Lord Dante Posted February 23, 2006 Posted February 23, 2006 "OK, Sake, pizza, pocky and videogames are definately NOT a good combination!!"
Riku Posted February 23, 2006 Posted February 23, 2006 [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Boy: Ahhhh!! OH NO!!! MY DREAMS HAVE MANIFESTED THEMSELVES INTO FLESH!!!! Red Dragon: Uh no... we're a part of you. Boy: Oh.. lol. Can't really think of anything <3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Maneki Neko Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 They told me the steroids would give me b-acne... but this is just ridiculous.
thezerosystem Posted February 26, 2006 Posted February 26, 2006 [CENTER]Dude, every single one was freakin' hilarious. I'm pleased no one went with the obvious "Barrel" gag. But at the same time, I am rather surprised.... Anyway. These were my favorites. Third Place goes to [B]KatanaViolet[/B] with: "The new type of intestinal worm that was discovered made avian bird flu look like the common cold." Second Place goes to [B]CelestialCharm[/B] with: "That's the last time I eat Sushi..." But for some reason this one made me laugh so hard I almost had an asthma attack. " Remember kinds don't go swiming in unknown places, Or the tentacle virus will get you and do....horrible...horrible things" You win [B]Illusion[/B].[/CENTER]
Ikillion Posted February 27, 2006 Posted February 27, 2006 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Ha, Slightly perverted quotes can almost always guarentee a placing in these games, go my slightly demented mind, I shall cherish it always. Just because I am really into bleach for now here is a pic... If you think its a spoiler then I guess you should have read this first instead of posting then right? ^_^ otherwise here we are.. [CENTER][IMG]http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/1997/162180om.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] Yes, The one on the left is Byakuya as always and the right is Ichigo, happy posting.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest D. Resurrected Posted February 27, 2006 Posted February 27, 2006 heres a quote for the picture above. buying a tv 10 dallars Ordering tak out 50 dallars Finding subliminal messages in anime PRICELESS :D
KKC Posted February 27, 2006 Posted February 27, 2006 [size=1] Meh... I'm so bad at these... -.-' Byakuya: Did you just grab what I think you grabbed?![/size]
Delta Posted February 27, 2006 Posted February 27, 2006 [COLOR=#656446][SIZE=1]^ I relinquish all my chances of winning this round (however little they may be) to KKC. [b][COLOR=#FB9900]Ichigo:[/COLOR] Hey, what's that? [COLOR=#FB9900]Byakuya:[/COLOR] What? [COLOR=#FB9900]Ichigo:[/COLOR] *stab*[/b][/SIZE][/COLOR]
KatanaViolet Posted February 27, 2006 Posted February 27, 2006 YAY! I got 3rd place?! I finally came up with something somewhat good! :D "It was not even 10 minutes into the battle when Byakuya realized he forgot to tape American Idol"
Gaara kun Posted February 27, 2006 Posted February 27, 2006 [COLOR=DarkRed][B]Ichigo: "I know what you did last summer."[/B][/COLOR] Haha I couldn't help myself ^^
Sojio Posted February 28, 2006 Posted February 28, 2006 In all the excitement Ichigo let rip. Byakuya realises and sees Ichigo trying to keep a straight face. Icigo: " i knew burritos and battle dont mix" Byakuya:" I've been telling you that for ages now damn!"
