OtakuBoards

Black Horizon [Rated R for Language, Violence, Heavy Gore, Sexual Perversion]

Corey

Arthur kneeled on his prqayer mat, touching his head to the flor before beginning his prayers for Vincent's soul. It was creepy, someone dead, almost before the mission started. What had Vincent been doing around those explosives anyway?

Arthur shook his head and continued praying, when a bloody, demonice image flashed through his head. he saw himself, laying in the entrails of another person, laughing uncontrollably. Gasping, he withdrew, invoulantarily, smacking his head on the wall behind him. He winced in pain, which seemed to clear the vision.

He stood, shaking, and walked over to his bed, where he layed down, trembling.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=2244CC][size=1][i]If you're not equipped to handle the extreme sexual content of the folowing post, skip it. There is no great plot developement and I'm sure you've all read worse anyway.[/i]
---
He smiled and kissed the side of her neck again, glancing at her upstreached leg.

[b]Allen-[/b] "You're amazing." She smiled and unbuttoned his pants, brushing his erection with the top of her hand. The fabric of his uniform was smooth. And it slid off the body like silk. Clad only in black cotton boxers and a white tanktop, he moved down her body, unfastening the various pieces of clothing and slipping them off with liquid grace. His tanktop came off sometime during this practice.

He came up to kiss her again, wearing only his boxers and she a black pair of panties. She grabbed his neck, pulling herslf upward and bit him roughly. He broke out in gooseflesh and groaned with pleasure, cupping her breasts with his hands and squeezing the nipples gently. His kissed covered her shoulders with lusty glee.

She shed her panties, and he his boxers. They both repositioned, Satell allowing him to edge inside of her. She groaned with pleasure and he grunted with effort, attempting to keep the act going as long as humanly possible.

Their bodies glistened with sweat, both moving with eachother sensualy and savagely. Her hands wrapped around his neck, and his around her. He quickened his pace, feeling her body respond immediately. He edged deeper, she spread her legs wider.
???
On the bridge, a light suddenly came on. A power surge had erupted in the engine circuts, seemingly repairing them.
???
They layed there, entwined once again, breathing eachothers air and savoring the smell of their sex. He kissed her on the nose, glancing momentarily at the cloc on the wall. It said 5:27am. He smiled and closed his eyes.

[b]Allen-[/b] "Let's catch a bit more sleep before the ship wakes us up at six thirty."

[b]Satell-[/b] "That's a good idea." She yawned and close her own eyes.[/size][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Her eyes opened at six twenty-five, on the dot, and she smiled to herself. It had been quite awhile, and the sex was fantastic...so was the rest that accompanied it. She slid out of bed, loath to wake him up. He didn't wake, and she left her bra on his pillow. Then she slipped back into the remaining clothing and slipped off through the corridors, bare feet making absolutely no noise whatsoever.

Van was awake and had been watching the clock to see how trustworthy she really was. If those big eyes meant anything at all. The door slid open on the count of six thirty, and she smiled at him, and walked in briskly.[/i]

"You look well."

"I feel fine."

"Let me take a look at that wound."

"What wound?"

[i]She unzipped her shirt and spread it to one side. He took a look....and found nothing but a faint scar.[/i][/COLOR]

[size=1][color=2244CC]A low tone reverberated through the ship stirring everyone from their sleep, and alreting the ones that were awake that it was now 6:35am. The first thing he had done when he got on the ship was switch the clocks from military time to civilian time. He hated military time.

The tone was a special frequency that roused even the deepest sleeper into almost immediate awareness. Allen sat up suddenly and looked around, surprised. Satell wasn't next to him, but a bra was, and the tone had startled him. He picked up the bra and folded it, setting it off to the side for later re-attachment. He had been dreaming of earth, and his home in upper Canada. It was beautiful.

He stood and walked over to his small lavatory, giving himself a quick look-over before slipping on a robe and heading to the shower rooms. He entered and the lights clicked on with a florescent hum. the room was maybe forty feet long with shower nozzles every five feet on the port wall. He disrobed and turned on one of the showers, letting the hot water run over his body. SHe had left red marks down his back and shoulders. They stung with the hot water running down them.

He soaped up using the small grey dispensers and rinsed himself clean. Showers always had a way of clearing his mind. He robed back up and walked out, passing Tex as he did so.

[b]Allen-[/b] "Sleep well?" She shook her head.

[b]Tex-[/b] "Not really. Kenneth and I had a talk, I went back to my room and couldn't exactly get into a good sleep. Yourself?" He smiled.

