OtakuBoards

Black Horizon [Rated R for Language, Violence, Heavy Gore, Sexual Perversion]

Corey

[size=1][color=#707875][I]Van lay sobbing in Satell's arms before he could even reply to what she had said, it would seem as if he had never truly dealt with his son's death, and that working was all just a cover, under which to hide his grief. He lifted his head off her arms and wiped his eyes before replying and staring into her own...[/I]

[b]Van:[/b] Satell....[I]Coughs[/I].... that nightmare.... [I]Sniff[/I]... it was of my boy, my son..... he was my greatest achievement and a wonder to my everyday life.... and when I lost him on that day a part of me died with him.... he was all that I had left.... and without him I felt alone and worthless... I felt as though life itself had ended.

[I]Satell looked in pity and worry at Van as he spoke, she did not speak but rather listened as he spoke and allowed him to get all his misery off his chest, he placed his head in his hands once again and started weeping. Satell watched as he coughed once more and wiped his eyes with a tissue from his pocket , he lifted his head and spoke again, he was more calm this time, although his eyes were red from the tears.[/I]

[b]Van:[/b] My son was a Ship Captain.... like Allen, he was one of the bravest people I ever knew, even since his mother died he had always carried on working hard and making me proud of him. I turned down his offer as Medical Officer on the Excelsior as I wanted to allow his to do this mission without my help. I watched his ship launch from the ground and take to the skies....... and [I]swallows[/I] I.....watched... [I]tears form once again[/I].....as the ship...... exploded...., I just dropped to the ground and screamed.....[I]breathing quickens[/I].... I couldn't believe it....... all that I had loved was gone........ in a mere blink and a flash of light....they told me that then fuel tank had been ruptured during the take off. [I]Raises voice noticeably but not to shouting level[/I] Fucking ruptured [I]Satell's eyes widen as she hears Van curse for the first time[/I], the piece of shit just ruptured and took my boy and his crew along with it. After that I just concentrated on work, as a way of getting over what had happened. I lost my wife and I lost my son and all I had left was my work, in reality I had nothing left to live for.....[I]cries again[/I]

[I]Satell looked on in horror as Van told her of the worst parts of his life, losing his wife and son, wanted to die to be with them, and never really dealing with what had happened. She wrapped her arms around him again and shushed his crying as she tried to calm him down......[/I][/color][/size]

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=royalblue][i]She took him in her arms, the two of them sitting on the couch in the office. Van closed his eyes, and she quietly rocked him back and forth as a mother would. He felt safe, for the first time in years, and even as he let the grief pour out of his body, he felt a sort of peace come flooding in.

She smiled gently and raised his head up when the wracking sobs had abated. Her hand rested on the side of his cheek, her other around the back of his head. He looked at her in surprise. Was she going to speak? ....apparently she was.[/i]

"You don't have to beat yourself up for this anymore. It is over....is it not?"

"...I'm still fucking suicidal over it.... ...it's why I've worked so hard..."

"And now you can let it go. There was nothing you could've done but die with the ship. And now that you're here, you can live your life and not be weighed down."

[i]He looked at her with a lessening ammount of shock. For a young female, half his age, she showed an extrordinary ammount of good sense and insight.[/i]

"...go and be as the butterfly."

[i]Her smiled lit up the room and she held him in her arms once more.[/i][/COLOR]

[color=indigo][b][size=1]"Later, Trini," Tex walked into the shower stall.

[i]"his face...I don't want to see it, it ...it makes me think of all the stuff I went through. The stuff that happened before I even thought about getting on this ship and joining this crew. The bullshit life I had."[/i]

[i]What did she mean by that? Is it possible she and Vincent had something together? If so, what happened between them?[/i] Tex peeled off the last garment and stepped into the steaming hot water.

Tex thought endlessly of the [i]Event Horizon[/i]. She, for the first time, was horrified. She'd been scared like the day in the cell block, but never horrified. They were finally there, face to face with Satan's ship. She could see it right out the windows. The very sight sent an ice cold finger scratching down her back. A nauseating knot curled up in the bottom of Tex's stomach.

