OtakuBoards

Black Horizon [Rated R for Language, Violence, Heavy Gore, Sexual Perversion]

Corey

[size=1]OOC: I take it that I'm locked in a room....again. Next time I get out, let some time pass before you find me. Please? I was planning on doing some stuff.

IC: [b]Sam looked around. He was in an empty room. Without Tex.

"TEX! Where are you?" Sam was confused, about to cry.

[i]Don't worry, I'm out here.[/i] Sam looked out of the door's small window. She was out there. He was in here. Sam's tears began to flow.

"Why aren't you in here? I'm scared!" Sam was sobbing. He was hysterical. Maybe if he cried enough, she would come in. "Please baby, I love you." She looked at him sympathetically as if to say there was nothing she could do.

Sam sat with his back to the door. He was trying to stifle his cries with his fist, his clenching teeth drawing blood.

He fell asleep.

Sam awoke, feeling a tickling on his back. [i]Tex![/i] he thought. Sam jumped up and looked at the door. She was on the other side, with tham same look on her face. The tickling was still there.

He took off his shirt, and looked to the place where his back had felt that pain earlier. Only he couldn't see it. It had turned complete white, except for a slight area of red. Only he wasn't bleeding, he could see the vein throb.[/b][/size]

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=orange][SIZE=1]

"Satell..." Trini's hand slipped right through Satell's as she saw the once present woman, disappear. "Satell...Satell," her han waved back and forth hoping that her mind was playing a trick on her and theat she would once again feel Satell's flesh.

"No, you can't be gone." Trini turned in a circle as if she had somehow gone blind and franctially moved her hands about. Hoping to for a feel for a finger a hair a shirt, something watever was available.

"Damnit, where are you?" Trini yelled, and remembered the last words Satell yelled out. 'I'm coming!! Not for you but for Him!'

She already there.... before she finished her thought she ran for the Event Horizon. Hoping that somewhere on that ship she would run into Satell.

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=indigo][size=1][i][b]OOC: Warning! Long post!![/b]

IC:

Ruben disappeared from Tex's sight. She frantically ran down the corridors, searching.

[b]"Ruben?! Ruben?!"[/b] Tex's voice rang, fear and quivering.

No answer from Ruben. Tex came upon an intersection. She turned right. She cautiously jogged, her heart beat furiously against her breast. Tex thought it would jump from her throat at any second. Her stomach churned and knotted, adrenaline surged throughout her body, which was becoming numb. Her breath was sharp and shaky.

Laughter flittered through her ears. Tex stopped dead in her jog. Her body drained of its warmth, she stood perfectly silent. The laughter floated on the air. Tex's lips trembled, her throat strained to swallow.

[b]"Wh-who's there?"[/b] Tex gripped her Colt.

[b]"Ah, Tex Crandell...You grace me once again with your presence...How delightful,"[/b] the voice slithered.

Tex held up her Colt infront of her. She breathed heavy and slow as she rounded a corner. She thrust her arms into the corridor, eyes darted around. Tex spun around, nothing, no one. She turned around once more. Her heart beat faster, she could feel the pulsing in her lips, she could hear the thump-thump in her ears. A sinister chuckle. Tex swung around, nothing.

[b]"Sh-show yourself, damn it!"[/b] Tex bellowed.

[b]"What's wrong, Detective? Scared?''[/b] the voice slowly teased.

A warm gush of wind brushed against Tex's neck. She jumped and spun around, nothing. She backed against the wall, her Colt firmly between her hands. Tears started to trickle down her numb, cold cheeks. The voice seemed familiar to Tex. She shifted her eyes to the left and right. The feeling that someone was in the vicinity began to creep through Tex's body. It then dawned on her, she knew the voice.

[b]"Kenneth?....Is that you?"[/b] Tex's voice shook.

[b]"Ah, you are as intelligent as they claimed. I am happy,"[/b] his voice echoed throughout the seemingly empty corridor.

[b]"What happened to you? Where are you?"[/b] Tex began to walk back in the direction she came.

[b]"Event Horizon knows everything that I desire...I desire power, and this ship gives it to me..."[/b] Kenneth's voice grew closer.

Tex's tears flowed more freely, she slowly backed from the corridor. A presence from behind her, Tex spun around to face Kenneth. She burst into violent sobs and stumbled back. She tried to scream, but her throat clamped close. Her stomach flipped. Kenneth's smile was of pure evil and pleasure. His body dripped blood, deep lacerations were all that he wore. His face defiled, his eyes gouged from his skull, his hair was strands of bloody clots.

Tex stared in utter horror, her body completely numb, her heart beat rapidly in her ears. Her skin erupted into goosebumps, hair standing on end.

[b]"K-Ken-neth...."[/b] Tex muttered, her voice cracked.

[b]"Hm,"[/b] Kenneth tilted his head and smiled in sheer arousal of Tex's twisted and petrified face.

Tex backed away, slowly at first then she spun around to break into a run. She did not get but a foot before slamming into Kenneth. She fell to the metal grating and frantically crawled backwards, away from the decaying corpse infront of her. As Tex crawled away, Kenneth cooly walked towards Tex, a soft smile swept his face and he held out a mutilated hand.

[b]"Come Tex. I thought we had a connection? This ship does wonders, join us. We can give you everything that you want,"[/b] Kenneth advanced.

[b]"Keep away from me you SICK FUCK!!!!"[/b] Tex held up her Colt and let out a shot into Kenneth's forehead, right between the eyes.

Kenneth roared with insane laughter and charged at Tex. She scampered to her feet and pulled on the chain of the crucifix Satell gave her. She thrust her hand at Kenneth.

[b]"Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil!!!"[/b] Tex sceamed at Kenneth.

