OtakuBoards

The Legionnaires Underground [PG-L]

Shy

[color=navy]Is the fact that both[/color] [b][color=green]Green Team[/color][/b] and [b][color=red]Red Team's[/color][/b] [color=navy]missions deal with people from alternate universes a coincidence or is there more going on here, hm?

[quote name='DeathKnight']Expect a post sometime between now and the pending Apocalyptic destruction of everything in the universe. Or, you know, this weekend I suppose.[/quote]*glances at calendar* Er, well, I just won't say anything.

-DDG[/color]

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=1]Red Team have now reached their last round of posts with a climactic finish and startling revelation to be revealed in the final post, tune in, or you'll miss out.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Baron Samedi][size=1]Two things I'd like to mention to everyone.

1). Shy's post in the Arbiter. It is stunning, and even more importantly, is capable of completely changing the Legionnaires situation. Read it, it's good.[/size][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I agree with the sentiment completely, it's a great read and really does make you question exactly how the Legionnaires are regarded by the general public. Now so long as Red Team can keep our noses clean in London we should be able to restore some dignity to the besmirched unit, and prevent the entire world from being conquered, but good PR really should be the main objective right ?[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Baron Samedi][size=1]2). I'd like to commend Gavin on his most recent post in his mission thread. I just cannot wait for the next post... this is too interesting. A great twist, let's see how it turns out.
[/size][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Thanks Josh, but there's no way in hell I'm taking all the credit for this, I've had a great team behind me all the way, from Raiha introducing us to our ?supposed enemy? in the third post, to Sam?s magic carpets in the post following, and let?s not forget the plain excellent characters of Tech and Era, without which we just wouldn?t have a team. I just took a few ideas introduced and weaved them all together. [/SIZE]

[QUOTE=DDG][color=navy]Is the fact that both[/color] [b][color=green]Green Team[/color][/b] and [b][color=red]Red Team's[/color][/b] [color=navy]missions deal with people from alternate universes a coincidence or is there more going on here, hm?

-DDG[/color][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Well if such is the case, seeing as I haven't actually read any of the new posts from the other teams then it's a complete fluke as I only got the idea for my most recent post in Red Team the day before yesterday, and wrote the entire thing and posted it yesterday. I'll have a look to see just how similar they are, as I genuinely didn't realise anyone else was tampering with the fabric of space time.[/SIZE]

[size=1]Yeah, both Red and Green Teams are dealing with visitors from other dimensions, so it will be [i]very[/i] interesting to see how both of the missions resolve. Worse yet, it looks like they aren't going to have a very happy homecoming when/if they return to the base.

Also, Hero Patrol rocks. Your Mom said she liked it last night, so why aren't you reading it too?

-Shy[/size]

[color=crimson]If you guys want Green Team could imply/explicitly state that the enemies they are fighting from the same organization as Red's. Otherwise, I don't really plan to explain their presence there since [i]I can't come up with any reason that isn't cliche[/i].[/color]

[quote name='DeathKnight][color=crimson]If you guys want Green Team could imply/explicitly state that the enemies they are fighting from the same organization as Red's. Otherwise, I don't really plan to explain their presence there since [i]I can't come up with any reason that isn't cliche[/i'].[/color][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Well as we already discussed over AIM Ken, I'd prefer if the enemies in Red and Green Teams' respective missions were not linked as I've already the ending pretty much planned out as to the reasons why Red Team's antagonists are here. [/SIZE]

[color=green]Oygah! Gomen! Gomen! :animeswea I'm really sorry to the members of [b]Green Team[/b] for my lack of involvement, especially seeing as Aura is playing a key role in this extra-demensional benefactor buisness. January has been a very taxing month for me. Between Christmas, my birthday, Ushicon, and various other tasks, I barely had time to keep up with the postings. Now that I'm caught up, I'm having a bit of writter's block, but I'll try to have something up by tomorrow night at the very latest. Once again, sorry for the late-ness![/color]

• 2 weeks later...
[SIZE=1]My first OtakuBoards post from Tasmania, the first of many I should hope. Anyway my safe travels aside, Red Team have reached the half way point in our second st of post, Circeus and Ezekiel are up nxt with the mission wrap up post to hopefully follow soon after. Kitty and Raiha's posts have been great, really taking in the spirit of the mission brief, though I must admit Saturn's rather gruesome actions at the end of her fight left me with the distinct impression never to mess with her. [/SIZE]

Weeee!!!

Sorry for the delay, I've been wanting to post much earlier, but the ideas just wouldn't fall into place. I'm really proud of how it turned out, though. If I messed anything up, feel absolutely free to smack me down. hard.

[SIZE=1]I rejoice, for my post is complete.

I probably could have done better, but I don't think it was too bad. I'm completely terrible when it comes to writing fight scenes, so you'll excuse me if I didn't really extend the actual physical fighting. Era isn't that sort of gal anyway.

