OtakuBoards

Black Horizon [Rated R for Language, Violence, Heavy Gore, Sexual Perversion]

Corey

[color=003333][size=1][i]I didn't even see that... Thanks for pointing that out Radaghast. I guess I could use the argument that one can still move after being stabbed, but I'll just admit I fucked up. :D[/i]
---
[b]Allen-[/b] "What are you doing you sick fuck?" Kenneth floated in space, his veins bursting and blood leaking from every concievable crevace. He was screaming soundlessly in the vast vaccume. A lost cause. Even if they wanted to, he couldn't be saved... "You had better answer. I have no problem blowing another hole in this ship." A blatant lie, but a good one. Sam stared at the gun that was leveled at his chest, eyes buldging and breath caught in his throat.

[b]Tex-[/b] "Allen! No!" Tex was running. She grabbed the gun and pointed it to the floor. She put a hand on Allen's arm and tore his eyes away from Sam. "He's ok now... Really." He gave her a questioning look and glared back into Sam's eyes. He looked afraid, slightly confused. "He just saved us. Trini was..." Her eyes widened rapidly. "Trini!" She rushed back over, the gun and the standoff forgotten. Allen looked back to Sam.

[b]Allen-[/b] "I'm still watching you." He holstered his sidearm and ran over to Trini. She was bleeding furiously, the wound deep. "Jesus..."

[b]Tex-[/b] "I can't stop the bleeding..." Satell stepped into the room, still partially dressed.

[b]Satell-[/b] "I... I think I can help..."[/size][/color]

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[OOC: Hope nobody is left on the [i]Event Horizon[/i] >.> If so, you may be well and truly screwed over]

Ruben pulled himself to a sitting poistion, grappling with the table leg, slippery as it was with his blood. Gazing in horror at the airlock door, Ruben listened to the dull pounding. It became hypnotic.

The pounding must have rattled the table. Maybe Ruben shifted position slightly. Whatever it was, it caused a pair of medical scissors to fall off the table. They bounced, point first, mere inches from Ruben's hand. With a jump, Ruben got to his feet. Holding his mangled arm in his shirt, he staggered up the corridor towards the medical bay. His head felt light, swirling dots spun in front of his eyes. Falling to his knees, a mere twenty metres from the entrance to the Med Bay, Ruben slumped to the ground. Tryign to call out, all that came out of his dry throat was a croak. Half hefting himself to his feet, Ruben crashed into the floor with all the force he could muster.

Surely they would hear that.

[COLOR=orange][SIZE=1]

Seeing both Allen and Tex by her side did help Trini a bit but the pain still throbbed. She held her abdomen feeling the blood slowly pour over her hands. Her lips began to turn a blue slightly and she beagn to feel her extremities go numb.

"She's going into shock," Satell yelled,"We need to get her to the med bay now."

With no other word needing to be said Sam came up and scooped Trini in his arms. Allen looked questioningly at Sam.

"Get her there now.." Allen said no quiver was in his voice. Sam nodded in agreement following Satell down the corridor to the med bay.

Allen and Tex followed Sam. Making sure he wouldn't break his word.

Trinis vision became slightly blurred, but she could see Satell in fron of her.

She called out softly to her, "Satell what happened to you? Where did.."

Satell turned around to Trini and put a finger to her lip.

"Save you're energy, I'll explin after I stop this bleeding." Her tone was solemn and they quickly kept moving. The group moved down the corridor quickly and entered the medical bay.

Sam laid Trini on the table and Satell went to the mini blood bank getting ready to infuse it into her system.

"Someone's coming," Trini whispers.

Sam was still next to her and heard here.

"Shhh, you need to relax and stay quiet." he said helping to apply slightly pressure to the wound.

"I hear them, please...go look." She closed her mouth and eyes, still alert but looked as if she had passed.

"Trini wake up."

"I'm here Sam," she said softly. Opening her eyes once again. [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]"Keep your mind clear....think about being healed."

Trini didn't move, she merely relaxed her body. How she could hear Satell's voice she didn't know, but it was soft and soothing, and warm. It kept her from slipping away.

"I'm here.....the people you love are all here."

Sam looked at Satell, worry written on every line. She was concentrating, Trini was bleeding, everything was going-

"Calm..... .....stay here with me."

Her voice rang out over the worries escalating in Sam's mind. Both patient and bystander heard her voice, and agreed. Satell appeared to be in a trance, body also relaxed, her fingers spread over the wound and covered with blood. A small light began at Satell's fingertips and worked their way down into the wound. Sam could see the sinews and tissues literally weave themselves back together, aided by the light coming from Satell's hands. The lights flickered overhead but Satell didn't move.

