[B]1) favorite character?
SAILOR PLUTO

2)favorite season?
SEASON WITH NEPTUNE AND URANUS

3) least favorite character?
RINI(SPELLING) SERENA'S DAUGHTER
4) Least favorite season?
THE ONE WITH WICKED LADY
5) Do you hate DIC and Cartoon Network for dubbing the show?
NOT REALLY

6) Have you seen the fifth season yet? [/B][/QUOTE]
IF IT'S THE SEASON WITH THE SAILOR STAR, THEN NO.

Now heres what I think...

1) favorite character?
Sailor Venus

2)favorite season?
Sailor Moon S

Chibi - Chibi

the first half of the 2nd season

No, its not all their fault.

6) Have you seen the fifth season yet?
Some, about 3 episodes

Guest Imsirion
for some reason i wathced alot of it. my friend thought i was weird cause his sister likes it. he only wants to see the uncut edition.( i don't know about the seasons and all though)

1) Favorite character?
Sailor Mars

2) Favorite Season?
2nd

3) Least Favorite Character?
Diana

4) Least Favorite Season?
None

5) Do you hate DIC and CN for dubbing?
No

6) Have you seen the fifth season?
Not yet, but I'd like to.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]1) favorite character?

2)favorite season?

6) Have you seen the fifth season yet? [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=royalblue] 1. Darian. :love: :love: :love:
2. When Darian and Sailor Moon are together. :love:
3. Evil Darian :tasty::tasty:
4. When Darian and Salior Moon aren't togehter. :wigout:
5. No cause I only speak English..so I could understand it even though I wonder what the literal translation is at times. :cool:
6. what the :devil: is that???

SERIOUSLY THOUGH
1. Sailor Jupiter
2.2nd Season
3. I don't hav e one they were all goo...both good and bad guys.
4. 4th Season..I believe.. can't really remember
5.What the :devil: is that????[/COLOR]

OK here we go.

1.Mars and Venus and Moon

2. Sailor moon Super S

3. That damn Joyacite. What a B1tch. :flaming:

4.Can't really complain. But to see the origional is a goal I plan to accomplish

5.If its Super S yes if not NO.

I went through 3 stages of Sailor moon
1.Cool anime
2.Dumb kid show
3.Sweet it matured up yayyyyyy

1) favorite character?
Sailor Saturn

2)favorite season?
The one Saturn was in, I think it was the 3rd.

Hm... I like them all actually

NONE

I've only seen a few undubbed eps and I own the manga in Chinese so I'm not too sure.

On TV, no. In manga, yes.

1) favorite character?
Sailor neptune:p
2)favorite season?
Supers and stars

Chibi usa

none

yes and no

not all of it, but a good portion

:p :demon:

1) favorite character?
Ohh Umm Sailor Neptune

2)favorite season?
3rd ...or maybe the 5th

artimus

umm 2nd I think

Well I wish they would have done a better job Ugh and different voices..Ok the dubbers I hate. The networks no

Yes and it's awsome. Seyia rocks

1) favorite character?
[color=blue] sailor saturn [/color]
or [color=green] seiya [/color] <---can't decide :bawl:

2)favorite season?
[color=pink] Super Stars[/color]

[color=white] Renee [/color] *also Neptune and Uranus sometime

[color=red] je ne sais pas [/color]

[color=yellow] not at all...if it weren't for them some people might have never seen/heard of sailor moon [/color]

[color=purple] i guess...since i've seen them all! [/color]

:babble:

1) favorite character?
Here is the list!

Sailor Iron Mouse,
Sailor Galaxia
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Sailor Saturn
Sailor Venus
Celis, Heavy metal papilion
, Lethe is pretty cool althoug she is
in only one issue of the manga.
Everyone in stars and super and supers in both Manga and Anime are awseom!

2)favorite season?
Sailor MOon Stars ( Subed! AWSEOM! Manga awseom too! )

I hate that Beryl B***

I loved them all!

YES ! They ruined it! I wish they dubed it uncut for TV. Oh well, I will stick with my subbies.

YES! Stars RoCK on!
I love it!

Yaten-Kun is cool! All animamates are cool. Galaxia-sama is awseom. Everything is good. All good!

If you guys didn't notice I am a Sailor MOon fan all the way! I love it! one of my fav. anime shows! If you hve any questions come to me.

• 1 year later...
I looked around and was suprised not to find anything about this show. I thought it was pretty popular. (maybe i just missed the frenzy). If there has already been one about this, i'm sorry.

