Kei Posted April 25, 2006 Posted April 25, 2006 [color=darkblue][size=1]Looks like there aren't any new ones coming in, so I suppose it's time to award the places and such: Honorable Mention: [quote name='_Kenshin_']"I didn't think they let blonds into the Jedi order"[/quote] 3rd Place: [quote name='Gaara kun']The weapon was there, but the young Jedi could not grab it due to his insufficient level he was at.[/quote] 2nd Place: [quote name='KatanaViolet']"May the PHAGE be with you."[/quote] And the almighty 1st Place goes to: [QUOTE=Dodeca]Obi-Wanabee: Like, dude, I finally got my own- *drops lightsaber* Obi-Wanabee: Oh poodlefluff. That can't be good. *so commences the alarm...* Comm. Voice: Obi, somethings cutting through the hull! Can you see anything?! Obi-Wanabee: Uhh... no... not a thing... Comm. Voice: Must be those damn Sith again. *******!! Obi-Wanabee: Yeah... umm... damn Sith... heh. *whistles*[/QUOTE] Kudos to you, Dodeca. You made me laugh muchly. Posting honors go to you, my friend.[/color][/size]
KatanaViolet Posted May 1, 2006 Posted May 1, 2006 I really hope Dodeca will post soon. However, if he doesn't I will gadly fulfill my duties as 2nd place and put up a new image.
Dodeca Posted May 1, 2006 Posted May 1, 2006 [SIZE=1]Oops... knda forgot about this... :animeswea Oh well, here's one I just found in the last 2 minutes, so I'll pop it up, linked again. [URL=http://img.gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2006/089/reviews/925121_20060331_screen001.jpg][i][B]Click me, yo![/B][/i][/URL] Can't resist... temptation... to say... [I]do you feel lucky... punk...[/I][/SIZE]
TheResplendent Posted May 1, 2006 Posted May 1, 2006 [i]"How about another piercing punk, right in between your eyes?"[/i]
Gaara kun Posted May 1, 2006 Posted May 1, 2006 [COLOR=DarkRed]And nobody ever found out why these two were meeting in the first place.[/COLOR] [SIZE=1](It struck me odd for these two to be in a screen together)[/SIZE]
KatanaViolet Posted May 1, 2006 Posted May 1, 2006 Travis Barker vs. R.Kelly "You're a dead man, Travis Barker." "Woah, woah, hold on there R.Kelly, I won't joke about your cornrows anymore!" Hahah it seriously looks like them! I guess I could have come up with something funnier. *sigh*
Kei Posted May 1, 2006 Posted May 1, 2006 [color=darkblue][size=1]This marked the beginnings of Marcus Reed's far more violent version of the "Poser Patrol."[/color][/size]
Zen Posted May 1, 2006 Posted May 1, 2006 [color=darkgreen][size=1] [B]Luckily, Travis Barker has Boost Mobile....[/B] or [B]This is why MTV doesn't do Ultimate Mash Ups anymore...[/B][/color][/size]
Nomura Posted May 2, 2006 Posted May 2, 2006 Just to think..this started out as two members of The Otakuboards debating whether Rock was better than Rap or not.
Ikillion Posted May 2, 2006 Posted May 2, 2006 [font=ComicSansMS][size=1][color=Darkslategray]"Now it was the black person's revenge for all the times of police brutality and false accusations" ^ s' true[/size][/font][/color]
GuyYouMetOnline Posted May 2, 2006 Posted May 2, 2006 Man with gun: "Hands up, mother-sticker! This is a f#ck-up!" *Akward silence* Some guy actually said that when he was trying to rob a bank.
Fyxe Posted May 2, 2006 Posted May 2, 2006 [size=1][color=slategray]Dude with gun: "Son, this is [I]NOT[/I] a gay cruise!" << >> ... Yeah...[/color][/size]
Lord Dante Posted May 4, 2006 Posted May 4, 2006 And lo, the ever-ignorant rap fan was bested in a match of words with the non-conformist but intelligent Punk rocker. What else would a rap fan do but resort to violence afterwards? All I could think of.
