OtakuBoards

55 Fiction [PG]

Sara

[size=1][b]New Life Breathed Into Me[/b]

It feels like death. I?m ice where I lay. Am I on display, is this a cathedral? I see her walk down that isle in that snow white gown her hair tumbling down to her hips. Her face is stoic as she bends at the weist and kisses me lightly. New life breaths into me.[/size]

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=darkslategray]"This guy's totally a piece of shit," said my sister to our friend. An hour passed, then another. The two gossiped over a variety of topics. Somehow, and quite expectedly, the topic of bashing on my mother was discussed.

"What do you think, kid?"

"I think tha-"

"Oh, I just remembered.."[/color]

[Color=DarkBlue][Size=1]Every day I put on a new face. Whether I be happy, sad, or just content, every day I put on another face. I have to hide what I really feel, for is they knew. I fear they would accept me for what I was, and allow me to continue living without my facade, without masks.[/size][/color]

[SIZE=1][CENTER][b]Apocalypse Soup [PG-13][/b][/CENTER]

"I'm sick and tired of your bullshit Tommy !!"

"I tell you I love you and it's bullshit ?! What the fuck is wrong with you ?!"

[I]They had arguments like this all the time, my parents, two people who shouldn't have married. The kitchen was a battlefield, I was a civilian wounded in the crossfire...[/I][/SIZE]

Voices of a heart that was never alone.

It has always been that way. I kiss a guy, thinking he's the one... loving him perfectly and undoubtedly. Then I meet another, break my promise of forever. My heart is numb to their hurting. It's a cycle.

Then you came... and I felt confused, unsure... scared.

Will you be like them? A wounded past.

Always.

The night is quiet, and it's only us, alone but happy. The endless sky stretches out before us, a twinkling canvas, as infinte as our love, as beautiful as every word you softly speak...

I smile, and lean over close to you, placing subtle kisses on your throat. This love, our love is eternal.

[color=darkslateblue]The lights have gone out, the room flooded with blackness. Her breath rose and fell with her venturing thoughts. Voices echoed in her head, taunting her to follow. Hands grasp at anything. Her voice crackled a whimper, peaking with fear.

"Don't fret, precious..I'm here."[/color]

She always wondered if he cares for her the same way as she cares for him.

Oh, of course they are great friends. The problem is, she?s attracted to him in every single way imaginable, in a crazy hopeless sort of way she can?t control nor explain, couldn?t if she had to.

And goodness knows she?s tried.

[I][B]My Everything, My Nothing.[/B][/I]

[SIZE=1]A book. That's all it is, a dirty old book. But to me, it's much more than that - more than you could possibly imagine. This is my life. Everything I've ever said or done, given or taken; it's all there.

And when in flames, it reveals the most important fact of all.

I hate it.[/SIZE]

Not been in here for a good long while. Heres one from the top of my head.

[quote][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1][b]This Place[/b]

Why do they all look at me like this? Am I some sort of freak to them, some foreign object in there clique, yeah that?s it, they hate me for being new. I hate this place, the walls seem to collapse in me, it?s horrible. But this new school looks nice outside, look inside.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/quote]

[b]rose's thorn[/b][M]

i would kiss you with passionate eyeings whenever walking by me you came. undressing you with my eyes i would visualize & sensualize. i would touch when no touch. you were fragmented into my mind & forever busting around inside me. i dwell in lusty shadows. i write this to you. let us bleed.

[center][font=Palatino Linotype][color=red]?Always Look Both Ways Before Crossing?[/color][/font][/center]
[font=Palatino Linotype][/font]
[font=Palatino Linotype][quote]It was an ambush. We had run headfirst into it. Rounds whizzed by our heads. I dropped back behind the wall. My team didn?t. Bodies flew past the door. Silence, then footsteps in my direction. I held my breath. The last terrorist ran by. The headshot was easy; after all, he didn?t look both ways.[/quote][/font]

[b]If Time Does Tell Redux[/b][PG]

Cells grew. A certain cell had the fortunate circumstance to do so uncontrollably. Its ilk had the same mutation, until inside his body was a tumor. By the time he realized this, it was nearly too late. "It's already metastasized," the doctors said. "But there's hope." [i]Hope[/i]. . .that thing of dreams . . .

