OtakuBoards

55 Fiction [PG]

Sara

[color=darkslategray][size=1][b]"Why won't you love me?"[/b] she asked me.

We stood, hand-in-hand. We looked over the ocean's sparkling surface. The sun melted beneath the horizon. Gold and crimson spilled over into the gentle waves.

[b]"I don't know how,"[/b] I said.

My hand gripped tighter; honestly, I was scared.

[b]"So am I.."[/b] she squeezed back.[/color][/size]

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[B] Sanity's Bane...[/B]

[QUOTE][COLOR=DarkOrange]?54 problems. One lesson. Not hard, is it??

?It is too hard. I hate math!?

?Nobody cares, Sarah.?

?I could fail??

?No, you can?t. Look at the receipt. Look at what this class costs.? I looked. Books. Class. All of it, added up.

My conscience was right. I couldn?t fail.

I picked up my pencil. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[b]death in 55 words [PG13-V][/b]

They stared each other down, breathing heavily. He had her gun and she had his blades. He aimed at her head and fired. She knew she could do something. He had seen him do it. She flung the blade upward and ricochet the bullet into his throat. A tear rolled down her cheek. He died.

[size=1][b]Trackback Melee[/b]

He strode into the restaurant, and you could almost imagine time freezing, to capture that moment of perfection. He was a man who walked with force and authority, a man to turn heads, a man who was going places.

Yes, bold as brass, he strode into the restaurant that fateful night. And shot my wife.
[/size]

[color=darkslategray][size=1]She pranced into my bedroom. Her red high heels clicked over the hardwood. Her hips curved dangerously under that red dress. Chocolate brown hair tumbled down her exposed back, edging my eyes to gaze over her backside. Good God, those thighs and legs in those fishnets. Killer.

"Put on the red light, Roxanne."[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1][CENTER][B]Truthfully Honest[/B][/CENTER]

"Come on kid, put down the gun."

"Stay back."

[i]Joe's was usually just your average grocery store... not today. Sweat trickled down the kid's forehead, he really didn't want to be here[/i]

"Kid, I [B]know[/B] you don't want to do this."

"It's the only way they'll let me join"

"Gangs are no good to anyone.."[/SIZE]

Strawberry Sex

He'd been moping around the house for days when his friend came around and asked:

'Dude, are you okay?'

'I'm... I'm fine.'

'Seriously, you look like shit, are you sure?'

'I'm positive.' His friend looked at him steadily.

'I don't believe that. What happened?'

He looked at his friend and sniffed.

'My strawberry patch died.'

[b]A Bit Disturbed[/b]

Never had I thought the world would come to this. All the good have died and the armies of darkness rule. Its all my fault. After assasinating Bill Gates and paying off the government, you'd think Id be done. But I tricked the people into trusting me and took over. Oh well, it was fun. :devil:

Jon ignored his conscience, warning of peril, and entered the dimly-lit corridor.

He felt a sense of anxiety, his pulse quickened.
He thought of the horrors that awaited him, and what horrors they were!
Finally, convincing himself it couldn't be [i]that bad[/i], He gathered his courage, in preparation, and entered the room.

Back to school.

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]I look straight upwards, whirring white fins spinning above.

?So ? the rig runs on wind? Renewable??

?Yeah, that and solar. It?d take half the stuff we drill to power the tracks from here to port.?

The rig crawls onward, gargantuan caterpillar treads stirring up seabed silt.

?Don?t you think that?s a bit ? ironic??[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[left][b] [font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=darkslategray][quote][/color][/size][/font][/b][/left]
[center][b][font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=darkslategray]Another Spammer Bites the Dust[/color][/size][/font][/b] [/center]
[left][font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=darkslategray]The n00b sprouts up, spamming the area, as if taggin a wall. "w00t... 1m 1337!!!1!!11!"[/color][/size][/font] [left][font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=darkslategray]A concerned bystanderd reports the crime.[/color][/size][/font] [/left]
[left][font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=darkslategray]A siren rings, and soon, the Rod seems to fall, and the n00b goes POOF![/color][/size][/font] [/left]
[left][font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=darkslategray]The message that was tagged, is now marked over, "OBer's AGAINST n00bs!!!!"[/color][/size][/font] [/left]
[left][font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=darkslategray]His carcus stands as warning, DON'T SPAM.[/color][/size][/font][/left]
[/left]

[font=Century Gothic][size=1][color=darkslategray][/quote][/color][/size][/font]

Will the real n00b Hunter please stand up?

Alan looked at the sign 'OBers Against n00bs' with disgust. Blood was everywhere, they'd made no effort to clean up and it was obvious that they were just another violent vigilante group.

With a sigh he followed the trail of n00b destruction, hoping to find the vigilantes, muttering two words as he went.

'Fucking amatuers.'

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkOrchid]The girl sits quietly, entranced, comfortable. But she stiffens -

[I]What was that?[/I] Another creak?but the house returns to silence. She still waits a few moments for caution, and then relaxes.