The bleeding slowed down to a trickle, then stopped all together. Trini opened her eyes, her chest rising, inhaling deeply. Satell removed her fingertips, smiling softly.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=orange][SIZE=1]Trini opened her eyes, her chest rising, inhaling deeply. She looked in the room around her wondering what had happened to her slowly remember peiceing things back togehter.

She sat up quickly looking at Sam. He held her in place hoping she wouldn't overstain herself.

"Calm down Trini, lay back relax, you're okay." She looked at him, her vision still slightly blurry her color slowly returning to her.

"Wh-where is Tex?" She said feeling slightly dizzy and resting back on the table.

She heard Sam's answer but they seemed to really make no impact with her. Instead she looke towards Satell who stood not too far away from her washing her hands.

For a moment she could sense Satell inside of her body, Satells's trouble... her anger.... her loves.... her fears... her joys. Trini smiled to herself looking at the woman. A tear fell from her eyes at the same time the words Thank you inaudibly escaped her lips.

"You're welcome," the words rang clearly in her mind. Trini now realized that Satell is now a part of her, they now share a small piece of each other.

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=003333][size=1][i]Good job paying attention to all the posts people...[/i]
---
Allen was looking down with surprised delight. He knew Satell would be able to help, but not like this. A tear fell from his eye and impacted the floor with a quiet thud. He put his hands around Satell's shoulders, hugging her. She smiled and hugged back, not looking away from Trini. A crash rattled the area outside the med bay. Allen's head snapped around. He removed his arms from Satell, his face growing dark and worried, and walked to the door. He gripped his sidearm and looked back at everyone. He frowned and pressed the button, the door sliding open with a hiss. He swirved his weapon from side to side, looking for a target. There was none.

[b]Allen-[/b] "What?" A groan issued from the floor. Allen whipped his weapon down, ready to fire. Ruben layed there, looking at him with pleading eyes and bleeding from his arm. "Oh God..." He dropped his weapon, momentarily registering the fact that it could have fired, and rushed over to Ruben. Bite marks. They were bite marks. Maybe, human. Allen looked over his shoulder. "Someone help!" Tex and Sam came running out. He had one distrustful thought toward Sam, then banished it, remembering the way he had carried Trini through the ship.

[b]Tex-[/b] "What the hell? Are those-"

[b]Allen-[/b] "Yes! Not the time though! Help me carry him in." Allen grabbed his shoulders and hoisted him up. Tex and Sam grabbed him by the legs. They moved him into the medical bay and onto a bed. The others rushed over.

[b]Satell-[/b] "Ruben. What happened?" He looked around blankly, staring at everything and nothing, while trying to clear the shock from his memory. Trini, up and moving, was wrapping his arm in a bandage and injecting his neck with an antibiotic cocktail. The bleeding stopped almost instantly, the blood clotting as soon as the cocktail was in his system.

[b]Ruben-[/b] "I... I was trying to get back here... I saw..." He closed his eyes, seeming to look into his own brain. "I saw a child. A little girl... She did..." He moved his arm slightly, wincing at the pain. Triuni gave him a shot of morphine. He smiled slightly as the drug began to work. "It was the Event Horizon. The little girl was... She was a monster." Allen put Ruben's head back.

[b]Allen-[/b] "Sleep. We'll get you better. Just sleep." Ruben smiled again, the drug working on his mind as well as his pain.

[b]Ruben-[/b] "Ok... Goodnight everyone." He gave them a last smile and drifted off. Allen looked at his watch, fiteen minutes had passed since the Event Horizon's self destruct had started up.

[b]Allen-[/b] "Shit... Hey, all of you. Lert's go. We have to disconnect from the EH in less than twenty five minutes. It's going to blow. Someone, I though it was Ruben, activated the self destruct. We have to move. Now!" They all sprinted from the room. Trini stayed behind to patch Ruben up even more. Allen headed to the bridge to input the detachment codes, a special feature installed by USAF for security on this mission. He was bounding down the hallway right behind Sam. Satell headed to the engine room, ready to prep the thrusters. Tex ran to the sensor array and input the commands for launch. Allen ran a little faster, the bridge door in sight. He shot a glance at his watch. Twenty three minutes.[/size][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Satell sat down in the chair, rubing her temples with her hand. It had been a stretch, but she had made it. Trini was healed, and she had done it quite well for a first attempt. It hadn't drained her too much, but it was still a challenge.

With calm clear movements, she imputted her data into the system and let it upload. Then she leaned back and closed her eyes.

Unbidden, an image of Weir flashed into her mind. She eyed him calmly, unafraid, knowing he was a match for her.

"May I help you Weir?"

"......do me a favor when you get back."

"Yes?"

"Tell my family I went out well."

"......."

She didn't say anything, merely watched him. He appeared to be crying, but she couldn't tell. Then she nodded slowly. He smiled briefly, then faded away.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=orange][SIZE=1]

Trini stood above Ruben at this point making sure that the drugs were working correctly on him. She didn't want to go too far from here nor had she the strength just yet to move too quickly. Her body although fully healed was still recovering from the emotional trauma that it had experienced. She looked at her watch they didn't have very long before the ship would explode yet there was something just not right on the Black Horizon.