[b]"Ahhh, you fucking whore!!!" [/b] Kenneth hissed.

He thrust a fist into Tex's stomach. She fell to her knees and spat up blood. She looked up to be met with a heel to her face. She flew back a couple of feet and felt the tickling sensation of blood trailing from her nose. She blinked and felt Kenneth's tortured hands around her neck.

[b]"OUR FATHER, WHO ART IN HEAVEN!!"[/b] Tex screamed at the top of her lungs.

[b]"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! GOD WILL NOT SAVE YOU!!!"[/b] Kenneth tightened one hand around Tex's neck and lifted her into the air.

His other hand ventured down Tex's breast and to her sternum. His nails began to scratch and dig at her skin. Tex let out a stiffled, breathless squeal of agony. Kenneth's fingers dug deeper. Tex began to blackout from the emmense amount of pain. Kenneth's fingernails were now scrapping Tex's breast plate.

Tex thought this was it, she felt her body slipping from this world. But Kenneth withdrew his hand and ripped Tex's sweater and tank top. His grip around Tex's throat loosened and Tex crumpled to the ground. She lay on her back and her eyes blinked slowly, her breath slow and heavy. Kenneth climbed ontop of Tex and licked over her stomach, exposed breasts, then around the wound. Tex tried to fight Kenneth, but she was still struggling to gain full conciousness. Kenneth pinned her arms to the grating and kissed her chest then slithered his tongue into the wound. He licked and lapped the pooling blood. Tex began to cry out loud, tears cascaded down the sides of her temples, her body shook.

[b]"What's wrong, Tex? I'm not hurting you, am I?''[/b] Kenneth sneered sarcstically and moved his lips up Tex's neck.

[b]"Hail Mary....full..of grace..The Lord is....with..thee.."[/b] Tex began to chant faintly.

Kenneth gritted his teeth and released a hand to slap Tex. Bad move, Tex took her hand, which held the crucifix, and shoved it into a gapping wound across Kenneth's chest. Kenneth cried out and staggered backwards. The flesh and muscle around the crucifix began to smoke and dry up. Kenneth fell to his knees and looke up at Tex. She gave him an empty glare and watched him shrivel up. His dried body lay on the grate, Tex walked up and dug her heel into Kenneth's face. It turned to ash beneath her boot, as did the rest of his body.

[b]"Holy Mary, pray for us sinners..now and at the hour of our deaths......Amen,"[/b] Tex reached down and took the crucifx from the pile of ash. She grabbed her sweater and covered herself the best she could.

She turned and began to jog down the corridor, blood spilled profusely from her chest. She pressed the sweater harder onto the wound to help stop the bleeding. Tex sobbed and broke into a run to find someone she knew was still sane.[/color][/size][/i]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Weir's laughter failed to grate on her ears like it did the survivors. She shook her head, her hair fanning over her face, brushing against her bare chest, revealing the crucifix there. He peered closer and she licked her lips in response.[/i]

"Questions?"

"Yea.....where are you clothes?"

"The same place yours are."

[i]She walked closer, her hips moving, the joints articulating smoothly. Weir didn't flinch when she brushed up against him. His dark pupils contracted in the gaze of her own silver ones. When she put her hand over his open mouth, she slid her fingertips across his lips. He bit down softly on the pads and she smiled in response.[/i]

"So.... ...now that I'm here....what will you do?"

"Not much, just maybe kill everyone else."

"So you'll be free to violate me in my sleep?"

"I was hoping you'd be awake for that last bit."

[i]Satell's mouth opened and she laughed, a [b]cool healing sound[/b]. Weir didn't notice when [b]every mortal's eyes opened at the sound.[/b][/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=orange][SIZE=1]

Trini moved quickly around the ship and entered the Event Horizon. The ship as serene as it seemed still held Trini in its grasp. She stood terried hoping that whatever made its way to her was someone she could see and feel and hopefully stay with till she met up with the others.

She stepped slowly through the corridors, hereing the ships engines slowly power up. 'Where are you guys,' she siad slowly, placing one foot in front of the other looking cautiously as she stepped.

As she moved on she heard footsteps come behind her/ They were moving quickly as if running from something horrible, but still she hid as best she could. She held her body close against the body of the ship hearing the footsteps come closer.

As they came within a few feet of her they slowed down as if whoever it was sensed her presence. 'Shit, what now,' she thought as the person, thing or whatever it was came closer to her position.

Click...

'That's a gun,' she thought as she listened to closer.

"Anyone there..." a voice rang softly, as the footsteps moved closer.

"Don't shoot," Trini stepped out into the pathway to see a worn and bleeding Tex in front of her. She held a gun up towards Tex, as Tew did her. Tex wasn't so ready to believe that it was Trini now in her presence. But Trini refused to drop her gun

"What are you doing here?" Tex asked quickly, "Where's Satell, you're supposed to be caring for her.."

"She disappeared..."

"What do you mean she disappeared," Tex said angrily still pointing the gun at Trini.

"Just like I said she disappeared..." Trini tried her hardest to remain calm, seeing the delerious state Tex was now trapped in.

"First Sam escapes and tries to kill me...AGAIN, and now you lose Satell. What the hell is going on with you?"

"You think I meant to let Sam out..." Trini said startled looking petrified at the woman standing in front of her.

"If the shoe fits," Tex said tossing her head to the side a bit.

The two women were in a deadlocked stare and pacing around each others in circles. They both kept their guns locked on one another neither of them wavering.

"If I wanted you dead, I think I'd do it myself, Tex."

"I bet you would, but you probably used Sam as a distraction to keep me off your true plan."

"Aw FUCK that," Trini said, beginning to turn the tables on Tex. "How don't I know you weren't in on the whole deal with Sam. Shit you could be trying to tale control and kill all of us, with Sam by your side.

