Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[size=1][color=royalblue]We bring you Jedi-Sith Christmas ornaments! Coming soon to a WalMart near you! *gets thwacked*

(...Suck.)[/color][/size]
Posted
Light Side: "This is MY Light Saber!"
Dark Side: "No! It's MINE!"
Light Side: "MINE!"
Dark Side: "MINE!"
Light Side: "MINE!"
Dark Side: "MINE!"
Sephiroth: "No...it's mine!"

-Sephiroth comes down and steals it, running away-

Yeah, I know Sephiroth wasn't in the pic, but it was just an idea.

>>Matt
Posted
[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]Seller: "And, after trying our new product, you can go from this- *points to dark side - to THIS!- *points to light side*"

Person from audience: "This product is a fake! I was beautiful until that stuff burned off my skin! It does the opposite! THE OPPOSITE!"

Seller: "Security! Remove that man! Silly loons. Always running a muck. Now.. where was I?"[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
"Usher's latest publicity stunt took himself to new levels, sporting a new Jedi-look! [size=1]Unfortunately, he was inept in the force and burnt his face off."[/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1]It was a toss up between Dave [Boba Fett] and Josh [Baron Samedi] but Dave's use of Yoda-esque speech just clinched it for him.

[B]Boba Fett you're up next[/B].[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]The latest MMORPG, DBP: Death By Plushy, while finally reaching the Females-Under-12 demographic, alienated the rest of the clientele. Shown here is the only player NOT slaughtered while trying to hug one of the monsters.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1][B]Presenter:[/B] George Lucas has admitted the main reason behind the flopping of [b]Episode VII: Revenge of the Ewoks[/b] was the fact that he was blind drunk when he wrote it.[/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1][color=royalblue]G...Go away!!! This's mine I tell you!!! My aunt gave it to me!! *trips and falls* AAAAAH, no! NO! *looks at the ground* Oooh, hairy Cheetos...my favorite!![/color][/size]
Posted
[color=green]There were some decent replies this round, the best among them from Ben. Really shot me down, and made me laugh to boot.

I also thought Unborn Lord Xion's comment was pretty damn funny as well, nice job.

Your show Ben.[/color]
Posted
Heh. It's only by chance that I happened to check up on this. :p I really ought to pay more attention when I've submitted one of these.

Anyway, brought to you by WoW:

[IMG]http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/screenshots/images/screenoftheday/ss0012.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]Warrior: I can only hope this portal drops me in the living room of the Playboy mansion... PLEASE!!!... *peaks through* CRAP... IT'S THE PLAYGIRL MANSION!!!!! AHHHH!:eek: [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]Character runs up and pushes him in... NOOOOOOO!![/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]---[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=gray]That is a... different pic... I had trouble thinking of something. Oh well. [/color][/size][/font]
Posted
[img]http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/screenshots/images/screenoftheday/ss0012.jpg[/img]


What happens when you refuse to get a colonoscopy.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...