[b]Allen-[/b] "Like a baby." She jammed her middle finger up at him and walked into the showers, glancing briefly at the bruising and scratchmarks on his body. He laughed and began walking back to his room. If he didn't know they would be getting to the Event Horizon later, it probably would be nothing short of a grand day. As it was, he turned his thoughts back to the mission and began formuating plans for a boarding party. A boarding party and exploration of the ship...[/color][/size]

[2:20 am]

Ruben headed towwrds the medical bay, but paused at the intersecting corridors leading off towards the shower-rooms. Maybe he just needed to relax, and the showers would certainly help him with that. He opened the smoked glass sliding dorr leading in, and crossed to the opposite wall, where the lockers where. Opening his, he grabbed a towel, and headed over to a shower cubicle, his rubber boots squeaking slightly on the white tiles. Stripping off his overalls, Ruben sat on the bench. Damn knots, he couldn't get his boots off. Finally removing them, he stepped into the shower, setting the temperature for 30 degrees celsius. As the warm water sluiced over his body, removing the days grime and sweat, he felt relaxed, for the first time in a long while.

His back towards the cubicle door, Ruben jumped when a resounding crash broke into his thoughts. Turning, heart pounding Ruben saw a black shadow slump to the ground, leaning against the cubicle door. It had left a long, red smear down the previously misted glass.

Ruben almost vomited. Someone had been killed. Or hurt. This was his job to prevent. Slipping on his overalls, he kept his ears 'open' for any sounds. Nothing. Without putting on his boots, he edged closer to the door. Swinging it open he burst into the center of the bathroom. Nothing. Turning around, he looked at the cubicle he had just burst from. Nothing. No blood, no body. Nothing. Just the stark emptiness, and the harsh fluorescent lighting.

Taking one last glance around the room, Ruben's heart was pounding. Was he going crazy? As he turned back towards his cubicle, something caught his eye.

The shower was red with blood. It was oozing out from between the tiles, dripping from the showerhead. Screaming, Ruben turned to run, slipping on the wet tiles. He crashed to the floor, and lay there, unconscious.

A soft malignant chuckle echoed through the ship.

[5:50 am]

Ruben came to, his body cramping from lying on the cold, hard tiles. He winced, and then turned around. Nothing. No blood, nothing.

He came to his feet, grabbed his shirt and boots and hurried out, holding his overalls up with one hand.

He desperately needed to talk with Van. Something was happening. To him or the ship, he was not sure.

[EDIT: OOC: Haha, Annie, I meant Van. Oopses]

[color=indigo][b][size=1]OOC: Talk to Vincent? He's dead..you going to sèance?

IC:

Tex lays in her room. She drifts into a peaceful sleep. Until the vision of Vincent's body flooded her mind. He was smiling malicioulsy at her. He was beckoning Tex to come to him.

[i]No!! Leave me alone! Begone with you!![/i] Tex's face twitched.

[i]Tex Crandell, come to me now. Together we can take control of Earth...[/i] Vincent's voice echoed through Tex's mind.

[i]No! You are dead you piece of shit!! You're just a vision, leave..[/i]

[i]Are you so sure? I could be laying right next to you...[/i] Vincent's sticky, bloody hand ran down Tex's face and over her breasts.

"SOMEONE!!! HELP!!!" Tex flew out of bed and felt her body. [5:50 am]

No blood, nothing but the bone chilling fear within her body, remained. Tex was in a cold sweat. Her body was shaking. She decided to go take a shower before everyone woke and took up the cubicles. She grabbed a towel and walked down the corridor. Her bare feet stuck to the rubber matted grate. She ran her fingers through her sweat soaked hair.

She heard a scream. She picked up her pace and entered the lavatory to see Ruben bolting from the cubicles. He was hysterical. He ran into Tex and both crashed to the metal grate. Ruben looked down to see Tex looking up at him curiously. His body was as cold as Tex's.

"Tex, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-" Ruben started to climb off of Tex and onto his feet.

"It's okay..Are you okay? I heard you scream.." Tex begins to sit up.

Ruben bent over to help Tex to her feet. She straightens her sweater and looked up at him with a questioning look. Ruben looked pale, strained, and absolutely in fright.

"I saw him...and blood..and his voice.." Ruben shuttered.

"Me too. He invaded my sleep...and he touched me. I know it was only a nightmare, but it felt so real.." Tex begins to hold herself.

"He touched you?" Ruben rubbed Tex's shoulders.

"Yes..."

"Tex...did you happen to see anyone in the cell blocks when we were repairing the hull from the asteroids?" Ruben leaned against the wall.

"I didn't see anyone..but I did feel someone next to me..." she leaned on the opposite wall.

"Really?"

"Yes, why do you ask?" Tex looks curiously.[/color][/b][/size]

[color=#707875][size=1] I saw [b]Event Horizon[/b] last night and I have not slept since, thank you so much [b]KnightoftheRose[/b]. Just by the way this post will deal with the manifestations of Van's dead son, I'm telling you this so you understand who Van is dealing with.

