Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Which ones cooler  

24 members have voted

  1. 1. Which ones cooler



Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Lunox][color=dimgray] The fillers aren't ending. 'Nuff said. [url=http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=126953]Source[/url'][/color][/quote]

[COLOR=#99121c][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]^Not suprised.

I'd say that without the manga Naruto is pretty much a dead series, I wonder what its going to be like when the fillers are finally aired in the US[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[quote name='Lunox][color=dimgray] The fillers aren't ending. 'Nuff said. [url=http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=126953]Source[/url'][/color][/quote]

On the contrary; from what i've heard, the fillers will end at episode 199 or 200. After that, they will start showing [spoiler]Kakashi Gaiden[/spoiler], then Naruto II.
Posted
[color=dimgray] Yeah, that's pretty much been disproved. I provided the link for my source and...it's reliable and stuff. I am saddened. *head/desk and wishes Kakashi Gaiden would start goddamit*[/color]
Posted
[quote name='Lunox][color=dimgray'] Yeah, that's pretty much been disproved. I provided the link for my source and...it's reliable and stuff. I am saddened. *head/desk and wishes Kakashi Gaiden would start goddamit*[/color][/quote]

oh, is that so? hmm, yeah, guess my source [B]was[/B] wrong...*cries*WHY?!?! Why the fillers?!?!
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='KyuubiKhaos]oh, is that so? hmm, yeah, guess my source [B]was[/B'] wrong...*cries*WHY?!?! Why the fillers?!?![/quote]

Because Kishimoto loves to see you all in pain.

Yet sometime I feel that after such a long time of waiting, that there is going to actually be a rumor spread that the fillers are ending, and nobody thinks so. It would be rather Ironic.

Anywho I wanted to know if it was just me or did it sem like they are trying to increase the quality of the fillers. IT seemed that the last two, seemed rather alright to me.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Anywho I wanted to know if it was just me or did it sem like they are trying to increase the quality of the fillers. IT seemed that the last two, seemed rather alright to me.[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]
Whic episodes, cuz I haven't been watching them (*cough cough* One Piece *cough*). If they're increasing in quality, then I'd be pretty pleased (Babysteps).

Also, did anyone watch the Rock Lee fillers about the "Third Beast," or something like that? I'm hoping those were decent.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=#99121c][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS][QUOTE=Tatsubei Yagyu][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
(*cough cough* One Piece *cough*)[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Hurrah for One Piece =D

THe ones about the third beast were the ones I was talking about though, they seemed actually rather allright but it could be the fact that [spoiler]Lee and Gai open the gates and go all crazy for a couple of minutes [/spoiler]

Still I'm just hoping that the fillers will end soon. I wonder what it will be like when it is finally announced that the fillers are ending at ____ episode. I bet some of the Naruto Fandom will have a stroak just thinking about it.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=#99121c][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
Still I'm just hoping that the fillers will end soon. I wonder what it will be like when it is finally announced that the fillers are ending at ____ episode. I bet some of the Naruto Fandom will have a stroak just thinking about it.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Yeah, no kidding, I know I will^^Anyways, I have really just give up on the fillers ending, mainly because they say "the fillers will end on the ___ episode" and junk and then them be wrong and it just being a rumor. I have given up hope and until I get some hard evidence thats the way I will feel about it.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
i seen all the naruto from the begging to the end(before 2 year skip) and naruto get really good after naruto fight neij then it just so good i can't tell you but wait for it and it's worth the wait.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I hope this works....I watch Naruto, and in my eyes, it's pretty cool, in my dad's eyes, it's stupid, so I can't wacth it. But it's still good

[indent][size=1][color=#007520]I removed the quote. It had nothing to do with your post, and it was a lot longer than your entire post. And, I'm sure you know this by now, but we hope that your posts will be a little longer, with a little more content. This is just to help keep the boards spam-free with intelligent conversation. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the other moderators. -r2[/color][/size][/indent]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
naruto sucks. I can not stand it. In english or japanese. Come guy what selfrespecting ninga wears those clothes. all The ninga in the anime wear bright clothes. WTF. The storyboard is so crappy.The diouloge is the worst. I will give it this tought the fighting is really smart.

[indent][size=1][color=DarkOrchid] I'm sure you know this by now, but we hope that your posts will be a little longer, with a little more content. In addition to being written with attention to grammar and spelling, don't make a statement and forget to back it up. Why would no ninja wear such clothes? What part of the show is bad and why. This is just to help keep the boards spam-free with intelligent conversation. Right now your current post is spam and further posts like it will be deleted. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the other moderators. -Aaryanna[/color][/size][/indent]
Posted
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]So is your grammar. :animesigh

Seriously, if you're gonna bad talk an anime in a thread about the anime, then at least pose some kind of logical reason for why you don't like it. Something other than [I]"he wears orange clothes."[/I] :p

*Wow, I can't believe it...they have the 2nd Opening theme playing in while showing various clips from the show now...