But i just wanted to know what everyone thought of this series. I thought it was really good, and it was one of the first anime's i'd ever seen. my friend got me hooked on it, and i wish it was still on the TV.
What was your favorite character? I liked all the characters, but i think that Sailor Jupiter was my fav. She was always willing to help her friends, and added was funny.
What was your favorite movie? I liked Super S the best. It combined so many things together, and it was a good story.

I just wanted to know your opinions on this show.

Thanks!:wigout:

[color=hotpink][size=1]I'm a big Sailor Moon fan, just so you'll know.

Admittingly enough, my favorite character was Usagi. And my cousin, was Rei. And we used to pretend we were really them and always draw pictures. My best friend at the time was Minako. I miss those days, yes I do...I would kill to be a child again...

I love the storyline. It may get repetitive in the villian scheme of things, but the love story is priceless. Especially when Chibi-Usa comes along and they don't even realize that's their daughter. Man, I miss watching that show...[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Salior Moon rocks!! ^_^ I remember I would always watch it, it was one of my first animes. I still think it was one of the best. I wish they would put it back on, I miss it dearly.
I remember me and two other friends would pretend to be them too! :D It was so fun, we would go around making up new characters and we would try to draw what they looked like. I still have some of the pictures, my drawing has really improved. Lol.
My favorite character had to be Salior Mars, I guess she kinda reminded me of.... me! ^_^ Salior Moon is a classic, I'll always remember it. I think I will save up some money and go buy a DVD or two... relive my younger years I guess. ^_^
Anyway, I've always enjoyed it and I always will. The story line is great and I just love their school girl/hero uniforms. *sigh* Another great anime. ^_^[/COLOR][/SIZE]

I thought that Sailor moon was a great anime, but my liking of it faded away just like Pokemon.
When I first watched it, I was in Germany in a 4 star hotel room. I thought that it was pretty cool. When I finally moved back to the States, I watched Sailor moon a lot. It was on Toonami at the time. After seeing the same plot happen over and over every single day, I liked it less and less.

I think that the plot is kind of good, like the main story line, but the same thing kept happening. I will still watch it occasionally, but not a lot. Also, I thought that the show was kind of boring because I don't really like anime that was meant for girls. I prefer other kinds. Let's just say that Sailor moon isn't one the top of my list.

Oh, yes, I remember that show Sailor Moon. One of my favorites, and always will be. I'm really disappointed with it coming off television though. I remember when I was 6 I was going somewhere one day, I was so obsessed with Sailor Moon I said to my mother, "TAPE IT! TAPE IT! IF I'M GONNA LEAVE THEN TAPE IT!!" We taped it, but I can't find the tape :huh:
Also, my sister and I would play Sailor Moon, I guess every girl obsessed with it did. Ha, memories...
Hm, my favorite character would have to be Sailor Jupiter. I think she was the tough one...*it's been so long I cannot remember!*
But I have never see the movies at all sadly. Wish I did...

Sailor Moon is like my #5 or #6 favorite anime.

I remember Sailor Moon. Ahh.. the memories.... Any way, I was never obsessed with the show. I didn't like it that much, come to think of it. I did watch it cause I think it came on before or after Dragon ball Z. I watched it willingly, I did know people who were obsessed with the show, though. I didn't like the plot, it was so stupid. And Sailor Moon's voice was enough to drive any one mad! I did like the romance in it, but that too got old. I guess my fav characters are the little girl who was Sailor Moon's daughter and the dude Sailor Moon was in love with (the rose guy).

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Inuluvr1 [/i]
[B]Hm, my favorite character would have to be Sailor Jupiter. I think she was the tough one...*it's been so long I cannot remember!* [/B][/QUOTE]

I think it's arguable that Sailor Uranus is the "tough" one. Anyway, you can't really appreciate Sailor Moon untill you've seen the original Japanese version. What DIC and Toonami did to it is unforgivable...But Sailor Moon set the precedent for all Mahou Shoujo anime/manga forever.

Guest The Bouncer
Sailor Moon was the first anime that iI had ever seen. I didnt even know what anime was back then. i didnt really like it but i just watched cartoons cuz i was a kid and had nothin better to do.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SadClown [/i]
[B]I think it's arguable that Sailor Uranus is the "tough" one. Anyway, you can't really appreciate Sailor Moon untill you've seen the original Japanese version. What DIC and Toonami did to it is unforgivable...But Sailor Moon set the precedent for all Mahou Shoujo anime/manga forever. [/B][/QUOTE]

I haven't seen the Japanese version yet. I forgot, it's been awhile since I've seen Sailor Moon, you know!