Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest blackrose411098
Posted
For anime I would be...... ummmm.......sukura from naruto. :animeswea


for manga it would definetly be rena or blackrose from dot hack or rei from evangalion. :animesmil :demon:
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SpiralingToDefh
Posted
hmm, for anime i would want to be Naruto, from NARUTO!! even though hes a boy... i would want to be him because he's free, dose what he wants and is very strong willed

for manga i would want to be....lets see, Riku! from DNAngel. mostly because shes really tough, and shows no weeknees. expecily around Daisuke,lol
Posted
The answer is super easy for me...

For Anime:
KAKASHI HATAKE!!! (mind you i'm a chick though)

WHY? Easy, he's so freakin cool!
He has the Sharingan
For once I'd like to know by what volume he's on in Come Come Paradise
His moves are the best in my opinion
He's my favorite character if you can't already tell

for Manga:
Kyo from samurai deeper kyo!!
what's better than being called "demon eyes"?
the insanely long muramasa that can slice anything
AND because then I would have 2 servants working woithout pay!! (isn't that awesome?)
Posted
[QUOTE=gwynva]I would love to be ed from cowboy bebop
He seems to be so free and happy all the time, lives in a world specific to him
he is so good with computers plus he has a superb dog :)[/QUOTE]


Maybe you've had 42,456 people tell you this already.

Ed's a girl. She was going to be a guy but they changed her gender at the last minute during production to balance the chi...I mean girl to guy ratio.

Of course that's what I meant.

Watch Ed's first appearence in the show. Faye is shocked to learn that Ed is a girl.
Posted
I suppose I would be Vash.

Because I can't think of anyone more like me. An idealistic whining baby with philosophic knowledge and weird random moments of seriousness. Very love and peace like.

He's my anime hero.

Or "cartoon hero," if you wanna go all DDR on me.
Guest kite1989
Posted
Anime
I would want to be Spike from Cowboy Bebop.
1. It would just be cool being Spike
2. I would love to be able to fight like him.
Manga
I would like to be Ban Mido from Get Backers
1. He is cooler in the manga that what he is in the anime for some reason, but yeah he's pretty cool.
2. I would love to have his strengh or maby his evil eyes.
Posted
[COLOR=#656448][SIZE=1][b]Anime:[/b]
It's good to be...[b]Motoko Kusanagi[/b] of Ghost in the Shell. The girl's got a cyborg body built from parts so high-tech, they're illegal. Her l33t hacking and efficient processing skillz make her a sort of a mind-reader and an excellent leader/tactician. She drinks beer but doesn't get drunk and owns a great set of leather jackets.*sigh*


[b]Manga:[/b]
I wanna be [b]Tenku[/b] from [i]Yami no Matsuei[/i]. Yeah, that shrine gate thing that the shinigami use to lock others up. Why? Two words: Imprison Touda.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
hmm i would have tto say that i would like to be Rurouni Kenshin from the OVAS not the tv series
1) because i still be young with no kids
2) Tomoe would still be alive
3) i would not have Enishi to worry about yet

or Vash
1) because he is randomly strange
2)he does not use a gun to kill people

and for manga I would have to say yoh from shaman king
1) just becuase yoh is an over all cool guy and is closest to my personality
Posted
For anime I would be Ino from naruto. she's so cool :cool:

Manga I would be Envy from fullmetal alchemist :animesmil (I'm a girl by the way) :animeblus
Posted
[QUOTE=Heruseki]I suppose I would be Vash.

Because I can't think of anyone more like me. An idealistic whining baby with philosophic knowledge and weird random moments of seriousness. Very love and peace like.

He's my anime hero.

Or "cartoon hero," if you wanna go all DDR on me.[/QUOTE]

[size=4][color=slategray][font=chiller]Hmmm......

Vash the Stampede.
Good Taste.

From Trigun I would want to be Nicholas D. Wolfwood. Not because he is a fake man of God, But because of his cross full of fire arms.

He has a good quote too,

[quote name='Wolfwood']"No, no. I can't do that! What am I thinking? I'm a man of God for God's sakes!"[/quote][/size][/color][/font]
Posted
[SIZE=2]If I had to pick I would be....

A. Sesshomaru, from Inuyasha ( because of my evil side ;) ) and also he never shows his weakness/ emotions. But also he will save a friend in need.

