Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
if there was something you wanted to own that no one else could....what would it be?

it could be mythological or not...your choice!

i'd have a blackhole...yeah i know [b] he [/b] said that but no one else knows that!!:D :laugh:

so what would you choose...?:demon:
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i]
[B]Pheonix [/B][/QUOTE]
wahhhh. i like the legendrary bird of myth as well, but i'd rather be its friend....
Posted
[color=crimson]I'd like to own my own private island paradise... all mine... Alone.... Just a place to be left alone... and enjoy my solitude... no city noises... no problems... no pain around me... just me and my island paradise...[/color]
Posted
eh.. i'd like to own myself a nice house.. up on a mountain perferibly.. and a huge chain of apt. complexes.. or maybe a hotel chain..



:)

but for this question.. i'd say.. i wish i'd be able to make wishes.. .. and they would come true.. except not in evil ways.. o_O the monkeys paw scared me..
Posted
I would own Air (the stuff you breath) and charge people to use it. . LOL

Seriously, I have no idea. Don't want to say a woman, because no one deserves to be punished that bad.

Don't want to say cash, because . . well. . what is the point?

Don't want to say half the stuff that comes to mind, simply for the fact that I would be too stupid to even bother to use it for what it is really supposed to be used for. .

Soooo. . I would own. . my very own post (woohoo. . I did it. . P.S. Do not delete my post!! It's mine!!)
Posted
i'm a mod.. ^_^ *deletes* .. urk.. damn.. wrong forum.. ;) .. i'll get you.. you hear! i'll get you whipper-snapper! *shakes an old person cane* .. lol j/p .. i guess i wouldn't mind being able to have my girlfriends love.. forever and ever.. .. :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B].. i guess i wouldn't mind being able to have my girlfriends love.. forever and ever.. .. :) [/B][/QUOTE]
You can have that in the future.
Posted
I'd like to own Kenshin's katana. That would be a real prize.

And Transtic, you should really see a counselor about that kind of obsession...just playing don't hurt me!*runs really fast*

-Justin
Posted
Hmm..............what do I want???
Ah yes, become a god of OB (j/k)
But really..................
A good life.
Hey, I got a g/f, a roof over my head, a family to feed you and better yet a new car :D :D :D :D

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I'd own Gackt ofcourse :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]If you can own [i]him[/i], then I can own Ewan McGregor...with a little Lenny Kravitz on the side :p

But anyway, one thing I'd like to own *ponders*...Jedi abilities, yes! That is what I would have :smirk: [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I'd own Gackt ofcourse :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo][size=1]Heh, I saw that one coming. :)

Hm, I'd own Shigeru Miyamoto.

I'd get him to sign everything that I own...'cuz I bet that nobody else has had anything signed by God.

Shigeru Miyamoto = God

Shigeru Miyamoto is my God, Nintendo is my religion. lol[/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=indigo][size=1]Heh, I saw that one coming. :)

Hm, I'd own Shigeru Miyamoto.

I'd get him to sign everything that I own...'cuz I bet that nobody else has had anything signed by God.

Shigeru Miyamoto = God

Shigeru Miyamoto is my God, Nintendo is my religion. lol[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Nice one James. . didn't even think that. . LOL, and I was sitting here playing my Nintendo GAMECUBE too =) ROFL. . the things you think about AFTER you say something completely different ^_^
Posted
i would own a dragon. a dragon that would do whatever i commanded....:devil:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]I'd like to own Kenshin's katana. That would be a real prize.

And Transtic, you should really see a counselor about that kind of obsession...just playing don't hurt me!*runs really fast*

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

::runs after you with broken hockey sticks swinging them wildly::

Yes BG, hehe... if I can get a side dish it would be Kyo...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I'd own Gackt ofcourse :) [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL transtic, whenever you change your avatar, it's all you can talk about for days.

it'd be nice to have the dragonballs. wishes every year. that would be real nice, you could get anything w/ that.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]i would own a dragon. a dragon that would do whatever i commanded....:devil: [/B][/QUOTE]
I hope you're referring to me. :D :D
And no coolkam, I don't got kids. I'm only 16 for crying out loud.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
I cold say somehing really funny or witty, but to be honest Id just want to be alone.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...