She shook her head and continued to wash herself of the grime and blood. She sighed.

[i]Physicals are today..Not really looking forward to this. I hate physicals, having a complete stranger look at my body, egh..[/i] Tex shuddered a bit. She was finishing up when she heard footsteps on the tile of the showers. She hunkered down, the water cascaded down her face.

"Who's there?" Tex called out.

"Oh, I didn't know anyone was in here," Sam's voice sounded not of shock, but of a sneering snake.

"Uh, yeah, there is. Now leave, please," Tex hide behind the divider.

"What's wrong, Tex? Why should you be so afraid to show your body to me?" Sam's voice grew closer.

Tex's chest began to heave and she frantically searched for an object to protect herself with. Sam's footsteps fell silent, Tex's breathing rose to a heavy pace.

"First Kenneth and now Ruben? What about me? Or the Captain, or Van? Did you fuck them, too?" Sam's voice rose with a tone of anger.

"I didn't fuck anyone, for your information. Now, leave," Tex's voice remained calm, although she was shaking.

"Nah, I don't think I will just yet," a chuckle rippled through the stalls.

Tex looked on the ground to see Sam's shadow creeping closer. Her heart began to skip beats. Sam was begining to scare her. The same sense of fear she felt in the cell blocks.

"Sam..please leave.." Tex couldn't hold back her fear.

"Aw, scared? Of me? The sarcastic, happy-go-lucky pilot? Who wouldn't be suspected of anything? Well.....you should!'' Sam's voice boomed and he burst into the shower.

Tex let out a blood curtling scream and tried to avade Sam's attack. He jumped at her and she ducked, sliding across the soap covered tiles. She struggled to climb to her feet, but Sam's arms wrapped around her waist and his strength, Tex could not match. Sam flipped Tex over and slammed her against the rubber matted grate of the locker area. Tex wailed her arms in defense and landed a hard blow to his nose.

"You fucking cunt!!!" Sam bellowed and slapped Tex.

"HELP!!!! ALLEN!!!!! VAN!!!! SOMEONE!!!!!" Tex started to cry.

Sam struggled to pin Tex down and remove his clothes. Suddenly, when Tex thought all was lost, Sam was jerked from her. His body slammed against the lockers.

"Who the fuck?!" Sam looked up to be met with a fist.

"What in the hell do you think you are doing?! What the fuck's wrong with you!? We trusted you!!" Tex couldn't quite make out the voice, she was struggling to catch her breath and throw a towel around her.

"Shut up!!! It's not fair!!!" Sam charged at the figure.[/color][/b][/size]

[color=royalblue][i]Satell screamed with fury and charged. She had heard Tex's scream long before anyone else and left Van instantly. He looked at her run, and didn't even stand. The look in her eyes was one of both mingled rage and worry. She slamed open the doors and jerked Sam off Tex then screamed in his face.

He shouted back and she felt something snap. With her right palm she hauled back and slammed it into his nose, breaking it. He felt the blood pouring down but didn't do a thing. Instead he charged again. This time, with a strength neither Tex nor Satell knew she posessed, she picked him up and rammed him into one of the lockers. It didn't give, and neither did Sam's head. He sank to the floor, bleeding profusely, a fresh red mark on his face, and a huge lump on his skull. Tex was sobbing, wrapped in a towel, still soaking wet. With both sweat, blood and water.

Satell rose shakily to her feet, and reached out to Tex.[/i]

"Come on, he'll be fine."

"Did you..?"

"I just knocked him out."

"....where did....?"

"I...."

[i]Satell shook her head slightly, then smiled and shrugged.[/i][/color]

[color=indigo][b][size=1]Tex held out her trembling hand and tightly grasped Satell's. Satell pulled Tex to her feet, Tex then hugged Satell.

"It's alright now, let's get you out of here," Satell wrapped another towel around Tex and started to walk out of the showers.

"Thank...you.." sniffs,"I don't know...what's wrong..with him.." Tex choked to catch her breath.

"Don't worry, I'll see to it that he gets taken care of," Satell tightened her grasp around Tex.

