Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?  

10 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

    • Yes
      12
    • No
      25


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[SIZE=1]Eh, I used to have a girlfriend, then we borke up becasue we weren't doing anything at all (and she wasn't the nicest person, lol). I'm not really looking for one right now, just kinda sitting back and seeing who comes looking for me.[/SIZE]
Posted
Ummm, isn't this sorta like spam? Cause, well, it looks like it, but, to get on topic, nope, dun have a g/f.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]well. i technically have a wife :) .. and i love her very much.. but irl we are only b/f g/f [/B][/QUOTE]
You're married?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i]
[B]Cam, if I knew you're married, then I wouldn't gave you a hug. Your wife can hug you. [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, I don't think he would complain....
Posted
[SIZE=1]I know how you feel Babygirl...:bawl: :mad: (mad plus crying equals shyguy when he gets upset about not having a girlfriend) [/SIZE]
Posted
Dude, u are like, DA PLAYER on these boards then. Hittin on Lotus, ur g/f, and another chick online, and god knows how many! Of course, i'm hittin on like, 20 or so women online as well, hehe, well, ok, maybe two or three.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]Dude, u are like, DA PLAYER on these boards then. Hittin on Lotus, ur g/f, and another chick online, and god knows how many! Of course, i'm hittin on like, 20 or so women online as well, hehe, well, ok, maybe two or three. [/B][/QUOTE]

i have one girlfriend, shes also my wife (sorry if you thought i had a g/f and a wife.. as if they where different people)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]

i have one girlfriend, shes also my wife (sorry if you thought i had a g/f and a wife.. as if they where different people) [/B][/QUOTE]

But the fact still remains, ur hitting on Lotus!
Posted
I don't have a boyfriend. I've had the most horrendous situations with guys lately. Everything that could go wrong has. But I am talking to someone who's making me feel better about everything. He's a really nice person.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]i prefer the term flirting.. o_O;; and besides.. all i really want are hugs ^_^ *hugs akito* [/B][/QUOTE]

*Takes out a katana and slices kam's arm's off* No touching! Only women touch, not guys!
Posted
Akito, let me straigthen this for you.
Cam is not hitting on me.
We just enjoy talking to each other.
Cam, we are not flirting, we're just talking
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...