OtakuBoards

The Legionnaires Underground [PG-L]

Shy

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=DarkOrange][quote name='Sakura][COLOR=Navy']Hey, I feel somewhat stupid or something, but where are we supposed to post now for the new mission? Is it still in the existing coloured threads? Just a little confused.[/COLOR][/quote]

According to Shy, posting will be done in the existing threads. I hope to have the first post of the new Blue Team mission up by tomorrow evening.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Well I'd better get a move on with Red Team's next mission, I should have it ready for tomorrow evening or Wednesday night at the latest as I've already got a good deal of the post worked out in my head. The mission itself will probably take place a few days/weeks after Body Bags as Augur and Pygmalion will have needed some time to recover.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Neuvoxraiha][COLOR=MediumTurquoise']Might as well cuddle up to Gavin's character.[/COLOR][/quote]

[SIZE=1]Heh I've promised myself I'm going to be completely impartial towards characters in this mission, but you can try...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]Alright, Blue Team, follow the discriptions in the PM, we're taking care of what's discribed there before starting with the other story-bits. Three little rules:

[B]1.[/B] Do Not Attack the Nemeans in Any Way. They are as powerful as Maerkos claims, and then some. They cannot be mimicked by shapeshifters, confused with words, or effected directly by mental powers, and obviously electric powers will do nothing against them. Plus we want them on our side. ;) Information on the Nemeans can be found [URL=http://www.pantheon.org/articles/n/nemean_lion.html]here. [/URL]

[B]2.[/B] The Nameans are the only mythical creatures in Greece currently, besides Hercules, but he's not a creature so that whole point is moot. No centaurs, fauns, or anything of that ilk. Just the lions.

[B]3.[/B] Don't take off for the island just yet. We have time, there's no rush.

And have at it.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[size=1]Great work on starting up the new missions. I'm more excited about this round than I was for the last one, but I guess time will tell how everything turns out.

A friendly reminder: Those of your participating in the Red, Blue and Green Mission threads, [b]each player is allowed to post once every other day[/b]. I had mentioned this in the PM, but I guess some people were under the impression that there was only supposed to be one new post in the thread every other day. No, I expect each player to post in their respective mission thread every other day, heh. Sorry about the confusion.

Anyways, Hero Patrol will pop up sometime during the holiday break. I can't wait to see the kinds of sign-ups we'll have... and I'll try to get that thread up as soon as possible.

-Shy[/size]

[COLOR=Navy]Sorry I haven't posted yet, Blue team, I'll get on it soon but I need some information.

What's Sakura's brilliant idea supposed to be? I don't know if I missed something but I can't figure it out. If it's something [I]I'm[/I] supposed to come up with then I might have to work on it a little because I have no clue.

So if it's already made, please let me know and I'll post, if not sprout ideas and I'll work on it.[/COLOR]

[color=green]I have a question regarding when Green Team's mission is supposed to wrap up. Will the posting end on the 1st, or will it continue longer? It just seems like we weren't given very much time, considering we were posting during the holiday season.[/color]

[size=1]Um, yeah. I expected more activity during the holiday (historically the boards are slightly more active thanusual during the break, at least in my personal experience...) but I'm going to [b]extend the deadline for current Red, Green and Blue mission threads by two weeks[/b].

I've been out of town myself, I apologize for the confusion. I'll try to get a PM out to everyone ASAP, since it appears not everyone reads this thread.

-Shy[/size]

[QUOTE=Shy][size=1]Um, yeah. I expected more activity during the holiday (historically the boards are slightly more active thanusual during the break, at least in my personal experience...) but I'm going to [b]extend the deadline for current Red, Green and Blue mission threads by two weeks[/b].

I've been out of town myself, I apologize for the confusion. I'll try to get a PM out to everyone ASAP, since it appears not everyone reads this thread.

-Shy[/size][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Red Team is really going to have the get the lead out to be finished by then, as we've had a couple of unforeseen setbacks. Anyway knock on wood everything should get moving fairly soon. [/SIZE]

[QUOTE=Shy][size=1]Um, yeah. I expected more activity during the holiday (historically the boards are slightly more active thanusual during the break, at least in my personal experience...) but I'm going to [b]extend the deadline for current Red, Green and Blue mission threads by two weeks[/b].

-Shy[/size][/QUOTE]
[color=green]That's good to hear. The internet at my house was working up until New Year's Eve, then it just went out without warning. I guess services and utilities aren't completely fixed since Katrina. I'm back up at college now though, so I should be posting a lot more.

Oh, also, I just want to apologize for my cruddy last post; 2am and feeling rushed for ideas. :animeshy: [/color]

[COLOR=#006aaf][SIZE=1]Alright. Apologies to Gavin for not posting as soon as we both would've hoped. It took me longer than I would have liked to write that post (curse you Microsoft Word! Dx), but it's finished now, and a bit long in my opinion, but whatever. I went ahead and assigned the team members their 'jobs' for the missions somewhere towards the end of my post (for whoever wants to check). If anyone has a problem with anything in my post, go ahead and let me know and I'll gladly fix it.

I just hope we can get moving again.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Takuya']Man, things have been slow lately.[/quote]

[color=crimson]I've been kind of busy. Like, you know, weird days full of erratic schedules.

Expect a post sometime between now and the pending Apocalyptic destruction of everything in the universe. Or, you know, this weekend I suppose.

Sankuu~[/color]

[SIZE=1]Now that Circéus has posted, I should be about ready to post my part tomorrow or Monday.

And Circéus, I'm sure no one minds that you took a while to post, life comes before the OB and with school starting up again I'm sure you have more on your plate. I sure as hell do.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Well, that's my post done. I really, really hope it's up to snuff and that the rest of my team is okay with it. I was finding it real hard to write something that fit in properly. Sorry, guys. It may just be lengthy crap (XD).[/SIZE]

[quote name='Takuya']Man, things have been slow lately. I don't know about the others who currently aren't participating in missions, but I know I'm getting bored. When's the next mission launching, Shy? I'm about ready for some more action.[/quote]
[size=1]Don't worry, we're waiting on a final post in the Silver Team and then both Silver and Gold can begin their next missions. It's obvious at this point that posting deadlines are merely suggestions, rather than rules, but I would like to move things forward as much as we can. There are a lot more bodies that need to be bagged, and when that finishes it should focus things a bit more.

Great work in Hero Patrol so far. It should be a surprise for everyone to see how it ties into the main Legionnaires storyline.

POST POST POST!

-Shy[/size]

[SIZE=1]I'm working on Red Team's next post as we speak, though this cold I've developed is slowly things down a bit. I'd like to thank Circéus for his mythological addition to the storyline, as combined with the rest of the plot and some new additions I'm planning in my next post we should have a fairly interesting situation on our hands. Hopefully we'll get the second round of posts finished a bit sooner than the first...

Just out of curiosity Josh, are we limited to only two posts each per mission ?[/SIZE]

[size=1]I'd like the mission to wrap up as quickly as possible, although I don't remember giving you kids a specific number of posts to work with. Originally we had a set deadline in place, but that obviously didn't happen. Just wrap up this mission as quickly, and as best, you can. There's no real rush, but I would like to move things forward.

Great work so far in the new missions, everyone.

-Shy[/size]

[size=1]Two things I'd like to mention to everyone.

1). Shy's post in the Arbiter. It is stunning, and even more importantly, is capable of completely changing the Legionnaires situation. Read it, it's good.

2). I'd like to commend Gavin on his most recent post in his mission thread. I just cannot wait for the next post... this is too interesting. A great twist, let's see how it turns out.
[/size]