OtakuBoards

Otakuboards Religious Thread

Epitome

I'm a Christian. I currently go to a Nazarene Church, but I don't really consider myself a part of any denomination. For one, I can't tell what the difference between most of them is. Secondly, from what I can tell, most of their differences are small and technicalities, mostly. I don't think I've reserved a spot in hell because I think the Sabbath is Sunday, and some other denomination thinks it's Tuesday.

Jesus has made it clear that there isn't a whole mess of things you need to do.

"Hearing that Jesus had silenced the Sadducees, the Pharicees got together. One of them, an expert in the law, tested him with this question: "Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?"

Jesus replied, [color=darkred]"'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and Prophets hang on these two commandments."[/color] - Matthew 22:34-40 (probably in Mark somewhere too).

Anyway, to me that really sums up Christianity. I believe, if you do these things, the rest falls into place. The rest of the Bible is important too, however. There are other rules to follow (like the other nine commandments heh), but as a human, you will fail sometimes... that's why Jesus died for our sins.

[quote name='Godelsensei']So, a question for religious people: why are you so...well, why do you believe in whatever you believe in?[/quote]

Because I know this to be true.

I didn't "pick" Christianity because it was the most "comfortable" or something, which is how many of you seem to be putting it. There are many times I have a great temptation to sin in some way (and many times that I give into sin as well) and you know, it'd be great if it weren't a sin so I could indulge all the time. Sure, I could find some other religion where it's OK to do the act, but then I'd be denying what I know is truth.

[color=darkred]"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."[/color]

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=Transtic Nerve]No, I believe in God. Or whatever may be up there... I believe something or somethings are up there. I guess it's really agnostic.

Why do I dislike religious beliefs... because I don't like the idea of a book written by people (regardless if it's God's word or whoever's word) telling other people what they should think, feel, do, etc. It's just another form of slavery to me really. Some would disagree, and that's their deal. I'm not here to debate religion, believe what you want, just don't expect me to believe it to, and you should repsect my decision to do that.[/QUOTE]
[size=1]Dont get me wrong, I do respect your decision. I was just wondering what you disliked about them. I respect everyones decision to believe in whatever religion they want, or if they dont want to be religious. Like I said before, I dont want this thread to become discriminatory against anyone or any faith.

And Godelsensei, its just something we use to express our faith, to have hope for a better time if your in a bad time, and if its a good time we use it to show that we would like it to stay this way. We also use it to show that, for me at least, Jesus died for me and for us to free us from our sins and that some day he will come again to show us that he will be always with us. We also use it to show that God has made his committment to us as he did with Abram and will keep that committment as long as we keep this committment to him.

But religion to me is key in my life, when I am in a bad time or have a bad day, I result to God. I will go up in my room, lock my door, and pray for maybe up to an hour. God is my answer, I really never use violence unless something gets me going so much that I have to use force to stop it, which I think is wrong but some things just put me to that point. One of my quotes is that fighting for peace will not solve anything. I think the best way to stop fighting and get to peace, is through religion. When the communists were ruling during the Nazi times, Pope John Paul II stood up to that with his "Solidarity" campaign and stopped it. I think that we should use this example to stop war permanently. He used this to destroy the Soviet Union, and he took down the Berlin Wall.

So think about this, if one person can do that, imagine what a whole party of religions can do. Pope John Paul II has been a role model for me. He has showed me that religion is the best way to get out your anger and to discuss with God. Religious beliefs to me are my way of expressing my feelings to God, and if I did not have those beliefs, than I would be so lost in my life right now.

So that is my reasoning for believing what I belive in, and I hope this encourages others to believe in something of their own if they need someone to talk to "up there."[/size]

[QUOTE=Altron]I have a question about Mormons. PLEASE dont take it offensively. I really dont know anything about Mormons.

I heard somewhere that Mormons believe that every one is a god of their own planet, and when one dies, you get your own planet, and you call the "secret name" of your wives so that they come to you to help propagate the planet again....

If im totally off, please tell me, i dont mean to offend you in any way shape or form. Again. Im sorry if im wrong.