A sarcastic laugh escaped from Tex mouth. "Don't try to change the subject....."

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1][b]"But baby, it hurts," Sam protested to Tex's suggestion.

[i]Just do it, I promise everything will be alright.[/i]

"Ok,"he groaned. Sam looked at his arm, which was completely translucent. He had noticed another patch of the clearness earlier; around the spot where that asteroid had hit his shoulder. He pushed his hand through the door. It slid through easily. His hand fumbled around on the other side, searching for the door handle. When found, I opened easily. "I thought I was locked in."

[i]You were, but you broke the lock. Look.[/i]

Sam looked at what was in his hand. The door handle. "I didn't know I was that strong."

[color=indigo][i]Insanity does that to you.[/i][/color]

"I'm not insane."

[color=indigo][i]Think again. Why do you keep on hurting Tex?[/i][/color]

There were suddenly two Tex's. [color=indigo][i]The beaten, insanity saying Tex,[/i][/color] and the fair, entrancing Tex.

[color=indigo][i]If you keep listening to her, you'll kill me![/i][/color]

[i]Who cares, you bitch? We're all going to die anyway, might as well have some fun![/i]

[color=indigo][i]No. Sam, listen to me! If you help me, we'll get out of this together.[/i][/color]

[i]So what if you live with her? Die with me, baby. Knock me around, have some fun before you keel over.[/i]

"No. I want to live with Tex. I choose [color=indigo][i]Tex.[/i][/color]

[i]You'll regret this, you bastard![/i] Yelled the fading, evil Tex.

"Now Tex, where are you?"[/b][/size]

[color=indigo][i][size=1][b]"Aw, FUCK that,"[/b] Trini said, beginning to turn the tables on Tex, [b]"How do I know you weren't in on the whole deal with Sam. Shit, you could be trying to tale control and kill all of us, with Sam by your side.[/b]"

A sarcastic laugh escaped from Tex mouth. [b]"Don't try to change the subject. What were you doing when Sam escaped the first time? You were with Kenneth, weren't you!? Kenneth was who just attacked me! You sent him after me, didn't you?!"[/b]

Tex's eyes brimmed with tears. Her head pounded with pain and confusion. She couldn't trust anyone. Everyone seemed to be turning on eachother. Tex grew frustrated and held her Colt tightly, aimed dead center between Trini's eyes.

[b]"I said if I wanted you dead, I'd do it myself. What's wrong with you? You're letting the ship get to you, Tex!"[/b] Trini kept her aim, but her face filled with concern.

Tex blinked, [b]That's what Ruben told me not to do...[/b]

Tex allowed her tears to fall. She realized that Event Horizon was unrelenting and was eating away at her. Something Tex would not allow to continue any further. She would beat the ship, no one or nothing would control Tex Crandell. No one ever has or ever will. She lowered her gun and sank to the metal grate. Trini lowered her gun and slowly approached Tex. She knelt and placed a hand on Tex's shoulder.

[b]"Trini, I'm so sorry,"[/b] Tex lowered her head in shame.

[b]"I am sorry, too. Please don't beat yourself up. You were just trying to help keep us all safe,"[/b] Trini brushed locks of Tex's dark hair from her eyes.

Tex smiled up at Trini. Tex's eyes began to flicker and close. She sighed and slumped over onto Trini. She flipped Tex over, the wound was begining to bleed heavily. Trini scooped Tex into her arms and drug her back into the docking bay of the Bladerunner. Trini ran to the medical kit and back to Tex who was laying on the grate. Trini fumbled through the kit and began to clean and dress the deep gash on Tex's chest.

[b]"C'mon Tex, fight it.."[/b] Trini whispered as she feverishly patched up the wound.

Tex's eyes fluttered open and she stared up at Trini,[b] "Thank you.....W-we have to help Allen.."[/b] Tex sat up.

[b]"Well then, what are we waiting for?"[/b] Trini helped Tex to her feet and the two started back into the Event Horizon.

Tex looked over her shoulder. She felt as if someone were watching. She quickly thought of Sam, but shrugged it away. She was confident that the jam was secure. She followed Trini back into the hull of Event Horizon. The feeling still lurked in Tex's body, but she entered despite her senses. She was going to stop the estranged Wier and save the others.

[b]There Radaghast, now you can search..No one is on the Bladerunner...Sam is free..[/b][/color][/size][/i]

[size=1]OOC: Ah, Freedom!

IC: [b]Sam stood outside of his former prison. With his schizophrenia gone, he had an excellent idea of where he was. Only he didn't have a way to find Tex.

"Yes I do," Sam said under his breath. He made his way to the cockpit.

He felt as if he was home after a long journey when he sat back down in the pilot's seat. He was looking over the control panel when everything he had done came flooding back into his head.

"[i]Oh my God, I tried to rape her! Why, why did I do that? I loved her. I wanted her to love me! Now she never will. I fucked up my chance to be with her.[/i]then[i]I will make her learn to love me!"[/i] Now comes a voice from deep inside of his head. [i]"No! That's what you said last time. Look how that turned out. This time it's her choice."[/i]

"That is the decision. She most likely will not take me back. After what I did to her..." Sam resigned to the truth.

Sam scanned over the banks of monitors, trying desperately to find her. "There! In the docking bay." He was about to run over there, but glanced back at the monitor. "Oh, no! She's hurt." Sam sat there, praying that his love will not die. Luckly, someone upstairs was listening, and Tex rose. She was about to follow Trini into the Event Horizon. [i]I won't let her,[/i] Sam thought. He reached for the PA speaker.

"Tex, wait!" Looking in the monitor, he saw Tex whip around, a scared look on her face. She turned her head and yelled something to Trini. "Don't be scared, I'm not nuts anymore. I can prove it to you! Just come back to the cockpit. You'll know, because you're the shrink. Just please! I'm begging you!"