She couldn't stay still. She didn't want to stay still. She got up and looked at Ruben and headed directly towards the com.

"Capt Chubbs," she said and waited for a reply from him.

"What is it Trini is everything alright with Ruben?"

She glanced in his direction and saw him resting comfortably.

"Yes he's fine sir," she said.

"Then what is it." He was being rushed for time and sounded a bit annoyed.

" What can I do to help? I can't sit her watching him, he's fine. I want to help.."

She waited a littel bit for a response, hearing a few taps of keys while she waited....[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Satell didn't even have to listen to the speakers and headphones to hear their conversation. Her connection to the ship had grown exponentially. She simply had to rotate her ear to listen to every conversation on the ship. A tad bit distracting, but not unwelcome. She could tell what people were doing, where they were going, and how they were feeling. It was such an all encompassing feeling that at times, Satell felt like she was being consumed.[/i]

"....I'm in your mind...."

"And I am in yours."

[i]Her sanity was stable though, she was clinging to the thought of home and Allen, like a lifeline. Trini and Allen's conversation echoed dully in her ears, but she pushed it aside.

Instead she looked out the window at the vaulting stars beneath her gaze. They seemed to smile at her and she smiled back. There was nothing that she couldn't see for herself, experience, do, breathe. ........ ....it was a good life. Although it would change once she returned to the place she called home.[/i][/COLOR]

[color=indigo][i][size=1][b]"Tex, how is it going? Are the codes going through?"[/b] Allen's voice raced through Tex's ear piece.

[b]"Yes, Sir. Everything is coming through smooth,"[/b] Tex feverishly punched in several codes for launching, disconnecting, thruster ignitions, engine coils.

[b]"Don't mean to rush you, but we only have twenty minutes. It takes this hunk of metal ten minutes to get far enough aw-"[/b] Allen was cut off crudely.

[b]"Do you think I don't know that?!"[/b] Tex growled and continued to dial up codes and numbers, glancing up at the screen to make sure she was on the right track.

Allen gave a slight response and clicked off. Tex shook her head, sweat beads forming along her brow. Numbers and words flashed violently in her mind. Straining her memory with such pressure. If Tex couldn't get the correct codes in, the Bladerunner and the crew would be blown to oblivion with the Event Horizon.

[b]All codes entered. Loading programs..28%...34%...50%.........79%....90%...100%..Bladerunner opperations complete.

"Yes! Allen, tell Sam to get this bad boy going! We need to get the fuck out of here!"[/b] Tex quickly turned from the panel and ran towards the bridge, looking down at her watch, sixteen minutes.[/color][/i][/size]

[color=003333][size=1][i]Ok. Lynx asked me to.[/i]
----
Allen turned from the speakers, a ghost of a smile touching his tired face.

[b]Allen-[/b] "Sam, let's get out of here. I'd like to make 100,000 feet before the Event Horizon blows." Allen clapped him on the shoulder, the past resolved. Sam smiled back.

[b]Sam-[/b] "Aye aye cap'n." He reached toward the throttle with his right hand, ready to start it off at about thirty percet fuel consumption. Not that they had much to worry about with the Event Horizon's fuel too.

[b]??-[/b] "Alle.... lp.... sti... re..." Sam turned to Allen, his hand frozen over the throttle.

[b]Sam-[/b] "Did you..." Allen stared at the speakers.

[b]Allen-[/b] "Yeah, I did hear it... It sounded like Van..." Allens hand went to his temple and rubbed. He was torn.

[b]Sam-[/b] "But... If he's over there still... Doesn't that mean he's alive?" Allen nodded. It was hard to believe that Van could have gotten out of the Gateway. And even if he had, what are the chances that he would still be himself?

[b]Allen-[/b] "Slim..."

[b]Sam-[/b] "What?" Allen shook his head and grimaced.

[b]Allen-[/b] "How much time do we have?" Sam looked down at the display.

[b]Sam-[/b] "F... Thirteen minutes. Allen... We have to help him. You know that, right?" Allen nodded.

[b]Allen-[/b] "I do... But I can't risk anyone else. I've already made so many bad decisions on this mission. I turned it from a salvage operation to a survival... I'll be back Sam." Sam nodded and turned around to watch him go.

[b]Sam-[/b] "You have eight minutes. I'm leaving after that." Allen gave him a thumbs up and bolted down the hallway to the airlock. It was still in the process of disconnecting. Sam came over the airlocks PA. "I stalled the airlock for you. It's partially decompressed, but should even out once you open the door." Allen punched the door button and listened to it slide open with a hiss. A small whoosh of air propelled him forward and Into the Event Horizon. He took a deep breath, the coolant leak stinging his lungs. The door slid shut behind him.

