iggy Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 list you're 5 favorite anime shows. Mine are 1. Digimon(ofcourse) 2. Medabots 3. Pokemon 4. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5.Dragonball shows
~Mystical Pan~ Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 These are my fav animes so far: (some of them..I haven't seen all of it..but what I have seen it great!) 1. Evangelion 2. Kenshin (haven't much of it..my friend hasn't given me the other eps. :() 3. Trigun (the same as Kenshin..haven't seen all of it..) 4. Gundam Wing 5. DB/DBZ/DBGT There are others I consider my favs too: Princess Mononoke<--SP? Macross Plus Robotech Ranma1/2 Tenchi and others...I can seem to remember..lol
Soccer 4 Life Posted November 22, 2001 Posted November 22, 2001 My Favorite Anime Shows: 1. Neon Genisis Eva. 2. Gundam Wing 3. DBZ and GT 4. Kenshin 5. Fushigi Yuugi ............................................................ many others........... :naughty: :demon: Peace!!:mrt: :smirk:
9mm Avenger Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 Umm...5 faves? Okay 1. Gundam Wing 2. Dragonball Z/GT 3.Medabots 4.Digimon(sadly enough) 5.none
Pressure Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 1)DBZ!!! (gohan-kun!) 2)Digimon!!! (takeru-kun!) 3)Sailor Moon 4)Mamano Hunter Yohko 5)Tenchi Muyo/Universe
Heero_Yuy Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 :laugh: :laugh: my top five would be 1. gundam wing 2 digimon 3 all tenchi series 4 yu-gi-oh 5 escaflowne
Sephiroth Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 1. sazan eyes 2. evangelion 3. dominion tank police 4. choukousenki kikaioh 5. mobile fighter g gundam/gunsmith cats and thats that....
Shy Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 [SIZE=1]In no particular order 1) Sailor Moon (The Japanese Stuff) 2) Record of Loduss Wars 3) Kiki's Delievery Service 4) Ranma 1/2 5) and umm.... Digimon I suppose.[/SIZE]
Posthumous Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 1.Gundam Wing 2.Dragon Ball 3.EVA 4.Yu-Gi-Oh! and Zoids 5.Kenshin
Ryan Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [b][color=darkred] 5 favs okay! 1. Dragonball/Z/GT 2.Digimon 3.Medabots 4.Pokemon 5.Tie between Tenchi and Sailor Moon[/b][/color]
kizu Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 in no order 1- Zoids (i think it was an anime, look at bit clouds hair) 2- Dragonball z/gt 3-Yu-Gi-Oh 4-Metabots (metabee is funny) 5- 8th MS Team (not sure what to put, and i like that one)
No-Name Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 [b]1. Cowboy Bebop 2. Sakura Wars 3. 08th MS Team 4. Trigun (havent seen much tho) 5. DBZ[/b]
Sailor Meike Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 My list is 1. Rurouni Kenshin(JUST THE BEST) 2. Gundam Wing 3. Digimon 4. Angel Sanctuary 5. Dragonball/Z/GT I think that was really tough. I know SOOOOO much animes/manga's. Really tough. But i did it ^-^
Dragonballzman Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 1. DBZ (Well, DUH! :rolleyes: ) 2. Digimon (Series 3 is my fave so far) 3. Tenchi Muyo/Universe/In Tokyo (My fave is Muyo) 4. Flint The Time Detective (I wonder if anyone acually knows what that is??? :rolleyes: ) 5. Pokèmon
Transtic Nerve Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 1) Rurouni Kenshin 2) Neon Genesis Evangelion 3) Tenkuu no Escaflowne 4) Trigun 5) DragonBall I don't really have favorites... but Kenshin is deffinantly the best anime I've seen.... the others are in no particular order
LegendaryLeader Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 1.[b]DIGIMON[/b] 2.Transformers 3.Escaflowna (sp) 4.Medabots(if I ever watch another show) 5.???????????????????????
XxmagentaxX Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 this needs updating.... 1) Fushigi Yugi 2)Saber Marrionette J 3)Evangelion 4)Gravitation 5)Outlaw Star
Queen Asuka Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 1. Evangelion 2. Fushigi Yugi 3. Ranma 1/2 4. Trigun 5. Nadesico
SephirothNIN Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 1. Dragonball Z 2. Dragonball GT 3. Dragonball 4. Kenshin (only saw 11 eps but I love it) 5. Trigun (only saw 5 eps but it's also cool) *btw this list would be different if I considered X-men or Ninja turtles anime, heh kenshin's cool and all but, xmen!
Def_Kun Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 Rurouni Kenshin Martian Successor Nadesico GoldenBoy Slayers and.... Evangelion
Guest Shift Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 [size=1][color=crimson]1. Dragonball Z 2. Dragonball Gt 3. Kenshin 4. Dragon Ball 5. Trigun Yup, yup, yup that's it...[/size][/color]
amibasuki Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 in no order (both anime and manga): Marmalade Boy Cowboy Bebop Fushigi Yuugi Trigun Evangelion
CrimsonDragon Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 In no particular order, my favorites are 1. Outlaw Star 2. Gundam Zeta 3. Dragonball Z 4. Kenshin 5. Coyboy Bebop :stupid:
wrist cutter Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 1. GTO 2. Marmalade Boy 3. rurouni kenshin 4. Ranma 1/2 5. tenchi muyou! (I've only seen the OVAs though)
Sephiroth Posted June 22, 2002 Posted June 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raven131 [/i] [B](In no particular Order) Tenchi Muyo Sorcerer Hunters Ah! My Godess Outlaw Star Saint Tail *^_^ Kawii* [/B][/QUOTE] please do not reply to old topics, especially one's from november! favourite topics are also not allowed, and thus, this thread will be closed.... Topic Closed
Recommended Posts