Tex said something else to Trini, then turned so the camera showed her face. Sam thought she looked confused.

"Maybe she does want me back." Sam thought of what he had done earlier. "Fat chance." He dropped his head, and fought back tears.[/b]

OOC(again): Does anyone notice that Allen's last name is Chubb? I wrote his name 'Chubbs' as a joke when my character was making fun of his last name. And I think a few times I spaced on the name of the Event Horizon and called it the Black Horizon. oops.[/size]

[color=indigo][i][size=1][b]OOC: In speaking of Chubb...KOTR!! Where are you?! And Outcast?!...Anyway...

"Sam?"[/b] Tex looked at the security camera.

[b]"Tex, you aren't thinking of going are you?"[/b] Trini grabbed Tex's arm and clamped.

Tex winced slightly and looked at Trini with mixed emotions. She didn't know what to feel. Anger? Confusion? Belief? Disbelief? Terror? Love? Tex fell to her knees, she clutched her head and sobbed. Trini knelt beside her and hugged her close.

[b]"Damn you, Sam! Look at what you have done to Tex!"[/b] Trini burst at the camera.

[b]"Tex...I-I didn't mean..to hurt you..Please, you have to believe me!"[/b] Sam's voice rang out through the dockin g bay.

[b]"Well, you did!"[/b] Trini held Tex closer.

Tex looked up painfully,[b]"Why, Sam? Why would you hurt me? I'm sorry if I was rude to you...That's no reason to try to kill someone..."[/b]

[b]"Tex, please come to the cockpit...I need your help..please, I'm begging you.."[/b] Sam's voice cracked.

Tex stood up and wiped away her tears. She began to walk into the Bladerunner.

[b]"No, Tex. Don't go to him. He'll just try to hurt you again,"[/b] Trini held onto Tex's wrist.

[b]"That is why you're coming with me,"[/b] Tex pulled Trini to her feet.

Trini smiled out of both joy and reluctance. Tex gave Trini a reassuring smile and gently pulled her into the Bladerunner with her. Trini let out a deep breath and followed Tex.

[b]"I have to help him. He needs me. The ship is torturing him, and it's mostly my fault..."[/b] Tex was now feeling more guilty than scared.

Trini nodded and the two walked down the corridor.

[b]"Plus, we need all the help we can get to save Allen, Van, Satell, and ourselves..plus we need him to get us back to Earth,"[/b] Tex pointed.

[b]"True..."[/b] Trini agreed.

[b]I hope the others are doing okay..Once I help Sam, we will come help you guys...Please, God..protect them until then..John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, He sent His only begotten son. And whoever believes in him, shall not perish, but have everlasting life..." Allen, you must believe to survive...[/b] Tex hugged herself as she and Trini inched closer to the cockpit.[/color][/size][/i]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Weir's mouth opened ever so slightly. She turned over so her body was flush against his, her cheek rubbing against his own. His eyes closed in what could've only been ecstasy as she arched her back, bringing her hips up to grind against his.[/i]

"You're something else...."

"So make love to me."

[i]Inwardly, Satell was revelling in the changes brought to her by the ship. Not only had it given her a full figure with all the curves, it also gave her pheremones an unmistakeable scent, the kind impossible to resist. As Weir was now finding out. As he pressed his lips down to her neck, she wrapped her arms around his back, nails digging into the flesh. The two backed up into the wall, enjoying themselves. .....at least Weir was. Satell knew she could break him off in a second, but chose to keep him alive.... ......for something else to happen first, she knew a distraction was necessary.[/i]

"Mmmmmm mm...."

[i]Her soft moan drove him on. Weir pulled her hair to one side, his teeth grazing the back of her neck, against her spinal cord.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=orange][SIZE=1]

Trini stayed in front of Tex the whole time while they were marching to the cockpit. She had her gun pointed in front of her, while Tex covered their back, and also occasionally looked forward to back up Trini. They slowly made it to the door, and Trini, shook her head, hearing voices pop up from her past.

"Are you okay," Tex asked.

"I'll be fine, its just this ship, I gotta ignore it."

Tex nodded in agreement to the statement. "You've held up pretty long so far haven't you."

[I] I wish, [/I] she said in her head, looking down quickly.

"You have no idea," she told Tex as they reached the door. They stood outside for a moment each on one side of the door. "Cover me Tex," Trini said beginning to go in first.

"Wait," Tex interjected. "I think I should go in first."

"And what if he attacks you again." Trini said holding a hand on Tex's shoulder. "That bastard's bound to have some trick up his sleeve."

"That's why you're here," Tex said putting moving her hand to her shoulder, grabbing Trini's hand. She looked into Trini's eyes, filled with the confidence she had in the woman, giving Trini a wink and a smile. "Now cover me."

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=003333][size=1][i]I was seeing where this would go without me dear Annie.;)[/i]
---
Allens eyes dialated rapidly and briefly at the sound of Satell's laugh. The pain in his arm stopped. He looked down to see the bone re-aligning and the skin stitching itself back together. The last of the skin covered the wound and his eyes returned to normal. He looked up to see Weir nipping furiously at Satell's neck. His eyes widened in hate. Allen stood and grasped a pipe. He walked silently behind Weir and raised the pipe.

He saw it all. The pipe would come down. Weir would be hit squarely on the head, splitting it open and killing the thing. He would fall to the floor, a blank yet hateful expression on his face. Blood would pool below him. We would disable the gravity drive and fly the ship back to earth.

