Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25088[/IMG]

[color=darkviolet][font=lucida calligraphy]*cracks knuckles* Ok let's do this

[b]Guy[/b] That's it young lady! No more joy riding!

[b]Washuu[/b] Ooh you called me young!

If you've seen the series you know what I mean[/font][/color]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Guy: *says all darth vader like* Washuu I have something to tell you...I am your father.

Washuu: Maby if I think happy thoughs..it will go away...

hurray to fridays..[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrchid]
Guy: Back in my day, taking over the world was so simple!...

Girl thinks: Maybe, just maybe if I act all happy while listening to his boring back-in-the-day rants, I could beat my sister to the inheritance of his will![/COLOR]
Posted
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Guy: Hey, that giant mutant walrus ate my donut!!!!
Washu: But isn't he so CUTE?! *in a baby voice* Who's my little mutant?
Guy: But...he has my donut! ...not to mention my other arm![/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
OK. here are the winners:

In first place: [QUOTE] originally posted by [B]ChibiHorsewoman[/B]
Guy That's it young lady! No more joy riding!

Washuu Ooh you called me young!
[/QUOTE]

In at a VERY close second: [QUOTE] originally posted by [B]NinjaGirlSango[/B]
Guy: Hey, that giant mutant walrus ate my donut!!!!
Washu: But isn't he so CUTE?! *in a baby voice* Who's my little mutant?
Guy: But...he has my donut! ...not to mention my other arm![/QUOTE]

And just because It deserves a mention: [QUOTE]Originally posted by [B]celestialcharm[/B]
Guy: Back in my day, taking over the world was so simple!...

Girl thinks: Maybe, just maybe if I act all happy while listening to his boring back-in-the-day rants, I could beat my sister to the inheritance of his will![/QUOTE]
Posted
[color=darkviolet][font=lucida calligraphy]Woot! I won again! Go me!

This is a shot from Gundam Wing. Trowa and Wufei have fun.

[IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25110[/IMG]
[/color][/font]
Posted
[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]Wu Fei: Trowa, are you POSITIVE that this is some sort of mission?
Trowa: Of course! We're under cover, can't you tell?
Wu Fei: I don't think we need cover. Cooking in the middle of a pasture pretty much kills any suspicion whatsoever. Besides, what about that cow?
Trowa: Duh, it's Heero in disguise.
Heero: (from inside cow suit) I swear, I'm going to kill whoever thought of this mission.[/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]"While they were doing this, Wu Fei was thinking using Gundams in the next generation of Iron Chef"[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed]Wufei: *looks at cow* We haven't had meat in a while...

Trowa: *chops madly at veggies* I KNOW I'm spazing out because of it!![/COLOR]


[COLOR=Navy]lol memories make good captions...well I tried :animeswea [/COLOR]
Posted
And so the "Iron Chef" competition has taken on a new meaning - instead of Chefs made of Iron, they're using people who pilot iron (well, in this case gundanium) men as chefs!


(even i'm surprised at how terrible this is)
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrchid][IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25110[/IMG]

Look at that cow.

Look straight up, see that dot? Ok.

On a lovely Sunday afternoon, little did Trowa and Wufei, who was tempted to smack Trowa upside the head for taking so long to peel stupid potatoes, knew that a giant firebomb of doom was heading right for them! [/COLOR]
Posted
After Chairman Kaga unveals the Secret ingredient Potato we see challenger wufei looking quite calm and content and considering the possiblilities of todays outcome. While his assistant Trowa looking quitee determined to win.
Guest godzero
Posted
all of thems look cool!
Death is coming! :animeswea
Posted
[COLOR=#790A43][b]Trowa: "Think I should install one of these into Heavyarms?"
Wufei: "What, you mean the cow?"[/b]

Oh! A 10/10 on the corny scale![/COLOR]
Posted
[color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]Okay the time has come again for me to pick who will make everyone think next.

first place

[QUOTE=Dagger]"And thus were spawned another thousand housewife cosplay yaoi fics. Elsewhere, Quatre weeps."

~Dagger~[/QUOTE]

The thing is I can just picture that happening. Wufei would make such a great woman!

Tie for first

[QUOTE=Gaara kun][COLOR=DarkRed]Wufei: *looks at cow* We haven't had meat in a while...

Trowa: *chops madly at veggies* I KNOW I'm spazing out because of it!![/COLOR][/quote]

second

[QUOTE=kenshinsbabe][SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]Wu Fei: Trowa, are you POSITIVE that this is some sort of mission?
Trowa: Of course! We're under cover, can't you tell?
Wu Fei: I don't think we need cover. Cooking in the middle of a pasture pretty much kills any suspicion whatsoever. Besides, what about that cow?
Trowa: Duh, it's Heero in disguise.
Heero: (from inside cow suit) I swear, I'm going to kill whoever thought of this mission.[/FONT][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Third


[QUOTE=celestialcharm][COLOR=DarkOrchid][IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25110[/IMG]

Look at that cow.

Look straight up, see that dot? Ok.

On a lovely Sunday afternoon, little did Trowa and Wufei, who was tempted to smack Trowa upside the head for taking so long to peel stupid potatoes, knew that a giant firebomb of doom was heading right for them! [/COLOR][/QUOTE]



Honorable Mention:

[quote name='Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]"While they were doing this, Wu Fei was thinking using Gundams in the next generation of Iron Chef"[/FONT][/SIZE'][/COLOR][/quote]
I saved this picture as Wufei and Trowa go under cover as Iron chefs, so you at least needed a mention

Well let's keep the ball rolling folks.[/color][/font]
Posted
Yay, victory! So... should we both post a picture? Either way, here's mine.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/DaggerIX1/neko.jpg[/IMG]

Never has the :catgirl: smilie been more appropriate. I wish I could have gotten a cuter screencap of neko!Sakura, but oh well. From left to right, the characters shown are Kero (the little yellow creature), Sakura and Tomoyo.

~Dagger~
Posted
Sakura: Uhh... tomoyo, what did you do to my suit?

Tomoyo: Just the additions that kero told me that you gave to him.

Sakura: what?!?! Kero, what did you tell her?

Kero: Myyy preciousssssss.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...