Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother: Vote off #Ate, err, I mean Eight.



Recommended Posts

  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kool_aid13 [/i]
[B]I'm not familliar to this. Are u trying to see who's the best Otaku, or what? [/B][/QUOTE]

No, no. It's who leaves the house next in Otaku Big Brother. It's been running for almost 9 weeks, I'm suprised you haven't seen it...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]This Vote off never makes any sense....[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

You think? Explain yourself.
Posted
A lone outlaw stands over a crowd of 4 people. he stands with his sniper rifle, aiming. He doesn't know who to take out. He searches his heart, and selects a victum. He fires the so silent shot. Someone drops, but it is immpossible to see, because others are rushing to help. But the one is dead. The outlaw walks away.
-------------
A lil story I made up to explain my vote. Random. Ok, laterz!
Posted
*What's going on inside my head*

-

:devil:: VOTE FOR THEM ALL!!!

:angel:: No...That would be mean. I say don't vote at all!

:drunk:: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrggggg.........Vote for...My monkey...

:laugh:: I THINK HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU SHOULD HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

:mrt:: I pity the foo' dat's gonna get voted off 'dis time!

:blackeye:: Don't vote for any of them...They'll give you a black eye if they find out you voted for them...

:bawl:: I CAN'T DO IT!!! NoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo!!!

:smirk:: I say you vote for-

:tasty:: I say eat them all!!!

-

:worried: I dunno who to vote for!!!
Posted
Hmmmm, rico's winning 8 votes...

who to vote for?

Seph: Ppl sre too afraid to vote aginst him

Rico: Now whats wrong with this guy?

Raiha: She never Pm'ed me back :naughty:

Flash: Nuthin' aginst him....

Heck, I'm not voting.... to difficult this time...
Posted
Winning huh? :rolleyes:

What if, to make this interesting...make it that there's no real definite winner...that way, it'll be more fun. The last few ones were just directed at one person, that was it...
Posted
Rico you can always blame that you lost on Warlock or Flash. They can edit the poles. No wonder flash doesn't get many votes.

If he always had 0 he would of been discovered by now so he always puts a few on it...



:babble:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]Rico you can always blame that you lost on Warlock or Flash. They can edit the poles. No wonder flash doesn't get many votes.

If he always had 0 he would of been discovered by now so he always puts a few on it...

:babble: [/B][/QUOTE]

...

That's a total lie, dude. I've [B]never[/B] edited that poll. [B]Ever.[/B] Get your facts straight..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B]They could be......my vote has been cast for a day now...*shrugs* maybe you pissed someone off rico? [/B][/QUOTE]


I wouldn't know...I've never had fights with anyone recently...
Posted
But just because Flash and Sephiroth are not being voted-against now doesn't mean they one of them will win.

Remember how in the first three vote-outs I never got a vote, and then suddenly I was been voted out...
Posted
okay, i now have very sore eyes, because i just read all of the big brother threads that i could find, in order, to try and get some sense out of this for me................

so now i'll vote for the first time............:) :) :D
Posted
[FONT=times new roman]Ohhh, It may be close. Raiha has 6 votes aginst her. [/FONT]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...