He brought down the pipe, hitting Weir squarely on the top of his head. Blood sprayed outward in a sheet. Satell detached herself from him and stepped back. He raised the pipe again and brought it down, snapping Weir's shoulder like a stick. His arm jutted out at a funny angle. He raised it again. Weir turned, hate flaring in his eyes and blood running down his face. Allen bought it down, using all his strength. Weir caught the pipe onehanded.

[b]Weir-[/b] "Captain Chubbs..." His shoulder popped back and healed with a sicking liquid noise. The indentation in his head expanded back to it's original shape. "You shouldn't have interviened. You would have lived." He threw the pipe across the room and grasped Allen's head with both hands. He began to squeeze.[/size][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Her cool voice cut across both laughter and a sick groan from Allen. It was ice. Sleet. Hail. Everything that spoke of thinly restrained danger.[/i]

"I'm sure he will still live. ....unhand him now."

[i]The look Weir gave her was both one of amusement and annoyance.[/i]

"And if I don't?"

"You won't be able to talk for screaming."

"Was that a threat?"

"........you bet your sorry ass."

[i]He looked at her, then unceremoniously dropped Allen to the ground. The captain rolled into a ball in agony, clutching his bruised head with his hands. Weir turned his gaze upon Satell, who had both golorified and upgraded at the same time. She was giving him a murderous look. Two creatures that weren't mortal, and definetly not human, staring at eachother. The energy in the room was palpable, if it was visible, the light would've blinded everyone.[/i]

".......disable the gravity drive now."

".....what would that accomplish?"

"I would reward you."

"Like you dear captain just tried to?"

"Not quite. You see......he can't kill you. But I can."[/COLOR]

[color=indigo][i][size=1][b]OOC: Ah, there you are charming Knight. Good to see you again..[/b]

IC:

Tex smiled and gave a small nod,[b] "Now, cover me."[/b]

Trinin nodded and took in a deep breath. Tex pressed the airlock and the doors hissed open. Tex thrust her Colt infront her her and entered the cockpit, warily and alert. Her eyes darted around in the darkness. Trini right behind Tex.

[b]"Sam, where are you?"[/b] Tex spoke calmly.

[b]"Tex? Y-you really came?"[/b] Sam's broken voice echoed.

[b]"Yes, Sam. Turn on the lights and remain calm,"[/b] Tex cooed.

As if in unison, the lights flickered on and dimmed. Sam sat in the pilot seat. The chair swiveled around and he faced Tex and Trini. His eyes widened as he noticed the guns aimed at him.

[b]"Why are you aiming at me? I promise, I won't attack you again Tex,"[/b] Sam's eyes pleaded, he remained in the seat.

[b]"I cannot take too many chances,"[/b] Tex swallowed.

[b]"How did you escape, Sam?"[/b] Trini stood beside Tex.

[b]"I-I honestly don't know...I don't remember ever attacking Tex...or anyone..."[/b] Sam rubbed his temples.

[b]"Calm down. What do you remember?"[/b] Tex kept her aim.

[b]"I remember the asteroid and veering around it..I remember seeing the Event Horizon...Then everything went blank...What did I do exactly?"[/b] Sam's eyes glistened.

Tex blinked and squinted her eyes,[b] "First, you attacked me in the showers, then in the docking bay a couple of hours ago."[/b]

Sam hung his head, ashamed and embarrassed, [b]"Tex, I'm sorry. I don't know what happened to me....I would never mean to hurt you.....You have to believe me.."[/b]

Sam looked up at Tex, his eyes red from crying, lines of tears sparkled in the light. He burried his face in his hands. Tex lowered her gun and looked at Trini. Trini shrugged but kept her gun aimed. Tex looked back at Sam and she slowly walked to him. She stood infront of him and placed her hand on his shoulder, the other hand ran across his cheek. She pulled his face up to look into his eyes.

[b]"Sam, is there anything I did that may have helped you to snap?"[/b] Tex gently rubbed her thumb along Sam's cheek.

[b]"No..I don't know why I snapped.."[/b] Sam just stared up at Tex.

Tex nodded, [b]"I apologize for my attitude towards you. I wasn't the nicest to you."[/b]

[b]"I apologize for attacking you and hurting you. I would never intentionally-"[/b] Sam started.

Tex smiled and placed her fingers over his lips,[b] "I know, I know.."[/b]

Sam smiled, a tear trickled down his face. Tex pulled Sam to her and hugged him to her breast. Surprised that her wound was gone, Tex hugged Sam tighter. Sam's arms wrapped around Tex's waist and held her lightly.[/size][/i][/color]

Ruben's face blanched. This was just wrong... this was...wrong.

He turned and ran back down the corridor, back to somewhere, somewhere where... [i]that[/i] wasn't. Wherever that.... [i]thing[/i] that... [i]stuff[/i] wasn't.

[i]From the shadows it watched him go past. His face was red, the veins underneath his skin expanding to cool his blood. Sweat beaded across his brow, running in silent streaks down his face, leaving their mark through the grime. His mouth was pulled back in a silent grimace, as every muscle in his body strove to get away from the scene. His eyes were squinted, as if trying to dispel the sight had seen, his fists clenched, his knuckles white with tension. The reek of his fear filled the corridor, and the creature felt a primitive form of glee. The prey was on the run, scared, fleeing.

Limbs creaked as it shuffled out of the room, and skittered down the corridor behind Ruben.[/i]

[color=003333][size=1]His vision blurred into a black haze. Everything was dark... Unfocused... Noise drifted into his ears, but nothing clear. The world had dissapeared into the realm of pain. White hot light exploded into the black haze. He fell against the floor and curled, gripping his head and sobbing. The pain was horrible. Minutes felt like hours. The shapes began to phase back into view. There was Weir... Satell... Everything was so fuzzy. His eyes wouldn't focus.