B. Spike, from Cowboy Bebop or maybe even Ed, how off the walls she is sometimes. :animesmil
Posted
I would be Adrian from the manga "ShutterBox" we look similur,and we are both goth. And Yuki from the "Fruits Basket" anime because I wear dress shirts and neckties for the hell of it . We are both quiet, we both have an unusual hair color. We both HATE cats, It took god knows how long to admit my feelings to a girl.
Guest The Assassin
Posted
I would have to be Naruto. I can relate to the cold stare he receives from people but I put up a positive attitude just like him. I also set my goals high just like him.
Posted
Hmmm... I've actually given this some thought, and I guess I'd like to be InuYasha...

He's got a hot chick following him everywhere he goes, he's got a huge sword that pwns all, and he's got long hair and strange ears.

(I've always wanted long hair, but I have curly hair. @#&$@ this curly hair! :animecry: )


[quote name='The Assassin']I would have to be Naruto. I can relate to the cold stare he receives from people but I put up a positive attitude just like him. I also set my goals high just like him.[/quote] Yeah yeah, you like the Sexy Jutsu. Don't lie!

:P


- CK
Guest Ir0nMaiden
Posted
There's no one who is more luckier than Manaka frm Ichigo 100%... So many girls ard him!! LOL but of course if u talking about the cool factors i will go with either Itachi from NARUTO or Kira Yamato from GSD. ;)
Posted
1.Hinata from Naruto because she's so calm and nice :animeblus

2.ed from cowboy bebop because she's so carefree alot of the time :animesmil

3.Anna from Shaman King because she has no emotion

4.Misha from Pita-ten because she's so out of this world :animestun

5.Rin from Inuyasha because Sesshomaru would always protect me

6.Vanilla from Galaxy Angel because she's shy and quiet :animeshy:

7.Al from Last Exile because she's so sweet and considered "Cargo"

And i could go on for hours but...yea
Posted
I want to be OKITA SOUJI from PeaceMaker Kurogane. beacauzz well first ofall.. i look like him although I'm a girl, everyone thinks so..yup. and he's cute..but sad, which is awesome.
For from manga, also okita souji, but i'll pick sumthing else. ahhh..let me see..i'll be Shito Tachibana from Zombie-Loan cuz well he's awesome...and hott...why is every chara i wanna be a guyyyy???O_O ok..well i like Kurogane fromTsubasa too (anime/manga) and Kenshin too... ok. i betterend now beforei come upwith another one!! i love a lot of anime charas.

-morai-chan
Posted
Hmmmm, toughie. I'd be Atem (Pharaoh) from Yu-Gi-Oh!

I may be a girl, but if i was him, I'd have mad dueling skills and could do anything. I find him sincere and qiute attractive, so that's why i chose him. :animesmil :animeshy: :animeblus
Posted
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]Do video games count???

I would want to be like Tifa or Aeris because I really like them both from FF VII. Tifa because she's so pretty, kind, kind of a loud mouth and she can definately kick some ***. I mean, has anyone seen the trailer?? Isn't the way that she fought flipping awesome??

And Aeris because she's really pretty, she has long hair like mine, she's helpful, kind caring, calm and collected, would die for anyone she cares about and she was also my favorite character. I love Aeris[/COLOR]...[/FONT]
Posted
Jian from Lunar: Dragon song, because he has good Acrobatic skills, funny, intelligence bound, and he's got a hot girl following him everywhere! LOL. From Anime, I'd be Kaze, from Final Fantasy Unlimited, since he's so cool, has that mysterious background, has a big gun, and a great hair style! From manga, it's gotta be Sasuke! Gosh, he's friggin awesome!
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][FONT=Century Gothic]um...i think i would be uh...toughy. i have lots. being Yugi, or Yami Yugi would be cool. being a pharoah and stuff. i'd be inu yasha, maybe. i think it would be cool to be in a place w/o Tvs and finding all this new technology out. and stuff. i have lots of people i would be, all with differnet reasons.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Guest mewmewgurl
Posted
I'd me Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew.
1. her outfit is awsome
2. i luv cats
3. she reminds me of me bucause i'm shy and some how i always end up doing the work for everyone else.
:catgirl:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...