[b]Allen-[/b] "Van! Van! Can you hear me?!" Something moved to his left. He drew his pistol and pointed it, not caring a bit if a hole was punctured in this ship. "Van?" A small child stepped out of the gloom. Allen's hand faltered, but he steadied it, the barrel pointing directly at the little girls head.

[b]Girl-[/b] "Are you the ones that are blowing my home up?" Her fingers started to elongate, the nails sharpening and taking on a metallic tinge. "You shouldn't have done that. We like it here. It's our only ho-" Allen squeezed the trigger twice. The reports were deafening in the small space. With his ears ringing, Allen looked down at the corpse. It was twitching slightly but no blood was coming out of the bullet holes in it's head. He holstered his weapon and jogged down the main corridor.

[b]Allen-[/b] "Van!" Something rustled to his left, lost in a patch of green fog. "Who's there?" He was feeling hope.

[b]??-[/b] "Allen... You came..."

[b]Allen-[/b] "Van?!" He felt tears stinging his eyes as he dove into the patch of fog. Van was laying there next to a display. He was badly cut, naked and extremely pale. "Van... Of course I came... I'd never leave you behind..." He hoisted Van up and began half carrying him to the airlock. "Are you Van? I don't want to bring you on my ship if you're planning on killing all of us..." Van smiled. He exhaled sharply, a sound that fell terribly short of a laugh.

[b]Van-[/b] "Allen... Look at my eyes. I'm not here to kill you." Allen did, and saw true. He gave Van a squeeze and pushed him into the airlock. He turned his head, hearing the Event Horizon calling to him. He suddenly wanted back on that ship. He wanted to breath the tainted air. Caress the metal controls. Die with it. "Allen..." He shook off the feeling and turned back to Van.

[b]Allen-[/b] "I'm ok... Nothing could make me want to leave my own ship, or you guys. Let's go." He opened the airlock door and carried Van through, tapping a display as he went past. "Sam! We're in! Let's go!"

[b]Sam-[/b] "Yessir!" Allen looked to Van.

[b]Van-[/b] "When we get back, you'll have to tell me how you got back here." The airlock separated and the thrusters fired. Allen carried Van to the Stasis Pods.[/size][/color]

[COLOR=orange][SIZE=1]

After hearing no response back from Allen she decided to just sit there with Ruben. Somehow she could sense a great distress happening but just ignored the feeling.

'It may still just be the effects from Satell's healing,' she thought for a moment. She walked to a mirror and quickly examined the spot she had been cut. Only a small scar remained as if surgey had been done on her many years ago.

Bringing her mind back to the event at hand she felt a sharp pain in her mind, a voice a familiar voice spoke to her. But it was intense as if trying to kill her, struggling to get through to whoever, but hurting her in the process.

"Alle.... lp.... sti... re..." She kneeled to the ground closing her eyes as it passed through her head. When the words left so did the pain. She lay breathing hard and crying on the floor for a few minutes. Still recovering from it. She slowly sat up and looked around. Her eyes widened as she relaized the voice. It was Van.

She ran down the hall to the bay to see Allen walk through the door with the man. He looked very weary and beaten.

She walked over to them both, "Allen, is he okay?"

She took Van's arm and put it over her shoulder.

"Help me get him to the statis pod Trini, he seems fine but he needs to rest."

They slowly made their way to the pods. None of the really speaking. She looked Van over a few times happy to see him still around. [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[OOC: God, being an invalid really reduces how many posts you make >.> Enough of [i]that[/i]]

Ruben came to. Feeling sore, but not too bad considering what had happened, he glanced at his arm. A nasty scar, but it was healed. Damn, that was amazing. Looking around the med bay, he didn't see anyone. Groggily, his arm shaking, Ruben reached over and switched off the IV drip, before pulling it out of his arm. Swinging himself up, and dangling his legs over the edge of the bed, Ruben felt a wave of lightheadedness overtake him. Gingerly getting to his feet, he took a few steps across the room towards the rack where his overalls were hung up. Dots danced in fornt of his eyes, hanging and spinning like the pieces on a mobile.

Falling to his knees, and then on his face, Ruben took comfort in the cold steel of the floor. Eventually, his head stopped spinning, and he crawled over the floor to the clothes rack. Pulling himself to his feet he pulled on his overalls, and checking the rounds left in his guns, buckled them on.

Looking out of the corridor, he checked up and down the hallway for any of the crew. No-one.

Feeling a thousand percent better than when he had first woken up, Ruben headed down towards the Loading Bay. He could feel the hum of the engines. Finally they had departed form the Event Horizon. They were safe.

