Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Milliardo [/i]
[B]It will take me awhile to get to 500. Oh well, that's how it is. Anyway, I know admins and mods don't need to hit 500 to get custom avatars, since they can upload theirs anytime. Unless Adam didn't turn that feature on wherein admins and mods don't have to reach the number of posts set for members. It's easily turned on in the main CP... [/B][/QUOTE]

I prefer to get to 500 posts to get a custom avater, I prefer the challenge. And I'm not sure about us getting custom avaters earlier anyway, I guess I'll go check...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
500 eh well thats not to bad...i suppose ill be there in a week or so...i geuss that means i should start working on one then.i love it spaceports member forum allowed me to upload one as soon as i joined so i took good ol shinji with me.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desert Shadow [/i]
[B][b]Ah, *sob* I lost all my posts.. AAAAAAAAAAA!!! I'll have to get 'em back. Gotta post. POST POST POST!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! ( i know i'm gonna be dreaming about hitting the "post" button all night )[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]Starts crying with Desert Shadow[/COLOR]

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I lost all mine too! I had summit like 1600 WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Posted
umm he can only delete posts in his forum... and if he takes it for no reason people will report him...,. but not me because hes a funny mod... ands cool...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]There better be no size limit.. My avatar is too big!! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue]And yet you complained on the v2.0 boards that you didn't like the different sizes?

*sigh* The things I have to put up with. :)[/color]
Posted
oh man, 500 for a custom avatar? that just doesn't sound right, and I should have been celebrating my 3000th post by now, but thanks to a few grade A morons that is not the case....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]oh man, 500 for a custom avatar? that just doesn't sound right, and I should have been celebrating my 3000th post by now, but thanks to a few grade A morons that is not the case.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I would have been there as well, had the boards stayed up....
Guest firemac
Posted
oh darn it, I just now figured out, that I have to reach a higher rank to get a 64 x 64 custom avatar, ugh, now I have to wait some more, oh well
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by iggy [/i]
[B]500 should be easy firemac is like almost there [/B][/QUOTE]

thats the point, 500 IS easy, it should be 1000 like before....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

thats the point, 500 IS easy, it should be 1000 like before.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree...for what it's worth...(Not much, I know...)
Guest firemac
Posted
I can't wait to get a 64 x 64 access, custom avatar
Posted
I remember I had 1500+ posts, but I don't remember the exact number. And I'm pretty sure I posted this in this thread earlier, but I can't seem to find my post anywhere. :confused:
Ah well, I'm going to go ponder what my custom avie should look like...:D
Posted
It wont be to long before I have my tyco avatar.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pastbyer [/i]
[B]

Isn't that a bit too big? [/B][/QUOTE]

That's what I thought. But maybe you just have to get alot of posts to get a custom avater that size...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...