'Boout time.[/FONT][/COLOR] ;)
Guest DaMangaBoy06
Posted
Naruto is a cool Anime. I recently got my friend Adam into Fullmetal Alchemist and he got me into Naruto. The characters are unique as well as the storyline and the fights are off the chain. What more can I say. Rock Lee's the best!
Posted
[color=dimgray] *clears throat* OMFG, IS THE WAIT OVER?

[img]http://xs107.xs.to/xs107/06411/NED01.jpg[/img]
[img]http://xs107.xs.to/xs107/06411/kankurotjtalanpj8.jpg[/img]

New ED for Naruto... Studio Pierrot, this better be a damn sign. >_> Though I'm guessing this is just another false alarm, judging from released episode titles. But judging from Time-Jump Naruto shown int eh new ED, he doesn't look all that... [i]older[/i]. Which sort of dissappointed me. Or I'm reading into this way too much.

Also, the new OP is pretty Bleach-esque. I like it. :]

[images taken from [url]http://www.community.livejournal.com/chuunin[/url]][/color]
Posted
[quote name='animeloyalist91']naruto sucks. I can not stand it. In english or japanese. Come guy what selfrespecting ninga wears those clothes. all The ninga in the anime wear bright clothes. WTF. The storyboard is so crappy.The diouloge is the worst. I will give it this tought the fighting is really smart.[/quote]


WTF is a ninga :rolleyes: ?
Posted
[color=#56995e][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Gah, I don't know if I should believe if this is a sign or not, seeing as there have been so many other "signs" throught he series that I no longer know what to believe anymore!

But if this opening is kind like the one that Bleach has than it is a sign but...I just don't know what to believe anymore, I mean how many times has this "Fillers are ending OMG!!" has there been?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Read the manga, don't plan on seeing the anime. WHy? Because I've heard the show tends to drag. And drag. And drag. Then again, could just be stories.

And ia have to agree with the clothing bit. Why aren't they wearing some stuff that's, y'know, more stealthy? Like a dark green or dark grey? Why are they wearing bright colorful clothing?
Posted
[quote name='Orien_Xel']Read the manga, don't plan on seeing the anime. WHy? Because I've heard the show tends to drag. And drag. And drag. Then again, could just be stories.[/quote]
Well the show does have an EXTENSIVE line of fillers. >.<

About the clothing question, I believe Naruto was directed for kids 10+ or kids in general, and providing a variety of colors helps grab their attention. So I'd say it's either for promotional spreading or the animatiors just wanted to get a little creative. *shrugs* That's my take on it anyways.
Guest xredxeclipsex
Posted
I like Naruto but I'm sorry I don't know were you can go to to see if they are going to come out with any dvds
Posted
[quote name='xredxeclipsex']I don't know were you can go to to see if they are going to come out with any dvds[/quote][color=#007520]Check out [url=http://amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/104-3880484-7725536?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=naruto]Amazon[/url] or [url=http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp;jsessionid=LSACYFYQXI3C1KC4D3EVAFI?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&id=pcat17071&type=page&st=naruto&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories]Best Buy[/url] (for starters) if you're looking to purchase the DVDs.

Check out [url=http://www.animeondvd.com/]AnimeOnDVD.com[/url] and [url=http://animenewsnetwork.com/]AnimeNewsNetwork[/url] for news on Anime that's being licensed.

Naruto, though, has come out with DVDs. There's no more 'if' about it. ;) There are the uncensored boxsets with dual audio, and the individual DVD releases with the censored dub only.

-r2[/color]
Posted
I've heard of Naruto. I've never actually watched it or seen it. A lot of people I know love it. I wanted to watch it but I don't know what time it's on. Some people also said it's more of a boy's anime. Is this true?
Posted
[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][B]I'd have to say that more people than you think probably watch Naruto. It is definatly classified under one of my favorite animes. Not my favorite, but it's up there.

At first, I didn't really think I'd like the show. I saw it as dumb and boring. My little brother actually got me into watching the show. I first saw it on Cartoon Network. I despise that channel... but I only used to watch it for Naruto.

When I realized you could watch it on YouTube, I went for that. For some reason, I prefer the dubbed episodes, so I was a little hesitant at first. The series is actually pretty good, once you get past Naruto's training with Jeriya. (Did I spell his name right?)

Anyway, for those of you who like Ninja shows, or just want to see a new anime, I strongly reccomend it![/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest chocobogirl
Posted
just want to see which naruto character is most popular ! so who's your fave! ill list some characters down, if you have a character which is not listed choose other and write name down!

plus say why you like the charactere.g hair or hyperactive behaviour e.t.c!

ill start it off!

fave character : KAKASHI
why: cos he's mysterious and way funny and i love his special move: thousand pain sumthin... where he pokes narutos bum!

:animesmil

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...