Adios![/QUOTE]

Well since no one seems to have answered your question, yes you are basically right. However only the very best make it to that level. Mormons believe in the "three degrees of glory" or 3 heavens and only those who are righteous enough to get to the top one get to do all that cool stuff. I know b/c I spent about 5 years as a Mormon.
Right now I guess I'm what you would call agnostic. I don't know if I belive in any god(s) and quite frankly I don't care to figure it out. I guess I'm just lazy. My childhood has put me off on organized religion for now at least. I was born Catholic b/c my dad was & my mom could only marry him if she became one. We stayed that way until I was about 10 & my mom got aggravated w/our pastor for firing her from the volunteer choir. So then she dragged my brother and me to the Presbyterian church where her voice teacher went & swore it was the right religion. Then one summer when I was 14 I came home from camp to find we were Mormon. And people don't just become Mormon overnight. I was forced to go to seminary every day before school so I learned just about everything you could ever want to know about Latter Day Saint beliefs. It's got some cool ideas but like every religion it's also got some hypocritical people which is something I can't tolerate.
When I went to college I stopped going to any churches and studied several eastern religions but never really settled on one. I'm happy as I am now for now and that's enough. My father, incidentally, is still Catholic having divorced my crazy mom two years before her foray into Mormonism.

Guest Heezay
I'm a Muslim. I believe pretty firmly in Islam, and I lived in a small but strong Islamic community. Islam is bascially the belief in 1 God and his 1 Messenger, Prophet Muhammad.

I've been a Muslim all my life, and I plan to keep it that way. Islam is a very satisfying, yet simple religion.

I'm a Christian. Bottom line. I'm teaching myself not to recognize denominations. I'm not saved by the name of the church I attend, nor by any good works I myself can ever accomplsih. I'm just saved by grace and love.

"I'm the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but by me." John 14:6

[size=1][color=red] I'm so sick of the threads like this.

I don't believe in Jesus Christ. I don't blindly believe in a God. I don't say I know anything more than I know.

I think that sums it up. I don't see any reason to say more than that. [/size][/color]

[QUOTE=Mitch][size=1][color=red] I'm so sick of the threads like this.

I don't believe in Jesus Christ. I don't blindly believe in a God. I don't say I know anything more than I know.

I think that sums it up. I don't see any reason to say more than that. [/size][/color][/QUOTE]

I personally don't see the problem with this type of thread. It kinda helps get confusion out of the way as far as what religion a member belongs to. (And when you said 'blindly believe in a God', wasn't that a [i]little[/i] bit cynical? Just a teensy, weensy bit?

[size=1][color=red] It sounded cynical because I am cynical.

It's just my opinion, me saying I'm sick of these threads. . .so don't worry about it.

I just don't care, personally, what religion someone is or whatever. It doesn't make them who they are. It makes some of who they are, but in the big picture it's trivial. I can still stand aside of my differences and understand they believe what they believe, and I can still accept them. So I just find it rather pointless.

And if you've been around here a while, you'll understand how I feel too. I'm sure a few older members are as sick of threads like these as me. But that's just an opinion. It's fine that you want to hear what other people say about religion.

But, the discussion still goes nowhere. And, in the past, I've made a thread like this as well. It got off-topic, and was closed. I think that thread alone would be enough to look at to see all the differing opinions on religion. But anyway.

In the end, I find these threads do nothing for me. What someone else says to me about God doesn't really do much at all to me. What someone says in here doesn't usually change my opinion. I'm set on where I stand and don't mean to move any time soon.

I could go off on some perpetual tangent on why I don't or do believe in God, or whatever else. But I just don't see the point of debate anymore. Peoples' views on what they think seldom change, and what you say doesn't move them. People, if they are strong enough and not fickle, will always believe what they find themselves, not what someone else shows them.