Riku Posted May 4, 2006 Posted May 4, 2006 [SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Guy with the Gun: Hey... I bet you're one of those punks [COLOR=RoyalBlue]in the government who's trying to ban GTA, aren't you? You sure look like it... Gangstas Againts Liberal Video Gaming Governments Uhm... I'm sorry if I offended anyone... I just automatically thought of this when I saw it. Don't hurt me!! *cowers for the wimp that she is* >.<;[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
anime_dark Posted May 5, 2006 Posted May 5, 2006 [COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Guy with gun: Punk i told you now to mess with ma gal ! Guy with lame knife : Hold it you son of a ***** ! That was you damnit ! Guy with gun : It was ? Holy Shait ! Couldn't think of anything else..[/FONT][/COLOR]
OMNOMNOMALY Posted May 5, 2006 Posted May 5, 2006 [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Indigo]Gun man: Son, I did [B]NOT[/B] just hear you mention my momma![/COLOR][/FONT]
John Posted May 8, 2006 Posted May 8, 2006 "We got motherfuckin' punks on the motherfuckin' plane!" Someone had to.
Dodeca Posted May 8, 2006 Posted May 8, 2006 [SIZE=1]Ack... I really had trouble with this one. Not that most responses weren't funny or anything, just that my sense of humour didn't seem to click with 'em. Anyvays... Recently me and one of my friends've been dueling it out with 'your mom' jokes, so [B]third place[/B] goes to; [quote name='CoLoR_Me_EviL][COLOR=Indigo]Gun man: Son, I did [B]NOT[/B'] just hear you mention my momma![/COLOR][/quote] Today's entry by John broke into my last 'list', gaining [B]second place[/B] with [I][strike]Snakes[/strike] Punks on a Plane[/I]; [QUOTE=John]"We got motherfuckin' punks on the motherfuckin' plane!" Someone had to.[/QUOTE] But in the end my personal favourite was _Kenshin_'s caption, and as such I grant it the [B]mighty first placedness of doom[/B]; [quote name='_Kenshin_']"Introducing a new show........... Pimp your face"[/quote] So, _Kenshin_, you're up.[/SIZE]
_Kenshin_ Posted May 8, 2006 Posted May 8, 2006 Wow, I won. Thanks Dodeca. Now for my Metal gear solid Pic. [IMG]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/344/asnakeinabox3dd.png[/IMG] I have a short time on the comp so I don't have much time to go searching.
Lord Dante Posted May 8, 2006 Posted May 8, 2006 Dude in box: "Once I was inside the box I, I was just set free. My own little world, inside the box...." Guard1: you do know there's a guy in a box behind us right? Guard2: do you want to shoot him or should I?
Riku Posted May 8, 2006 Posted May 8, 2006 [COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]*Guy In Box* Hee hee... I are smarterer then those guys... I hide in box where no one can see me. Hee hee... Suckeh grammer intended. XD[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Lt.Zero Posted May 8, 2006 Posted May 8, 2006 Dude in box (Real name is Joe): Now I'll exscape for sure *Laughs softly to himself* Gaurd 2: You do realise that Joe's trying escape in a box right? Gaurd 1: Yeah. Just let him go. Gaurd 2: But we should'nt we try to stop him? Gaurd 1: Nnnnnope. Gaurd 2: But, won't he get in trouble with the boss? No reply. Gaurd 2: Dude? Gaurd 2 hears soft laughter behind him, turns around and sees two boxes scooting away. Gaurd 1: He'll never know. Joe: What a loser. Suddenly Gaurd 1 and Joe can't move further. They look out of the boxes and see Boss blocking the way with a 12 gauge in his hands. Boss laughs softly to himself.
OMNOMNOMALY Posted May 8, 2006 Posted May 8, 2006 [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Indigo]Box Soldier: Ugh, why didn't they tell me we were coordinating our outfits today? I wouldn't have worn the pink top, otherwise... This is so embarassing.. I can't let them see me. Damnit, now I have to go home and change! Do I get points for lameness? =P and I know, we can see bits of the top, and it's not pink.. but let's pretend for the sake of my caption XD[/COLOR][/FONT]
Recommended Posts