"What the hell happened?!" Allen stumbled out of the cockpit(?).

"Sam attacked Tex in the showers," Satell rubbed Tex's cold skin.

"Are you alright?" Allen took Tex's chin and looked her over.

"A little shooken up, but I'm fine," Tex pulled her face out of his hand.

"Where is he!? I'm going to-" Allen turned around.

"Allen! Calm down," Satell grabbed Allen's arm.

Allen spun around and wrenched his arm from Satell. His eyes raged, it frightened both Satell and Tex. Allen turned on his heels.

"Get her dry and clothed," Allen called over his shoulder.[/color][/b][/size]

[COLOR=orange][SIZE=1]
[I]
"I can't sleep without worrying if I'm going to see his face, I don't want to see it, it ...it makes me think of all the stuff I went through. The stuff that happened befroe I even thought about getting on this ship and joining this crew. The bullshit life I had."[/I]

Trini had later realised the vagueness of her conversation with Tex. And how much Tex could assume. She needed to explain herself without letting out all of her info.

Trini paced in her room ad she though about all that wa said between the two. The more she thought about the conversation the more both Vincent and [B] HIS[/B] faced popped into her head.

Vincent reminded Trini of him, the one who put her in the inrtoverted state she was now in. The man whom she loved with her heart and soul. The one who broke her down to nothing, and almost killed her. The same man she turned around and shot the night he got to violent.

The night quickly rewound tself and fast-forwarded into her head. As he began beating her, the memory slowed down showing how she reached for the gun he put on a desk, she fought her way to it, dodging his ounches and kicks. She didn't know what she was really doing, but she knew she couldn't die.

She faced her ex. "What are you going to do with that but make me more angry."

He stepped to her and then, Click.

Trini was abrubtly shaken from her memory when she heard Tex's scream.

She stepped out into the hallway and saw Allen running towards the yell as well. It came from the bathroom and hoping that Tex was okay, Trini followed suit. She arrived seeing Tes get dressed and Allen standng over a bloodied Sam.

"Are you okay Tex," Trini asked, seeing her still a bit shaken even as she dressed.

"I'm fine," she said quickly.

Allen soon stepped from out of the stalls .

"Help me carry him to the Medical Bay," he said to Trini. "Stitch him up an lock 'em up. [/SIZE][/COLOR]

Ruben hadn't heard anything. He was still in the loading bay. As he was preparing the equipment belts, his gaze kept on being pulled towards the air-lock door. Sam had guided them in, and now Ruben was just waiting for the others to arrive.

Eventually, though he knew he shouldn't, he drifted over to the door. Activating the small computer, he checked the air pressure and gas content in the Event Horizon.

100% perfect. Spooky.

Picking up a shockgun, he activated the airlock controls and opened the door.

He breathed in in awe.

A gleaming white corridor, interlaced with chrome lines stretched away. It was in pristine condition, brand new.

And then all of his worries faded away... all he needed to do was commandeer the Event Horizon, and he'd be a millionaire when he got back to Earth. A beautiful ship.... so beautiful....

He went down the corridor, a dreamy look on his face. He thought he heard someone calling from behind him, but what did it matter?

What a beautiful ship.....

[color=003333][size=1]Allen sat on Vans couch, staring at the unoncious Sam with pure rage. What had gotten into him? He had tried to hurt a member of his crew... Their crew! He definitly had some explaining to do. Van walked up slowly.

[b]Van-[/b] "He has a medium concussion, several lacerations, and a broken nose. He'll be fine," and after a moment, "unfortunately." Allen nodded solemly. Van looked at him again, with concern, and left. He was thinking about where they were going to put him. They had no brig. Never had a need for one... He'd have to be confined to his room. Yes... But he'd have to talk him before that.

[b]Trini-[/b] "Sir! He's waking up..." He was up before Trini had finished her third word. Sam was moaning and trying to rub his face. Allen grabbed his hand and thrust it down by his side. He looked to Trini and Van.

[b]Allen-[/b] "Leave me with him." Trini looked doubtful, but left. Van remained behind.