[i]Van was resting in his chair as he did when he felt too tired to get back to bed, he was nodding in and out of sleep before finally drifted off, his dream was different that the usual ones. He had, he found himself in the Medical Bay with a body in the morgue, he knew that it couldn't be Vincent's as he had already put his body in the coffin. Van walked over to the body and lifted of the sheet, he screamed in terror to find Tex's mutilated body on the cold steel table, he knew this was just a dream, it had to be, there was no other explanation. He heard groaning coming from the corridor outside the Medical Bay, it sounded like Allen, he left Tex's corpse and stared in absolute horror as the Captain groped his way towards Van, his eyes were a deep blood red and he had many visible scars across his face and body. He asked Van why he had left them, why hadn't he done anything, and then he was gone, replaced by Van's worst nightmare.... [b]his own son[/b].

His son sported the same scars and red eyes as the Captain had but it was definitely his son, he swayed towards his father begging him not to leave him. Van's mind drifted from the ship back to one of the proudest days of his life, his son's first space flight as Captain of the Excelsior, a short range research vessel. Van had watched from the command station as his son prepared for a trip to Mars on one of a series of research mission, he watched as the ship took of in a roar of power and energy, and he watched as the ship flew a mere 2000 metres before exploding, evaporating everything that had once looked so proud and mighty.

Van had been offered the position as Medical Officer on the flight but had turned it down saying that he wanted his son to do this by himself and to make his father proud. Van had almost committed suicide several times after the accident, his wife had died several years previously and his son was all he had left, it was after that that Van had concentrated solely on work and left all personal relationships behind. It may have been that reason that he felt so at home with Allen and Satell, they reminded him of his own children and of everything he had once held dear. His son continued to ask him why he had abandoned him and why his father had left him to die, [b]"why daddy ?, why did you leave me ?"[/b] it cried to Van, Van wanted to run but his legs wouldn't move. He knew that it was a dream and that none of it was real, but he had heard of people dying of fright in their sleep and he really didn't want to experience such a expiration.

He then heard Satell's voice in his mind, [b]"wake up Van, wake up"[/b] her voice was soft and calming, he knew that she was probably also in his head but there was something of it that felt real, [b]"open your eyes Van, open your eyes and end your nightmare"[/b]. He felt himself drifting back to the waking work, his left arm felt numb, he couldn't catch his breath and his had a sharp pain in his chest, he knew what had happened, [b]he was having a heart attack[/b], he slumped down over his table and hoped that pushing the alarm would raise help in time.......[/color][/size][/i]

Note: Part of my post starts before Van goes to sleep and has his dream, so it may be a little confusing okay... Outcast if you see any true conflict please tell me...thank you!!!
[COLOR=orange][SIZE=1]

She continued to sit there. On an empty bed in the medical bay, just holding herself. Rocking slowly as if the dream meant nothing to here. She tried her best to block it out, but his face, his face just kept showing.

She barely knew him, yet his spirit envaded her dreams. The stared at the clock for a moment checking to see if everyone else was up.

6 am, no one had yet really stirred, but Van was till waiting for Satell to return at 6:30. She decided she needed some alone time and went tell him real quick.

"I'll be back around 7. Just wanna go and relax for a minute."

"Do that," he said. "Besides we have a long day, we get to do physicals."

"Yay," she replied, soundly unsatisfied with the procject.

She left the medical bay and went into the hall. No one was there yet, but she prefered it that way. She started brewing coffee and sat as she waited for it to finish. As she sat there she looked around, and saw Satell walking back from Allen's room, looking as joyous as ever.

The coffee finished and she drank it quietly until a loud yell was heard. The scream startled her and she dropped the coofee cup, breaking the cup and spilling the hot contents all over her clothes.
Feeling the liquid on her detered her mind from the yell. She left the hall and went to her room, leaving bith the broken cup and the rest of the liqiud on the table.

[I] Clean it later![/I]

As she headed towards her room, she saw both Tex and Rueben by the shower. As she came closer she saw that they were both upset about something and they explained the stiutation to her.