Turning to head back up the corridor, Ruben saw something glisten wetly on the doorframe of the Loading Bay. Looking closer, it was soem kind of gel, or liquid. It continued up the wall of the bay, until it reached the rafters. There, in the maze of construction bars, designed to hold the hull of the ship out, due to the massiveness of this Bay, something was lurking.

Sharp clicking sounds echoed around the bay. Ruben turned and fled back up the passage, looking for someone, anyone to alert.

Ducking into one of the periodic intercom stations, Ruben yelled into the speaker " We aren't free yet- something is on the Bladerunner! In the Loading Bay!"

[size=1][b]"Holy shit sir, is he ok?"[/b] Sam asked, genuienly concerned.

[b]"It doesn't matter, just get us the hell away from here."[/b] Chubb screamed back into the comm. Sam tore his eyes away from the camera monitors where he had watched the dramatic re-entrance of Van. Now he had to focus on getting everyone out of the kill-radius.

Sam's hands flew to the control. He set the speed, and watched the EH's self-destruct timer count itself down. His eyes darted back to the cameras. Chubb was gone, but Trini was patching up Van. He looked to another monitor to see Chubb speeding toward the cockpit.

60 seconds. They were almost out. Sam turned the PA on. [b]"Everyone would do well to fasten themselves securely to a chair, this is going to be one hell of a bump."[/b] He saw Trini quickly trying to get safety straps over Van.

50 seconds. Chubb rushed in. [b]"How are we doing? Are we going to make it?"[/b]

[b]"Don't worry about it; we're good."[/b]

30 seconds. [b]"So captain, what are you going to do when we get home?"[/b]

[b]"Now is not the time, Sam."[/b]

[b]"I think I'm going to ask Tex out for coffee."[/b] Sam said, ignoring Chubb.

20 seconds. [b]"Maybe we could double date. You know, with you and Satell."[/b]

[b]"How the hell do you know about that?!"[/b]

[b]"You guys should pick some private areas,"[/b] Sam said, pointing to the bank of computer monitors, [b]"I can see pretty much everything except the crew quarters and the restrooms...."[/b]

[b]"At least we know what you do in your' spare time..."[/b]

10 seconds. Sam went to the PA. [b]"Everyone, brace yourselves!"[/b]

1....[/size]

[COLOR=orange][SIZE=1] As Sam and Allen talked amoung themselves before the Event Horizon exploded she heard something from the P.A. system only a bit away from here.

"..aren't free.......on...Bladerunner...Loading..."

She braced herself against Van's stasis pod as the ship shook from the force of the explosion. coming from the Event Horizon. She looked around the area she was in seeing Van's pos shake for a moment and then begin to settle down.

Making sure that Van's program wasn't changed after that she went on to the bridge checking on Sam and Allen.

"We're clear sir, we just need to make sure all of our systems are checked and running smoothly." Sam said confidently pressing a few more buttons and taking control of the ship.

"Very well then you check the main systems, I'll send someone to help you out." Allen spoke beginning to turn around.

Trini stood there looking for the monitors, before she could get a good look a voice began to speak to her. She stepped towards Allen holding her temple.

"What's wrong, is everything with Van okay?" Alle spoke.

She could here the question but a pain began to manifest itself in her head. She nodded as she kept looking at the screens. She saw Satell at first, to her surprise Tex just arrived at the bridge right behind her. Tex spoke but her words were inaudible to Trini. Trini stepped closer to look for Ruben in the medical bay but found him in the Loading Area.

"Told.....you.....this...is... new...home....."

Trini looked at the screen once more turning back to Satell and saw her stand up.

[I] You can hear it too, can't you, Satell.[/I]

Satell's head moved in slight agreement.

[I] Is it the Event Horizon.[/I]

Satell didn't send a response she just left the view of the camera and began walking down the hall.

Trini turned back to Ruben, his facing grimacing slightly as she looked at the screen.

"Ruben," she turned around quickly, the pain worsened. She bent over for a bit but still moved.

"Trini, Trini, what is wrong with you?" Allen asked standing behind her.

Trini couldn't hear his words. The sounds in her head grew louder. "......this is our home now..." the words echoing.

"Loading Bay...Ruben...we...aren't....free."

She fell to her knees and held her head down trying not to cry as the voice began to repeat itself.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Satell was growing angry.

No displaced bastard was about to steal her ship from under her nose. She ground her teeth with rage and as she walked down the hall, her power grew until her entire being was pulsing with light, raw energy crackling under the ground where she walked.

Her anger seemed to spread through the entire ship, her indignancy knowing no bounds.[/i]

"Get.....out......of my ship..."

[i]The scream issuing from her lips was heard by everyone in the ship, both mortal and displaced. The entity from the ship appeared when she reached the end of the corridor, her arms spread open in a fighting position, her knees slightly bent for support.

