Baron Samedi Posted December 22, 2004 Posted December 22, 2004 [size=1][b]Thankyou Jesus[/b] There she went again. Nagging, always nagging. Today it would just end. --------- He just wasn't ever good enough for her. But not any more. No, for as Harold held his struggling wife under the surface of the water, that even now after almost a minute threatened to spill over, he knew he was good enough.[/size]
Boba Fett Posted December 24, 2004 Posted December 24, 2004 [color=green][center][u]She's mine[/u][/center] The bell rang. He walked her to her next class, nervous. They turned the corner. Finally, he overcame his fears and asked. "I've been thinking? you want to be [I]more than friends?[/I] She smiled, and blushed. "I've been waiting for you to ask that all day. Of course." His entire world had completely, irreversibly changed.[/color]
Arcadia Posted December 24, 2004 Posted December 24, 2004 ?Merry Christmanzanukkah.? She said, smiling as she fixed her scarf, getting ready to dare the cold. He nodded, and returned the smile. ?You too.? A second later he had her in his arms again and was kissing her vigorously. Again. All warmth and laughter, she conceded, ?All right, all right. Five more minutes.? He grinned.
Shinmaru Posted December 24, 2004 Posted December 24, 2004 [b][center]"Rain King"[/b][/center] The Rain King looked down from his throne. All around the world raindrops were falling, and people were blessing the wondrous relief that came with the rain. Except in one place. "Sir," said the attendant. "Shall we end the heat wave in California?" "No," replied the Rain King. "Let it go on for a while." Inspired by a Sonic Youth song of the same name, even though the content of the song really has nothing to do with this at all. lol
Gavin Posted December 24, 2004 Posted December 24, 2004 [SIZE=1][CENTER][b]School Yard Alcoholic [PG-13][/b][/CENTER] The yard wall was where everything went on. [I]One hiccuped stupidly at the other, his gaze was returned with a dubious raised eyebrow.[/I] ?Go on... just try some.? ?Keep it, I don?t like that stuff.? [I]Silence reigned, the bottle once again raised to his lips, liquid flowed intoxicating his mind.[/I] Two boys, friends no more...[/SIZE]
Sara Posted December 25, 2004 Author Posted December 25, 2004 [color=#4b4b79][center][size=4]The Twelfth Day of Christmas[/size][/center] "Feathers everywhere, guano all over the lawn--we're practically growing an ORCHARD in the courtyard--the ballroom is bursting with nobles I've never [i]met[/i], and another [i]cow[/i]--" [i]Ding...dong.[/i] "[i]Princess Elizabeth WHITTLEBY![/i]" ...Meekly, fingering her rings: "Yes, mother?" "You get [i]out[/i] there and tell your 'true love' he is no longer welcome at this castle!"[/color][color=#4b4b79] in three-quarter time, Sara[/color]
Shy Posted December 25, 2004 Posted December 25, 2004 [left][color=darkgreen][font=trebuchet MS][center][size=4]Under the Mistletoe[/size][/center] Lacy paced back and forth under the doorway. Martin had long been a friend, but perhaps, under the mistletoe, he could be more to her... Martin approached. ?Hey Martin, it looks like we?re under the mistletoe together...? ?That?s holly up there,? he began to walk off, ?Mistletoe has white berries.? ?...Merry Christmas.?[/font][/color][/left]
Baron Samedi Posted December 29, 2004 Posted December 29, 2004 [size=1][b]?Come on Andrew,[/b] come on, it?s not that deep? ?No. Won?t.? ?Oh, Andrew. It?s only a little way. Don?t you want to go for a swim? Come to mummy.? ?No. Won?t. Want icecream.? ?Ok, we?ll get you an icecream? Mummy and Andrew crossed the hot sand to the icecream stall. For the first time that day, Andrew smiled. [/size]
Ben Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 [CENTER] [B]Critical Gambit[/B] The two men sat at the table, eyeing each other suspiciously. There was an aura about them, a quiet mistrust that had been spawned when the game began. Neither moved, except to casually glance downwards once and again, comforted by the items in their hands. Or perhaps worried by them. "....got any threes?" "Go fish."[/CENTER]
Baron Samedi Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 [size=1][b]The Sniper[/b] The Sniper blinked, and shrugged his stiff shoulders slightly. His leg began to cramp, yet he stayed still, immobile, as if it was a statue that crouched among the chimneys, not a man. The limousine arrived, the target exited. The finger tensed, the bullet fired. The figure fell, the Sniper blinked. And shrugged his shoulders. --------- Such short stories always seem more suited to violence to me, heh.[/size]
Heaven's Cloud Posted December 30, 2004 Posted December 30, 2004 [quote][color=indigo][B][CENTER]Cereal Artist[/center][/b] Art can be a frustrating endeavor. It takes patience adjusting a little girl?s face to fit the canvas, perseverance to bring out the blue in an eye, and precision to make little fingers look just so. It is all worthwhile, however, just to see their warm crooked smiles. And of course their screams delight me. [/color][/quote] [size=1]For the record, I think this is a horrible idea for a thread. Actually I don't, I just enjoy being contrary.[/size]
Mitch Posted December 31, 2004 Posted December 31, 2004 [b]Super Quickie and Super Batty[/b] [M?] Superman wasn't so super. Batman was batty. "I'll keep you by my side with my superhuman, my achin' kryptonite," Superman sang. They were atop a skyscraper. "Three Doors Down?" asked Batman. "Yeah." "Why're we here?" "Thing're stressful. 'Job's getting to me. I need to vent." He leaned forward, kissed Batman. They made love.