Awaken Posted February 28, 2006 Posted February 28, 2006 [COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Arial]Suddenly Byakuya realized he and Ichigo are in the perfect position for an anime picture caption game I'm new at this so we'll see how it goes! [/FONT] [/COLOR]
Maneki Neko Posted February 28, 2006 Posted February 28, 2006 [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue] Byakuya: MY EYE! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY EYE![/COLOR] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue] Ichigo: Dude, I told you that would make you go blind...[/COLOR] [COLOR=SeaGreen] Um...I don't know if I have the hang of this yet... :catgirl: [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Riku Posted February 28, 2006 Posted February 28, 2006 [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]"And that was when Byakuya finally realized what Ichigo whispered into his ear: "...And that's why girls are fully stacked upstairs and guys are fully stacked downstairs."[/COLOR] [COLOR=Magenta]Yesh.. I am perverted. Who wants to know, eh? :P <3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
nekojohn Posted February 28, 2006 Posted February 28, 2006 [QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]"Take a guess where this is going to go.." Wow...That sounded ....So wrong... Edit: This is for those of you who cant see it..I can for some reason... I think it is because I visit the site then when I come back from the site it is there...wierd isnt it? [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]well i am going to make this a hentai , so kiddies please walk away now and liet the older kids enjoy
Ikillion Posted March 2, 2006 Posted March 2, 2006 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Here are teh winners! and you all must have known this was comming right? 1st place goes to... [quote name='KKC][size=1'] Byakuya: Did you just grab what I think you grabbed?![/size][/quote] I was suprised that there wasn't that much Yaoi that I expected to come from this scene. You can't tell me that you...fangirls didn't ever imagine that in that pose no? the next place goes to... [quote name='Gaara kun][COLOR=DarkRed][B]Ichigo: "I know what you did last summer."[/B'][/COLOR][/quote] After this I expected to see Ichigo go into some kind of a stab or something like that... Yet I was thinking of seeing some kind of a seiproth rip off quote or something, I don't know. and a lovely third goes to [QUOTE=Keyblade Wielder][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]"And that was when Byakuya finally realized what Ichigo whispered into his ear: "...And that's why girls are fully stacked upstairs and guys are fully stacked downstairs."[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE] What can I say? Perverted quotes almost work all the time, maybe because they tend to be very funny? Well anways KKC go on you Naruto Nutt xD Seriously though....if you don't post a picture... I will get like..Ninjas and make them do horrible...horrible things to you...you don't want that do you?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
KKC Posted March 3, 2006 Posted March 3, 2006 [size=1]Calm yourself. I had to go hunt down a pic... Well, being i'm a Naruto nutt... here we go! Nothing's better than Rock Lee! [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25238&stc=1[/img] *[insert funny caption that KKC was to lazy to come up with]*[/size]
Lord Dante Posted March 3, 2006 Posted March 3, 2006 "And thus the headband-wearing otaku gazed onward as the Bruce lee wannabe realises that the yellow pineapple juice that he had been Dared to drink was in fact [I]not[/I] Pineapple juice" meh.
KatanaViolet Posted March 3, 2006 Posted March 3, 2006 [B]Sasuke:[/B] Dude, Did you just fart? [B]Rock Lee:[/B] Worse, Sasuke... I think I just sharted... :animeblus heh, potty humor.:animeswea
Riku Posted March 4, 2006 Posted March 4, 2006 [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][B]Lee:[/B] Oh gross.. Sasuke: What is it, Lee? [B]Lee:[/B] Naruto just... he just felt me up in my "Private Spot" [B]Sasuke:[/B] O.o; Dammit, Naruto! I paid you for me not HIM!!!! Ewwww!!! That's so gross but funny!!!! XD <3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
anime_dark Posted March 4, 2006 Posted March 4, 2006 Lee: Sakura ! How could u do [SIZE=3]THAT[/SIZE] ..and with a kunai ! Sakura: Sorry Lee your just too ANNOYING
Ikillion Posted March 4, 2006 Posted March 4, 2006 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]It was then when the two adorable Anime characters were impaled through the head from mysterious black lines." That what I always used to think happen when I saw that...and bite me I am tired.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
kayutori_sama Posted March 5, 2006 Posted March 5, 2006 "Unfortunately...Lee just realized the extra ingredient in the pie he ate. Ex Lax."
Tatsubei Yagyu Posted March 5, 2006 Posted March 5, 2006 [COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='KKC][size=1']Nothing's better than Rock Lee![/size][/quote] *Looks at avator* Hell YEAH!!! "Sasuke looks in utter shock at the broken Lee after losing the most important thumb wresting match of his life...the match for [B][I]Sakura's love.[/I][/B]"[/FONT][/COLOR]
Gaara kun Posted March 5, 2006 Posted March 5, 2006 [COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Garamond]Sasuke and Lee find in horror thier teamates doing the Macarena dance. [/FONT] [/COLOR] Haha just came back from FIRST Robotics competition and they played that song like 1000 times :animestun
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now