Anyway, I understand what you're saying about this thread not being a waste of time; but my opinion just differs, and that's the way it is.[/size][/color]

[quote name='sailor firestar']Well since no one seems to have answered your question, yes you are basically right. However only the very best make it to that level. Mormons believe in the "three degrees of glory" or 3 heavens and only those who are righteous enough to get to the top one get to do all that cool stuff. [/quote][font=Arial][size=3]yeah, you can create worlds if you get to the highest celestial degree of heaven, but there's nothing anywhere about some 'secret name' for your 'multiple wives' or something, lol.[/size][/font]
[quote]...Then one summer when I was 14 I came home from camp to find we were Mormon. And people don't just become Mormon overnight. I was forced to go to seminary every day before school so I learned just about everything you could ever want to know about Latter Day Saint beliefs. It's got some cool ideas but like every religion it's also got some hypocritical people which is something I can't tolerate.[/QUOTE][font=Arial][size=3]seminary is pretty tough, especially if you're having to get up at 5 or before five every morning, meh. [i]still[/i] trying to get used to that bit, lol.[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=3]I don't really appreciate hypocritical people either, but if you were to join a religion, shouldn't it be because you believe or feel that it's the right one, rather than go off of what people who obviously don't care for it do or think about it? because just like you said, there's always going to be hypocritical people in every religion, and just about any other sort of group with a cause. it's just one of those things you can't do anything about, seeing as that's their business as to whether or not they're 'living like they preach'. by all means, if you don't believe it's the right church then that's fine, but you should be joining (or not joining) a church because of the religion rather than because of the people is what I've always thought. [/size][/font]

[QUOTE=amibasuki][font=Arial][size=3]yeah, you can create worlds if you get to the highest celestial degree of heaven, but there's nothing anywhere about some 'secret name' for your 'multiple wives' or something, lol.[/size][/font]

Oh, I know they outlawed polygamy over 100 yrs ago but I'm pretty sure that when you go to the temple at 18 you get another name and can only tell it to your husband or wife when you marry them in the temple. People under 18 aren't supposed to know about it though b/c they haven't been. My mom was never very good at keeping secrets.

Anyway, yes, ideally you should choose your religion based on its beliefs. For me none of the ones I have been a part of were right for many reasons but I still have friends in all of them. :)

[color=darkviolet]There are so many people that I know who just follow the religion they were raised with because they are afraid to learn about anything else or they don't want to be shunned by their families.

As for the shoving God and Jesus down a person's throat, my grandma (paternal)does that on a regular basis. Her favorite topics are religion, prayer and the end of the world. I find the end of the world to be the most annoying of the three. Add in to the mix the fact that she once told my mother to get my brother an exorcism when he was three years old and the fact that after my [i]father[/i] went and told her that I wasn't a practicing Catholic any more She told the whole family and my husband and I are now devil worshippers. I think I love organized religion about as much as a root canal without the benifits of local anethstisia.

Of course, I know that not all people who follow a mainstream religion are like that,. my mom is trying real hard (for her) to understand and come to terms with the fact that I'm not following a Christian based religion anymore and I had a friend tell me that she hopes i won't try to convert her. (Wiccans don't convert)

I believe that the biggest problem with organized religion is that you get too many people into one place and then human nature takes over and people forget what they came to their place of worship for and start to nit pick at eachother. It happens in any type of religious organization when you get a large group. That's why I'm a solitary and only perform rituals by myself or with my husband or close friends. Except for major holidays and that's where the benifits of the internet and open circles come in.

I kind of like these threads in a way becuase religion is another part of a person's character in some ways and sometimes gives us insight as to why they think teh way they do. As long as nobody tries to say that their religion is the only right way or tries to convert everyone, I believe we'll get along like we have already.[/color]

[size=1][color=darkred][b]My Self[/b]: I am not quite an atheist, and not quite agnostic. I don?t [i]disbelieve[/i] in a supreme being, but I don?t think it is all [i]unkown[/i] either.

[b]My Argument / Rant[/b]: My personal feelings on the subject- the more I look at evolution, and the more examples that have been shown to me by some very smart people, the more I think evolution on it?s own would be incapable of creating life. I therefore see the possibility in a theory put forth to me by a man I would feel to be [i]extremely[/i] intelligent.

That there is some kind of communal pool of??need?. When something is required by a species?it can be given to them. For example, around the time that humans were finding the nomadic lifestyle too hard to continue, a genetic mutation occurred in wheat which caused heavy heads which, quite literally, fell to the ground. From this hybrid, which happened in many places in many continents, agriculture was born. Coincidence? Maybe. This was several months ago that I spoke to this man, so I can?t remember any other examples, aside from this one, that particularly stood out.

Camels all have knobbly scab-type things over their knees, which lets them be able to kneel down on the sand. You would assume that this is a physical characteristic, right? That they develop these scabs because they repeatedly hurt their knees on the ground?

