OtakuBoards

OtakuBoards Survivor: Game On! - Mog House [E]

Sandy

[COLOR=#006aaf][SIZE=1]I didn't vote because I knew I was leaving. ^_^;; I would have voted for myself anyway. But it was fun while it lasted. Good luck to the rest of you and I hope someone from Green Team wins! ;D *waves*[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[quote name='Doukeshi][SIZE=1']Hey, I thought that Wraith and Shinji were exempt from being nominated in this round 'cause they didn't participate. Or was that just a false assumption on my part?[/SIZE][/quote]

Yes, that was your own assumption.

Wraith and Shinji are still a part of the team, even though they didn't participate this time. In Team Councils the teams look their position as a whole - by voting who would they have better chances at winning et.

Also, Red Team, I repeat that it [I]doesn't[/I] have to be a mutual decision on who's leaving the Blues, I just need a name from one of you: Shinji or KKC?

This Game isn't going anywhere til I get it... ,:)

[quote name='Raiyuu][color=Purple][font=Trebuchet MS]'kay, we had a PM-a-round, and although it isn't unanimous, the general consensus is that [b]Shinji [/b]should be deleted. Sorry, Shinje.[/font'][/color][/quote]

[COLOR=DarkRed]We did? Oh, okay, I guess we did. Sorry Shinji, it's really not fair since you didn't even compete in the last game, but hey, thats the way the cookie crumbles. Or...yellow pullets crumble.[/COLOR]

Red Team, you seemed to have mixed opinions who should go, but ultimately it appeared to be [B]Shinji[/B]. He has now joined JimiWiggy11, Sinistra, Deucalion, Unborn Lord Xion and Kitty in the list of deleted players.

As said, the game is taking a big turn next, when the three teams will merge into two. Trust me, this is where the game [I]really[/I] begins. You twelve remaining players have only passed the first phase (or 'level' as we could say in videogame terms) of this game, but it will continue as long as there's only one player left.

And boy, will [I]that[/I] take long! XP

Gotta keep the Game On, folks!

[size=1][color=crimson] Oh well, I would have liked to stay in the game longer, but I guess that's how the game played out. I was outwitted, outlasted and outplayed.

No hard feelings, Bravers, Thanks to those of you who voted me to stay, and see you all around.

To the Adventurers: Go get 'em! I want to see an original blue go on to win this thing. ;)
[/size][/color]

Hey Shinji, thanks for playing! Pacman was one exiting character, too bad it was his turn to go... :/

Anyways, do the remaining players still want to bid farewell to their old lodging places, or should we move on with the game?

... Yes, I'm letting you decide, for once. ;P

And we have moved on. ;)

All the female characters are now on the [color=gold][B]Gold Team[/B][/color] (their color code is simply 'gold'), and the men are at the [color=gray][B]Iron Team[/B][/color] (their color code is 'gray').

They can also be called the Heroines and the Heroes, or Golden Lotuses and Iron Fists, whatever is your preference.

The Spying Mirror that the Blue Team won in their first challenge, has now transferred to the Iron Team, because the majority of the Adventurers are now in that team.

The new camps - Lotus Garden and Temple of Warriors - are both remote and recluse places that the characters can't leave. Although the pictures are taken from two specific games - Soul Calibur 3 and Golden Sun: the Lost Age, respectively - they are [B]not[/B] located in those worlds, or even if they are, the characters wouldn't know about it.

I hope you are satisfied with this solution - it'll surely mix things up a lot. ;D If you have any questions about this new situation, don't hesitate to ask!

The next challenge will begin before the weekend. I'd like to inform you all that on [B]next week's Thursday[/B] I'll be heading away for the holidays, but I'll probably leave you all with a challenge that lasts until the beginning of the next year (I'll be coming back then).

Before that, we will have time to enter into one Team Council, where this time only [B]one person[/B] from either team will get deleted.

Meanwhile, Game On, folks!

[COLOR=Navy]Yay! I'm very happy with the new teams, it's gonna be a lot of fun.

In my post I said that everyone's going to introduce themselves to each other. You don't have to if you don't want to, like you can just skip through it, your choice. I put it there because I couldn't think of anything else ^_^

Hmm, a challenge to last until the rest of the year.....should be interesting.[/COLOR]

About the schedual:

Tomorrow on [B]Friday[/B] the next challenge will begin, and it'll continue until Sunday.

On [B]Sunday[/B] there'll be a Team Council, in which one player will get the boot.

Next [B]Wednesday[/B] I'll give you a challenge that will last over the holidays, and end on Sunday, the first day of the year 2006.

Meanwhile, you should take the time to get your characters know other contestants. Considering the rest of the game, getting a few trusted allies will get you far. ;D Let the scheming and conspiring begin!

[I]Game On![/I]

[Color=DarkSlateGrey]Well, this is an interesting twist. ^^

Heroines, I hope no one minded me putting our living quarters underground. The idea just seemed to fit the profile of the level. If anyone has a problem, I can change it very easily.[/color]

[Color=Gold]Go Heroines of the Golden Lotus![/color]

The fifth challenge, [B]Sleeping with the Dead[/B], has begun! Let's see which team will use their survival skills more effectively to make it out of a zombie-infested cemetery alive. >;D

As said in my previous post, the contest will last until Sunday. Any questions you have, you can ask them here.

Game On... and on... and on... ;P

Writing, yes. Teamwork.... not really, although that's a plus too. ;D

What I'm looking here is innovative use of your characters' skills in order to survive the grueling night. That requires good posts from each of you, although in this challenge I'm not looking into who posts and who doesn't (mainly because this is such a short challenge).

Hope this clears up things, 'Kesh. ;D

[color=#503f86]I was just going to say- not that it matters a great deal in any case (cue pedanticism :p) -that the walls of the church aren't there any more. Krystal knocked them down with a Super Ground Quake and she and Xiayou put up a surrounding wall of pews instead. It might seem unnecessary, but with the pews being at a lower level than the walls were they can take the zombies out from all directions from a greater distance back so they don't get overrun. I probably didn't make it clear enough when I wrote it, heh.[/color]
[color=#503f86][/color]
[color=#503f86]But it's a m00t point ^_^; No biggie.[/color]