[b]Van-[/b] "Allen... As medical officer, I can't allow-"

[b]Allen-[/b] "Five minutes Van! Five minutes..." He looked at Allen with pleading eyes. "He won't die Van. I promise." Van walked slowly out of the medical bay. Sam lifted his head slightly.

[b]Sam-[/b] "Captain... What's wrong..." He looked at the captain with a worried face, but his eyes laughed.

[b]Allen-[/b] "What the hell has gotten into your skin? You tried to kill Tex. You ambushed her in the shower. I wonder what would have happened if Satell hadn't have stopped you." Allen stared at him venomously.

[b]Sam-[/b] "I think you can figure it out Cap'n." He winked. Allen grabbed his face, sqeezing his broken nose. Sam screamed.

[b]Allen-[/b] "Does that feel good?" He let go. "I bet it did. I bet you want more." He reached up again. Sam shielded his face, and Allen stopped. What was he doing? Suddenly very sick, Allen stood and glared at the pilot. "You sicken me. And I will be in hell before you pilot this ship again." He shot one more glare at the cringing man before walking out of the medical bay, past both Trini and Van without looking at either of them. "Get someone to confine him to quarters. And make sure the door's locked... Tight."[/size][/color]

[color=royalblue][i]Satell sighed and sat down with Tex. The two were in the messhall, and for their own safety, had locked the door. Satell sealed it with a code and the two were resting at the tabletop. Tex's hands weren't shaking anymore, she was instead drinking a cup of warm tea, and sitting still. Satell was sitting on the counter like before, very calm, very collected, seemingly at peace. She rested her eyes.[/i]

"Thank you Satell."

"You are welcome. I would do it again."

"How did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Pick him up and throw him into the wall .....he's so much bigger than you."

[i]Satell looked confused for a few seconds, then her brow cleared and she smiled gently.[/i]

"I've been working out."

[i]Tex shrugged and looked back at the steaming cup of tea.[/i][/color]

[Color=#707875][Size=1]Hmm this post has been approved by KnightoftheRose and will show how far the [b]Event Horizon's[/b] influence can spread.

[I]Van looked at Trini and asked her to fix up Sam's broken nose, she seemed to be a little edgy but Van assured her that Sam would do nothing. All the same he threw he over a syringe filled with a tranquilliser and walked out after Captain Chubbs, there was something that bothered him about the way he had nearly tortured Sam over what had happened. Van had thoroughly reviewed everyone's medical files and had found no previous violent tendencies among them, it was then he began to suspect the Event Horizon's influence was back. He finally caught up with Chubbs asking what had happened and why he had acted that way in the Medical Bay, the Captain swept his arm back and told Van to mind his own business for his own sake.[/I]

[b]Allen:[/b] Just shut your mouth old man, before I close it with my boot.

[I]Van stared back as the Captain stood still against the cold, white steel walls of the [b]Bladerunner[/b] when something inside him snapped, he suddenly felt an overwhelming rage directed towards this insolent little shit, how dare he speak to Van that way. He walked up slowly to Chubbs and caught him by the shoulder with his hand and spun him round to face him, the Captain had a look of surprise on his face at Van's persistence before responding with another snide remark.[/I]

[b]Allen:[/b] Get away from me, before I beat you into the ground...[I]Smack[/I]

[I]This was too much for Van and he responded by slamming his fist into the side of the of Allen's jaw, the Captain was surprised by Van's assault and by the strength of the punch itself before being sent to the ground. However Van was not yet finished and dragged Allen back up to his feet before kneeing him into his stomach, winding him. The Captain now used his weight and drove into Van's midsection sending him directly into the steel wall of the corridor, Van's back took the impact and he fell down in a heap at the side of the wall. Both men were breathing heavily and though both had done rigorous military endurance training Van's age was the decider as he was unable to get back up off the ground. Chubbs was walking over casually to Van, his hands swinging by his sides in glee. He bent down on one knee and looked at Van as he struggled to get back up and laughed quite clearly as he touched his jaw where Van's punch had landed, as Van looked about in search of something that could help in this situation.[/I]

[b]Allen:[/b] Well well old man you're a better soldier than I though but that won't save you...[/size][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Satell was about to say something mre when she felt something burn inside of her. Rage, frustration, fear, agony.....emotions flooding through her at a furious pace. Tex took a step back from her. Her body was contorting ever so slightly, and she could feel something begin to seep into her mind.

