Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Methinks it would be cool to own TN... I'd make him do all my biddings... and promise to let him see Gackt if he did them...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]Methinks it would be cool to own TN... I'd make him do all my biddings... and promise to let him see Gackt if he did them...[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lmao! Ya that would be pretty cool.. heh, but you didn't hear it from me! :D I don't want TN on my case:nervous: lol[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]

Heheh, that's a weird goal, and a weird thing you'd want to own, nerly the same as mine! ^^

I want to own a penguine too! Except not a normal one. I'd like to own a penguin that wears skate shoes, owned a skate board, and had big killer fangs........1 [/B][/QUOTE]

awesome. i wouldn't mind having a penguin that can live in any tempature... but i'm not too hot about a penguin with fangs...:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]Methinks it would be cool to own TN... I'd make him do all my biddings... and promise to let him see Gackt if he did them... [/B][/QUOTE]

0-0;;; thats a new one....

but grr to you... own me! Thats..... thats.... propostorous! I'd be careful when choosing who you'd own... esspecially if it's me BWAHA! :p ::packs random vehilcles in briefcase::
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]Hmm... I think Duo lovers might like this picture... :naughty: [/B][/QUOTE]
OK
That's just scary. I'm sorry, but that image is burned in my head.
*shudders in cold fear*
Posted
lol all you guys "owning" is funny....if it was a person i would own....just about any anime char....

Seriously though....I want to own a space ship...a space ship that could cgo light spped...I always have wanted to go in space and head out for the stars and seeing other planets...and having someone's love would also be nice...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]you [I]guys![/I] hello! the [I]dragonballs??[/I] why settle for just one thing when you could have anything & anyone you wanted?? [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't want anything...or anything that would give me anything....it would be nice but.... "Power corupts, Absolute Power Corupts Absolutly"...So I will take what I want most....a Space Ship and Someone's Love..whatelse do you need?
Posted
well I am somewhat insane....and i scare people...and i don't exsist but besides that....i am not corupt...ok maybe a little....but i would only want thos to two things and i would be set for life...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Undying Angel [/i]
[B]I would probobly have the power to control time... Which is what I've always wanted. [/B][/QUOTE]
Egads...Pink text in siggy, young blue-haired female avatar, *pokes Undying Angel* BabyGirl, you never told me you had a little sister...

-Justin
Posted
You got Wayyyyyyyyyyy too mauch free time on your hands Justin..
Posted
Since I already have what no one else can (my girlfriend's love), then I pick the legendary Murasame. Or an X-Wing or lightsaber. Or a Super Star Destroyer. Or the Force. Or Kaneda's bike from Akira

Goddess, I'm rather wishfull.....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]
Egads...Pink text in siggy, young blue-haired female avatar, *pokes Undying Angel* BabyGirl, you never told me you had a little sister...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Gah...a little sister...just what I always wanted -_-

Edit: stormbringer...! A Star Wars fan! *runs around the room* wheee![/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Hehe, the abiblity to cheat death as long as I see fit :naughty: That's be pretty nice to have, though, then again, it could have some bad outcomes as well :devil:[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...