[size=1][color=DarkGreen]Strains of Ryan Adams? ?Wonderwall? from the hi-fi. Beautiful. Ethereal.[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=DarkGreen]Start up the laptop. Stupid Homestar bootup noise. Brush the touchpad, cursor over Firefox ?[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=DarkGreen]Pointer veers towards Notepad. Pull it back; jumps back there by itself. Double click out of curiosity. Type: [i]is someone there?[/i][/color][/size]

[size=1][color=DarkGreen]Two carriage returns. No touch from me.[/color][/size]

[i][size=1][color=DarkGreen]Yes.[/color][/size][/i]

[SIZE=1][CENTER][B]Day of Hell [M][/B][/CENTER]

His head ducked close to the wall of the trench,
dirt and stones blown clear by artillery.
The screams of dying men filled him with fear,
blood and morphine mixed into a cocktail of death.
Another shell struck, he gripped his helmet and tears flowed down his eyes,
this place was Hell, everyone knew it. .[/SIZE]

[b]Flattened[/b][E]

The gun smoked, the world was shot. The ball deflated. Lopsided it careened into a black hole. It was sucked in. Crashing out, it emerged. Banging against another world in another dimension, it floated freely in space. The other world blew to who knows where. Our flattened world stood in naked black space.

[color=darkslateblue]He lay his head in my lap; his heated cheek against my bared thighs. Sweat and blood trickled onto my flesh, sending shivers up my body. Try as I might, my hands would not stop shaking. I couldn't hold him. My strength wilted under the ghastly sight of him.

"Please stay," I cried; he smiled.[/color]

[b]She Tells[/b][PG]

She tells her children, "Don't have sex before marriage."

She has sex with a burlesque man most nights. They aren't married.

She tells them, "Keep your rooms clean."

Her room is a chaos of bras, panties, shirts, pants.

She tells them, "Don't swear."

When not around her children, she uses profane language.

Such sweet hypocrisies.

[left][color=darkgreen][font=trebuchet MS][center][size=4]The Book Signing[/size][/center]

?How would you describe the novel?? She asked.

?It?s about slavery,? the author replied, ?We?re all slaves to the system somehow.?

?Never mind,? she returned the book to its shelf, ?I hate books about slavery.?

?You wanted my autograph and you haven?t even read the novel??

Silence rang throughout the book signing.

??has anyone??[/font][/color][/left]

[color=darkslategray]"Do you think-" she asked.

"Absolutely," replied her friend. The two sit in silence. She fumbled with her hamburger as her mind darted from one contradicting thought to another. Her friend glanced up and met her daze-like stare.

"What's up?"

"If only he'd say so.."[/color]

[b]Pure as Ever[/b][M]

Homosexuals, America's oppressed, stood outside the White House. Signs yelled: "BUSH GET HIS HEAD OUT OF THE BUSH!" "MARRIAGE ISN'T SACRED!" "WE'RE PEOPLE TOO!" "WE DESERVE OUR RIGHTS!"

Suddenly vans arrived. Doors shut. Metal clicked. Shouting. Trying to scatter, too late. The guns rang. Blood. Red. Bold.

The White House stood pure as ever.

[color=darkslategray]He crept downward, hanging desperately from a strand. Quietly, stealthy, he maneuvered towards her. She unexpectedly turns around, staring at him in horror. She reaches behind her and quickly beats him with a rag. His legs curl up, trying to shield himself.

"Die, Mr. Spider!"

And down the sink's drain he goes.[/color]

[b]The Giant[/b][E]

The towering skyscraper of a thing waddled his way into the lake. Sat down, bathed. His pet bear, held in his oafish hand, slept cozily. He lets out sounds of pleasure. The water feels good. He lies back, gazes into the grayishly blue sky. His eyes shut, sleep comes.

That was when the poachers came.

[left][color=darkgreen][font=trebuchet MS][center][size=4]Up The Beanstalk[/size][/center]

??But don?t they leaves bones all over their lawn??

?You?d rather goats ran around the neighborhood? Really Doloris, the Trolls ain?t bad. They keep to themselves? wanna danish??

Henrietta grabbed the plate, noticing that little Jack escaped from her husband?s cage.

[center][i][size=3][b]SMACK![/b][/size][/i][/center]

?One thing I will say, though, this place has a terrible rodent problem.?[/font][/color][/left]

[color=darkslategray]The skateboards screamed to a halt. The streets were dark and empty except for parallel-parked vehicles.

"I told you that was a bad idea," he slapped at his friend.

"You wanted to do it, too," the friends argued. Unfortunately for them, blue and red lights danced on the horizon.

"I hate you."[/color]