Laughter, slicing everyone to pieces. Everyone......except for maybe Satell. She did not flinch, but took it and responded with an outstretched hand, eyes narrowing into dangerous slits.[/i]

"You're tresspassing."

".....who gives a-"

"I give a motherfucking shit. Now get out. This is...your final warning."

"And if I don't?"

"I'll remove you. Piece by piece."[/COLOR]

[Color=#518CBD][font=trebuchet ms]Well time for Van to get back to work doing what he was brought back for. If you don't understand it then I'll describe it in greater detail to you over a PM.

[I]Van lay down on the surgical table on the Bladerunner, he felt the surgical robots completing their work sewing up the major gashes and cuts across his body which weren't sewn up by Trini, he knew that there was something aboard. Maybe not Weir but definitely something from that Hell dimension he'd gone into had returned with him aboard the Bladerunner. He knew what he had to do and he had to do it soon. He called to know how long it would take the machine to finish it's job "[b]1.4 minutes it responded in it's dead tone[/b]", he began to recall all his thoughts as he entered that Hell Dimension along with Weir. It was like his mind being torn into a thousand pieces and then being put back together in the wrong order, Van wondered if this is what drove Weir mad.

Van then recalled how it seemed as if he was taken somewhere completely different, away from all the evil and the confusion of the Hell realm, somewhere his mind was rearranged in the proper order, where all his pains were taken from him and he found peace.......he supposed it must have been [b]Heaven[/b]. He remembered being told that he was to be sent back to help the others, to protect them from the influence of the hell dimension. He felt the constant jabs of the needles sewing his skin and muscles back together cease and he sat up onto the cold table. He felt the influence spread as it's words among the crew. He pulled himself off the table and felt the cold tiles of the floor underneath his feet, he winced as the new skin was moved for the first time, he knew that he should be careful not to tear it but he couldn't waste time now?

He walked shakily over to one of the cabinets in the ward and pulled on a pair of the white medical scrubs that they wore while performing surgery. He now walked over more conformably to the main speaker in the medical bay and called to Captain Chubbs.[/I]

[b]Van:[/b] Allen, can you tell me where Satell is headed.

[b]Allen:[/b] Van ?, what are you doing up ?

[b]Van:[/b] Surgical restoration of my body is complete, I have to find Satell..... It's my mission.

[b]Allen:[/b] Your mission ? Van she's headed towards the Loading Bay, I don't know what your doing but if your helping her then get there fast.

[b]Van:[/b] Will do sir !

[I]Van walked out of the medical bay, a grim determination set upon his face, he knew what he'd have to do and what would happen, but that didn't matter anymore......[/I][/color][/font]

[COLOR=orange][SIZE=1]

Trini heard Van, his voice bringing a peace into the pain she had been feeling. The pain that dropped her to her knees. She looked up hearing his voice project into the deck of the ship.

"..... It's my mission." Van said, his voice having a calming effect over her.

Tex was kneeling besides Trini at the time and was helping her back to her feet. She looked into his eyes and heard the difference, but did not interfere with their conversation.

"Your mission?" Allen asked looking at the screen for a moment paused in his thoughts. Then he spoke back into the comm. "Van she's headed towards the Loading Bay. I don't know what your doing but if your helping her then get there fast."

"Will do sir," Van anwered sharply cutting off the conversation.

"No, no..." Trini seemed to sound mad for a minute and ran out of Tex arms going to the comm, "Van what are you doing?"

She heard no reponse and turned around looking at the others. Tear slowly filling her eyes.

A hand touched her shoulder. Allen spoke softly to her, feeling the same pain as her, "He's doing what he must Trini."

She held back the tears slightly and looked up. "Well, he's not gonna do it alone."

She moved quickly from Allen's side and began to leave the deck. Tex stepped in her way, and saw the pure determination in Trini's eyes.

"This isn't your battle, stay here." Tex said touching her shoulder once more.

"This is so my battle, its everyone's battle," she started harshly wishing to get to the point quickly. "Tex, I should have already been dead, and in my eyes, I amN now I'm not gonna stand to the side while someone I've grown to care for and another who just saved my life, gets hurt or worse dies. If this thing wants the ship then its gonna have to get me, too. You have something ready to bloom Tex, she said softly looking at Sam, now you go for it."

With the last remark she stomped off the deck slowly moving to the Loading Bay.

"Trini," she heard Sam's voice and turned back. "If you're gonna go take this," he handed her a switch blade knife.

"What is this for," she asked.

"Just in case things get messing," he said looking at her while standing nex to Tex and Allen," besides we don't want you putting another hole in the ship."

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Ruben flipped the switch on the mike off and dropped it back into it's holder, before dashing up the corridor. Reaching into his breast pocket, he unbuttoned the armoury key. Unlocking the massive mesh doors inside the armoury, Ruben noticed for the first time [i] exactly how much firepower[/i] their ship had. It had never really struck him before... but they had lots of weapons. Too many for what should be a mere salvage mission.

