Anti Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 Treme:.....*sigh*..... *Treme gets up and walks away from the houses. He stops at the watering hole* Treme:.....
Sui Generis Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 Bryan: -gets up- i'm ok!! Everyone: -sweatdrop- Bryan: -sets the pillows, blankets, clothes, spoons, forks, food, and matresses down- -walks to Treme- You ok?
Anti Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 *Treme looks up at Bryan* Treme:....yeah just alot on my mind....
Anti Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 Treme:.....well....We are building a town....lots on my mind about the best way to do that...and we could very well be the last 7 humans on this planet....
Sui Generis Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 Bryan: AH...I see...-looks up at the sky- Well if god sent an Arch Angel down here, there must be some more!
Anti Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 Treme:*nods* I guess your right.....As soon as the town is up and we got enough food we should send out another team...this time a little better equiped....
Sui Generis Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 Bryan: -nods- Hey could you help train me? I wanna be able to go on that next trip!!
Anti Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 Treme:*nods* sure.....how about we train a little later tonight...?...right now you go EAT!!! *Treme looks up at the stars*
Sui Generis Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 Bryan: But I am not hungry...Oh I see...You need some time alone don't you...Very well... -walks back to camp- -goes in his house, and practices his powers lifting his bed-
Anti Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 *Yells over his should to Bryan* Treme:it might be the last time....specially if our village prospers.... *Treme turns back towards the water and goes back to thinking*
Deedlit Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 I'll be a builder. FOOD!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!! :D :tasty: everyone-O NO YOU DON'T!!!!!!!! *locks the kitchen door.* Kool- :bawl: :( MY FOOD!!!!!!! anti-*holding the door shut.* that was close!!! She would've eaten everything in the store house!!
Guest Zero Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 Kevin: I hope we can find some more people. *look up at the star and remember satellites* Kevin: Wonder.
Sui Generis Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 Bryan: Hm...I wonder...-lifts Kool in the air- OH THAT IS SO COOL!!! Kool: Put me down put me down!! Bryan: Heh sorry -sets her down- I wonder if I can do it to myself........-starts to lift himself up- -gets 10 feet then drops- Sheesh that is hard!! -sweats-
Anti Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 *Treme walks back to the fire* Treme:.......If no one objects I will be the leader of this village.....until you find someone better suited...
Sui Generis Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 Bryan: Very Well! Treme will forever be the leader of the founders of Star's Light!
Guest Zero Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 Kevin: And if you guys don't mind I'm going to leave for a few days. Treme: Recon? Kevin: No just a feeling I have. Bryan: You can die out there alone. Kevin: Yes I know. Siren: Why? Kevin: I left me laptop at the base I was at. Kool: Risk your life for a laptop. Kevin: Yes.
Sui Generis Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 Bryan: You know Kevin you are physco!! Kevin: I know... Bryan: -laughs- I will see you off!! -they walk and talk- -Bryan holds up a slab infront of Kevin as long as he can see him-
Anti Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 Treme:.....I wonder what he is going to do with a labtop....we don't have any source of electric power.....anyways.......Thank you for you enthuisasim Bryan...I am honored to be the current leader of Star's Light....tommorow we begin the real work of turning this place into a self sustained village....
DeathKnight Posted November 24, 2001 Author Posted November 24, 2001 [color=crimson]Ken: De do de do... la la la... i am so bored.... [i]Ken hovers over the camp...[/i][/color]
Sui Generis Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 Bryan: Hmm...So Treme you ready to train??
Raquel Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 siren: hmmm... let's see... she glares at the ground and it bursts into flame siren: crap!! she glares at the fire and a small cloud, fat with rain, hovers over it... it's starts pouring rain on the fire... siren: dizzy... o.0...elements... that's good...
Anti Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 *Treme stands up* Treme: yeah i am ready Bryan....
Sui Generis Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 Bryan: -pulls out his sword and charges at Treme-
Anti Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 *pulls out his own sword and swiftly deflects Bryan's blow then knocks him off balance* Treme: learn to keep your balance and to shift it quickly....that can be the deciding factor in a fight
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now