Knowing that she should speak of her dream, she decided to keep it a secret until the right time. [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]I'll...pretend Van read my post...... ..... .........but at the same time, just keep going.
~~~~~~~~~
[i]She rushed over to him and turned him over, deactivating the alarm with her left hand. He turned slightly and she ripped open his shirt. His mouth was slack, his pulse was erradiating. She shook her head, feeling his chest.

It beat dully, once, twice......then slowed down and came to a stop. Satell stepped back, unbeliving, that he would stop so soon. When they had just met. ....her words fell slowly, like the tears pouring from her hazel eyes.[/i]

"...no....not now.....you can't die now...NO!"

[i]Her scream shook the ship from center to circumfrence. It also seemed to wake Van from his death like state.[/i][/COLOR]

OOC: Raiha I tried my best with this post on how we handled Van's heart attack. If you think it needs more detail or less let me know. I think I covered everything though, but I'd like a second opinion....(THANK GOODNESS FOR NURSING SCHOOL)

Another note.. I had to edit the post . Kept the previous excitement in but had to make it in line with what you wrote Raiha....sorry!!!!

[COLOR=orange][SIZE=1]

The coffe stain sat on Trini's clothes as the alarm startled her from her talk with Tex and Rueben.

'Shit, what's going on now.' She trotted off to the medical bay hoping that the situation was light and that Van was handling it on his own. The coffee was just being annoying and had began to stick to her body. She tried to ignore it best she can, but when she stepped through the door she saw Satell leaning over Van.

He had came to for a moment apparently hearing Satell's scream. He was talking a bit but was still holding his chest as if the pain had not gone away completely.

"Let's get him some nitro," Satell said to Trini. Hoping this would dull the attack. As she got the med ready Van's chect pain escalated once more sending his pulse skyrocketing once again and his breathes hyperdrive. Before either of them knew it Van lost consciousness.

"Van wake up," Sateel cried," Damn it wake up. Shit, Trini call for help he's going into arrest."

She cussed to herself and ran over to the com. "Some one get to the medical bay immediately, I need assistance."

She rushed to Satell's side to try to hold Van up. Van's body was getting cool and his nail bed and lips began to turn blue.

"What's going on in here," Allen blurted through Satell's sentence, obviously happy that she wasn't the in trouble.

"We need to move Van' to the table, he's having a heart attack and has seemingly lost consciousness." She replied quickly.

With Allen's help they quickly put Van on the table. Satell grabbed the defribrilator as well as ambu bag so that they could help him breathe. Even with her one hand she upkept her skill as a nurse. Her body seemingly enjoyed the adrenaline rush being given to her. Trini enjoyed it a bit too, but Van was one person they could not lose right now.

As Satell charged the defib machine, Trini performed CPR as Allen helped with the Ambu bag, delivering breathes to Van when needed. They finally got the defibrilator ready and sent one shock into Van's chest.

'NO Response.'

Trini went back to doing chest compressions as Satell git a small vile of the medicines Trini asked for. She was able to bring the meds over and Trini got the needles ready as the defib machine deliver another shock to Van.

"We got a pulse," Satell said quickly," Allen keep giving him breathes until we get him set up."

Trini knowing the worst was over drew blood on Van to see what may have caused this heart attack. She also, with Satell's help set up IV liquids, and gave him meds that would help open his arteries so that he won't have another attack anytime soon.

Allen was able to leave Van alone, we still didn't wake up but he was now breathing on his own, having an oxygen mask on him. Not being able to get the details of how this started, Allen and Trini stepped out the small room for a moment, gethering whatever possible details from Satell.

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1][b]Sam had been in the pilot seat all night, drifting in and out of sleep. He kept waking from dreams about his shoulder getting hit, and of Vincent. His dreams of Vincent were terrible, him seizing the controls and driving into that last asteroid. In those he saw the pleasure in the dead man's eyes, probably of not having to die alone. The alarms sound as they come close to the asteroid, indication to their demise. And he wakes up.

Only the alarms are still going.

Sam sits bolt upright in his chair, ignoring the dull protest from his arm. Looking out the window he sees no asteroids. Nothing. Only now a tiny glint of their destination, which was still hours away. His eyes skipped over to the monitors on his control board. The alarms had stopped, but he still saw the source. The medical bay.

Sam ran as fast as he could, holding the emergency gun that was in the cockpit. He was stopped just outside by Allen, Satell and Trini.

"Hey, what happened?" Sam asked, catching his breath.

"Van had a heart attack." Satell responded.

"How'd that happen?"

"Satell was about to tell us." Allen responded, prompting Satell to continue.[/b][/size]

[color=royalblue]I swear, this is worse than a flu epedemic. You people need to read my posts better.
~~~~~~~~~
[i]The tears slowly ran down her face as they questioned her. She wasn't able to give too much information, but when she did, they could barely understand it. She was speaking to them in what sounded like riddles, but she knew what she was saying inside.....she just couldn't.... communicate it...[/i]

"What happened?"

"I don't know!"

"You must've felt something...seen anything?"

"I....tried to wake him..."

"You know what-?"

[i]Something snapped.[/i]

"I DON'T KNOW!!"

[i]Her frustration, combined with the growing pressure on her body, resulted in a scream. One with wild abandon, that seemed to [b]shake the ship from center to circumfrence.[/b] Allen and Trini took a step back, slightly disturbed. They had never heard her scream that way, or look quite so upset. Her tears were new, and when she had screamed, something in the ship seemed to unfasten itself and drift away. Something dark.[/i]

"....it just happened."[/color]

[OOC: Man, this is convoluted. Time jumps everywhere.]

Ruben stuttered to Tex, the words almost falling over each other in a rush to get it off his chest.

" I heard you in there... I went to the cells, and you were just standing there, talking on your headset to someone.. and then... then you left... like you never.. evn saw me... or something... I .... was scared.... you acted like you were on your own."

Tex looked at him strangely "Are you sure... maybe it was a dream.....?"