Ruben's eyes scanned the racks of weapons.. and then he saw it. A flamethrower. Out of place, yes, but... damn useful. Hefting the fourty kilogram tube onto his back, he secured the girth straps. Selecting as well a small automatic sidearm, Ruben felt a lot safer. Whatever it was.. this... this thing was going to get it's own today.

Ruben ran back towards the Loading Bay... this was going to be over.

He mumbled under his breath. Swear words, lamentations prayers... clicking? No.. that must be his imagination.

[i]Ruben hurried down the corridor. If one had looked, one could have seen a faint glowing mark inside his arm.. at his wrist incidentally.

Where he had been bitten[/i]...

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Her voice, which had been a steady cool controlled tone, was swiftly rising to the pitch of a howling wolf. Finally, she let lose with a scream that shook the ship once more, and the entity was forced to take a physical shape.

The little girl, formed by the energy generated by Satell's rage. She looked up at the furious girl and sucked on her thumb. Satell bared her teeth, which were becoming fangs, and showed her claws. The little girl looked up at her with big innocent eyes, until the larger of the two opened her mouth.[/i]

"Get.....out NOW!"

"NO!"

"EAGH!"

[i]The little girl launched herself forwards, in a similarly feral condition. Satell caught her fists in her own comparably huge ones and swung her around, into the side of the wall. Just before she made contact, Satell blinked and the wall became a mass of deadly spikes. The girl connected with them, a sickening liquid sound filling the air as the blood spurted from her impaled body.

Satell wrenched her off and slammed her against it once more, repeating the process until she was holding dismembered fists.[/i]

"....you little bitch."[/COLOR]

Yes. This post shall be entirely OOC. However, I just want to say this- I don't think the Bladerunner should be returning home.

We need to have a decent ending to this. We need something exciting. We need... vibrancy, death and glory. Don't kill the menace. Leave a way open for a sequel.

I have an excellent idea for an ending... if KOTR shall permit me to use it.

I just think it would be the best way to end this RPG.

You guys can leave in escape pods if you really want to. But my character will not be a winner. All that cliched good guys winning is shit. We need a dramatic, conclusive and final ending to this. But one which leave us open for another RPG.

How do you all feel about that?

[size=1][b]All OOC: I agree with Baron's suggestion. You can get the choice of whether you want to live. At it leaves room for a sequel.

Though, once this is decided; I request that all OOC posts be deleted to keep the fluency of this RP.

It's up to KOTR.[/b][/size]

[color=indigo][i][size=1][b]OOC: I agree..however, it is of no matter to me. I will be gone...So, I shall leave this now...
______________________________[/b]

Tex stared after Trini, hurt and angered. Allen startled Tex from her thoughts by placing a hand on her shoulder. Tex sighed and looked up at Allen.

[b]"Tex, I need you to go to the Engine Room. I need you to place a security block from any entry. I don't know what's going on down there, but we don't need it to spill into the engines and thrusters,"[/b] Allen's voice hinted fear, but his face remained calm.

[b]"Yes sir,"[/b] Tex nodded and turned to walk out of the bridge.

[b]"Tex, please be careful,"[/b] Sam gave Tex a face full of worry and concern.

She simply nodded and pressed the switch for the doors to hiss open. Slowly, Tex made her way to the engine and thrusters. Walking into the darkness and coolness of the room, Tex's eyes darted around, cautious of the unseen. The humming of the engines echoed off of the metal walls, deafening it was, but Tex ignored this. She found the control panel and began to bring up the security systems.

The only source of light was from the computer screens, blues and greens lit up Tex's face as she quickly and swiftly entered security codes. Once the codes were accessed, Tex began to head towards the door. Dragging her hand along the wall, she suddenly felt a sticky, moist substance. Jerking her hand away, Tex stepped back. She shook it off and continued towards the door, just then, her hand began to burn and sting.

[b]"What the fuck..."[/b] Tex shook her hand and rubbed it on her pants.

The burning rose into her forearm then her biscept and across her breast. Tex stumbled back, gasping for air. She backed into an object and bounced off, onto the floor. She tried to stand, but the stinging sensation rendered her muscles from allowing her to move. Instead, Tex lay on the floor, wretching and gasping. The sensation had traveled into her stomach and oppositely moving up her throat.

[b]"A..llen....Sa-am...."[/b] Tex tried to call into her headset, but her throat tightened around her vocal chords.

A sharp and nauseating pain surged and pulsed in Tex's head. She clutched her temples and tossed and turned on the floor, desperately wanting to scream out in agony. Tears cascade down her burning cheeks, breathing rapidly, her heart felt as if it were going to jump from her chest, a high-pitched ring sounded in her ears.