Wrong. Camels are born with these. They have them in the womb. Several other memorable things, like a bats sonar system, stand out to me. Evolution would definitely have needed a ?helping hand? with this.

Also, we all apparently came from sponges according to a documentary I watched on the television. I don?t mean the sponges that you wipe down your sink with either ~_^.

But, Yes. Sorry for going off on a slight tangent there.

I think that there is definitely some form of a ?God? out there. Too many things from ?evolution? seem to be unlikely. But, there you go.

The thing is, we really don?t know. I don?t see how people can put this much?faith into religion. What a stupid sentence, but how can you put all your belief into something which you aren?t [can?t] even be 100% sure is true? Why only one God? For thousands of years there was a Pantheon style. I read a very convincing book that showed how an [i]awful[/i] lot of paganism was interjected into Christianity, to make it more ?palatable? to the common people. That Jesus? divinity was [i]decided[/i] on in the Council of Nicae.

There is just so much?doubt with so much of this. I don?t see why I shouldn?t eat meat on Tuesdays or whatever either >_>. Lol. To me? as long as you live a good life, and try to do the right things, as long as you also allow others to do the same...then it doesn?t matter. Why do I have to be told what I can and cannot do? I believe that is for only me to decide. You live life, and you either come back, die, or go somewhere else. But I don?t know. And why should I tell you which it is. What gives me right to? Nothing, that is.

If you believe in the Bible/Koran/[insert something here] that is fine by me. For all I know, you could be right, and one day I?ll wake up down below with a real nice tan >_>. Then I?ll know I was wrong. But for now?I don?t need a religion, and I am happy to just live my life. Why should there have to be more than that? I disagree with a lot of aspects on religion. But I am not going to come right out and say ?God isn?t real? or ?Allah is a lie?. Why? Because I don?t know. And you don?t know either. Which is why religious disagreements always piss me off. Heh.

[b]My advice[/b]: Live your life, don?t kill [too many] people, and try to be good. We?ll see if anything happens once you die.[/color][/size]

I'm a christian. Not a very good one though, might I add.
Good thing God is forgiving...:D
I've been brought up in a christian family, so...well, there you go.
God luv's ya!!! Of course, you don't believe that...but I do!
Have fun...I know this can be a very interesting topic...
Cinnamon

I'm pretty much Atheist, but I'm not really pessimistic on the subject of religions, so I guess I could just be simply Agnostic.
When I was little, my mother took me to christian church, and tried to get me down that path, until I was about 8 years old when our family didn't have time to go every Sunday, not to mention my father is an atheist and very prejudiced man, so he rarely ever came and if he did, it'd just be for the sake that everyone else was going.
So, with the absense of going to church, or having any other religion fed to me throughout the last 8 or so years, I've had time to think for myself and develop my own view on things.
Personally I find that there is too much conflict in relgion. Almost every war that has a cause, was caused by religion. Almost every religion will claim that it is the true "path", and that its ways and its god(s), are all that there is. Now, the way I see it, if this were to be true, then wouldn't all of the different beliefs cancel eachother out? There very well COULD be one true religion, but who's to know? You really can't, which is why people have fought about it in the past.
Even though I don't believe in any divine spirit, or follow any set life rules (besides abiding by the law or getting thrown in jail (or at least being sure of getting away with it :rolleyes: )), I do respect those that do, I mean, its not my place to judge what other people think, or what they find comfort in. A very good friend of mine comes from a christian family, and I from time to time, more often than not actually, attend the youthgroup with him at his church, and I get along great with everyone there, and they with me, even when they know of my lack of beliefs. I understand how people find comfort in religion, and having something to rely on, some ultimate guideline that can assure them they are on the right path. As for me, I don't feel I need that kind of reliance. All of that I can find in myself, and I count myself lucky to be strong enough of spirit and personality to do so.
I like to talk about religion with religious people alot however, I'm the kinda guy who likes to ask questions. Above I stated my opinion about there being conflict in religion, so, say there was one TRUE creator, a possibility I do not deny in the slightest. Ok, so, given the scientific theory of the big bang, how did the big band happen? Molecules mixed and exploded or something, and created the universe. Where did the molecules come from? You can't get something from nothing, so something or someone had to have made those molecules. All fine and dandy, BUT, where did that person or thing or entity, the 'creator' come from? And in turn where did the person place or thing that spawned the creator come from?
Its impossible for us to ever know, even if there is an end to a cycle like that, its cleary beyond the human brain to comprehend, let alone worry about the way I see it. I guess thats why people have religions though, to just say someone or thing was there forever, simply put, and it makes everything, basically life itself, easier to understand and set guidelines for.