"No, I was there. Because Chubbs called me soon after... it was worrying"

Just then Trini came up.. they had only started talking to her when an alarm echoed throughout the ship. As Trini ran off, Ruben snapped. Dropping his shirt and boots on the ground, he raced off, bare feet slapping on the metal grating. He headed straight for the armoury. Unlocking the doors, he grabbed a small beretta 9mm. For himself, one bullet. One was all he'd need if it came to the worst. He also grabbed a Colt Browining, and a handful of magazines for it. Clicking the Beretta's safety on, he shoved it into the waistband of his boxers. He grabbed a shoulder rig for the Browning.

He closed the armoury doors, and locked them, putting the one of only 2 keys into his overalls pocket, which connected through to a chain on his belt. Turning, and now walking in a much calmer fashion, he ignored the PA system cries. He couldn't help with that anyway.

He went back and picked up his boots, heading off to his rom.

It seems like the [i]Event Horizon's[/i] malice had permeated the very space around it... he had no doubt it was reaching across to their own ship.

Suddenly, a scream of anger rang through the ship, and Ruben flinched involunatirly. What the hell? He raced for his room. He needed to be properly prepared before he could face this much drama in one day.

It broke in on his thoughts... today they would reach the [i]Event Horizon[/i].

[color=003333][size=1]OOC: Ok. Enough with the whole time fuckups. Also, [b]READ[/b] eachothers posts! More than half of you aren't paying complete attention. I asked for only serious RPers. I meant it.
On another note Kinetic has dropped out of the RPG for personal reasons. I would like to keep his chracter around as a kind of opposite to Chubbs.
On another 'another note', Ms rocker is also out of the RPG, though for far more obvious reasons. Outcast is entrusted with her death, but, like Raihas post said (for those that bothered to read it) the evil of the Event Horizon seems to have lifted for the time being. So she won't die any time soon. Maybe 'tomarrow'.

IC: Allen walked up to Satell and held her in his arms. She cried into his shoulder. He shot a glance at Trini.

[b]Allen-[/b] "Go check on Van." She nodded, shot a glance at Satell, and re-entered the medical bay. "Sam, get back to your pilot seat. We'll be docking in less than twelve hours, I want the navi-ware in top shape." He nodded and jogged down the hallway, for once keeping smart remarks to himself. He wiped the tears from her eyes and held her out. "Satell..." His eyes searched her downturned face.

[b]Satell-[/b] "Allen... I don't..."

[b]Allen-[/b] "Hey." She looked up at him. "It's ok. Everyone's fine. Really. We're going to be fine." [i]At least for a while,[/i] he added mentally. She gave him a smile, seeming to read his thought and walked back into his arms. There was a yelp of surprise from the medical bay. Trini came bursting out, running into the not quite open doors.

[b]Trini-[/b] "Hey! Come quick!" The two looked at eachother, faces dropping, and ran into the infirmery. The lighting was rather low, and Van was sitting up on his bed smiling at them.

[b]Satell-[/b] "Oh God..." She ran to him, hugging him tight and covering his face with kisses. She stopped suddenly, realizing something had to be wrong. "Lay back down! You just had a-"

[b]Trini-[/b] "He's not showing any signs of someone that just had a heart attack, except his left arms a little sore. Right Van?" He nodded.

[b]Van-[/b] "I remember dreaming... something terrible... I think about my-" He cut out suddenly, dropping his head. "But I feel fine." He lifted his head again, doing a real good job of covering the distress in his face. Satell hugged him again, tighter this time. He hugged back.

[b]Satell-[/b] "Don't do that to me, Van." Allen had a vision of the events of the past hours, leading up to him saying to Satell something very much the same as that. She moved away. Allen walked up to Van.

[b]Allen-[/b] "On your feet," he ordered. "if you feel up to it, of course," he added meekly. Van smiled and held out his hand. Allen took it and aided the man in getting up. He wavered for a moment, letting the bloodrush clear, and stood up straight. "Mr Ambrose, I order you not to ever have a heart attack again. It might be unealthy for the rest of us." He smiled and embraced the man. He was startled, but returned it willingly. They parted and Van looked around the room.

[b]Van-[/b] "Thankyou all. I'm sure I woudln't have survived without all of you." He smiled. "Now if you all don't mind, I'd like to be alone for a while." Allen cleared his throat.

[b]Allen-[/b] "I mind. If Satell would stay with you for a little while longer, it'd make me feel." He nodded and walked into his office. Satell gave Allen a quick hug and followed him. He walked out of the medical bay, glancing at Van as the doors closed behind him.[/size][/color]

[color=indigo][b][size=1][i]" I heard you in there... I went to the cells, and you were just standing there, talking on your headset to someone.. and then... then you left... like you never.. even saw me... or something... I .... was scared.... you acted like you were on your own."

Tex looked at him strangely "Are you sure... maybe it was a dream.....?"

"No, I was there. Because Chubbs called me soon after... it was worrying." [/i]

The previous conversation floated through Tex's racing mind. After Trini and Ruben bolted, Tex into the showers. She heard the converation about Van's situation through a loose communication connection on the PA. She felt everything was calm enough to make a quick shower.