She finally staggered to her feet and leaned against the wall. She felt her blood trickling from her ears, nose, and eyes. Feeling her face, Tex's eyes widened. Deep lacerations streaked her cheeks and lips. She ran her hands down her neck to find that it too had been lacerated. Afraid of what she might touch next, Tex shut her eyes and felt her body. A gaping hole in her chest, the same hole that Kenneth left. Tex coughed up blood and hobbled over towards the door. She felt the gash on her chest begin to open more, shooting sharp pains through her breast.

[b]Heh, heh, heh...Tex, you thought you were rid of me?[/b]

[b]"Who......"[/b] Tex dropped to her knees as an agonizing pain tore through her head, a stream of blood flowed down the side of her face.

Tex brought her hand to her temple to find a small bullet hole, her body trembled in shock.

[b]Yes, you remember now.....You put that hole in my head, remember? I hope you enjoy that, you cunt...

"No......Vi..n-cent...The-re was...no way..that you...c-ould have..lived.."

Feh, whatever...you will die very soon, followed by the rest of your commadres..[/b] Vincent's voice cackled and left Tex to loneliness and pain.

She crawled from the Engine Room and slowly made her way back to the bridge. Tex climbs to her feet and leans against the door frame. They hissed open and Allen and Sam turn around, horror washing over their faces.

[b]"TEX!!"[/b] Sam jumped from his seat and ran over to Tex.

Tex was crying tears of blood. Weak and in an incredible amount of pain, she crumpled into Sam's arms, taking both of them to the floor.

[b]"Tex! Tex! What happened?!"[/b] Allen knelt beside Sam and Tex.

[b]"V-in..cent...."[/b] Tex's clothes were sopping wet in her blood, which continued to pour from the lacerations and bullet wound.

Her skin drained to a sickly, pasty white and freezing to the touch. Sam cradled her in his arms and tried to clean her face from the blood.

[b]"Tex...Allen, can we save her?"[/b] Sam looked to Allen, eyes pleading.

[b]"I don't think so..."[/b] Allens voice cracked, tears forming in his eyes.

Sam burst into tears and he hugged Tex close to him. She lay limp in his grasp.

[b]"Tex, please...stay with me..."[/b] Sam brushed bloody strands of hair from Tex's face.

She smiled lightly up at Sam. Drawing enough strength, Tex brought her hand up to cup Sam's face.

[b]"I......will see..you later.."[/b] Tex choked.

[b]"No....."[/b] Sam lay his forehead on Tex's, his tears dropped onto her face, [b]"Please don't....Tex...I love you.."[/b]

Tex breathed in and lifted Sam's face to kiss him softly on the lips, [b]"And..I love..you...."[/b]

Tex's hand slowly fell to the floor, her head tilted back, her eyes shut. Her heartbeat slowed to a gentle stop.[/color][/size][/i]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sam clasped her corpse to him, refusing to accept that she was gone. That she would never come back to him, that she would never speak to him again, laugh and love and live. Then the tears began.

Blinding him, stinging his eyes with salt, that turned into blood, pouring from his body in a stream of agony.[/i]

"TEX! ......NO!! ...don't...... .....don't leave me."

[i]Satell dropped the hands from her grasp and looked at Sam, her vision penetrating the ship, and then she rested her gaze on Tex's body. Vincent, his spirit, circling over their heads, laughing happily. Like a child at play. Knowing that if he pulled the strings, the puppet would dance. Satell looked up, following a trail, then she grimaced in pain.... ..then screamed aloud once more. The spirit that was the darkness didn't move, merely laughed.[/i]

"Come down here and tell me what you've done to her! RIGHT NOW! You're going to answer for the death of my friend!"

"Why don't you make me you tempermental bitch?"

"FINE!"

[i]Satell's body seemed to slither, and she was about to rise when she checked herself, then slid back down onto her knees and slid her naked body against the wall.[/i]

".....mnmmm."[/COLOR]

[size=1]Sam sat on his knees, not wanting to comprehend what had happened. He just couldn't bring himself to.

[b][i]But she's dead, and you can't change that.[/i][/b]

Sam continued to cry. Allen put his hand on Sam's shoulder.

[b]"I know it's hard, Sam, bu-"

"No you don't," [/b]Sam cut him off,[b] "You have no idea."[/b] Sam looked down at his deceased love. [b]"Why did you leave me?"[/b] Sam whispered. He used his fingers to pull her eyelids over her eyes. [b]"If you won't come back, I'll just go to you.[/b]

Sam lay Tex's body gently on the ground. He took off his shirt and lay it over Tex's face. [b]"Good-bye my love."[/b] Sam looked at Allen. [b]"Take good care of her, I don't plan on coming back."[/b]

[b]"Sam, where are you going?"[/b]

[b]"Don't follow me please."[/b] Sam looked in his Captain's eye, then left.

OOC: That applies to all of you. I have something planned.[/size]