With a violent slam of her hand into the table, she screamed aloud, then spoke in a almost un-controlled voice....one that didn't even sound like hers.[/i]

"By Him all things are created, and the fullness of the Godhead is in him. CHI-RHO!"

[i]Tex shrank back once more, but then stopped short. Satell wasn't contorting anymore....nor did the expression on her face look so tortured. Instead she stood up straight and breathed deeply.

The words she had spoken were like a benediction. They were a benediction. An overwhelming peace enveloped both Satell and Tex, and [b]spread through the ship like shockwaves.[/b][/i][/COLOR]

Part of Ruben's mind was screaming at him to turn back. Part of it was urging him further into the ship. And an outside part was calling to him... like a choir voice.

The part urging him on spun him around, and he fired a burst of electricity from the shockgun down the corridor. But there was nobody there. However, now that he was facing this way, the voice urging him back, and the choir was louder. The Bladerunner all of a sudden seemd so much safer and wonderful than this. He broke into a jog down the corridor towards the Bladerunner. Abruptely he was wrenched around.

All the money, this beautiful ship.....

[i]wrench[/i]

The safety, the cleanliness.....

[i]wrench[/i]

[i]wrench[/i]

[i]wrench[/i]

A scream from afar.

[i]wrench[/i]

He sprinted towards the Bladerunner, a vague compehension dawning on him.

This was the Event Horizon calling... it wanted him... it wanted [i]all[/i] of them.

Dead.

[color=003333][size=1][b]Allen-[/b] "Well well old man you're a better soldier than I though but that won't save you..." He grabbed Van by the coller of his shirt with his left hand, and picked him up, setting his beaten body on his feet while still holding him up. "I'm going to enjoy this." He drew his fist back, ready to send it into the mans grey matter. [i]'Always aim behind what you mean to hit. That way, it will be like punching through whatever you're hitting.'[/i] Hand-to-Hand 101.

Van coughed a bit. A little stream of blood ran from the corner of his mouth. Allen smiled. He pushed the muscles of his arm forward as hard as he could. the precise moment a wave of pure serenity washed over him. A smell filled his nostrils. Jasmine and freshly cut grass... Home. His eyes widened as he realized what he was doing. Every muscle in his rocketing arm pulled, altered its course. He grazed the side of Vans head, bloodying his right ear. The force of his blow threw him forward, knocking both the Captain and the Doctor down. Van lay on his back, barely concious, Allen on top of him, scrambling to get off.

[b]Allen-[/b] "Van! Van!" Allen kneeled by his side, and shook him. He opened his eyes.

[b]Van-[/b] "Allen? What happened?" Allen stooped and hugged him.

[b]Allen-[/b] "God... I'm so sorry... Van, I'm so sorry."[/size][/color]

[color=indigo][b][size=1]"Satell?" Tex slowly walked over to Satell.

"Yes? Why are you looking at me like that?" Satell tilted her head.

Tex blinked and cocked an eyebrow, "You mean, you don't know what you just..did?"

"...No.." Satell sat down,"What did I do?"

Tex sat down on the table, the cold stainless steel made her jump. Tex sat her cup down beside her and looked deeply at Satell.

"You..scared me. You screamed, 'By Him all things are created, and the fullness of the Godhead is in him. CHI-RHO!' "Tex ruffled her eyebrows.

Satell blinked up at Tex. She shook her head and looked away.

"What did that mean?" Tex stared in question.

"I..honestly can't tell you. I don't remember!" Satell clutched the side of her head and began to shake.

Tex slid off of the table and wrapped her arms around Satell's shoulders. Satell shoved Tex into the table.

"Don't touch me!" Satell's voice boomed of the same voice she had gave off just a few minutes ago.