[b]Weir-[/b] "[i]Jhsipeu eanhegul snolm[/i] captain just tried to?" His eyes focused briefly, revealing trickles of blood around his cradled head. God did it hurt... Every heartbeat sent sharp icicles of molten pain into his mind. He sobbed into his sleeve.

[b]Satell-[/b] "Not quite. You see......he can't kill you. But I can." That was Satell... She was beautiful. He closed his eyes.[/size][/color]

[color=grey][i]"No... You can't make me."[/i][/color]

[color=003333][size=1]His eyes shot open, sending a fresh bolt of pain through his head.

[b]Allen-[/b] "Wha..." It was Satell. She was kneeling on the floor, beaten and bloodied... She was in her Marines uniform... But-[/size][/color]

[color=grey][b]Satell-[/b] [i]"No... You can't make me. I won't give them up."[/i] A man strolled around her, an impatient look on his face.

[b]????-[/b] [i]"Listen to me. All you have to do is give me a set of coordinates. I know you're with the Black Tide. The Marines can't help you now. Just give me their position and you can die painlessly."[/i][/color]

[color=003333][size=1]Pain split his head. What was this? He screamed, Weir and Satell both turning to look at him.[/size][/color]

[color=grey][b]????-[/b] [i]"I'll give you ten seconds. The rest of your team is dead. No one knows you're still alive. Just make this easier on yourself."[/i] Satell knelt there, shuddering and bound.

[b]Satell-[/b] [i]"No... I won't give them up."[/i] The man sighed. He grabbed a small pistol out of his waistband.

[b]????-[/b] [i]"You could have made it easier on yourself. We aren't going to stop. We will never stop until you are all dead!"[/i] A cheer rang up from the crowd of people huddled just out of the lights range. [i]"We are not a terrorist faction. The Purple Raine will cleanse this world of the impure!"[/i] He walked around in front of Satell and knelt. He looked into her eyes. [i]"You made a mistake, miss. And now, you pay for it."[/i] He pointed his weapon and fired. Satell's thigh exploded in red. She screamed. The man wiped blood from his face and stood. He pointed the gun at her forehead. He fired.[/color]

[color=003333][size=1]Allen stopped screaming abruptly. His head was miraculously clear of pain. He stood, wavering slightly, and looked at Satell.

[b]Allen-[/b] "You're.... Dead....."[/size][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]She smiled softly, a memory of an old pain crossing momentarily over her features.[/i]

"Yes...I suppose I am."

"...but..."

"Apparently I'm alive in the same way Weir is."

[i]Allen groaned and contracted into a fetal position. Too much information that didn't make sense in his already wounded head.[/i]

"This is all wrong....why didn't you just...?"

"I don't betray my friends, although my methods leave room for questioning."

[i]Weir laughed, leaning against the wall nonchalontly. As if there wasn't a female in the immediate vicinity that could kill him....make him deader than he already was.[/i]

"Either way, yes, I am dead. But I'm here now, so maybe I'm not really dead."

"...it doesn't make any sense."

"Where were we told that life should make sense?"

[i]Her smile was gentle now, and she was laughing ever so softly. Weir's face hardened slightly at the sound and he turned to her. But she had already raised her hand, and gripped him by the throat.[/i][/COLOR]

[font=trebuchet ms][color=#518CBD]Ah Jeez guys me sincere apologies that I've not been around lately for this RPG, to be honest I thought it had died until a few days ago. Although you've been including Van in a lot of the posts it's time for him to leave your company for a while.

[I]Van stood in the medical bay of the Event Horizon busily looking for anything he could form into a weapons of some description, he knew what this ship was capable of and that slowly he too would succumb to it's demonic powers. He took the 9m pistol from his hip holster and checked the magazine in it to make sure that he had at least a few bullets in it, "Six and one in the chamber so that makes seven" he counted in a nervous voice. He stood up from the desk and decided to head down to Satell and Allen, for all he knew they could be dead but he was unwilling to accept such a conclusion until he saw proof of it.

He turned and began to walk down the hall with a courageous vigour as he headed towards the Gravity Room; he heard rumours of what this thing would be able to do but that something had gone awfully wrong on her mission. He turned the last corridor and found Satell facing off against a man he had once known as Dr. Weir, he called to both Satell and Allen, pulled his pistol from his hip holster and emptied it's remaining bullets into Weirs skull and chest. He stood in horror as the bullets seemed to embed themselves in Weir and then just pop back out onto the floor. Weir turned and faced Van, Van saw in all unholy horror at what had befallen a man he knew once as his friend.[/I]

[b]Van:[/b] WEIR, STOP THIS MADNESS, you know what you'll cause if you go through with this insanity.

[b]Weir:[/b] Van, my old friend, I no longer care about what happens humanity. I serve a far greater purpose that you could never understand in your feeble mind, you were always weak Van, first you lost your wife, then your son, and now [b]your soul[/b].

[I]Van looked on as he threw Satell against the wall next to Allen and began to walk forward in a manner as one would through a park on a fine day. Van pulled a long surgical knife from his belt that was behind his back and held it facing Weir. Weir smirked and then laughed as he allowed himself to walk right up to Van, he gripped Van's hand with such a strength that Van wailed out aloud in pain.[/I]

[B]Weir:[/b] Van you cannot kill me, I CAN'T BE KILLED BY ANYONE [I]Laughs loudly in a sort of twisted pleasure[/I]

[b]Van:[/b] [I]Smiles[/I] That was always your short coming Weir, you never knew your own limitations.

[I]Using his shoulder as a ram Van charged both himself and Weir towards the portal to Chaos, Satell and Allen called for Van to stop but his mind was made up, Weir was right, if he didn't do this then it would prove he'd lost his soul. Van had always said that if you could save other pain by taking it on yourself then it's the right thing to do, Weir screamed at Van to stop but had been caught of guard and couldn't stop himself...[/I]

[b]Van:[/b] I'll see you in hell Weir.....