So, I think I've ranted for long enough, probably repeating myself a few times too, so I'll conclude this lil shpiel. I hope everyone noticed how I don't mean to offend anyone who is religious, even stating that I respect everyone and everyones beliefs, and I guess I can declare that I am Atheist/Agnostic, but I like to just call myself a 'thinker' in this area. So, for me, death'll either be a boring end of thought, or a hell of a ride, but till then I'm just the opposite, alive, so I'll just live till then thank you very much.

[quote name='Queen Asuka][color=hotpink][size=1]I'm already well aware of his sacrifice, his sufferings, and what it means for me.[/color'][/size][/quote]

then isn't your mind already in a rated r state? If you can imagine- then whats the harm of viewing it on screen?

If you couldn't already tell- I'm a Southern Baptist (Christian). Big suprise eh?

lol

[QUOTE=Subversive]then isn't your mind already in a rated r state? If you can imagine- then whats the harm of viewing it on screen?

If you couldn't already tell- I'm a Southern Baptist (Christian). Big suprise eh?

lol[/QUOTE]

[color=hotpink][size=1]I would say my mind is in an R-rated state, but it's not because of that. I think it's because of all the crap that I have to live with and see in my daily life because of what this world has become and how crappy society is. I would say that church is a safehaven, a protective place, and when I am immersed in my scriptures or praying and pondering, I can forget about all of that.

I don't understand Southern Baptist. They dominate the region where I live, but what's the difference in Southern Baptist and just Baptist?

And as for the Mormon questions, those have pretty much been answered, I suppose. I know Amibasuki knows what she's talking about. ^_^[/color][/size]

Ok, for all you atheists out there... listen up kiddies.

Where DID life come from, if there was no god? really! You can say it 'evolved'. Fine and dandy. Where did that evolution come from? A single cell? ok... we're getting some where (bear with me for a sec.)

Where did that cell come from? Water? and where did that come from? Where did the Earth come from. The big bang? Then how did that happen? If there was nothing in the beginning, how could there've been a small dust speck to explode and spontaneously create the universe? Some higher mind or being must've started it sometime.

No matter your arguement for creation, be it spontaneous or evolutional, its gotta stem from something. Only some shape or form of god is ever existant and has neither a begining or end could've made the world.

And if there is a god out there, why were we created? I guess no one can answer that 100%. Just think about it that way.

[COLOR=Gray][SIZE=2][FONT=Courier New]Actually, yeah, we did all spring from single cell organisms...more recently than alot of people seem to consider, too. Every one starts out a a sinle cell, and over nine months (on average), grows into a baby, which then grows into an adult.
But this isn't what you were talking about. We already have the human gene structure when we are single cells.

As far as our sceintific intelligence stretches, it seems entirely logical and plausible that we sprung from single cell organisms, which came from the initial random combination of electrons. Seeing as alot of these microscopic wonders of our world reproduce by dividing in half...well, I'm not an expert on this, but I'm sure you get my drift.

A billion years is a long time, my friends. Think about it.

And a fun little piece of trivia for you guys to laugh over:

[I]According to a few sources I have viewed/read etc..., "Santa Claus" (the original one--as in the guy the whole thing stemmed from) was, in fact, a child molester.[/I]

I don't know whether to be amused or simply disturbed.[/FONT]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=orange][size=1] In response, to the Santa Claus punch, I would have to say that being simply disturbed would be the better choice.