Tex struggled to her feet,"Satell!!! Snap out of it!!!" Tex took her by the shoulders and shook her.

Satell slumped over onto Tex, she started to tremble and sob. Tex stroked Satell's hair.

[i]What's going on? What is the significance to that phrase?[/i] Tex rocked softly.

"Tex..what just happened?" Satell looked up with watery eyes.

Tex's face twisted in utter confusion. She smiled at Satell and wiped the tears from her face.

"Don't worry about it," Tex held onto Satell.[/color][/b][/size]

[COLOR=royalblue]"I don't think that was me talking."

"What are you saying....?"

"I said a couplet from a roman chant, I can't remember how I got here, and I can't remember knocking Sam out...... ....it's like I've got split personalities."

"At least you don't hate eachother."

[i]Satell smiled softly and even chuckled a little. Tex held her hands in hers and squeezed them reassuringly.[/i]

"You're the only one not losing it on this ship Satell. It's like you are the ship. Taking care of us."

".....doing a bang up job."

"No, you're not omnipotent. ...but you were able to stop Sam from raping me, and calm everyone at once....."

"I don't even remember that."

"But you still did it."[/COLOR]

[color=003333][size=1]He had helped Van to the medical bay, a place the inhabitants of this ship were seeing far too much of. Quietly he cleaned up the wounds he had inflicted, allowing Van to stitch his own ear closed.

[b]Allen-[/b] "Van... I really don't know what came over me..." Van looked at him compassionately.

[b]Van-[/b] "I do. It's the Event Horizon. It happened just as we docked. It wasn't you." Allen smiled a bit. "You know what? I think we can skip the physicals for today." Allen looked at him.

[b]Allen-[/b] "Physicals?" Van nodded and chuckled at the look on Allens face; pure fear and aprehension.

[b]Van-[/b] "Yup. I was planning on giving everyone one once we got the the Event Horizon. Wasn't looking forward to it myself, but no need to do it now." They smiled at eachother. Allen clapped Van on the leg and stood.

[b]Allen-[/b] "I think I have to get a boarding party together. We don't have a lot of time to waste if it's already affecting us like this." He left, shooting a smile at Van before the doors closed.

The smile faded from his face the second he heard the doors close. He really didn't want to do this. He feared going on the Event Horizon. More than anything. Even more than death, for that ship had far worse things in store for them. A hand grabbed his shoulder. He spun around with fear on his face. It was Ruben.

[b]Allen-[/b] "Jesus fucking Christ! Don't do that!" Ruben attempted a smile and failed.

[b]Ruben-[/b] "I think this is yours." He dropped a small silver cross into the captains hand. Allen looked at it questioningly then reached for his pocket, only to find no cross. He gave Ruben a smile. "I found it in the hallway back there." He thumbed in the direction.

[b]Allen-[/b] "Thanks Ruben. Are you ok? You look sick."[/size][/color]

Ruben shook his head.

"I don't know.... we docked, and I was down in the loading bay. I was... I was preparing the equipment belts. For some reason the airlock door held my eyes like a magnet though. I... I went over and opened them. I... I wanted the Event Horizon for myself, I wnated to take it... it is just so... beautiful"

Ruben looked at Allen pleadingly

"I went down the corridor... and it was like my mind was fractured between going and not... and there was another sense there, urging me to go back."

Chubbs nodded "Like the blessings on the ship maybe.." he murmered.

"Yeah... anyway I kept getting turned around, one way and then the other.. eventually some part of me one when I heard a scream... and... and I came back. I want to leave, I don't want anything to do with this ship. Do we have any weapons?"

Chubbs nodded warily "A few rockets and such... why?"

A crafty look came over Ruben's face.

"We can blow the bitch sky-high.... we can kill it""

Looking closely at Ruben, Chubbs discerned a fine layer of sweat over his face. Taking Ruben by the arm, he gently led him into the medical bay. He went up to Van and murmered in his ear " I think he is in some sort of shock... give him something to calm him. But keep him lucid, I want him on the boarding party."

Van nodded. "I think I have just the thing" he mused, as he walked over to the medical cabinet.