[b]Allen:[/b] VAN !!!, DON'T !!!

[I]And then both men passed through the Blackness of the Gravity Drives rip in space, both men sent hurtling to a dimension of pure Chaos..........[/I][/COLOR][/font]

[COLOR=orange][SIZE=1]
"I know, I know.."

Trini looked on. Happy for the two of them being able to put the evilness of the path behind them. A good ending, a show of faith, the renewal of friendship. She was greatly appreciative of seeing this moment.

She lowered her gun, seeing the tears form in Sam's eyes, and seeing his earnest emotion. He never did want to hurt Tex. She relaxed and saw herself almost as ready to cry, but that show of emotion was unapproriate at the time. She held it in.

She just stood there watching the two seeing their emothions unravel in front of them. For a moment, she felt a surge of lust come from Sam, but knew he wouldn't react to that feeling, well at least not just yet.

Sam held his eyes closed as he faced Trini. Tex's face was yet to be seen. Trini knew that only joy would be present in Tex's eyes.

She began to turn away, just for a moment to brush her eyes clean. She moved quickly and held her head down unable to see who was in front of her. Only a sharp thrust was felt. A thrust into her abdomen.

She dropped her hands from her eyes and saw his face once more. Only to be replaced by Kenneth's face.

"I told you Trini," Keith's voice now replaceing Kenneth's." We would be together once more."

She once again saw Keith's face. Horror though was no longer in her mind, only hate and anger. She held her stomach as she back from the blade in Kenneth's hand. (NOTE: Sam and Tes see Kenneth, Trini sees Keith[her ex whom she had killed])

"TRINI," she heard a faint voice, bt only raised the gun pointing at Kenneth.

"I killed you once Keith," she said seeing his hideous smaile," I'll kill you again."

One bullet sounded from her gun, hitting Kenneth in his shoulder.... [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=003333][size=1][i]Man, you have no idea how hard it was to come up with a good idea to continue the story. But here it is... Oh yeah, Outcast, or Lynx, or whatever the hell you're called now, are you out of the game? If so please tell me.[/i]
---
[b]Allen-[/b] "Van! Don't!" Weir raked the mans back, attempting to gain some kind of control. Blood began to seep through his shirt. They tumbled into the gateway, Weirs scream of rage being abruptly cut off. The blackness rippled, seeming almost liquid, and then phased back into the metal sphere that is the core of the Gravity Drive. Satell sighed and walked over to Allen.

[b]Satell-[/b] "He did it for us. All of us. You do understand that, right?" Allen nodded slowly, tears forming in his eyes. "We can still finish this." He looked up at her, tears now running down his face.

[b]Allen-[/b] "You mean, destroy the ship..." She nodded.

[b]Satell-[/b] "We have missles on the Bladerunner. We can destroy the Event Horizon and end this. We have to..." He hugged her tight, his tears running onto her bare shoulders.

[b]Allen-[/b] "I know... We will. Let's go." He stood, wiping the tears from his eyes. Sirens began to ring. Allen whirled around. "Jesus Christ! What now..."

[b]Event Horizon-[/b] "Self Destruct Mechanism activated. Forty five minutes, and counting." He exchanged a brief glance with Satell. They smiled and ran from the room. At last, some good news. Allen sealed the door to the engine room behind him. The main coridor had taken up a kind of menacing air. A green fog had seemed to leak into it.

[b]Allen-[/b] "A coolant leak... Satell, try not and breath too much... Coolant is toxic at high levels." She nodded and ran a little slower. He slowed his own pace and took in a large gulp of air, trying to breath as little as possible. The docking hatch was in sight. "Almost there..." They bounded into the hatch and collided with the wall. Both crumpled to the floor, breathing the clean air. He opened the door to the Bladerunner with one hand, touching a button. It hissed open, revealing the familiar halls of the Bladerunner.

[b]Satell-[/b] "Let's go home." He smiled and helped her up, wrapping his bloodied captains shirt around her. A shot rang out, making both of them duck.

[b]Allen-[/b] "That was a gun... Someone discharged a gun on my ship!" Warning sirens began flashing. "Fuck! We've got a hull breach!" He brought up the information on the screen. "The bridge..."
---
[i]And Mr Samedi, I have not forgotten about your monster situation. ;)[/i][/size][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Satell inhaled her breath sharply, feeling an old dull pain rise in her chest. Just like before, maybe not half as bad, but still enough to warrant her following course of action. She stumbled and fell hard, onto her side, against the wall, shivering. Allen caught her just before she slammed into the ground, and held her up.[/i]

".....what's going on?"

"....the usual. ....just get me...... to Trini."

"You're going to be okay."

".....mm..."

[i]The familiar blue tinge took her lips over again and Allen cursed. The worst possible thing that could've happened had happened. Another crew member out of comission, just not permanantly. He held her tightly and raced through the halls, headed for sickbay.[/i]

"Hang on."[/COLOR]

The Bladerunner! Thats where he needed to get to.

[i]Ruben's face took on a look of renewed concentration as he sprinted down the corridor. Beneath the calm, focused veneer that had enshadowed his features, his mind was ablaze with images, thoughts, sounds and smells. Satell! Weir! Chubb! Everything blurred, as the primitive took over.[/i]

Ruben found himself running along the corridor leading past the bridge. His gaze was drawn into the room as he dashed past, and, seeing movement within, he stopped a further three metres down the corridor. Drawing a pistol, he edged around the corner into the room. There was nobody there.