Visions of that day, the fear aroused her slumbering senses, the fear she felt of being so alone. Tex was used to being alone, but what she felt sunk deep into the depths of her soul. Never had she felt like that, it was as if she were the only soul in the entire galaxy.

Tex finished her shower and walked down the corridor to her quarters. Getting dressed into clean clothes, Tex fell to silence. Pings and clings from the ship echoed through the room. She decided to go pay Van a visit. She exited her room and started to walk towards medical. She saw Sam heading back to the cockpit.

"How is he?" Tex questioned.

"He's fine, just needs some rest..Where you off to?" Sam stopped.

"I'm going to check up on him," Tex started to walk.

"Hey, Tex...." Sam started after her.

"What?" she stopped and sighed.

"Could you..I mean, if you wouldn't mind...could you keep me company for a little while?" Sam's voice was not its usual boisterous, happy-go-lucky tone.

Tex turned around and tilted her head,"What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"Well, I had a dream of crashing.....I would like to talk to someone so I don't drift off, the drugs are still in the system...You don't have to, I just.." Sam started to fidget.

"Alright, Sam. I will stay with you for a while," Tex smiled and walked with Sam into the cockpit.

[i]What happened to him? He's fidgeting, his face shows fear, his eyes are shifty, alert...[/i]Tex sat in the seat next to him and propped her feet up on the control panel. Sam looked at Tex and smiled. His smile was not of a smartass, but of relief and comfort.

"I really appreciate this Tex, just a little spooked from this whole mission," Sam tried to give a small chuckle but quickly faded.

"Don't worry, Sam. We'll all be going home, together," Tex leaned over and squeezed his arm.

"I hope so," Sam's voice shook slightly.

[i]Me too..[/i] "Sam, something bothers me," Tex shifted her weight and sat sideways.

"What's that?"

"When we entered the asteroid field, I checked out the cell block. I saw nothing, no one, but I felt something or someone. Ruben told me that he was there, and called out. I neither heard nor saw him..Why would that happen? How the fuck could that be possible? Do you know anything on this?" Tex leaned up, her elbows on her knees, the collar of her sweater hung loose around her neck.
[/color][/b][/size]

[color=#707875][size=1]Yes I have been asked to kill off Vegeta Rockers character, how I'll do it I'm still thinking about although Knight has asked me to use my [b]Sadistic Side[/b] so expect something gruesome and unpleasant.

[i]Van sat in his chair where he had nearly died, he shivered in fear or pain or both, he could tell how badly he had been injured physically but it was how badly emotionally he had been shaken that worried him. He had read the medical files about the [b]Event Horizon[/b] and was expectant of some [b]unnatural experiences[/b] but these visions were nothing he'd prepared for.

He sat up and went to have a walk around, the last thing he wanted and the thing he most needed was sleep, he didn't want another one of those nightmares. Satell looked concerned for his health, [b]those eyes[/b] he thought, he felt helpless as she stared at him and asked her what was on her mind...[/i]

[b]Van:[/b] [i]Calmly hiding his weary pains[/i] So... what's on you mind, my dear...

[i]He waited for her to respond...[/i][/color][/size]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Her expression was blissfully calm, free of worry. He stared into her eyes, and saw his own reflection. Then she blinked and he saw her own eyes once more. She leaned over and put her hand on his cheek.[/i]

"I am fine.... ...I worry more about you."

[i]Her tone was gentle and smooth, and he could see from her body language that the words she spoke were the gospel truth.[/i]

"I'm fine as well."

"That is a lie."

[i]Satell stated it simply, matter-of-factly, as if it didn't even matter that she had said he was a liar. More that she was stating the truth again.[/i]

"Let me ask you now. What is on your mind?"

[i]He looked at her, and she gazed back at him. Soulfully, softly, [b]As if she was seeking an answer that he couldn't provide.[/b] He shook his head sadly and put his face in his hands. Satell rose to her feet and gently pulled hisi hands away from his face and held them in hers. She looked at him again, the worry and concern written clearly on her face. Unlike him, she wore her heart on her sleeve. He noticed, and all at once, the emotions came flooding upwards.

She wasn't surprised, she merely held his head in her arms as he bawled.[/i]

"You need to rest Van.....[b]our doctor is not infalliable....but he is not weak...and he must live.[/b]"

[i]His ears heard her soft tone, and it was gentle. ....[/i][/COLOR]

Ruben sighed. He was laying on his bed, fully clothed. He hadn't been to sleep all night, and if they were heading onto the Event Horizon tonight... he would need a rest. They would be reaching it around 10:00pm tonight, and Chubbs insisted that they all sleep during the afternoon so as to be well rested before boarding. Despite the foolishness of keeping time in space, Ruben felt a deep-seated fear of going on board at night. Why couldn't Chubbs hold off until morning?

Everything may as well be night out here in space but still...

[i]His thoughts trailed off as his mind lulled him into peaceful sleep. Peaceful, dreamless. Quiet[/i].