[color=003333][size=1]He thanked Van and walked over to Ruben.

[b]Allen-[/b] "I want you in the airlock, again, in exactly twenty minutes." He clapped him on the shoulder as Van came back with an injection tool.

[b]Ruben-[/b] "See you in twenty." Allen raised a hand to him, he winced from the injection, and the doors closed. Allen walked over to the PA and pressed the hail button. Three soft tones rose over the intercom.

[b]Allen-[/b] "Ok everyone. It's time. You all know what I'm talking about. These are the people I want with me. I want Satell. Ruben. Van. Tex. Brooke. And Arthur. All of you will meet me in he airlock in exactly twenty minutes. Kenneth will stay behind to keep [i]this[/i] ship safe. Trini will take care of Sam." He paused. "You have nineteen minutes. I suggest you bring a cross..." He lifted his finger off the PA and walked to his quarters, changing his bloodied shirt and pants. He slipped the cross onto his chain, next to his dogtags. "God help us all..." He slipped out of his quarters and headed to the airlock.[/size][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Satell turned her head and smiled thinly.[/i]

"We're going to board her. Let's go."

"How do you..... Oh. Right."

[i]Satell walked out and Tex followed close behind. She returned to the room she shared with Allen and retrieved her own crucifix. She was about to put it on, when she remembered something she had read. Instead of wearing it, she handed it to Tex and drew her knife.

With a steady hand she opened her shirt and then etched a thin cross over her chest. The blood welled up, then stopped again. She sheathed the blade and put it onto her thigh sheath.[/i]

"Better this way."

".....I'll just, wear the crucifix if you don't mind."

[i]Satell turned and put on her over shirt, then smiled and headed out.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=orange][SIZE=1]

Trini began to stich up Sam's face. He mostly held the lady in his eyes, but made no morve to attck her. Yet anysways. Occasiaonally a dry smile would come on his face, which just made Trini shiver even more.

" You okay, Sam," I'm making dure these stithes don't cause too much pain."

She spoke to him calmly as she kept working, ignoring the fact that he could go psycho any moment.

"I'm fine," he said quickly, and nothing more moved from his lips.

Trini was a bit stunned by the sides to Sam she had seen, and in less than a month they had changed drastically. The simple care-free guy was now, jealous and hell bent on getting what he wanted.

She finished as quickly as possible and went out in to the medical bay to see Van and Ruben in the other room.

"Is everything alright?"

Before an answer came up she heard the announcement over the .A system...

" Ok everyone. It's time. You all know what I'm talking about... These are the people I want with me. I want Satell. Ruben. Van. Tex. Brooke. And Arthur. All of you will meet me in he airlock in exactly twenty minutes. Kenneth will stay behind to keep this ship safe. Trini will take care of Sam..."You have nineteen minutes. I suggest you bring a cross..." Allen sounded a bit worried and worn, but that was the least of her worries.

She was now responsible for Sam. One erson whom she may not be able to control.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=indigo][b][size=1]Tex walked out of Allen's quarters and into hers. She changed into a pair of tight black pants, a black tanktop, her combat boots and an oversized black sweater. She clasped the crucifix around her neck and she knelt.

"Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee,
Blessed art thou amongst women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus,
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our deaths,
.......Amen...

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
Howled be thy name,
Thy kindom come,
Thy will be done,
on Earth as it is in Heaven,
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us,
[u]And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil[/u]
...Amen..

God have mercy," Tex crossed her body and kissed the feet of Lord Jesus on the crucifix.

She brought her hands to her face and raked her fingers through her hair. She took in a breath, stood up, and walked out of her quarters. Tex walked past Sam's quarters and heard him snickering.

"Boogie Man's gonna to get you, pretty eyes," he roared with sinister laughter.

Tex shuddered and quickly walked back towards the docking bay.[/color][/b][/size]

[COLOR=royalblue]"Snap your fucking trap shut or I'll clsoe it permanantly."

[i]Satell was standing still in the hall, looking straight into his eyes. He stared back, and was about to open her mouth when she made the sign of the cross and shouted a couplet into his face.[/i]

"Holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come."

