Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE=DeathKnight][color=crimson]Indeed.

Well, the fun train is hopefully rolling again in Green's thread.

What fun.[/color][/QUOTE]
[color=green][font=Comic Sans MS]Um... is that going to happen any time soon, guys?[/font][/color]
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[quote name='Soliel][color=green][font=Comic Sans MS]Um... is that going to happen any time soon, guys?[/font'][/color][/quote]

[color=crimson]No, never!

Nah, I just got back from a week and a half long vacation to Dallas. I'm working on a new post unless another member of Green Team wants to do one.

We'll wrap this up soon so I'd really appreciate it if you guys help me out and post just a couple of more times so we can end this well-enough. You've done great thusfar, we just need to work together to wrap this up and [i]beat all the other Team's stories with our massive power[/i].

Word.[/color]
Posted
Is it just me, or is this event like... [I]half[/I] dead? :/ It feels strange that some teams write so often while some others have seemed to forget this even existed.

Takuya, Baron and myself - despite all our nitpicking with each other's suggestions - have almost reached the conclusion of our mission, and we were the last to start. XP I know people have lives and all that, but somehow I sense that at least half of the people who have signed up for this have already lost interest.

But nah, I won't worry my pretty little head with thinking about this much more, I just want to enjoy this as long as it lasts. ;D

Go Gold Team!
Posted
[quote name='DeathKnight][color=crimson]We'll wrap this up soon so I'd really appreciate it if you guys help me out and post just a couple of more times so we can end this well-enough. You've done great thusfar, we just need to work together to wrap this up and [i]beat all the other Team's stories with our massive power[/i'].[/color][/quote]
[color=green][font=Comic Sans MS]Um... Yeah, I would, but I was the last to post in the [b]Green Team[/b]'s thread :animedepr

Any other takers?[/font][/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I know I've said that I'm taking a break from the OB, but that doesn't mean I'll stop participating in the Legionnaires. I'm still really enthusiatic about this, even if it is slowing up...a lot.

As soon as I need to start posting I will be around though, count on that.[/SIZE]
Posted
[font=Trebuchet MS]Don't think of it as [i]slow.

[/i]Think of it as [i]epic.

[/i](I'll post after Deathknight, and hopefully galvanise Green Team into finishing.)
[/font]
Posted
[size=1]Another post has come into existence for the Blue Team. I hope this is ok for everyone, it may manage to jump-start the thread into life again. I didn't know exactly what you were after for the whole theme of the island, Ozy, so I tried to make it as vague as possible. And I guessed that, there being satyrs on the island and all, there would be other mythical creatures roaming around as well, so I stuck a few harpies in.

Hoping this will breathe some life into the game.
[/size]
Posted
[COLOR=Navy]Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry. I know I haven't posted for ages but I'm hoping to post sometime within the week since I'm on term break.

Much apologies to the team for my inactivity.

[SIZE=1]PS: Blayze, Sakura actually knows a lot about mythology and stuff as stated in my first post in the Blue Thread, but no worries ^__^.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkOrange][quote name='Sakura][COLOR=Navy']Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry. I know I haven't posted for ages but I'm hoping to post sometime within the week since I'm on term break.[/COLOR][/quote]

Don't sweat it, no one's posted in ages for our team. ;)

But both Starr and I see places to go with us being split off, and are looking forward to seeing what you and Blayze do. : D[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE=Raiyuu][font=Trebuchet MS]Don't think of it as [i]slow.

[/i]Think of it as [i]epic.[/i]
[/font][/QUOTE]
[color=navy][font=arial]Heh, agreed.

I plan on posting next, unless anyone has any objections? If not, I'll try and have a post up sometime this weekend [if not tonight].[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
Despite some dissagreements, Gold Team got its mission completed faster than any other team. I just got the last post up. It's a long one, but I did have a lot to put in it. Anyways, it's done now, and with it, Gold Team's mission is officially over.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I've seen many of these threads over the time I've been on the boards, and I'm curious. How would someone qualify to be in one of these things? I've thought of many theories to this, but would someone please clarify this for me? I would really appreciate it.

-Matt
Posted
[QUOTE=Venge]I've seen many of these threads over the time I've been on the boards, and I'm curious. How would someone qualify to be in one of these things? I've thought of many theories to this, but would someone please clarify this for me? I would really appreciate it.

-Matt[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]If you're talking about joining RPGs Matt, then the easiest way is to mosey on over to the Adventure Inn and apply into one there that takes your fancy. If you're talking about applying into the Legionnaires, well I can't speak for Josh, but I'm fairly sure he's not taking any new sign ups, so unfortunately you probably won't be able to join. Hope that answered you question, and I look forward to seeing you in the Inn. [/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...