Atticus Bane Posted December 31, 2004 Posted December 31, 2004 hrmm yea first time really doing anything like this so here it goes. I guess I can write about anything really so here goes nothing. [quote] [b][u]A life changer[/b][/u] He was sitting in a smokey room with a group of his first friends. 'Man I can't beleive you've never tried this.' 'Yea, well theres a first time for everything.' Inside he was scared, but he didn't show it. It was passed to him. He took a hit and knew his life was changed forver as he layed back and lost all grasp of reality.[/quote] Crap I think it was over 55, but oh well close enough :-P
Baron Samedi Posted December 31, 2004 Posted December 31, 2004 [size=1][b]Spaghetti Western[/b] The mysterious stranger pushed the doors to the Saloon wide open, and strode inside, cocky as all-get-out. Old John the bartender?s knees knocked inside their large-spurred boots. Here was trouble, without a conscience. The stranger flipped a gold coin onto the bar. ?Do you have any Whiskey?? ?We?re out.? His hand grasped for his pistol. [/size]
Heaven's Cloud Posted December 31, 2004 Posted December 31, 2004 [QUOTE][COLOR=INDIGO]It took him a moment to realize his hand was burning. He tossed the cigarette across the waiting room and watched it skitter along the weathered linoleum tiles. A tear rolled down his pale cheek. ?Damn Scott for making me love him,? he sobbingly cursed. ?Damn him for not loving me enough to get tested sooner.?[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]This is kind of addicting[/size]
Hevn Posted December 31, 2004 Posted December 31, 2004 [CENTER][SIZE=1][CENTER][U][B]Blued[/B][/U][/CENTER] [LEFT]"Dewng dllling ding ding ding dling... ding." She chuckled at her Homestar Windows opening sound. She opened AIM. While waiting for connection, she clicked on Firefox, ...pressed the myOtaku button at the toolbar, Ctrl-T, ...ticked the OtakuBoards button, Ctrl-T, ...went to Dead-Seraphim, Ctrl-T, ...then deviantArt, Ctrl--- then the screen blued.[/LEFT][/SIZE] [/CENTER]
Gavin Posted December 31, 2004 Posted December 31, 2004 [SIZE=1][CENTER][b]Christmas Morning[/b][/CENTER] [I]The lights of the Christmas tree shone through the darkened sitting room, all was silent apart from the sound of tiny moving feet.[/I] ?Do you think he came ?? ?Of course he came, he?s Santa silly? [I]The two boys snuck into the warm room, both rife with excitement.[/I] ?Told you...? [/SIZE]
DeadSeraphim Posted December 31, 2004 Posted December 31, 2004 I Dream of G4 Man, this was cooler than cool. Today, for the first time ever, he was getting a brand new computer. [u]Brand new[/u]. It was insane, and he knew it. He'd spent $1800 on it. He marched up to the counter and slammed the cheque down. 'Give me my computer!' 'I'm sorry we sold it.'
future girl Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 [center][b]Coming of Age[/b][/center] Driving around again, aimlessly, she felt like she was part of some coming of age book. She had cut his hair in some dark abandoned road, the headlights from his dark green Monte Carlo their only illumination. "It's horrible," he laughed as he lighted up. They had sex to The Smiths in his back seat.
Mitch Posted January 1, 2005 Posted January 1, 2005 [b]Random Moment[/b][T] He hates the smell of smoke. "You nervous?" she says. Him, nervous? Well, yes. "I guess. I'm fine, though." Voices in the other two rooms. You can see a man naked in that one. The door's slammed shut suddenly. "My vision's already blurred," she says, sips again. "How weak. I've already got a buzz."
Baron Samedi Posted January 2, 2005 Posted January 2, 2005 [size=1][b]Slowly, Quietly, Nervously?[/b] he crept through the dank hallways? surely his enemy was in here somewhere. He dived into the room, scanning it quickly. Movement! He fired?his gun ran dry. Damn, he had missed. Switch to pistol, back into the hallways. Where is he? around this corner? Spin. Movement. Fire. Kill. Baron {HK 9mm} iceman Revenge is sweet. [/size]
Gavin Posted January 2, 2005 Posted January 2, 2005 [SIZE=1][CENTER][b]Stuck in middle with you... [M][/b][/CENTER] "...Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right..." [i]The sound of his shoes echoed off the concrete floor.[/i] "Ain't you gonna sing along ?" "Fuck... you..." "Now that ain't nice..." [i]The sound of the shot echoed across the room, in this business fucking around could get you killed...[/i][/SIZE]
Baron Samedi Posted January 2, 2005 Posted January 2, 2005 [size=1][b]Stumbling Blindly?[/b]The man fled through the thick undergrowth, arms wrapped around his head to avoid the cutting sting of branches. He ran on, heedlessly, not realising that his pursuer was channelling him as effectively as a streambank channels it?s flow. He ran, pushing his way without regard through thorn-bushes and briar-patches. ... In the clearing, it pounced. Too easy. [/size]
Mitch Posted January 2, 2005 Posted January 2, 2005 [b]Little Bill[/b][T] Little Bill smokes a cig on the couch. She rips it from his hand. Sucks in. "Gimme my cancer stick back," he says. "I paid good money for that so I can get cancer." She grabs a garbage near her and hits off the ashes. Little Bill lights another. "Everyone is so desperate to die," I say, but no one seems to hear.
future girl Posted January 2, 2005 Posted January 2, 2005 [center][b]My Girlfriends Bestfriend[/b][/center] ...tried to kiss me. I've never been in a situation like this before, but it's scary. I only like one, the one I'm with and one would think it's as simple as saying back off... but it's not really... I swallow what feels like my baseball, wring my hands and I tell her what went down.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now