[COLOR=orange][SIZE=1]

Alone once more, Trini thought t herself as she stayed in her room for a moment, trying to calm herself from the events of that day. Not that being alone was part of her life, it just seemed that's the way she came out.

After cleaning the Medical Bay after making it such a disater, she decided she need to rest, as well as remove the coffee-stained pants she had been sporting all day. As she thought about that she remebered she forgot to clean up her mess from earlier tosay, and began to walk to the hall, then make a quick stop to the Medical Bay.

She saw the hall was clean, obviously someone saw the mess and cleaned it, but she didn't question it. Wit many of the other crew in other part of the ship, she saw fit for herself to be where she belonged.

She looked around the hall for a moment and began to head towards the Medical Bay.She stepped inside and noticed Satell and Van talking but didn't interupt the two. She just looked passed them and wen to the other side of the Medical Bay looking for things to do.

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=indigo][b][size=1]"I don't know, Tex. You're the detective," Sam folded his hands behind his head.

"I've never encountered anything remotely close to this mission. I have no idea about things like the phenominal. I was trained and I believe in what I see," Tex stood up, frustrated at Sam's lack of compassion.

She walked towards the airlocked doors,"Where are you going? I thought you were going to stay with me," Sam sat up.

"I have no patience for your sarcasm," Tex threw over her shoulder.

The doors hissed as the hydrolics (sp, I have a slight headache, so sorry for all of the mistakes) forced the heavy metal doors to slide open. She walked down the corridor, Allen's voice rang over the PA.

"Attention, we will reach the [i]Event Horizon[/i] at 22:00 hours (10 pm). I suggest you try to get some sleep, because I can guarantee that you will not get any where we're going," Allen's voice hinted a sense of deadly seriousness.

Tex sighed and headed towards her quarters. She lay on her bed, wide awake. The questions of how she couldn't see Ruben picked at her tired brain. She growled lightly and sat up. She threw her boots on without tying them and grabbed her glasses. Tex's boots flopped on the grate, her shoe laces dragged. She walked over to Ruben's quarters and knocked. There was no answer. Tex knocks again, still no answer. She figured he was asleep and turned to return to her quarters.

"T..ex? What's wrong?" Ruben's door opens with a groan and his sleepy eyes blink to focus.

"I didn't know you were asleep, please, go back to bed," Tex apologized and started to leave.

"No, no. Come back," Ruben insisted and grabbed Tex's wrist, "Somethings bothering you. What is it?"

Tex looked down at her hand. Ruben's hand enveloped hers. His eyes showed sincerity. Tex nods and turns around. Ruben invited her in and they sat down on his bed. He still had ahold on Tex's hand.

"I'm really bothered about how I couldn't see nor hear you. What if that happens to all of us on the [i]Event Horizon[/i]? What would be our itinerary? These are questions that plague my mind. Rushing in on me all at once, like a massive flood. Thoughts tangle and tug, I can't think straight," Tex started to rub her temples, her voice shook," I'm not sure if I can do this anymore."

"Hey, don't say things like that. You are the most prestigious detective in the USAF, you will get through this. You want to know why?" Ruben moved closer to her and took up her other hand.

Tex looked alittle taken back. The look in his eyes, the grip of his hand, the sound of his voice, were all filled with an emotion Tex was not well associated with. She looked away.

"Why?" her voice a mere whisper.

"Because you are strong," Tex shook her head,"No, you are. I saw it in your face that day. Considering your situation, you showed strength in the face of danger, eventhough you were frightened out of your skin. You took to the ship on your own. You showed incredible strength to relieve Vincent of his suffering. You just need to relax. We will survive through this, we will all work together to bring eachother home."

Tex's face was reddened with embarrassment, uncertainty, and flattery. She looked to Ruben, her eyes telling him "Thank you".[/color][/b][/size]

[color=003333][size=1]Allen stepped back from the PA box, sweating slightly and thinking a lot. The Event Horizon was hours away. He had no great plan, though he knew the ship inside and out. He didn't know what to do when they got there, save dock and go in. One thing was for sure, he didn't want anyone near the engine until completely necessary. Without realizing the futility of his habit, he looked upward.

[b]Allen-[/b] "I don't know if you're there right now, but if you are, I sure could use some of those blessings you deal out." He crossed himself out of habit also, and walked down the halls of the ship slowly making his way to the mess hall. Some coffee and food would do him good. He was drained dispite his calm attitude. The doors to the mess slid open with a hiss. The lights had been on and they hummed like a hive of content bees. He turned his head up to them and watched one flicker a bit. [i]Damage from a battle that hasn't happned yet...[/i] he thought morosely. The coffee was still on. The brew looked dark and lovely. The intercom in the room buzzed.

[b]Sam-[/b] "Hey cap. I'm about half done with the Navigations. Just though I'd give you an update." He walked over and pressed the reply button.

[b]Allen-[/b] "Good job. Keep me posted. It won't be much longer..."