It?s another night watching movies whilst her parents sleep. The blessings of living in the basement, right next to the computer room.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]He settles the halo across her brow, metal circlet clicking quietly against the metal contacts at her temples. He secures her wrists to the armrests. Seals her in.

She closes her eyes. Long-disused synapses fire. Her own limbs are paralysed, useless, but those of the machine respond, exultant. The robot is her [I]real[/I] body.

[CENTER]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/CENTER]

I decided there wasn't nearly enough mecha in this thread :D [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[b]Darned Aliens [T-S][/b]

"have you ever heard of banal probing?"

"don't you mean anal"

"no banal. Banal means bland, boring, unorigional."

"banal probing..." *laughs*

"yep, those darned aliens are never gunna seize"

"seize?"

"yeah, it means to stop, or halt."

"stop showing off mister human dictionary"

"but I have to tell the aliens to seize banally probing people"

[center][b]?Custard: Part V?[/b][/center]

[quote]He was thoroughly annoyed at the wanton trail of death and destruction.

?Fuck?I expect this from Sonic Blaster?hey!?

The amateurs turn around, ?What??

?You don?t even fuckin clean up afterwards.?

?But you didn?t when you terminated Siren!?

?Okay, come with me.?

The custard was pooling back together.

?See? I don?t have to worry about it.?[/quote]

[size=1][b]Long Green Miles[/b]

The man shivered, as he was hauled towards the chair, his lean frame shaking pathetically with the cold. Water still beaded his hair, and ran in rivulets across the harsh ridges of his spine. His fingers and toes were mottled blue with cold, and his teeth rattled inside his head like dice in Death?s fist.

[b]Final Warmth, Compassionate Chair[/b]

Harsh, foreign hands pushed him back into the confining prison of the wooden chair?s frame, his hunched back resisting the force. Strong fingers dug into his wrists, holding them against the splintery arms of the chair. Iron manacles folded over them, and as the helmet descended, the man could only think of one thing. Warmth.

-----

I'd appreciate any comments on this piece.
[/size]

[b]Retard[/b]

Micheal Zachariah Gooding. Stupid by day, ignorant by night. 30% hyper. 30% candy. 20% dumb. 10% immiture. 10% annoying. 100% killable. An yet, he is mt brothers best friend. He did find Fire Emblem for me, though. I guess he'll have to die later.
"wait, waddya mean you broke my Rurouni Kenshin DVD?!? d@/\/\ /\/ you!

"They never should have created you, Cain."

"Perfection can't be created by humans, Adam, it is merely awakened to serve its purpose."

"And what purpose is it that you serve?"

"You and humanity exist in contradiction to nature. I have to restore the order that humanity has disordered."

"By ending it?"

"More or less, Adam."

----------------------------------------
It's hard to turn a short novel into 55 words.

NOTE: I just found out banal does not rhyme with anal, but instead it rhymes with canal.

[b] l337 b4574rd5[/b]

A group of mercanaries runs down the road in France, guns blazing screaming, "f34r 7-3 l337/\/355!" An enemie mercenary looks over a balcony at the crazy l337s blasting through his men. He opened a large case and pulled out a 5' long bazooka and loaded it up. He blew them to pieces. "l337 b4574rd5."

[b]Deliquescion[/b][PG]

Death had been working out. Muscles bulging, head cocked, he gave Life glance. Life, puny, pacified, shivered cold fear. "You've nothing to fear but fear itself," Death voiced. Death snuck over, grabbed Life. " I feel your fear," he said. Life whimpered. Things began to rot about Death. Soon enough, that would be Life. Life cried.

[size=1][b]The Gods Forsake You[/b]

It was possibly one of the oddest?spaces ever seen. On one side, you felt the warmth of the sunshine, the faintest whiff of sweet perfume. On the other side was the ghastly chill of night in the desert, and the soft rustling of things unseen. Life and Death were having another argument. Madness raged below.

----
[quote name='ThatOneOddDude']NOTE: I just found out banal does not rhyme with anal, but instead it rhymes with canal.[/quote]
Only if you pronounce it wrong, lol.

Anal= Ae nal
Banal= Ban arl
Canal= Can al

None of them rhyme.[/size]

"it's beautiful." I said as he gave it to me.

The petals were the deepest red I'd ever seen. The color burned before my eyes, as passionately as my love burned for him. The crimson bled out from the rose. I see my lover's feet walking towards the door, and my last thought,

"Roses don't bleed."

NOTE: comment on [b]final warmth, compassionate chair[/b]: That story actually made me laugh, but then I wondered why I laughed. God, I must be psycho.

[size=4][b]GET PSYCHO[/b][/size]

I wanna [b]get psycho[/b], go a little crazy, live on the edge. No, [b]over[/b] the edge. I wanna go [b]wild[/b]. I wanna do things that no one thought they could do. Things that no one else would [b]think[/b] of doing. Majic that Houdi couldn't perform. I want to make all the worlds mayonnaise factories [b]dissapear[/b].