Thirteen Ghosts. But I have less than a month to actually mae this costume. Better get to work and raid the closets. Maybe I can get eleven other girls at my school, or at least a few good and insane friends, to do this with me. That's an idea...
Posted
Every year I go as Gambit and this year isn't going to different. My little sister is going as Jean and my older sister is going to be Rogue.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]*digs* I'm going to be Satine from Moulin Rouge, only in pants instead of a corset. :sweat:

The only things I have left to buy is light pink eyeliner, and I'm just going to borry the lipstick and white foundation from one of my friends. ^_^;[/color] [/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i]
[B][color=ff00cc] [size=1]*digs* I'm going to be Satine from Moulin Rouge, only in pants instead of a corset. :sweat:

The only things I have left to buy is light pink eyeliner, and I'm just going to borry the lipstick and white foundation from one of my friends. ^_^;[/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]Are you going to cough up blood too? I don't see why you shouldn't wear a corset, you have a perfectly lovely chest.[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]I don't see why you shouldn't wear a corset,[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Lol. Well, I'm not sure if they exactly allow corsets at school. oo;;[/color] [/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hells Fire [/i]
[B]Every year I go as Gambit and this year isn't going to different. My little sister is going as Jean and my older sister is going to be Rogue. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]lol it sounds like your family likes X-men.

im gonna go as the grim reaper like I normaly do. I always take my sythe and when I see other little kids I always play around and like swing my sythe at them and stuff. they always laugh becuse I do it every year so they dont get scared when I do it anymore. lol it would be funny to dress up like a tax colecter(sp?) and go door to door saying "tax colecter(sp?) pay your tax" or somthing like that.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...