Hope that was okay, Gavin![/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Well now it seems my concern that Red Team would be the last to finish was unfounded, down completely of course to the great members who I managed to snag for the mission. I should hopefully have the final segment of the mission posted in a few days, although given my cousins are using Lotus as opposed to Works it maybe be slightly difficult. Still I'll endeavour to have a compelling read ready before too long. [/SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...
[color=green][font=Comic Sans MS]Heh heh :animeswea

Gomen! Sorry! My apologies to [b]Green Team[/b]. I finally posted, after a month of confussion and planning the ending. The only thing I've really added was the identities of the extra-demensional benefactors. Any questions? PM me.[/font][/color]

[SIZE=1]OK, having finally managed to get out of Hobart and away from my Aunt's crap Windows 98 Lotus software ridden heap of a PC, I should be able to start work on the final post of Red Team's current mission. Given that it's my Uncle's birthday today, it would be rather rude of me to spend the day writing the post so it'll be probably another day or two before I've it finished. [/SIZE]

[size=1]Helloooooo? Blue Team? Is anyone out there?

Where the hell has everyone disappeared to? I would post (as it has been over a month since the last post), but that last post was, unfortunately MINE! And as far as I am aware, the OBs rules on double posting have gone unchanged.

It would be nice to finish this mission this year, guys.
[/size]

To celebrate the new mission of the Gold Team, I'd like to present [B][url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?p=714683&posted=1#post714683]a new contribution to the Art Thread[/url][/B], featuring Melinoë with her two team mates.

Check it out, and don't forget that the Art Thread is open for everybody! ;D

[COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=1][QUOTE=Blayze][size=1]Helloooooo? Blue Team? Is anyone out there?

Where the hell has everyone disappeared to? I would post (as it has been over a month since the last post), but that last post was, unfortunately MINE! And as far as I am aware, the OBs rules on double posting have gone unchanged.

It would be nice to finish this mission this year, guys.
[/size][/QUOTE]

I know it would be nice to finish this year. But, see, I have this thing called [b]work[/b] and it's been trying to suck out my soul lately. It's on my list of things I have (yes, [b]have[/b]) to do when I get home tonight. Sarcasm's not necessary...I've been as frustrated with my lack-of-time as you've been, if not more.

[/snark][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Ozymandius Jones][COLOR=DarkOrange][SIZE=1]

I know it would be nice to finish this year. But, see, I have this thing called [b]work[/b] and it's been trying to suck out my soul lately. It's on my list of things I have (yes, [b]have[/b]) to do when I get home tonight. Sarcasm's not necessary...I've been as frustrated with my lack-of-time as you've been, if not more.

[/snark][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
[color=green][font=Comic Sans MS]I know the feeling. I've only had my new job for a week, and I can already feel it taking its toll. Being an RA is hard :animecry: [/font][/color]

[size=1]Ok, I know work and things happen...God knows my own is piling up at the moment...but it's been what...two months...nearly three...since anyone posted in the Blue Team thread...it just seemed a little odd to me.

Sorry for any offence caused, Blue Team...please don't hurt me...
[/size]

[SIZE=1]There are certain things in life that decent people shouldn't be exposed to, one of them just happens to be an eight year old PC using Lotus, which is unfortunately what I'm posting off of now. My cries for help and salvation aside, I've finally finished the finale post of Red Team's current mission, Assassination Vacation. Those of you who are off to read said post are forewarned, in terms of length she's a biggun.

I actually wrote that post twice in two days, well that's a wee exaggeration, the first post was only about 60% when my Aunt's PC decided it was time to test the limited of my patience and close the program just as I was saving it, erasing one of the finest pieces of literary work I have ever written. Today being beyond vexed at this technological bastard, I used a plain Text Document instead and attempted to reconstruct the post with limited success, and although I'm happy with the end result, I still lament not being able to have finished my inspirational first piece. Anyway, it's down and now I just look forward to seeing the next round of Body Bags start when Green, Gold and Blue Teams cross the finish line. ;)

Just out of curiosity, what's the word count for the post ? It's definitely in the running for longest reply, the only challenger being that [B]Star Wars: Knights of the Galactic Alliance[/B] RPG I did a while back. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkOrange][QUOTE=Blayze][size=1]Ok, I know work and things happen...God knows my own is piling up at the moment...but it's been what...two months...nearly three...since anyone posted in the Blue Team thread...it just seemed a little odd to me.

Sorry for any offence caused, Blue Team...please don't hurt me...
[/size][/QUOTE]

Nah, we'll just feed you to the lions. ;)

Ok, the post is up; and StarrStruck has half of her post completed and has requested me to inform Blue Team of this. I am so sorry it took me two months, but my work tried to kill me by existing.

Moving on, now, I hope...

The island will look something like [URL=http://www.beleza.org/Photos/travel/greece/greece_santorini.jpg]Santorini[/URL], except much much greener.[/COLOR] [/SIZE]