[i]Sam whimpered and hid his face. ......the power eminating from her direction seemed to press him down, backwards, into further darkness.[/i]

"........Amen."

[i]Tex was waiting for her by the airlock, and when Satell walked up, she shifted uncomfortably.[/i]

"Sorry if that frightened you....I had to say something."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=orange][SIZE=1]

Trini saw Tex and Satell pass Sam's room, and she heard the comment he made to Sam. But what surprised her most was the reaction Satell flung back to the young man.

She stepped towards them both bring a chair with her to sit near Sam's door when she felt the need. The two women heard her coming up dragging the chair behind her.

"What the-," Tex said turning around sharply.

"I'm sorry," Trini said, seeing she scared the shit out of the two women. She lef the chair go and walked to the women.

"I'm luckly I found you before you left," she handed the women one of her good luck charms. Each recieved an earring with a cross on it. The same pair she wore throughout her abuse. "They helped me in a tough situation, maybe they'll do the same."

Satell and Tex looked at the small trinket she handed them. Thay both were ready to return them.

"You may need these yourself, especially with that one in there," Satell replied coldly.

Before Tex could repl to the stiuation Trini pulled out a 9 mm gun Van handed her before she left and a small knife, she kept for her own protection.

"I have everything I'll need," she said putting the weapons back in safe spots on her person. "Besides I know how to survive, he comes after me, he'll wish he never made that mistake."

"What do you mean by that?" Tex asked curiously.

Trini held her head down gaining her composure for a minute," I've killed before and I will do it again if it means my survival." She didn't wish to tell more. " I think you two need to hurry to the loading dock, everyone's waiting for you. Now go, I'll be fine, and keep the earring."

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=003333][size=1]Allen waited patiently as the seconds ticked by. His thumb was beginning to get a blisher from the constant rubbing of the cross. The ship groaned a bit, the pressure seeming to change slightly, then went back to normal. Allens ears poped. Satell and Tex came first. He gave them a weak smile and quietly noted the bit of red on Satells shirt. Ruben came next, rubbing a circular red spot on his neck. Whatever Van had given him seemed to have worked. Brooke came, with Arthur trailing behind slightly. Van came last, toting a med kit and several medical devices.

[b]Allen-[/b] "Good. Good..." He looked around. Almost everyone had a crucifix in some form or another. He had his around his neck. Tex aswell. Ruben wore a bracelet with a small charm on it. Arthur seemed to have a tatoo. Van also wore a necklace. Satell and Brooke were the only ones that seemed without. "Ok everyone... We're going in. Satell, you and Tex an I will go to the bridge. I wish Sam could have went there, but he can't." His eyes fell briefly on Tex then began darting around again. "Ruben, you'll monitor the radios and listen. If we're going to need protecton, you're our man." He clapped him on the shoulder. "Van, you'll stick with Ruben. If he needs to protect, you'll probably need to heal. Also keep your eyes open for anyone that might need to be worked on from the prior crews, as insane as that sounds I have to give the order. Arthur..." He looked at the man and dropped his eyes. He didn't want to do this.

[b]Arthur-[/b] "Sir?" He looked back up, his face slightly drained of color. He cleared his throat and tried to speak. Nothing came out. He cleared it again.

[b]Allen-[/b] "Jesus... I don't want to do this. Arthur... You and Brooke will go to the engine room." He looked at the two, fear showing in Arthurs eyes. "No... No, I can't do that to you. Go down there, and wait for us. After we're done surveying the ship, we'll meet up with you. Then we'll all go in there." He looked at everyone. "Suit up. We don't know if our readings are right. There might not be pressure."[/size][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]She sighed and slid on the pressureized suits. Satell had never cared for them, they were annoying to say the least..... ...and restricted her movement, of which she liked to have alot of.

She as about to zip it up when Allen leaned over and pulled away her shirt. The faint cross showed up brilliant red.[/i]

"....best way to go."

"Yeah, its more my style."

[i]She grinned partway and walked towards the closed doors.[/i]

"Let's kick some ass."[/COLOR]