As for the difference between Baptist and Southern Baptist, Ilived in the south for ten years and the only difference I noticed is that the Southern Baptist's accents were much worse than the regular Baptists.^_^[/color][/size]

[QUOTE=Altron]Only some shape or form of god is ever existant and has neither a begining or end could've made the world.
[/QUOTE]

I think I mentioned it before, but, this pattern is pretty much neverending, who created the god? I mean, sure you could say that the god is divine and was there forever, you can't see gods, they're just there. But, you can't see cells either, these mysterious little things called cells and molecules just compose everything , we know that everything is made of them, but we don't know why, we just know. So, if something like a cell was created by the god, then surely the god, if even more enigmatic, was created by something. And that in turn by something else. I mean, the start of everything, well, there is no start, it goes on forever. I don't think alot of people realize how long forever is.... theres no way to know how long forever is, because there is no end, its big and small, short and long, basically if the human mind were to try and understand the vastness of the universe, it would overload and shutdown, I mean we are just not capable of that kind of radical thinking. So the way I see it, the creator was created by something, but we will NEVER know, no way in hell that we're ever going to either, so I don't put it upon myself to worry about it, because I'm fine as is. The other half of the world however, do like to follow religions which are basically ways of understanding the vastness and stopping it at one point the way I see it. But thats the way I see it, and to each his own as I say, to all you christians and buddhists and other religions out there, more power to ya guys, your probably leading healthier lives than mine, and thats saying something. For an unreligious guy I keep a fine balance of being always positive, personable, although breaking laws [I]now and again[/I].

But yeah, things just go on and on, for all we know our universe WAS created by some scientists that made a living working universe in a marble (ala Men in Black), and we are really micro micro microscopic in comparison to our [I]mortal[/I] creators, and then they had to be created to, so it just doesnt end. So yeah... umm I think I ran out of things to say.

the cycle has to start somewhere, so why not on the first God? You say that there must've been something else to create god.. Where did that come from? And even further?

So, one must conclude that there's gotta be some sort of omniscent, omnipresent, omnipotent God. This does make you ponder however...

Who knows, maybe God is a scientist, working in a marble... I seriously doubt it though.

[COLOR=DarkRed]*looks around and sighs* well might as well say it, I'm animalist, and to those who would imediatly ask it . . . no I don't worship animals, what I follow is rather a small not very well known form of Wiccan[/COLOR]

[color=indigo][size=1][font=comic sans ms]I'm a Christian, but I don't really belong to a certain demonination. I'm baptized as a Luthrian, but I really don't enjoy the ideas of divisions within a religion. I'm of the opinion that we should focus on the common beliefs that bring us trogether, rather than ultimatly trivial differences that will only seperate us.[/color][/size][/font]

[size=1][color=darkred]Actually, I believe that when they say there was 'nothing' in the begginning...they mean no cells. Of course there were molecules floating around. I suppose, anyway >_>, but then they collided, clumped, exploded, and formed the universe. Or something like that, I am lead to believe.

Why doesn't everyone just keep their minds open though?[/size][/color]

[QUOTE=Mist][color=orange][size=1] In response, to the Santa Claus punch, I would have to say that being simply disturbed would be the better choice.

As for the difference between Baptist and Southern Baptist, Ilived in the south for ten years and the only difference I noticed is that the Southern Baptist's accents were much worse than the regular Baptists.^_^[/color][/size][/QUOTE]
Now, [i]that[/i] was funny.

Sorry, I really just felt the need to step in and say that.

While I'm here, allow me to be the first person-of-faith to say that I, like my friend Mitch, am quite sick of religious threads. I only post in them because I feel an unshakeable draw to share the Gospel whenever I can.

At the end of the day, that's all I can do anyway. To all those who've had Christianity rammed down your throats, I apologize. Hopefully you don't feel as though I'm one of those who's done it. But the simple facts are these: God came to the world as a man to suffer as men suffer. He suffered, died in the most humiliating way of the era, and rose again--the conquerer of death, hell, and the grave. He's coming back again, at the appointed time, to reestablish his kingdom here on earth and to live with those who choose to love him as he loves them. Christ died for you, so that you could live with him. Whether you choose to accept that or not is up to you. God bless you all with wisdom, kindness, and sincere love.

[quote]I'm a Christian, but I don't really belong to a certain demonination. I'm baptized as a Luthrian, but I really don't enjoy the ideas of divisions within a religion. I'm of the opinion that we should focus on the common beliefs that bring us trogether, rather than ultimatly trivial differences that will only seperate us.[/quote]

Rock on, bro.

-Justin