[b]Sam-[/b] "10-4." He frowned and poured himself a cup of coffee. He looked around the mess hall and absentmindedly withdrew the small sliver cross he had in his pocket. As he sipped his coffee, waiting for their real mission to begin, his thumb stroked the long beam of the cross.[/size][/color]

[size=1][b]Sam clicked off the PA, and continued with the docking plan. His eyes glanced over to what was their destination, what was a small glint was more substantial. He eyed his NavComputer, and began to mumble to himself.

[i]I have no patience for your sarcasm....Oh, I don't care about Sam, because he's always in the cockpit....That isin't a good place to screw....I like to get it from everyone else....they're soooo good....yeah pretty eyes, I bet you've done it with the captain, and his little girlfriend....."You like that Tex?"...."Yeah Captain, you feel so great"......[/i]

"Pretty eyes."

Sam's gazed drifted to the video display on his control panel. There he saw Tex talking to Ruben outside his room.

[i]Yeah, you feel so great...[/i]

"Fucking him now? Pretty eyes? Rest assured, he'll get his." Sam made an imaginary gun out of his hands, and pretended to shoot it at Ruben as they went into his room. "He'll be gone. They all will. Only when everyone but us is gone I will make you learn to love me."

Sam blew the smoke from his imaginary gun. He grinned.

"Pretty eyes."[/b][/size]

Ruben swallowed carefully... this moment was too perfect to interrupt. Then, as he started to blush, Tex pulled back from him, and muttered something. Blushing profusely, she thanked him and left the room.

Ruben sighed, and slumped down on his bed. Eventually he layed down, and fell asleep again.

At 8:45 pm the alarms rang to wake them all from their slumber. Ruben rubbed his eyes blearily and stood. Hurrying into the showerrooms, he nodded greetings to Chubbs, before slipping into his shower cubicle. This time he chose one one the far side of the room from his previous experience.

After his shower he headed into the mess hall where he gulped down some coffee. He checked his watch 9:23pm. Heading back to his room, he hooked up his shoulder rig and checked that the handgun was loaded. He patted the Beretta tucked into the waistband of his pants. Feeling well prepared he went to the armoury. Getting the equipment belts, he buckled his own on and hurried to the loading bay, where they would enter the Event Horizon.

Looking up at one of the vidscreens, his gaze swept across a panorama of pristine blackness, the infinite reaches of space. And there, right in front of him. The Event Horizon. It was in pristine condition. He shuddered.

It was coldy beautiful, but it's pritine condition was ruined by the malevolent hatred that it exuded.

[size=1][b]Sam took manual control of the ship, and began to guide it to the docking point of the ship. It was getting closer and closer, though it felt like he wanted to get away from it. The alarm had rung a while ago. He had been up the whole night. Too paraniod to leave the ship on auto-pilot without making sure there wasn't another asteroid coming. He heard sounds coming from deep within the ship of it's occupants stirring.

"Rise and shine. Especially you, pretty eyes...."

He began to turn the ship closer to the docking port. 500 feet.

Everyone began to suit up. 400 feet.

His thoughts turned to Tex. 300 feet. "You will love me."

Now to Ruben. 200 feet. "You'll get yours."

His mind went blank. 100 feet.

Sam patched himself to the PA: "Welcome to the Event Horizon."[/size][/b]

OOC: If I posted the docking too early, KOTR, just PM me and I'll wait for people to post their character getting up.

[COLOR=orange][SIZE=1]

Hearing that the arrival at the Event Horizon was imminent, Trini left the Medical Bay and heaed to the showers. She heard a few other peple moving arond as well, but didn't run into anyone just yet.

She went to the showers, got ready, and left. As she came out the doors to the female showers, she saw Tex enter.

"How you doing," Tex asked casually. Obviously still a bit worn out physically and mentally.

"I'm fine, Trini replied," but there is something I don't like about this mission."

"What do you mean by that?" Tex asked, removing some new clothes for her to wear from a bag she brought with her.\

Trini realised what she may be saying quickly changed the angle of her story. "Well its not the mission itself, but rather where this mission is headed." Sensing that Tex knew how she was feeling, she opened up a bit more. " I mean since we woke up, we have had some weird stuff happen."

"Did you see something," the dective nature in Tex showed its face, and with full force.

Trini knowing that she could have spoken up earlier nodded her head.

"What did you see?"

"I saw Vincent, too. Only his face, but tht was enough to keep me up. I can't sleep without worrying if I'm going to see his face, I don't want to see it, it ...it makes me think of all the stuff I went through. The stuff that happened befroe I even thought about getting on this ship and joining this crew. The bullshit life I had."

Trini knew how deep she had taken her conversation with Tex, and left it at that. She didn't want to bring him up again. The one she had put out of her life and mind for over 2 years now, she wanted to leave it that way.

Trini got up and gathered her clothes together. "I'm sorry if my little dramatic detail of my life bored you." She turned from Tex, heading to the door. "I'll see ya later.

[/SIZE][/COLOR]