Yes. There was. Dangling over the edge of the seat was a pair of short legs. Ruben could see them hanging on either side of the brushed aluminium swivel stand of the driving chair. Kicking the chair around with his foot, Ruben stared in horror as the chair swung around once, twice, three times, to come to a rest facing him.

It was a little girl. The side of her face and neck had been torn off, as if by some colossal animal. Yet she had not a drop of blood on her. As Ruben reached down to check if she had a pulse, her eyes flew open, as her hand simultaneously came up and grasped his in a grip of steel. Her other hand came up, so she now had both of her hands on his arm. She was strong, and pulled him in towards her. Her mouth opened in a knowing grin.

In a flash Ruben saw what was going to happen. Even as her teeth bit into his arm, his body was leaning backwards, hauling the small body from the chair. As the teeth broke through the skin, as blood welled up, his arm was moving along a trajectory towards the wall. As her little fingers, oh so much stronger than their appearance suggested, burrowed into the wound, her head was mere centimetres from the wall. The sickening crunch as her neck and skull shattered upon contact with the wall dislodged her grip from his arm. She fell limply to the ground as Ruben backed away, staring in horror at the gaping wound on his arm. His gaze shifted as the young girl, appearing to be no more than five years old rose from the floor.

"You hurt me... now we are gonna play tickles"

Her fingers seems to grow, and became hags hands, her nails growing sharper and longer.

"Tickle, tickle" she chortled as she waved her fingers at him. With a scream of pure terror Ruben turned and fled out of the room, turning back down the corridor. From his peripheral vision he sense a massive hulking presence to his right, but he was already running up the left branch of the corridor. Though the sprint lasted for several minutes, not once did he look back. His arm was pumping blood all over the corridor, but in his numb state it did not even register. Dimly he was aware that the speaker system was blaring, but his mind was wrapped in fog. In a state verging on amusement he saw himself sprinting deperately down the final corridor, sliding under the closing airlock door, crashing into the steel leg of a table. He watched the 'Others' head for the door.

He was pulled back into his body... pain engulfed his mind.

[color=003333][size=1]The airlock doors hissed closed somewhere behind him. Satell was the only thing that mattered. He rushed across the ship, heading to the medical bay. Satell was getting more pale by the second, and Allens breath was beginning to catch in his throat. The doors hissed open with hydraulic accuracy. Lights turned on, revealing nothing but empty medical beds.

[b]Allen-[/b] "Trini?" She wasn't there. Satell was starting to wane in and out of conciousness. "Trini?" He scolded himself for thinking saying her name would bring here here magically. He coughed and ran to the intercom. "Trini! Where are you!" Tex came into view, pale and breathing hard.

[b]Tex-[/b] "Now's not the best time Allen..." She shot a glance over her shoulder.

[b]Allen-[/b] "It's Satell... Get Trini here no-" The nuerons in his brain flared to life. "Tex! Patch the hole! Now!" She mouthed 'hole', and bolted from the screen. Noises were heard. Screaming. The slow 'shhhhhhhhhh' of escaping air. And the clatter of equipment as Tex threw it aside, searching for a patch gun.

[b]Tex-[/b] "Got it!" She ran over and pressed the trigger. The gun made a quick liquid noise and the 'shhhhhhhhhh' stopped. Allen whirled around. Satell was sitting on a medical bed, breathing hard wih color returning to her cheeks. He began crying and rushed over to hug her.

[b]Allen-[/b] "I've almost lost you way too many times today... I think you should stop it..." She smiled and hugged him back, weakly.

[b]Satell-[/b] "I think I should too."[/size][/color]

[color=royalblue][i]He leaned down and kissed her forehead gently. She reached up with trembling arms and put them around his neck. Allen leaned down and she looked up at him, smiling softly.[/i]

"Well then."

"......stay here."

"I'm fine."

"No, you need to heal. Give it some time."

[i]Satell gave him a look that said: "You're not gonna make me." She stood, legs steady, eyes focused.[/i]

"I'm fine. And no, I'm not staying here to wait for you to be the hero and magically save us."

"...I-"

"Nor will I watch my comrades suffer while I can do something about it."

[i]She headed for the door, showing no signs of any injury, nor feeling any. Allen shrugged and followed. She had apparently healed... ....at least her force of will.[/i][/color]

[size=1]OOC: KOTR, last I checked Trini was stabbed in the abdomen; so how can she plug the air leak as if nothing happened?

IC:[b]"TRINI!"[/b] Tex ripped herself from Sam's sweet embrace to help her friend. Trini's strength must have failed quickly from the wound because the force of the gun-shot made her drop to the floor. [b]"Sam! We need to get her to the medical bay, NOW!"[/b]

Sam did not hear this. He only saw Kenneth. His sadistic smile. [b]His shoulder is blown to hell, but he's [i]still[/i] smiling."[/b] Sam watched as the shoulder raised. He could see the bones sliding on the cartilage. He finally realised what was happening. Tex had thrown herself on top of her friend to protect her. Sam followed her gaze to the knife which was about to violently fall once more. Sam was filled with an insane rage.

[b]"You will not hurt them as I have!"[/b] Sam rushed toward the monstrosity which used to be Kenneth, tackling him and pinning him to the ground. Kenneth laughed and smiled his wicked smile. [b]"What's so funny, jackass?"[/b]

[b]"You can't hurt me, and you know it."[/b] Kenneth spat in Sam's face, and smiled that same smile.

[b]"Bad for you then."[/b] Sam had moved him over to the air-lock used for emergency repairs on the cockpit. He picked up Kenneth and shoved him into the room between the ship and the out-side. Sam quickly pushed the button to close the door and opened the air-lock. He saw Kenneth float away from the ship. He breathed a sigh of relief, and turned around, only to meet a gun, held by Captain Chubb.

[b]"What are you doing out, you sick fuck?"[/b][/size]